What are you doing?
我是魔法部高级副部长 多洛雷斯·简·乌姆里奇
I am Senior Undersecretary Dolores Jane Umbridge.
放开我
Let me go!
谢谢你 格洛普
Thank you, Grawp.
赫敏 赫敏 小天狼星
Hermione. Hermione, Sirius.
你们怎么逃出来的
How’d you get away?
速效逃课糖 把他们整惨了
Puking Pastilles. It wasn’t pretty.
我跟他们说我饿了 想吃点糖
Told them I was hungry, wanted some sweets.
他们让我滚蛋 然后全吃了
They told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves.
很聪明 罗恩
That was clever, Ron.
-我又不是没聪明过 -简直太棒了
– Has been known to happen. – It was brilliant.
那我们怎么去伦敦
So how are we getting to London?
听着 不是我不感谢你们
Look, it’s not that I don’t
所做的一切 你们所有人
appreciate everything you’ve done, all of you…
但是我给你们添的麻烦够多了
…but I’ve got you into enough trouble as it is.
邓布利多军就是为了战斗
Dumbledore’s Army’s supposed to be about doing something real.
还是你根本没当真
Or was that all just words to you?
也许你不用自己一个人扛 哥们
Maybe you don’t have to do this all by yourself, mate.
那我们怎么去伦敦
So how are we going to get to London?
当然是飞过去
We fly, of course.
神秘事务司
Department of Mysteries.
就是这里了
This is it.
92 93
Ninety-two. Ninety-three.
Ninety-four.
Ninety-five.
-他应该在这里 -哈利
– He should be here. – Harry.
这上面有你的名字
It’s got your name on it.
拥有征服黑魔头能量的人走近了
The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches.
黑魔头标记他为劲敌
And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal…
但他拥有黑魔头所不了解的能量
…but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not.
两个人不能都活着
For neither can live while the other survives.
哈利
Harry.
小天狼星在哪里
Where’s Sirius?
你真该学学
You know, you really should
怎么区分
learn to tell the difference between dreams…
现实和梦境
…and reality.
你看到的只是黑魔王想让你看到的东西
You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see.
现在把预言球交出来
Now, hand me the prophecy.
你敢乱来 我就把球打碎
If you do anything to us, I’ll break it.
他还挺会玩儿的呢
He knows how to play.
小宝贝儿
Itty, bitty baby.
波特
Potter.
贝拉特里克斯·莱斯特兰奇
Bellatrix Lestrange.
纳威·隆巴顿是吗 你♥爸♥爸妈妈还好吗
Neville Longbottom, is it? How’s Mum and Dad?
非常好 因为我马上要报仇了
Better, now they’re about to be avenged.
都冷静点
Now, let’s everybody just calm down…
好吗
…shall we?
我们只想要那预言球
All we want is that prophecy.
为什么伏地魔要我来拿它
Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?
你竟然敢直呼他的名字
You dare speak his name?
你个肮脏的杂种
You filthy half-blood!
放轻松 他只是好奇心重而已 不是吗
It’s all right. He’s just a curious lad, aren’t you?
只有预言中提到的人
Prophecies can only be
才能拿到它
retrieved by those about whom they are made.
其实你挺幸运的 真的
Which is lucky for you, really.
难道你从来就没有想过
Haven’t you always wondered…
你和黑魔王之间
…what was the reason for
为什么会有那些联♥系♥
the connection between you and the Dark Lord?
为什么你只是个婴儿
Why he was unable to kill you…
他却不能杀掉你
…when you were just an infant?
你不想知道你那道伤疤的秘密吗
Don’t you want to know the secret of your scar?
所有的答案 波特 就在你手里
All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand.
你只需要
All you have to do…
交给我
…is give it to me.
然后我全都告诉你
Then I can show you everything.
我已经等了十四年了
I’ve waited 14 years.
我知道
I know.
那再等一会也没事 快 昏昏倒地
I guess I can wait a little longer. Now, Stupefy!
昏昏倒地
Stupefy.
倒挂金钟
Levicorpus.
统统石化
Petrificus Totalus.
干得漂亮 纳威
Well done, Neville.
昏昏倒地
Stupefy.
-昏昏倒地 -昏昏倒地
– Stupefy. – Stupefy.
昏昏倒地
Stupefy.
粉身碎骨
Reducto.
快到门那里
Get back to the door.
神秘事务司 可真够神秘的
Department of Mysteries. They got that bit right, didn’t they?
那声音
The voices.
能听得出来他们在说什么吗
Can you tell what they’re saying?
没有声音啊 哈利
There aren’t any voices, Harry.
快离开这
Let’s get out of here.
我也听见了
I hear them too.
哈利 就是个空拱门
Harry, it’s just an empty archway.
求你了 哈利
Please, Harry.
快到我身后来
Get behind me.
你真的相信
Did you actually believe…
还是你天真地以为
…or were you truly naive enough to think…
几个小孩子能打赢我们
…that children stood a chance against us?
我不跟你废话了 哈利
I’ll make this simple for you, Potter.
把预言球给我
Give me the prophecy now…
要么就看着你的朋友们死去
…or watch your friends die.
别给他 哈利
Don’t give it to him, Harry.
离我教子远点
Get away from my godson.
听我说 带着其他人离开
Now, listen to me. Take the others and get out of here.
什么 不 我要和你一起
What? No, I’m staying with you.
你已经干得很棒了
You’ve done beautifully.
剩下的交给我吧
Now, let me take it from here.
布莱克
Black.
除你武器
Expelliarmus!
干的漂亮 詹姆斯
Nice one, James.
阿瓦达索命
Avada Kedavra.
我杀了小天狼星
I killed Sirius Black.
-你来抓我吗 -钻心剜骨
– You coming to get me? – Crucio.
你得下得了狠心 哈利
You’ve got to mean it, Harry.
她杀了他 她活该
She killed him. She deserves it.
你知道咒语 哈利
You know the spell, Harry.
动手吧
Do it.
如此软弱
So weak.
今天晚上到这里来是愚蠢的 汤姆
It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom.
傲罗们已经在路上了
The Aurors are on their way.
等他们到了 我早走了 而你
By which time I shall be gone, and you…
已经死了
…shall be dead.
你失败了 老头子
You’ve lost, old man.
哈利
Harry.
如此软弱
So weak.
不堪一击
So vulnerable.
看着我
Look at me.
哈利 不要想你有多么像他
Harry, it isn’t how you are alike.
想想你和他的不同
It’s how you are not.
哈利
Harry?
你才软弱
You’re the weak one…
你永远不懂爱 也不懂友谊
…and you’ll never know love or friendship.
你真可悲
And I feel sorry for you.
你是个傻瓜 哈利波特
You’re a fool, Harry Potter.
你会失去一切的
And you will lose everything.
他回来了
He’s back.
邓布利多和波特
洗清冤屈
魔法部长或将辞职
乌姆里奇停职接受调查
连名字都不能提的魔头回来了
霍格沃茨校长复职
我了解你的感受 哈利
I know how you feel, Harry.
不 你不了解