那地方就没法待了
we couldn’t stay so,
所以我就把你们带到这来了
I brought us here, but,
罗恩被分体了[幻影移形失败的后果之一]
Ron got splinched.
统统加护
Protego Totalum.
-平安镇守 -你在干吗
– Salvio Hexia. – What are you doing?
守护魔咒
Protective enchantments.
我可不想再像舍夫茨别利路那
I don’t fancy another visit
碰上几个不速之客了
like the one we had at Shaftesbury Avenue, do you?
你可以把帐篷拿出来
You can get going on a tent.
帐篷
Tent?
-统统加护 -帐篷在哪
– Protego Totalum. – Where am I supposed to find a tent?
麻瓜屏蔽 闭耳塞听
Repello Muggletum. Muffliato.
你先来
You first.
火焰熊熊
Incendio.
飞沙走石
Expulso!
四分五裂
Diffindo!
粉身碎骨
Reducto!
你干嘛
What are you doing?
在找到毁掉它的方法前 我们得保管好它
We have to keep it safe, until we find out how to destroy it.
有点奇怪啊 哥们
Seems strange, mate.
邓布利多让你去找魂器
Dumbledore sent you off to find these Horcruxes,
但却没告诉你怎么毁掉它们
but doesn’t tell you how to destroy them.
你不觉得奇怪吗
Doesn’t that bother you?
你知道那个咒语 哈利
You know the spell, Harry.
-告诉我 格里戈维奇 -他从我这偷走的
– Tell me, Gregorovitch. – He stole from me.
那小偷是谁
Who was he, the thief?
一个男孩 被他拿走了
The boy. It was he who took it.
我再也没见过他 我以生命起誓
I never saw it again, I swear on my life.
我相信你
I believe you.
阿瓦达索命
Avada Kedavra!
梦做完了吧
I thought it stopped.
你不能一直让他这样侵入你的大脑
You can’t keep letting him in, Harry.
-神秘人找到了格里戈维奇 -那个魔杖匠人
– You-Know-Who has found, Gregorovitch. – The Wand Maker?
他想要一个格里戈维奇以前拥有的东西
He wants something that Gregorovitch used to have.
不知道是什么 但是他迫切地想拿到手
I don’t know what. But he wants it desperately.
仿佛那东西承载着他的性命
I mean, it’s as if his life depends on it.
别 有助他恢复
Don’t, it comforts him.
让我浑身发毛
It sets my teeth on edge.
他想听到什么好消息吗
What’s he expecting to hear, good news?
他应该只是不想听到坏消息
I think he just hopes that he doesn’t hear bad news.
他还有多久才能移形
How long before he can travel?
-我 我尽力了 -还不够
– I.. I’m doing everything I can. – You’re not doing enough.
拿下来
Take it off!
我说了 马上拿下来
I said, Take it off, now!
-好点了吗 -嗯
– Better? – Right.
我们轮流戴吧
We’ll take it in turns, okay?
西弗勒斯·斯内普被选为霍格沃茨魔法学校校长
Severus Snape voted in as headmaster of Hogwarts.
等等
What’s that?
校长办公室
西弗勒斯·斯内普
这什么味道
What’s that, smell?
你在干嘛 东西沉死了
Whatcha doing? It’s heavy.
不好意思 要我帮忙拿吗
Oh I’m sorry. Do you want me to carry it?
掠夺贼
Snatchers.
多亏了你的魔法
Good to know your enchantments work.
他闻到了我的香水
He could smell it, my perfume.
我告诉过你
I told you,
罗恩还无法驾驭幻影移形
Ron isn’t strong enough to apparate.
那我们就走去吧
Well then, we’ll go on foot.
下次不管你多想喷香水
Only next time, as much as you like your perfume,
都克制点别用
just don’t wear any.
现在播报失踪巫师名单
And now for the names of missing witches and wizards.
这些是已确认名单
These are confirmed,
所幸的是 今天的名单很短
thankfully the list is short today.
杰森 艾莉森·邓布莱特
Jason and Alison Denbright.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
贝拉 詹克 查里 麦基·法利
Bella, Jake, Charlie, and Madge Farley.
乔·拉瑞
Joe Laurie.
埃莉诺·莎拉·吉布斯
Eleanor Sarah Gibbs.
哈利 布朗温·崔格
Harry and Bronwyn Trigg.
罗勃 艾利·道森
Rob and Ellie Dowson.
乔治亚·德·克莱克
Georgia Clark-Day.
约书亚·佛莱克斯
Joshua Flexson.
乔治·库塔斯
George Coutas.
加布里埃拉 艾米丽·马瑟
Gabriella and Emily Mather.
雅各布 米·厄兰
Jacob and Mimi Erland.
威廉和布莱恩·加拉格尔
William and Brian Gallagher.
他不知道自己在做什么 是吗
He doesn’t know what he’s doing, does he?
我们都不清楚
None of us do.
凯蒂 詹姆斯·克里克
Katie and James Killick.
埃尔希·瓦伦丁·施罗德
Elsie Valentine Schroeder.
珍妮弗·温斯顿
Jennifer Winston.
塔姆辛 约拉·希里克
Tamsin and Iola Hillicker.
-我的天啊 -怎么了
– Oh My God! – What?
马上告诉你
I’ll tell you in a minute.
现在不行吗
Maybe you can tell me now.
格兰芬多剑 是妖精做的
Sword of Gryffindor. It’s goblin made.
真聪明
Brilliant.
不 你没听懂
No, you don’t understand.
泥土和铁锈不会沾染剑锋
Dirt and rust have no effect on the blade.
它只会吸收能增强自己力量的东西
It only takes in that which makes it stronger.
所以呢
O… kay.
哈利 我们不是已经摧毁了一个魂器吗
Harry, we’ve already destroyed one horcrux, right?
汤姆·里德尔密室里的日记
Tom Riddle’s diary in the Chamber of Secrets.
用的是蛇怪的毒牙
With a basilisk fang.
别告诉我你那血迹斑斑的珠绣包里
If you tell me you’ve got one of those
也有根毒牙
in that bloody beaded bag of yours…
你还不明白吗
Don’t you see?
在密室里
In The Chamber of Secrets,
你用格兰芬多剑杀死了蛇怪
you stabbed the Basilisk with the sword of Gryffindor.
它的刀刃沾染了蛇怪的毒液
Its blade is impregnated with basilisk venom.
它只会吸收增强自己力量的东西
It only takes in that which makes it stronger.
-对 这就是为什么 -它能摧毁魂器
– Exactly, which is why… – It can destroy Horcruxes.
这就是邓不利多遗嘱的本意
That’s why Dumbledore left it to you in his will.
你太聪明了 赫敏 真的
You’re brilliant, Hermione. Truly.
其实是因为我的逻辑
Actually, I’m highly logical
能让我把无关细节联♥系♥起来
which allows me to slip past extraneous details.
而且能观察到别人忽略的东西
And perceive clearly that which others overlook.
是的 但有个问题
Yeah, there is only one problem with this.
剑被偷了
The sword was stolen.
瞧 我还在这
Yeah, I’m still here.
你们俩继续
But you two carry on.
别因为我扫了兴
Don’t let me spoil the fun.
-怎么了 -没怎么啊
– What’s wrong? – Wrong? Nothing’s wrong.
你想怎样就怎样
According to you, anyway.
如果你想说什么 别藏着掖着
If you got something to say, don’t be shy.
说出来
Spit it out.
那我可就说了
Alright, I’ll spit it out.
别以为咱们现在要去找另一个鬼玩意了
But don’t expect me to be grateful
我就能开心点
just because now it’s another damn thing we got to find.
我以为你知道此行的目的
I thought you knew what you signed up for.
我也这么想来着
Yeah, I thought it too.
不好意思 我有点不明白
I’m sorry. But I don’t quite understand.
到底哪一点让你不满意了
What part of this isn’t living up to your expectations?
你是不是认为我们该住五星级酒店
Did you think we were going to be staying in a five star hotel?
三天打渔两天晒网
Finding a Horcrux every other day.
你还盼着回家和老妈过圣诞节是吗
You thought you’d be back with your mum by Christmas?
我只是觉得 都这么久了
I just thought, after all this time
我们应该有点进展
we would actually have achieved something.
我以为你知道该怎么做
I thought you knew what you were doing.
邓不利多应该告诉过你一些有价值的信息
I thought Dumbledore would have told you something worthwhile.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!