我以为你有计划
I thought you had a plan.
邓不利多和我说的我都告诉你了
I told you everything Dumbledore told me.
而且我们已经找到了一块魂器
And in case you haven’t notice we have found a Horcrux already.
找到了一个
and we’re as close to getting rid of it
就万事大吉了吗
as we are to finding the rest of them, aren’t we?
罗恩 把魂器取下来
Ron, Please, take off the Horcrux.
如果你没整天戴着这个
You wouldn’t be saying any of this
就不会这么说
if you hadn’t been wearing it all day.
知道我为什么每晚都要听广播吗
You don’t know, why I listen to the radio every night, do you?
我想确认名单上没有金妮
To make sure I don’t hear Ginny’s name,
弗雷德 乔治 还有我妈
or Fred, or George or Moms.
你以为我没听吗
You think I’m not listening too?
你以为我不知道这什么感觉吗
You think I don’t know how it feels?
你就是不知道
No you don’t know how it feels!
你父母死了 你没有家人
Your parents are dead! You have no family!
别打了 停下
Stop! Stop!
-让我走 -你走啊
– Let me go! – Go then!
罗恩
Ron!
你呢
And you?
跟我走还是留下
Are you coming or are you staying?
我明白了 我那晚看见你们了
Fine, I get it. I saw you two the other night.
罗恩 我和他之间没什么
Ron there’s… there’s nothing.
罗恩
Ron!
罗恩 你去哪
Ron, where are you going?
回来
Come back!
罗恩
Ron!
罗恩
Ron!
平安镇守
Salvia Hexia.
我在结局开启
I open at the close.
赫敏 赫敏
Hermione. Hermione.
你说的对 金色飞贼有肉体记忆
You were right. Snitches have flesh memories.
我第一次不是用手抓住的它
But I didn’t catch the first snitch with my hand.
我差点把它吞了下去
I almost swallowed it.
-我在结局开启 -是的 这什么意思
– “I open at the close. ” – Yeah, what do you think that means?
不知道
I don’t know.
我也有新发现
I found something as well.
我一直以为这是个眼睛的图片 但现在发现不是
At first I thought it was an eye, but now I don’t think it is.
它不是魔文 也不在发音表里
It isn’t a rune, and it isn’t anywhere in Spellman’s syllabary.
是用墨水画的
Somebody inked it in.
《诗翁彼豆故事集》
这不是书里的内容 是有人画的
It isn’t part of the book, somebody drew it.
比尔和芙蓉婚礼上 卢娜爸爸身上也戴了这标志
Luna’s dad was wearing it at Bill and Fleur’s wedding.
谁会在儿童书上画这个
Why would someone draw it in a children’s book?
赫敏 我一直在想
Hermione, I’ve been thinking.
我想去高锥克山谷
I want to go to Godric’s Hollow.
我在那出生 我父母也是在那死的
It’s where I was born, It’s where my parents died.
那地方对你如此特别
That’s exactly where he’ll expect you to go
他肯定料到你会去那
because it means something to you.
对他也一样重要 赫敏
But it means something to him too, Hermione.
神秘人差点死在那儿
You-Know-Who almost died there.
把魂器藏在那
Isn’t that exactly the type of place
不正合他意吗
he’d be likely to hide a Horcrux?
我…太危险了 哈利
I… it’s dangerous, Harry.
但不得不承认
But even I have to admit
我最近也一直在想 得去那一趟
recently I’ve been thinking we have to go there.
还有样东西可能也藏在那儿
I think it’s possible something else is hidden there.
什么
What?
剑
The Sword.
如果邓不利多想让你找到
If Dumbledore wanted you to find it,
同时不希望落入魔法部之手
and didn’t want it to falling in to the Ministry hands,
还有什么地方
where better to hide it than
会比格兰芬多的出生地更好呢
the birthplace of the founder of Gryffindor.
赫敏
Hermione.
以后别让我给你剪头发了
Don’t ever let me give you a haircut again.
咱们还是该喝复方汤剂的
I still think that we should use the Polyjuice Potion.
不 这是我出生的地方
No, this is where I was born.
我不想扮成别人重返故乡
I’m not returning as someone else.
哈利 今天好像是平安夜
Harry, I think it’s Christmas eve.
听
Listen.
你觉得他们在里面吗 赫敏
Do you think they may be in there, Hermione?
我的爸爸妈妈
My Mom and Dad.
在吧
Yeah, I think they would.
伊格诺图斯·佩弗利尔
Ignotus Peverell.
哈利
Hey, Harry?
詹姆士·波特与莉莉·波特
圣诞快乐 赫敏
Merry Christmas, Hermione.
圣诞快乐 哈利
Merry Christmas, Harry.
哈利 有人正盯着我们
Harry, there is someone watching us.
教堂那边
By the church.
我大概知道是谁
I think I know who that is.
-我觉得不妥 哈利 -赫敏 她认识邓不利多
– I don’t like this, Harry. – Hermione, she knew Dumbledore.
剑可能在她那里
She might have the sword.
他们在这死的 赫敏
This is where they died, Hermione.
这是他杀死他们的地方
This is where he murdered them.
你是巴希达吗
You’re Bathilda, aren’t you?
让我来吧
Here, let me do that.
巴沙特太太 这个男人是谁
Miss Bagshot, who is this man?
哈利
Harry.
阿不思·邓不利多传
丽塔·斯基特著
哈利
Harry!
感觉好点了吗
Are you feeling better?
这次移形成功了 赫敏
You’ve outdone yourself this time, Hermione.
这是迪恩森林
Forest of Dean.
几年前我和爸妈来过这
I came here once with Mum and Dad. Years ago.
跟我记忆里的一模一样
It’s just how I remember it.
树林 小河 一切
The trees, the river, everything.
都如同没变一般
Like nothings changed.
但其实不是 一切都变了
Not true of course, everything’s changed.
就算我现在带父母回来
If I brought my parents back here now,
他们也未必能认出来了
they probably wouldn’t recognize any of it.
树林不在
Not the trees.
小河不在
Not the river.
我也不再是那个我
Not even me.
也许我们就该待在这 哈利
Maybe we should just stay here, Harry.
慢慢老去
Grow old.
你想知道照片里的男孩是谁吗
You wanted to know who was the boy in the photograph was.
我知道
I know.
吉莱特·格林德沃
Gellert Grindelwald.
我看到他在格里戈维奇的魔杖商店偷东西
He’s the thief I saw in Gregorovitch’s wand shop.
对了 我的魔杖哪去了
Speaking of which, where is my wand?
我的魔杖呢 赫敏
Where’s my wand, Hermione?
离开高锥克山谷的时候
As we were leaving Godrics Hollow
我施咒不小心击中了它
I cast a curse and it rebounded.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我尽力了 但魔杖没那么容易修好
I tried to mend it, but wands are different.
算了
It’s done.
先用你的吧
Leave me yours.
你进去取暖
Go inside and get warm.
挂坠也给我来戴
I’ll take the locket as well.
荧光闪烁
Lumos.
宝剑飞来
Accio sword!
四分五裂
Diffindo.
赫敏
Hermione?
你疯了吗
Are you mental?
是你
It was you.
是啊 很明显吧
Well yeah, bit obvious, I think.
是你召唤出那雌鹿的吗
And you cast the doe as well did you?
不是 我以为是你呢
No, I thought that was you.
不 我的守护神是一只雄鹿
No, my Patronus was a stag.
对 刚那头有…
Right, now that was…
行了 罗恩 开始吧
Okay, Ron. Do it.