Where are we?
舍夫茨别利路
Shaftesbury Avenue.
我以前常和爸妈来这看戏
I used to come up here to theaters with mom and dad.
我也不知道怎么想到的 它突然就蹦了出来
I don’t know why I thought of it. It just popped into my head.
这边
This way.
我们得换身衣服
We need to change.
活见鬼了
Bloody Hell
-空间扩增咒 -你真厉害
– Undetectable Extension charm. – You’re amazing, you are.
生活充满着惊喜
Always a total surprise.
剩下的就是那堆书了
Ah, that’ll be the books.
婚礼上的人怎么办
What about all the people at the wedding?
我们是不是该回去看看
Do you think that we should go back?
伙计 他们冲你来的
They’re after you, mate.
回去的话 大家都会有危险
We’d put everyone in danger by going back.
-罗恩说的对 -要什么咖啡
– Ron’s right. – Coffee
-一杯卡布奇诺 -你呢
– A cappuccino please – You?
-和她一样 -一样
– What she said. – Same.
那我们现在去哪 破釜酒吧
So where do we go from here? Leaky Cauldron.
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
如果伏地魔控制了魔法部
If Voldemort has taken over the Ministry,
就没哪是安全的了
none of the old places are safe.
婚礼上的人也都该躲起来了
Everyone from the wedding would have gone underground, into hiding.
我的包还在陋居 东西都在里面
My rucksack with all my things. I’ve left it at the burrow.
你开玩笑吧
You’re joking.
我几天前就把必需品装包里了 以防万一
I had the essentials, packed for days. Just in case.
对了 我最喜欢的牛仔裤怎么没带上
By the way, why’re the jeans not my favourite?
趴下
Down!
昏昏倒地
Stupify!
统统石化
Petrificus Totalus!
快走 离开这
Go! Leave.
锁上门 熄掉灯
Lock the door, get the lights.
这个是罗尔
This one’s names Rawl.
邓布利多被杀的那晚 他也在占星塔上
He was on the astronomy tower the last night they killed Dumbledore.
这个是多罗霍夫
This is Dolohov.
我在通缉布告上见过
I recognize him from the wanted notice.
怎么处置你们呢
So what we’re gonna do with you, eh?
反过来 你们会杀了我们对吧
Kill us if it was turned round, wouldn’t you?
杀了他们的话 食死徒就知道我们在哪了
We kill them, they’ll know we were here.
-罗恩 -没准是他杀的疯眼汉呢 你还那么想吗
– Ron. – Suppose he did Mad-eye? How would you feel then?
抹去他们的记忆吧
It’s better we wipe their memories.
你说了算 赫敏
You’re the boss. Hermione.
魔咒什么的你最拿手
You’re the best with spells.
一忘皆空
Obliviate.
他们怎么找到我们的
How is it they knew we were there?
你可能还带着踪丝
Maybe you still have the trace on you?
不可能 十七岁踪丝就消失了
They can’t, the trace stays until I’m seventeen year’s old.
怎么了
What?
我们还没给你过生日呢 哈利
We didn’t celebrate your birthday, Harry.
我和金妮还准备了个蛋糕
Ginny and I, we prepared a cake.
我们准备在婚礼结束时拿出来
We were going to bring it out at the end of the wedding.
赫敏 说真的
Hermione, honestly,
你的好意我心领了
I appreciate the thought,
但是看看刚才 我们差点被几个食死徒杀了
but really given the fact, that we were almost killed
还是先别想这个了吧
by a couple of Death Eaters a few minutes ago.
也是 说的对
Right… perspective.
咱们别在街上晃悠了 找个安全的地方
We have to get off the streets, get to someplace safe.
刚才那是什么
What was that all about?
应该是疯眼汉的主意吧
Probably Mad-Eye’s idea.
防止斯内普偷摸进来
In case Snape decides to come snooping.
人形显身
Homenum Revelio.
没有别人了
We’re alone.
换一根魔杖
Another wand!
我发誓 再换一根就行了
I believe a different wand would work? I swear.
应该有别的方法
It should be another way.
哈利 你在哪
Harry, where are you?
上面黑吗
Is it dark up there?
还不错嘛
Lovely.
雷古勒斯·阿克图勒斯·布莱克
Regulus Arcturus Black
R.A.B
R.A.B.
在你读到这个之时 我早已死去
“I know I will be dead long before you read this. ”
我偷走了真的魂器 并想销毁它
“I have stolen the real horcrux and intend to destroy it. ”
R.A.B 是小天狼星的弟弟吗
R.A.B, he was Sirius’ brother?
对
Yes.
但问题是他没能摧毁真正的魂器
The question is he didn’t actually destroy the real Horcrux.
你一直暗中监视我们
Spying on us, have you.
克利切 一直在旁观
Kreacher, has been watching.
也许他知道真的魂器在哪
Maybe he knows where the real locket is?
你以前见过这个东西吗 克利切
Have you ever seen this before? Kreacher?
-是雷古勒斯少爷的挂坠盒 -当时有两个 对不对
– It is Master Regulus’s locket! – There were two, weren’t there?
另一个呢
Where’s the other one?
克利切不知道另一个挂坠盒在哪
Kreacher doesn’t know, about the other locket.
但你以前见过吗 它就在这所房♥子里
Yes, but did you ever see it? It was in this house.
肮脏的泥巴种 还有血统背叛者韦斯莱
Filthy mudblood that’s what you are, Blood traitor Weasley!
回答她的问题
Answer her.
见过
Yes.
它曾经就在这里
It was here,
在这屋中
in this house.
这邪恶的物件
Most evil object.
什么意思
How do you mean?
雷古勒斯少爷死前 命令克利切销毁它
Before Master Regulus died, he ordered Kreacher to destroy,
但试遍了所有的办法都不行
but no matter how hard Kreacher tried, he could not do it.
现在在哪
Well, where is it now?
-有人拿走了吗 -他那天晚上来到这
– Did someone take it? – He came in the night.
连带着挂坠盒拿走了很多东西
He took many things including the locket.
谁 谁拿走的 克利切
Who did? Who was it, Kreacher?
蒙顿格斯
Mundungus.
蒙顿格斯·弗莱奇
Mundungus Fletcher.
找到他
Find him.
我爸饶不了你们
My father will hear about this.
饭桶们 他不在这
Hey losers. He isn’t here.
哈利波特:头号♥不良分子
作为你们的新任魔法部长
As your new Minister for Magic,
我承诺将给这恢弘的大厅
I promise to restore this temple of tolerance
带回往昔的荣耀
to its former glory.
魔法即强权
因此从今天开始
Therefore beginning today,
每位职员都必须接受
each employee will submit themselves,
血统评估
for evaluation.
记住 如果你没什么可隐瞒的
But know this, you have nothing to fear,
就应无所畏惧
if you have nothing to hide.
金色飞贼有肉体记忆
They have flesh memories.
斯克林杰给你的时候
When Scrimgeour first gave it to you,
我还想 它一碰到你的手就会打开
I thought, it might open at to your touch.
邓布利多可能在里面藏了什么东西
That Dumbledore hidden something inside it.
哈利·波特 好久不见了啊
Harry Potter, how long it’s been!
滚开
Get off me!
除你武器
Expelliarmus!
你们玩得什么把戏
What you playing at?
派一对家养小精灵跟踪我吗
Setting a pair of bleeding house elves after me?
多比只是想帮忙
Dobby was only trying to help.
多比在对角巷看到克利切的时候
When Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley,
多比很好奇他怎么会来这里
Which Dobby thought was curious.
然后多比就听到他提到哈利·波特
And then Dobby heard Kreacher mention Harry Potter’s name.
之后多比看到克利切和那个贼说话
And then Dobby saw Kreacher talking with the thief.
你才是贼 你这小…
Not a thief? You foul little…
杂种
git.
我只是转手一些珍贵奇妙的玩意
I’m a purveyor of rare and wondrous objects.
你就是个贼 顿格 大家都知道
You’re a thief, Dung, everyone knows it.
-韦斯莱少爷 见到你真高兴 -鞋子不错
– Master Weasley, so good to see you. – Like your shoes.
听着 我那天晚上紧张极了
Listen, I panicked that night, alright?
疯眼汉跌落扫帚 我有什么办法
Can’t help it if Mad-Eye fell off his broom.
-你 -说实话