-你是谁?-诺沃特尼小姐,你一定是疯了。
– Who are you? – Miss Novotny, you must be out of your mind.
-你知道你在做什么吗?-停车,司机。
– Do you know what you’re doing at all? – Stop, driver.
我现在没有时间给你们讲政♥治♥原则。
I have no time now to give you a lecture on political principles.
你不知道这里发生了什么吗?
Haven’t you any idea what is going on here?
-这是一场战争,你置身其中。-你是谁,你要带我去哪里?
– This is war, and you’re in it. – Who are you, and where are you taking me too?
别害怕,我们不会带你去任何地方的。
Don’t be frightened, we aren’t taking you anywhere.
我们只是想向你解释…救命,让我出去!-这是怎么回事?
We just want to explain to you… – Help, let me out please! – What going on here?
这个司机带我走错了路,但我告诉他…小姐,你想去哪里?-给盖世太保。
This driver took me the wrong way here, but I told him… – Where do you want to go, Miss? – To the Gestapo.
盖世太保吗?
Gestapo?
但他却开了另一条路…然后这个奇怪的男人…奇怪的人吗?
But he drove the other way… then this strange man… Strange man?
-他在哪儿?-我不知道她在说什么,我发誓。
– Where is he? – I don’t know what she is talking about, so help me.
我根本没听到那个小女人的声音。我耳背……被镊子推来推去。
I didn’t hear the little lady at all. I’m hard of hearing… getting pushed around by the tweezers.
好吧,你挡住交通了,你最好继续走。
Alright, you’re blocking traffic, you better keep moving.
你为什么要去找盖世太保?他们叫你来了吗?
Why did you want to go to the Gestapo? Did they send for you?
-来吧宝贝,告诉我们。-来吧,说出来。
– Com’on baby, tell us. – Com’on, out with it.
不,不……好吧,如果他们没有叫你来,你和那些屠夫有什么关系?
No, No… Well, if they didn’t send for you, what business have you got with those butchers?
一个正派的捷克女孩要盖世太保做什么?
What does a decent Czech girl want with the Gestapo anyway?
你这小犹大在向谁告密?那个可怜的司机?
Who are you squealing on you little Judas? That poor driver?
他对你做了什么?
What did he do to you, huh?
盖世太保!
The Gestapo!
-不,别让他们。-你不必害怕,小姐-你想被带到盖世太保那里去?——是的。
– No, don’t let them. – You needn’t be afraid, Miss – You wanted to be taken to the Gestapo? – Yes.
你收到传票了吗,还是你想做个陈述?
Have you received a summons, or do you wish to make a statement?
我没有收到任何传票。
I haven’t received any summons.
好的,小姐,我们会把你安全送到总部。
Alright miss, you will be taken to the headquarters safely.
Mascha Novotny,我是里特探长。
Mascha Novotny, for Inspector Ritter.
这是你的通行证,诺沃特尼小姐。嗨,希♥特♥勒♥。
Here is your pass, Miss Novotny. Heil, Hitler.
诺沃特尼小姐,就几分钟。
Miss Novotny, it will be a few minutes.
也许我可以去洗手间?
Perhaps I might go to the washroom?
我的脸颊又在流血了。
My cheek is bleeding again.
穿过走廊,左边第一个门。
Right across the corridor, first door to the left.
你的通行证,小姐??
Your pass, miss??
在那里。
Over there.
你通过?
Your pass?
你去过里特先生的办公室吗?
You’ve been to Herr Ritter’s office?
——是的。-你已经陈述了吗?
– Yes. – And you have already made your statement?
是的。
Yes.
这是奇怪的。
That’s strange.
通行证上应该有签名和盖章。
That pass should be signed and stamped.
-一定是出了什么差错。-我们在这里不会犯错!
– There must have been should kind of mistake. – We don’t make mistakes here!
我父亲与昨天的枪击案无关。
My father had nothing to do with the shooting yesterday.
他整天都在图书馆做研究。
He was doing research at the library all day.
你很容易就能找到证据。
You can easily get proof.
-这就是你要发表的声明吗?——是的。
– And this is the statement you came to make? – Yes.
但几分钟前我才明白……你想离开…没有这份极其宝贵的证词。
But I understood only a few minutes ago… you wanted to leave… without the benefit of this extremely valuable testimony.
我们非常感谢你……谢谢你没有离开我们。
We are very grateful to you… for not leaving us.
等一下。
Just wait a minute.
一开始她想瞒着我逃跑。
First she tried to break out without seeing me.
现在她想让我们相信她来只是为了释放她父亲。
Now she would have us believe she came only to have her father released.
——双层!-她长什么样?
– Bunk! – What does she look like?
年轻,很有魅力……棕色眼睛,大概22岁。
Young, quite attractive… brown eyes, about 22, I would say.
伯内特,5英尺4英寸?
Burnett, 5ft 4?
是的!
Yes!
抱歉让你久等了,诺沃特尼小姐。
I’m sorry to keep you waiting so long, Miss Novotny.
你看,这对我们来说太糟糕了。
It’s too bad for us, you see.
在你解释你父亲的事之前…我真心希望你能来……因为一百万马克的奖励。
Before you explained about your father… I honestly hoped you came … because of the one million marks reward.
你能理解我的失望吗?
Can you appreciate my disappointment?
过来,德沃夏克太太。来,来,来。
Come here, Mrs. Dvorak. Come, come, come.
在这儿等着是这个女孩让我们的人走错了路吗?
Wait over here Is this the girl who sent the our men the wrong way?
你根本不认识她?
You don’t know her at all?
是的,我认识她。
Yes, I know her.
-她是诺沃特尼小姐。她昨天中午来过你的商店吗?
– She is Miss Novotny. – Did she come to your shop at noon yesterday?
不。
No.
你知道如果你说谎会有什么后果吗?
You know what will happen to you if you lie?
是的。
Yes.
带她!
Take her!
这些捷克人真是了不起。
Marvelous people, these Czechs.
固执到底。
Stubborn to the end.
到最后……Novotny小姐。
To the bitter end… Miss Novotny.
给我接格鲁伯探长。
Get me Inspector Gruber.
我很高兴你没有卷入这场残忍♥的罪行。
I’m glad you’re not involved in this beastly crime.
喂?不,格鲁伯先生。
Hello? No, Herr Gruber.
不要再质疑她了。让她有安全感。
Don’t question her anymore. Make her feel safe.
她是我们目前唯一的线索。
She is our only good lead, so far.
告诉她你会放她走…但把她关在这里,找个借口……打字记录什么的。
Tell her you’ll let her go… but hold her here, some excuse… typing the record or something.
足够我们工作的时间。
Long enough for us to work.
注意!
Attention!
注意!
Attention!
营长Novotny, 42人。
Barrack leader Novotny. 42 men.
排成直线。
Form into straight lines.
你们都站起来!
Stand up, all of you!
形成了!快!
Form up! Faster!
就在你站着的时候!
As you stand!
1、2、3、4、5……6 7 8 9 10。
1, 2, 3, 4, 5… 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
瓦西里•。
Vasily.
瓦西里•。
Vasily.
1、2、3、4、5、6……这是什么意思?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6… What does this mean?
——名字吗?——Santroch。
– Name? – Santroch.
不,探长先生。
No, Herr Inspector.
什么都没有。
Nothing.
这是你的报告。
Here is your report.
你在街上的陈述和事件。
Your statement and incident on the streets.
签字。
Sign it.
5:30。
5:30.
30分钟后…首批40名人♥质♥将被处死。
In exactly 30 minutes… the first 40 hostages will be executed.
四份都要签名。
Sign all four copies.
顺便说一下,你父亲不在40人之列…今天早上。
By the way, your father is not among the 40… this morning.
你可以走了,诺沃特尼小姐。
You are free to leave now, Miss Novotny.
嗨,希♥特♥勒♥。
Heil, Hitler.
Mascha,我根本没有失去理智…即使他们发现你的朋友前天晚上睡在这里米莉阿姨!
Mascha, I didn’t lose my head at all… even when they found out about your friend sleeping here the night before last Aunt Millie!
别担心,我阻止了流言蜚语。
Don’t worry, I stopped all chance of gossip.
防患于未然。我告诉他们是你未婚夫留的夜,简。
Nip it in the bud. I told them it was your fiance who stayed over, Jan.
1月!
Jan!
-简,亲爱的,我必须和你谈谈。-我也要和你谈谈。
– Jan, darling I must talk to you. – I must talk to you too.
-你去哪儿了?-我们最好进去。
– Where have you been? – We better go inside.
我告诉你我在哪里今早六点起就在盖世太保。
I’ll tell you where I’ve been: at the Gestapo since 6:00 this morning.
他们问你什么了,简?
What did they ask you about, Jan?
他们想知道我昨晚在哪里过夜。
They wanted to know where I spent last night.
– – – ?-当然,我告诉他们我在这里!
– And? – I told them I was here, of course!
-当然。-马斯卡,这到底是怎么回事?这个人是谁?
– Of course. – Mascha, what is this all about? Who is this man?
-他们问了他什么?-格鲁伯探长问过我…他想知道我是否认识他。
– What did they ask about him? – O Inspector Gruber questioned me… wanted to know if I knew him.
他是怎么碰巧到你家来的?
How did he happen to come to your house?
-你刚走他就来了。-去见你父亲?
– He dropped in just after you left. – To see your Father?
-是因为政♥治♥原因吗?-不,与政♥治♥无关。
– Was it something political? – No, nothing political.
他来看我。
He came to see me.
你吗?
You?
你知道,我们上周在交响乐团见过面……昨天他……——出乎意料地突然来了。-然后住了一晚。
You see, we met at the symphony last week… yesterday he… – dropped in quite unexpectedly. – And stayed for the night.
这是宵禁时间。他不得不在这儿过夜。
It was curfew hour. He had to stay over.
迷人的巧合。
Charming coincidence.
他就是那个给你送玫瑰的人,对吗?
He was the man who brought you those roses, wasn’t he?
是的。
Yes.
“花商送给我母亲的。”那也是个谎言。
“The florist sent them to my mother”. That was a lie too.
简,你不会以为我…跟那个人有关系吗?
Jan, You don’t think I… had anything to do with that man?
Mascha,我一直以为我们之间的一切都是光明正大的…开放,干净。
Mascha, I always thought that everything between us would be above board… Open, clean.
亲爱的,你知道我爱你。
Darling, you know I love you.
请试着相信我,简。
Please try to believe in me, Jan.
马斯卡,你为什么不告诉我?
Mascha, why didn’t you tell me?
别问我为什么。
Don’t ask me why.
如果你爱我,简,你必须相信我。
If you love me, Jan, you must believe in me.
你是我唯一的信仰。
You’re all I have to believe in.