你知道的。别让我失望。
You know that. Don’t let me down.
简,我永远不会忘记你对我的信任。
Jan, I’ll never forget that you believed in me.
Novotny小姐吗?
Miss Novotny?
盖世太保。你被捕了
Gestapo. You’re under arrest
我们查过你的说法,诺沃特尼小姐…在整个布拉格,没有一个叫Vanek的建筑师你在说谎。
We checked your story, Miss Novotny… In all of Prague, no architect called Vanek exists You’re lying.
你说你第一次见到他是在哪里?
Where did you say you met him first?
在交响音乐厅。
At symphony hall.
你说你在中场休息时见过他?
You said you met him during the intermission?
不,他坐在我旁边。
No, he had the seat next to mine.
他告诉你他叫瓦内克?
And he told you his name was Vanek?
是的,卡雷尔·瓦内克。
Yes, Karel Vanek.
-他的真名是什么?-我不知道。
– What’s his real name? – I don’t know.
你女儿还加入了哪些非法组织?
What illegal organizations does your daughter belong too?
完全没有。Mascha是一名音乐系学生。
None at all. Mascha is a music student.
这个卡雷尔·瓦内克…他不是你丈夫大学时的同事吗?一个老师同事?
This Karel Vanek… Isn’t he one of your husbands former colleagues from the university? A fellow teacher?
-诺沃特尼教授以前从未见过他。-这个人住在哪里?
– Professor Novotny had never met him before. – Where does this man live?
我怎么知道?他没告诉我。
How shall I know? He didn’t tell me.
你侄女经常在晚上招待陌生的绅士吗?
Is it usual for your niece to entertain strange gentlemen at night?
不。
No.
他在你公♥寓♥住过几次?
How many times did he sleep over at your apartment?
只有那天晚上。因为宵禁的缘故。
Only that night. And on the account of curfew.
他那天晚上为什么要来?
Why did he come that particular night?
-我不知道。-正确回答!
– I don’t know. – Answer properly!
你知道我们有办法让你招供。
You know we have means to make you talk.
也许你听说过下面的房♥间。
Maybe you have heard about the rooms below.
他来的确切原因是什么?
What was his exact reason for coming?
一个昔日的拜访,去看望我的女儿而已。
A former call, to pay respects to my daughter is all.
为什么你嫂子说是你女儿的未婚夫?
Why did you sister-in-law say it was your daughters fiance?
因为我害怕邻居们会议论一个陌生人。
Because I was afraid the neighbors would gossip about a stranger.
这个“陌生人”的真名是什么?
What was this “strangers” real name?
-瓦内克先生。-你在撒谎!
– Mr. Vanek. – You’re lying!
-我没说谎。——不是吗?
– I’m not lying. – No?
我们很快就会知道了。
We’ll soon find out.
你知道你妹妹此刻在哪里吗?
Do you know where your sister is right at this moment?
她就是所有不告诉我们真♥相♥的人的归宿!
She is where everybody ends up who doesn’t tell us the truth!
德沃夏克夫人!
Mrs. Dvorak!
全家人都坚持讲同一个故事。但我不相信这个卡雷尔·瓦内克的存在
The whole family sticks to the same story… But I don’t believe this man, Karel Vanek, exists
这封信一小时前送到了诺沃特尼的公♥寓♥。由特别信使带着一束玫瑰花……卡雷尔·瓦内克先生的电♥话♥
This letter arrived at the Novotny apartment an hour ago… by special messenger with a bouquet of roses… from a “Mr. Karel Vanek”.
Vanek !
Vanek!
有趣。
Interesting.
哎呀,这太可笑了!
Why, this is ridicules!
你告诉我这个人不存在,真奇怪。
You told me that this man doesn’t exists Curios.
根本不存在,但他来了。
Doesn’t exist, yet here he is.
你不会是要告诉我我们费了这么大劲就为了一场愚蠢的恋爱吧?
You’re not going to tell me we went through all this trouble for a silly love affair?
看起来是这样。
Looks that way.
你有什么建议,格鲁伯?
What do you suggest, Gruber?
我们放了那个女孩。
That we release the girl.
——什么?-我们还能做什么?
– What? – What else can we do?
我们应该干涉恋人吗?
Are we suppose to interfere with lovers?
还是我们?
Or are we?
Mascha小姐,我是来向你和你母亲表示同情的…因为你父亲被捕,我一直无法把那悲惨的一幕从脑海中抹去。
Miss Mascha, I had to come and offer sympathy to you and your mother … for your fathers arrest I have been unable to get that tragic scene out of my mind.
从昨天开始,我一直处于绝望的深处,试图让我的良心平静下来。
ever since yesterday, I’ve been in the depths of despair trying to quiet my conscience.
-我是来帮忙的——帮助!
– I came to offer my help. – Help!
你说的是帮助!
You’re talking of help!
那个要为我们经历的一切负责的人!
The one responsible for all we have been through!
你和你的良心兄弟过了一夜?
You spent the night with your conscience brother you?
我们和盖世太保一起过的!
We spent it with the Gestapo!
我全家都还在那里。
My whole family is still there.
盖世太保要的就是你!
You’re the one the Gestapo wants!
你杀了……我有什么感觉…曾经为你拥有的一切。
You killed… any feelings I… ever had for you.
因为你在这里过夜,我们愉快地度过了一晚…-瓦内克先生。- Mascha…我无法表达我有多抱歉……我的轻率给你带来了什么。
The things we’ve been through merrily because you spent the night here… – Mr. Vanek. – Mascha… I can’t tell you how sorry I am… that my thoughtlessness has brought to you.
不管你怎么看我,我都值得拥有。
Whatever you think of me, I deserve and more.
告诉我真♥相♥!
Tell me the truth!
好的,Mascha,我会的。
Alright, Mascha, I will.
我给了你一个假名。
I gave you a false name.
我不叫卡雷尔·瓦内克,也不是建筑师。
My name is not Karel Vanek, and I’m not an architect.
我是Franticek Svoboda博士…圣潘克齐奥医院的住院外科医生
I am Dr. Franticek Svoboda… resident surgeon at St. Pancrazio hospital .
你为什么不马上告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me that right away?
也许我们应该去客厅。
Maybe we ought to go into the living room.
-我们在外面可能会被人听到。
– Out here we might be overheard..
马斯卡,我必须坦白一件事。
Mascha, I must make an confession.
我爱你。
I love you.
我的确利用了宵禁的规定在这里过夜……但现在看来,我愚蠢的小冒险已经自食其果了…我为你神魂颠倒,马斯卡。
I did take advantage of the curfew law to stay over night… But now it seems my silly little escapade has boomeranged… And I have fallen head over heels with you Mascha.
这是我给你添麻烦的唯一借口。
And that is my only excuse for the trouble I’ve made you.
我想我现在更了解你了,斯沃博达医生。
I think I understand you much better now, Dr. Svoboda.
你原谅我了吗?
And you do forgive me?
我真该怪我自己。毕竟……-关掉!——嗯…这让我们回到了起点。
I really ought to blame myself. After all… – Shut it down! – Well… This puts us back to where we started.
这一切都有点可疑。
There is something fishy about all of this.
为什么我们不能在结束的时候承认?
Why can’t we admit when we are through?
你把我们的时间都浪费在一段廉价的爱情上了。
You’ve have wasted all our time over a cheap romance.
释放家人,从头开始…在柏林来对付我们之前
Release the family, start from scratch… before Berlin comes down on our necks.
他们是恋人。
They’re lovers.
我记得很清楚,因为那是阁下被枪杀的同一天。
I remember exactly, because it was the same day his Excellency was shot.
-你确定时间?-我这里有行动报告。
– You’re sure of the time? – I have the operation reports right here.
斯沃博达医生协助我做胆囊切除术。
Dr. Svoboda assisted me while I performed the Cholecystectomy.
在操作过程中,他像往常一样负责吸水泵装置。
During the operation he was in charge of the suction pump apparatus as usual.
凯塞尔巴♥赫♥医生,我知道你也是医生34号♥风暴部队。
Dr. Kesselbach, I understand you also function as physician … for storm troop 34.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
整个手术过程中,斯沃博达医生都在场吗?
And Dr. Svoboda was there that day, throughout the operation?
是的,42小时。
Yes, for 42 hours.
他站在离我只有几英尺远的地方。
He stood only a few feet away from me.
你要明白,探长先生,这些肠道手术…-需要持续的控制…-我明白,凯塞尔巴♥赫♥医生,谢谢。
You understand, Herr Inspector, these intestinal operations… – require constant control… – I understand, Dr. Kesselbach, Thank you.
这就是我想知道的。谢谢你,教授。
That’s all I wanted to know. Thank you, professor.
嗨,希♥特♥勒♥!
Heil, Hitler!
嗨,希♥特♥勒♥!
Heil, Hitler!
坦白地说,我不喜欢挨打。
Frankly, I dislike being beaten.
即使是我们最杰出的诗人。
Even by our most distinguish poet.
你知道,Necval先生,我一直想亲自见见你…——现在终于……-我一直希望能见到您,诺沃特尼教授。
You know, Mr. Necval, I always wanted to met your personally… – and now at last.. – I had always hoped to met you, Professor Novotny.
——现在终于……-打扰一下,Necval先生…-我可以打扰你吗?——是吗?
– and now at last.. – Excuse me, Mr. Necval… – I wonder if I could bother you? – Yes?
我今天碰巧写下了一些东西,只是为了…也许是一首歌♥里的几句。
I happen to just scribble something down today just to… a few lines for a song maybe.
你是个大作家,我想如果你有时间……请过目一下。修理一下?
You being such a big writer, I thought if you have the time… please look it over. Fix it up a bit?
我的朋友,我有世上所有的时间在这里……直到这些人…这是一种涂鸦。
May friend, I have all the time in the world here… until these who’eses… Well, this is a scribble.
给,你最好念给我听。
Here, you better read it to me.
“爱国者们,时机已经到来。
“Fellow patriots, the time has come.
爱国者们,还有很多工作要做。
Fellow patriots, there is work to be done.
举起无形的火炬,传递下去……让它继续燃烧,让它在没有转弯的路上继续前进。
Raise the invisible torch and pass it along… Keep it burning, keep it forward on the road that has no turning.
如果你必须死,为了一个正当的理由。
Die if you must, for a cause that’s just..
但要喊到最后:“不要投降”。
but shout to the end: ‘No Surrender’.
永远向前,永不回头……愚蠢的屠夫将会学到…这场战争只有在最后一场战斗结束后才算胜利。
Ever onward, never returning… the senseless butcher will be learning… this war isn’t won until the last battle is done.
继续吧,当我们走的时候。
Carry on, when we are gone.
不投降!”
No surrender!”
当然你可以做得更好。
Of course you could made that a lot better.
不,我的朋友……就让它保持现状吧。
No, my friend… let’s have it just as it stands.
又是怎么回事?“其他爱国者……”让我看看?
How does it go again? “Fellow patriots…” Let me see that please?
“时机已经到来。
“The time has come.
爱国者们,还有很多工作要做。
Fellow patriots, there’s work to be done.
举起无形的火炬,传递下去……继续燃烧……让它继续燃烧,让它在没有转弯的路上继续前进。
Raise the invisible torch and pass it along… Keep it burning… Keep it burning, keep it forward on the road that has no turning.
如果你必须死,为了一个正当的理由。
Die if you must, for a cause that’s just..
但要喊到最后:……‘不投降!’。”
but shout to the end:… ‘No surrender!’.”
所以他们对恐怖的回应…就是谋杀人♥质♥…我们的目标是德国战争机器的减速。
So their answer to terror… is the murder of hostages… Ours is the slowing down of the German war machine.
到周末所有的战争生产…降低整整25%。
By the end of the week all war production… be lowered by a full 25%.
我在一家前五金厂的办公室工作。
I work in the office of a former hardware factory.
现在在制♥造♥重型坦克的零件。
Now making parts for heavy tanks.
几天前,一封从柏林来的电报……立即停止5种特殊罐件的制♥造♥。
A few days ago, a telegram came in from Berlin… to stop immediately the manufacture of 5 special tank parts.
因为他们已经开始为俄♥罗♥斯♥前线制♥造♥新型坦克。
Because of the new model tanks they have started making for the Russian front.
幸运的是,我比别人先看到电报。
Luckily, I saw the telegram before anyone else saw it.
所以我把它撕了扔进炉子里。
So I tore it up and threw it in the stove.
但是会发生什么呢?
But what will happen?
他们会继续做同样的5个部分。
They’ll go on making the same 5 parts.
但当我们把他们送到德国时…它们装不下新坦克。
But when we send them to Germany… they won’t fit the new tanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!