– Don’t touch her! – Leave him.
如果你男朋友再不老实点的话
Your boyfriend will get much worse
可会吃更多苦头哦
than that if he doesn’t learn to behave himself.
你的脸怎么了 丑八怪
What happened to you, ugly?
不是说你
No, not you.
-你叫什么 -达力 弗农·达力
– What’s your name? – Dudley. Vernon Dudley.
查下名单
Check it.
你呢 我的小甜心
And you, my lovely.
他们叫你什么啊
What do they call you?
珀涅罗珀·克里尔沃特 混血
Penelope Clearwater, half-blood.
这上面没有弗农·达力
There’s no Vernon Dudley on here.
听到没 丑八怪 你在撒谎
You hear that ugly? This says you’re lying.
为什么不想让我们知道你是谁呢
How come you don’t want us to know who you are?
你弄错了 我已经说过我的名字了
It’s wrong, I told you who I am.
计划有变
Change of plan.
不能把这些大鱼交给魔法部
We’re not taking this lot to the Ministry.
把德拉科叫来
Get, Draco.
怎样
Well?
我不能确定
I can’t be sure.
近点看 儿子
Look closely, son.
如果我们能把波特交给黑魔王
If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord.
之前的一切都会一笔勾消
Everything would be forgiven,
我们还会像以前一样受宠 明白吗
it would be as it was, understand?
希望你不要忘了是谁抓到他的
Now we won’t be forgetting who really actually caught him.
马尔福先生
I hope, Mr. Malfoy.
-你竟敢在我家这样跟我说话 -卢修斯
– You dare to talk to me like that in my own house! – Lucius!
别害羞 宝贝 走近点看
Do not be shy, sweetie. Come closer.
德拉科 要是我们把黑魔王叫来
Now, if this isn’t who you think it is, Draco,
而他又不是波特 那我们就都完蛋
and we call Him. He’ll kill us all.
得确保万无一失
We need to be absolutely sure.
-他的脸怎么回事 -是啊 他的脸怎么回事
– What’s wrong with his face? – Yes, what is wrong with his face?
我们抓到他时 他就这样
He came to us like that.
我想是在树林里中了什么咒吧
Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon.
真不凑巧啊 是你干的吗 宝贝
An interesting jinx. Was it you, dear?
把你的魔杖给我
Give me her wand,
让我瞧瞧你最后施的什么咒语
let’s see what your last spell was.
抓住你了
Got you.
那是什么
What’s that?
你在哪找到的
Where’d you get that from?
从她包里搜出来的
It was in her bag when we searched her.
现在是我的了
I reckon it’s mine now.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
滚出去 滚
Get out! Get out!
西茜 把这两个男孩关进地窖
Cissy, put the boys in the cellar.
我要和她好好谈谈
I want a conversation with this one.
姑娘间的谈话
Girl to girl!
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
不能让赫敏和她单独在一起
We can’t leave Hermione alone with her.
罗恩
Ron?
哈利
Harry?
卢娜
Luna?
那剑本该躺在我的金库里
That Sword is meant to be in my vault now,
你是怎么得到的
how did you get it?
你和你的朋友从我的金库里偷来的吗
Did you and your friend’s take it from my vault?
我什么都没拿
I didn’t take anything!
我才不信
I don’t believe you.
-我们得做点什么 -这里根本没有出路
– We have to do something! – There is no way out of here.
我们试过各种方法 这里被施了魔法
We tried everything. It’s enchanted.
你在流血 哈利
You’re bleeding, Harry.
这种保持清醒的方法真稀奇啊
That’s a curious thing to keep on yourself.
救救我们
Help us!
-放开她 -你滚开 退后
– Let her go. – You go, get back!
小妖精 你跟我来
You, Goblin. Come with me.
多比 你怎么到这来了
Dobby? What are you doing here?
多比当然是来救你 哈利·波特
Dobby’s come to rescue, Harry Potter of course.
多比会永远保护哈利·波特
Dobby will always be there for Harry Potter.
你是说你可以移形出入这个地牢吗
Are you saying that you can apparate in and out of this room?
你能带我们一起吗
Could you take us with you?
当然 先生 我是个精灵
Of course, sir, I’m a elf.
我同意
Works for me.
很好 多比 我想让你带着卢娜和奥利凡德先生去…
Right, Dobby, I want you to take Luna and Mr. Ollivander…
贝壳小宅 在汀沃斯的近郊
Shell Cottage, on the outskirts of Tinworth.
相信我
Trust me.
整装待发了 先生
When ever you’re ready, sir.
你叫我先生吗 我真喜欢她
Sir? I like her very much!
十秒后在楼梯口见面
Meet me at top of the stairs in ten seconds.
谁要他的魔杖
Who gets his wand?
我最后再问你一遍 小妖精
I’m going to ask you once more, goblin.
你要好好想清楚了
Think very, very carefully.
-他们是怎么进去的 -我不知道
– How did they get there? – I don’t know.
不知道 你吃白饭的啊
You don’t know? Why were you doing your job?
谁闯入了我的金库
Who got into my vault?
谁偷了它
Who stole it?
谁 偷了它
Who… Stole it?
没人能闯入古灵阁 宝剑还在那里
It’s impossible to break into Gringotts, the sword is there.
泥巴种
那它怎么在这里
Then how is it that it’s out then?
没有比古灵阁更安全的地方了
There is no place safer, than Gringotts.
骗子
Liar!
算你走运 小妖精
Consider yourself lucky, goblin.
-这一个可没这么幸运了 -去死吧
– The same won’t be said for this one. – Like hell!
除你武器
Expelliarmus.
昏昏倒地
Stupefy!
住手
Stop!
放下魔杖
Drop your wands.
听到没 放下魔杖
I said, drop them!
德拉科 快去捡起来 好 很好
Pick ’em up, Draco, now! Well, well, well.
看看这是谁啊
Look what we have here.
是哈利·波特
It’s Harry Potter.
他又焕然一新 神气十足了
He’s all bright, shiny and new again.
是时候叫黑魔王来了
Just in time for the Dark Lord.
召唤他
Call him.
召唤吧
Call him.
昏昏倒地
Stupefy!
蠢精灵 你差点杀了我
Stupid elf! You could have kill me!
多比从不想杀任何人
Dobby never meant to kill.
多比只想把你弄残或是重伤
Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure.
你怎敢夺走巫师的魔杖
How dare you take a witch’s wand.
你怎敢反抗你的主人
How dare you defy your masters.
多比没有主人
Dobby has no master.
多比是一个自♥由♥的精灵
Dobby is a free elf.
多比是来救哈利·波特和他的朋友的
And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends.
赫敏 你们都还好吗
Hermione, are you all right?
我们安全了 安全了
We’re safe. We’re all safe.
哈利·波特
Harry Potter…
多比
Dobby!
多比 你会好起来的 坚持住
Dobby, you’re all right then, hold on.
坚持住 好吗
Hold on, okay?
再坚持一下 我们会治好你的
Just hold on, okay? We’re going to fix it.
赫敏 你包里…
Hermione, you have something…
一定有东西可以救他 赫敏
In your bag. Hermione!
说啊
Come on.
帮帮我
Help me.
这地方真美
Such a beautiful place,
还能和朋友们在一起
to be with friends.
多比很开心
Dobby is happy,
能和朋友在一起
to be with be with his friend,
哈利·波特
Harry Potter.
把他的眼睛阖上吧
We should close his eyes.
你觉得呢
Don’t you think?
好了 现在他可以安眠了
There, now he could be sleeping.