哦,你的父亲。
Oh, your Father.
不,这个清单是正确的。
No, that list is correct.
不。只是一个小错误。
No. Just a little mistake.
你说得对,简。
You were right, Jan.
妈妈!妈妈!
Mother! Mother!
他们玩弄人类,就像猫玩弄老鼠一样。
They play with human beings like a cat with a mouse.
我也不在乎我不在乎!
I don’t care. I don’t care!
只要他还活着。
As long as he is alive.
——是吗?-巴托斯刚约我一起吃午饭
– Yes? – Bartos just called me to met him for lunch.
一种非正式会议。我该怎么办?
A sort of informal meeting. What shall I do?
走吧!
Go!
什么?
What?
听着,我会在合适的时候逮捕他,而不是提前。
Listen, I’ll arrest him when I see fit, not before.
那这两个你还只知道名字的人呢?
What about these two that you still only know by their first names?
但他们会杀了我!
But they will kill me!
好吧,你会有你的警卫。你想在哪里,什么时候?
Alright, you’ll have your police guard. Where do you want them, and when?
回房♥间……咖啡馆克雷默。
Back room… Cafe Kramer.
埃米尔先生。
Mr. Emil.
-嗯,埃米尔。——埃米尔!
– Well, Emil. – Emil!
我想让你见见我叔叔,迪迪克先生,刚从克拉德诺来。
I want you to met my Uncle, Mr. Dedic, just in from Kladno.
-你要和我们一起吃午饭?-是的,我只有时间快速地吃一口…在我赶上去卡尔斯巴德的火车之前
– You’re having lunch with us? – Yes, I only have time for a quick bite… before I catch my train to Karlsbad.
路过这里,我想跟我侄子打个招呼。
Passing through I thought I would say hello to my nephew.
这是我的荣幸,先生。
Well, my pleasure, sir.
请坐好吗?
Won’t you be seated?
叔叔。Matushka。
Uncle. Matushka.
埃米尔。
Emil.
女士们先生们,别告诉别人…我不推荐炖牛肉,但应该是帕布里卡肝…简单的战前!
Ladies and gentlemen, just between ourselves… I don’t recommend the goulash, but the paprica liver… simply prewar!
说到食物,或者说“没有食物”……昨天我听到了最精彩的希♥特♥勒♥故事。你懂德语吗?
And speaking of food, or rather “No food”… I heard the most wonderful Hitler story yesterday. You understand German?
——是的。——是的。
– Yes. – Yes.
请原谅,我只能用德语讲,否则整个笑话就完了。
You have to excuse me, I can only tell it in German or I’ll ruin the whole joke.
我懂点课本上的德语。前提是你想让我听!
Well, I know a little school book German. That is if you want me to hear it!
-当然。-你当然会帮我们翻译,马图什卡。
– Of course. – Sure you’ll translate for us, Matushka.
戈培尔找到希♥特♥勒♥……“阿道夫,我们有足够吃五年的食物。”
Goebbels comes to Hitler… “Adolf, we have food for 5 years.”
“五年?真的吗?”元首说。
“Five years? Really?” Said the Fuhrer.
“是的,五年,”戈培尔说。元首说……”我必须告诉赫尔曼·戈林”
“Yes, five years,” Goebbels said. And the Fuhrer said… “I must tell Herman Goring”
“不,上帝作证,”戈培尔回答。
“No, by God,” replies Goebbels.
“别告诉Herman。只有我们两个,你和我。”
“Do not tell the Herman. It’s just the two of us, you and me.”
我碰巧记得另一个希♥特♥勒♥的笑话。
I happen to remember another Hitler joke.
希♥特♥勒♥对他的一个精锐卫队说……我忘了是怎么回事了。
Hitler said to one of his elite guards… I forget how it goes.
昨天你表现出了很好的记忆力……你的盖世太保朋友的教诲你试图说服我们交出射杀海德里希的人。
Yesterday you showed a very good memory… of the teachings of your Gestapo friends… when you tried to convince us to we turn in the man who shot Heydrich.
所以你不懂德语,你这个黏糊糊的人♥渣♥?
So, you don’t understand German, you slimy scum?
不,我不喜欢。我发誓!
No, I don’t. I swear!
把他拖回来,让他闭嘴。
Drag him back, keep him quiet.
来,帮帮我,警♥察♥!
Here, help me, police!
滚出去!透过窗户!
Get out! Through the window!
帮助,警♥察♥!
Help, police!
-我们离开厨房♥吧。-去吧,我们掩护你!
– Let’s get out of the kitchen. – Go ahead, we’ll cover you!
停止!举起手来!
Halt! Put your hands up!
朋友们,我是简·佩斯图卡,《布拉格晚报》的编辑……我被要求向每个兵营讲话。
Friends, I am Jan Pestuca, editor of the “Prague Evening News”… and I have been requested to speak to each barracks.
五点钟时,我们人♥质♥…将有机会向所有捷克斯洛伐克人讲话…每个营房♥都有2到3名志愿者代表…
At 5 O’clock, we hostages… will be given the opportunity to address all of Czechoslovakia… for a full hours broadcast Each barracks will be represented by 2 or 3 volunteers…
会讲到刺客必须立即投降。
Will speak of the necessary of the immediate surrender of the assassin.
志愿者演讲者必须在4:30整准备好。
Volunteer speakers must be ready at 4:30 sharp.
注意!
Attention!
天朗气清……他们想利用我们来帮他们抓刺客。
It’s clear as daylight… they’re trying to use us as a cats paw to get the assassin for them.
我说,让捷克人♥民♥来决定吧。
I say, let the Czech people decide.
我们的命,或者刺客。
Our lives, or the assassins.
我希望这里不会有这样的志愿活动。
I hope there will be no such volunteering in here.
还能做什么?
What else is there to do?
这不仅仅是拯救我们300个活着的人。
It’s not only a question of saving the 300 of us still alive.
但我们中枪后,怎么办?还会有300个,然后是3000个。
But after we’re shot, what then?… there will be another 300, then 3,000.
除非他们抓到刺客,否则不会结束。
There will be no end until they get the assassin.
无论如何都不会有结束,他们也从来不需要开始。
There will be no end anyway, and they never needed a beginning.
他们早在海德里希之前就屠♥杀♥了数千人。
They slaughtered thousands long before Heydrich.
只是为了呼吸捷克的空气。
Just for breathing Czech air.
教授,你有没有想过刺客让我们为他的行为付出代价…让他逍遥法外?他和他的地下伙伴。
Has it ever occurred to you professor that the assassin is letting us pay for his act… While he goes scot free? He, and his underground pals.
我不打算在这里和你浪费时间。
I don’t intent to wast my time with you here.
我们要的是这个人的身份,迪迪克。
What we want is the identity of this man, Dedic.
奥尔德里奇·克拉普克,那个工程师?
Aldrich Krapke, the engineer?
——是的。-作为一个受过教育的人…你足够聪明,能看到前面不愉快的经历。
– Yes. – As an educated man… you are intelligent enough to see the unpleasant experiences ahead of you.
你懂的,奥尔德里奇…当格鲁伯先生说“不愉快”时……他只是出于礼貌。
You understand, Aldrich… when Herr Gruber says “unpleasant”… he’s merely being polite.
他在这里做什么?
What’s he doing here?
他属于这里,盖世太保的线人。
He belongs here, Gestapo informer.
我不明白。
I don’t get it.
你很快就会明白的……就在我们干掉你之前打爆你的头。
You’ll get it soon enough… right through your head just before we knock it off.
你这个又臭又肥的人♥渣♥!
Why, you stinking fat crawling scum, you!
闭上你的嘴,肮脏的布尔什维克叛徒!
You shut your mouth you filthy Bolshevik traitor!
– Sabotador…——Chega !
– Sabotador… – Chega!
你不需要向我们证明你不是他们的一员。
You don’t have to prove to us you’re not one of them.
卡特琳娜·霍尼加,私人秘书。
Katerina Honiga, private secretary.
你很聪明地破坏了你的工厂。
You sabotaged your factory very cleverly.
也许你是……聪明到不想去我们楼下的金库吗?
Perhaps you are… clever enough not to want to visit our vault downstairs?
也许你更愿意和我谈谈……在私人。
Perhaps you prefer to talk to me… in private.
不,我现在就可以告诉你我对你的看法。
No, I can tell you right here what I think of you.
-你这猪。是的,你最好不要单独见她……你敢告密,否则她会挖出你的眼睛,你这个法♥西♥斯♥嗜血猎犬。
– You pig. Yes, you better not see her alone… you stool pigeon, or she’ll scratch your eyes out, you fascist blood hound.
大讨论。十分钟后你就会求他们杀了你。
Big talk. Ten minutes below and you’ll beg them to kill you.
你们的母亲过去常和老鼠躺在一起!
Your mothers use to lay with rats!
他们的奶是污水。
their milk was sewage.
带他们去金库。全部!
Take them to the vaults. All of them!
告诉他们我想了解这个迪迪克。
Tell them I want to know about this Dedic.
-在下面!-拿去!
– Down there! – Take them!
这些是你们所有的志愿者演讲者吗?
Are these all the volunteer speakers you have?
指挥官,2号♥和3号♥兵营都没找到自愿的人。
Commandant, barracks 2 and 3 failed to produce anyone who volunteered.
司令官先生,在我们的5号♥营房♥,他们也试图阻止我们……安静。准备好2分钟后开始你的演讲是的,先生,我还有一个演讲的想法要记下来。

Herr Commandant, in our barrack #5, they also tired to prevent us… Quiet. Be ready to began your speeches in 2 minutes Yes sir, I just have another idea to jot down for my speech.
这是不必要的。这是你们的讲稿。
That is not necessary. Here are your speeches.
我们必须走上忠诚合作的道路……我们的第一步必须是交出刺客。
We must climb the path to loyal collaboration… and our very first step must be to surrender the assassin.
这是常识。
Just plain common sense.
我一直反对使用武力。
I was always against using force.
我们中没有一个人会不为我们国家的真正福祉而死。
Not one of us would fail to die for the true welfare of our nation.
但是布拉格的人♥民♥,我请求你们……难道我们要为杀人狂的邪恶行为而死吗?
But people of Prague, I ask you… shall we perish for the vicious act of a murdering manic?
马上停止!
Stop that immediately!
你说话很容易。你不会中枪的!
It’s easy for you to talk. You’re not gonna be shot!.
-大家都坐下!-安静!
– Everyone sit down! – Be quiet!
德国人成功了,在一定程度上粉碎了这座城市的统一。
The Germans have succeeded, in part shattering the unity of the city.
现在很多人都在用“刺客”这个词……而在此之前,人们只把他称为“执行人”。
Many people are now using the word “assassin”… whereas before they only spoke of him as the “executor”.
容我建议,也许你们都该知道迪克想让你们做什么。
If I may suggest, perhaps you should all know what Dedic wants you to do.
他现在在我的公♥寓♥。
He’s at my apartment now.
他的情况很严重。但他为什么偏偏要去找你?
His condition is serious. Shot through the lung But why did he go, of all places, to you?
-暴露你的风险太大了。-他采取了一切可能的预防措施。
– It was a terrible risk to expose you. – He took every possible precaution.
他换了好几次出租车。穿过大楼和后院…直到他确信没有人跟踪他。
He changed taxi’s a number of times. Went through buildings and back yards… until he was dead certain no one had followed him.
他本来也可以来这里的。
He could have come here just as well.
我们也会找另一个医生,而不需要你。
And we would have called in another doctor without involving you.
他来找我不只是为了让我治疗他的伤口。
He did not just come to me just for me to treat his wound.
-还有什么?-给我详细的指示。
– What else? – To give me in detail my instructions.
——说明?-你怎么想到的?
– Instructions? – Where do you come into this?
在迪迪克看来,我们面临着两个重要问题……他们相互依赖。
As Dedic sees it, we are faced with two vital problems… each depended upon the other.
如果我们能找到拯救剩余人♥质♥的方法…或者尽可能多……与此同时,我们将恢复城市的统一。
If we could find a way of saving the remaining hostages… or as many as possible… we would at the same time restore the unity of the city.
这将是一场巨大的胜利……但最终,不是人♥质♥就是你。我们不能同时拯救两者。
it would be a tremendous victory… But in the end, it’s either the hostages or you. We can’t save both.
我看不出我们有任何一石二鸟的可能。
I don’t see any possible chance of us getting these 2 birds with one stone.
在迪迪克看来,还是有机会的。
As Dedic sees it, there is a chance.
你车里的血迹是怎么回事?
What about those bloodstains in your cab?
我从来不会把这两件事放在一起……洗车工今晚打电♥话♥给我…还告诉我他在我的出租车后座上发现了血迹。
I never would have put 2 and 2 together… the car washer here calls me tonight… and tells me he found blood drops on the backseat of my cab.
-那时我正在家里喝汤…-我对你的汤没兴趣。
– Just then I was home eating my soup… – I’m not interested in your soup.
你凭什么认为我对出租车感兴趣?可能有乘客流了鼻血?
What makes you think I’m interested in a cab… where some passenger maybe had a nose bleed?
格鲁伯先生,他认出了今晚报纸上对迪迪克的描述……作为他的乘客之一。
Herr Gruber, he recognized the description of Dedic from tonight’s newspapers… as one of his passengers.
-你把这名乘客放在哪里?——嗯…这就是问题所在……我不记得了。
– Where did you drop this passenger? – Well… that’s the trouble… I don’t remember.
也许我带他去了车尔尼街,但也许不是。
Maybe he was the one I took to Czerny St, but, maybe not.
这是垃圾!
This is crap!
我们有一份他今天跑步的名单。
We have a list of his runs today.
我们可以派人去这些地方。
We could send someone to everyone of these places.
听着,你晚上11点半告诉我…这个人今天下午去了15个不同的房♥子你真的认为这个迪迪克,如果是他…会好心地等我们……
Listen, you tell me at 11:30 at night… that this man went to one of 15 different houses this afternoon… And you really think this Dedic, if it was he… will kindly wait for us…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!