我不能碰它
I can’t handle it.
我比你和赫敏更容易受它影响
That thing affect me more than it effects you and Hermione.
-别说废话了 -不 我不能
– All the more reason. – No, I can’t.
那你来干嘛
Then why are you here?
你回来干嘛
Why did you come back?
现在我用蛇佬腔让它打开
Now I’ll have to speak to it in order for it to open.
一旦打开 别迟疑
When it does, don’t hesitate.
我不知道里面是什么 但肯定有一场恶战
I don’t know what’s in there, but it will put up a fight.
日记中的神秘人想杀了我
The bit of Riddle that was in that diary tried to kill me.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
我曾见过你的心 它是属于我的
I have seen your heart and it is mine.
我曾见过你的梦 罗恩·韦斯莱
I have seen your dreams, Ronald Weasley.
我也曾见过你的恐惧
And I see your fears.
母亲的爱予你最少 她更希望是个女孩
Least loved by your mother, who craved a daughter.
心上人之爱予你最少 她更爱你的朋友
Least loved by the girl, who prefers your friend.
罗恩 快刺
Ron, kill it!
没有你我们会更好
We were better without you.
更开心
Happy without you.
有了哈利·波特 谁会看你一眼
Who would look at you? Who has, Harry Potter.
和被选中的人相比 你算什么
What are you, compared to the chosen one?
罗恩 它在说谎
Ron, it’s lying!
你妈跟我说过 更希望我做她的儿子
Your mother confessed, she would prefer me as a son.
哪个女人会喜欢你
What woman would take you?
你和他相比一无是处
You are nothing… nothing.
一无是处
Nothing compared to him.
想想
Just think.
只剩下三个了
There are only three to go.
赫敏
Hermione?
赫敏
Hermione?
还好吗
Is everything alright?
很好 应该是好极了
It’s fine. Actually, yeah, it’s more than fine.
嘿
Hey.
你
You…
罗恩·韦斯莱 十足的大混♥蛋♥
…A complete ass, Ronald Weasley!
走了几个星期 回来就说声 嘿
You show up here after weeks and you say ‘hey’?
我的魔杖呢 哈利
Where’s my wand, Harry?
-我的魔杖呢 -我不知道
– Where’s my wand? – I don’t know.
哈利·波特 把魔杖给我
Harry Potter. You give me my wand!
-他怎么拿你的魔杖 -关你什么事
– How come he’s got your wand? – Never mind why’s he got my wand.
这是什么
What is that?
你摧毁了魂器
You destroyed it.
你怎么会拿到
And how is it that you just
格兰芬多剑的呢
happen to have the sword of Gryffindor?
说来话长
It’s a long story.
别以为这样我就会饶了你
Don’t think this changes anything.
当然不会 我只是摧毁了一个魂器
Of course not. I only just destroyed a bloody Horcrux,
你当然不会原谅我
why will that change anything.
我刚走就后悔了
Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left.
只是不知道上哪找你们
I just didn’t know how to find you.
那你怎么找到的
Yeah, how did you find us?
这个 不只能熄灯
With this. Doesn’t just turn off lights.
我不知道它是怎么做到的
I don’t know how it works,
但圣诞节早上 我睡在一个小酒馆
but Christmas morning I sleeping in this little pub.
躲避那些掠夺贼
Keeping away from some snatchers.
-我听到它 -它
– When I heard it. – It?
一个声音
A voice.
你的声音 赫敏
Your voice, Hermione.
从这里面发出来
Comin’ out of it.
那我都说了些什么
And what exactly did I say if I may ask?
我的名字
My name.
只有我的名字
Just my name.
像是轻声低语
Like a whisper.
所以我拿出来 打开
So I took it, clicked it…
出现了一个小小的蓝色光球
and this tiny ball of light appeared.
我就知道了 非常肯定
And I knew, sure enough.
那个小光球向我飘来
It floated towards me, the ball of light.
落入了我的胸膛 就从这里
Went right to my chest, straight through me. Right here.
我知道它会把我带到想去的地方
I knew it was gonna take me where I needed to go,
我用了幻影移形
so I disapparated.
就到了山的这边
I came to this hillside.
当时很黑 我不知道身处何地
It was dark, I had no idea where I was.
我只希望你们当中有谁能出现
I just hoped that one of you would show yourself.
你出现了
You did.
我一直很喜欢赫敏造的小火苗
I’ve always liked these flames Hermione makes.
你觉得她还要生我的气多久
How long do you reckon she’ll stay mad at me?
多说几遍那个小光球融入你心的故事
Just keep talking about that little ball of light touching your heart.
-她的气就消了 -千真万确
– And she’ll come around. – It’s true. Every word.
可能听起来不可思议
This is gonna sound crazy.
但我想这就是邓不利多把它给我的原因
But I think, thats why Dumbledore left it to me.
这个熄灯器
The Deluminator.
他知道我可能需要找到回来的路
I think he knew that somehow I’d need to find my way back.
她将为我指明道路
That she’d lead me.
我刚想到 你需要根魔杖是吗
You know, I just realized. You need a wand, don’t you?
-是啊 -我这有一根
– Yeah. – I got one here.
黑刺李木的 十英寸 没什么特别之处
It’s a Blackthorn, 10 inches, nothing special.
应该还能用
I reckon it’ll do.
几星期前从一个掠夺贼那抢的
Took it off a snatcher a couple of weeks ago.
别让赫敏知道
Don’t tell Hermione this.
掠夺贼有点傻
They’re a bit dim, snatchers.
但嗅觉非常灵敏
This one is definitely partial to smelling.
-速速变大 -快弄灭
– Engorgio. – Put it out.
里面出什么事了
What’s going on in there?
-没事 -没事
– Nothing! – Nothing!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好啊
Yeah, alright.
我想去找谢诺菲留斯·洛夫古德
I want to go see Xenophilius Lovegood.
什么
Sorry?
看这个 这是邓不利多写给格林德瓦的信
See this? It’s a letter Dumbledore wrote to Grindelwald.
看这个签名
Look at the signature.
又是这个符号♥
It’s the mark again.
它时时闪现
It keeps cropping up.
在诗翁彼豆故事集里 在高锥克山谷的墓地
In Beedle the Bard, in the graveyard in Godric’s Hollow.
在那也有
It was there too.
-哪 -格里戈维奇的魔杖店外
– Where? – Outside Gregorvitch’s wand shop.
-它代表什么意思 -听着
– What does it mean? – Look.
你我都不知道下个魂器在哪
You’ve got no idea where the next Horcrux is, and neither do I.
但这个 这个一定代表着什么
But this, this means something.
我十分确定
I’m sure of it.
是啊 赫敏说的对极了
Yeah. Hermione’s right.
我们应该去见见洛夫古德
We ought to see Lovegood.
还是投票表决吧
Let’s vote on it.
同意的举手
Those in favor.
你不会还在生他的气吧
You’re not still mad at him, are you?
他什么时候让我省过心
I’m always mad at him.
卢娜 我们来了
Luna, we’re here.
别碰飞艇李
Keep off the Dirigible Plums.
唱唱反调主编 谢·洛夫古德
别碰飞艇李
Keep off the Dirigible Plums.
怎么了 你们是谁
What is it? Who are you?
想要干什么
What do you want?
您好 洛夫古德先生
Hello, Mr. Lovegood.
我是哈利·波特 我们几个月前见过
I’m Harry Potter, we met a few months ago.
我们能进来吗
Can we come in?
-卢娜去哪了 -卢娜吗
– Where is Luna? – Luna?
她一会儿就来
She’ll be along.
我能帮您先什么呢 波特先生
So, how can I help you, Mr. Potter?
实际上
Well, actually,
是关于你在婚礼上戴在脖子上的
it was about something you were wearing around your neck at the wedding.
那个标志