这是第一份清单,探长先生。
Here is the first list, Herr Inspector.
编辑器…铁路工人……牧师。
Editor… Railway worker… Clergyman.
这很好。牧师总是好的。
That’s good. Priest are always good.
他们造成的伤害比任何人都大……每次布道都冒犯人。
They do more harm than anyone else… offending in every sermon.
听着,我有个好建议。
Listen, I have a good suggestion.
诗人尼克瓦。
Nykvar, the poet.
Nykvar吗?
Nykvar?
对什么?他不关心政♥治♥。
What for? He is not political.
他只写民间传说,儿童芭蕾,寓言。
He only writes folklore, children ballets, fables.
格鲁伯先生,如果你想把保护国德国化…这正是你应该从孩子开始的地方。
Herr Gruber, if it’s your intention to Germanize the protectorate… that is exactly where you should begin, with the children.
你是个了不起的爱国者,恰卡。
You’re an extraordinary patriot, Czaka.
对不起,教授……你看我能不能问问看门人这里是否有空房♥……在我可以过夜的房♥子里?
I’m sorry, professor… do you think I might ask the janitoress if there is an available room here… in the house where I might stay over?
我碰巧知道什么都没有。
I happen to know there’s nothing.
我的书房♥里有一张沙发。我个人可以向你保证,这并不令人不舒服。
There is an available couch in my study… That I can personally assure you is not uncomfortable.
它已经被编造出来了。欢迎你来。
It has already been made up. You’re welcomed to it.
你太好了,但是…没有别的选择了,是吧,瓦内克先生?
Very kind of you, but… There is hardly an alternative, is there Mr. Vanek?
我希望那些钟声不会让你睡不着。
I hope those chimes don’t keep you awake.
温塞斯拉斯赞美诗?
Wenceslas hymn?
我应该会习惯的。我每天早上都听到。
I should be use to it. I hear it every morning.
多么有趣的时代。有一次,一个男人在交响乐会上遇到了我女儿……下一周他就搬过来了。
What funny times. A man meets my daughter at a symphony concert once … and the next week he moves in.
你觉得邻居们会八卦吗?简呢?
Do you think the neighbors might gossip? What of Jan?
-我不明白为什么邻居们会知道这件事。-嗯,清洁工知道。
– I don’t see why the neighbors should hear of it at all. – Well, the janitoress knows.
她做的吗?
She does?
是的。
Yes.
谁告诉她的?
Who told her?
我们早餐吃得很早,瓦内克先生。
We have our breakfast quite early, Mr. Vanek.
既然大学禁止讲课了……我以前的一些学生来这里继续他们的学业。
Since it’s forbidden to lecture at the university any longer… some of my former students come here to continue their studies.
晚安,猴子。-教授,我必须和你谈谈。
– Good night, monkey. – Professor, I must speak with you.
你得原谅我。
You have to excuse me.
像我这样的老家伙是跟不上你们这些年轻人的。
and a old fellow like me can’t keep up with you younger men.
晚安,瓦内克先生,希望你能好好休息。
Good night, Mr. Vanek, I hope you rest well.
晚安,猴子。
Good night, monkey.
晚安,爸爸。
Good night, father.
你什么都不用告诉他,他知道。
You don’t need to tell him anything, he knows.
你告诉他了?
You told him?
我想告诉他,但他不让。
I tried to tell him, but he wouldn’t let me.
父亲是一位老革命家。
Father is an old revolutionary.
他和共和国的缔造者一起被流放。
He was in exiled with the founders of the Republic.
英国广播……捷克流亡政♥府♥称这次大胆的处决预计海德里希之后将会是一场全国性的大屠♥杀♥
British broadcasting… The Czech government in exile here informs that the daring execution… of the hangman Heydrich is expected to be followed by a nationwide bloodbath…
就像纳粹野蛮人一样野蛮。
as savage as only the Nazi barbarians can be.
这个女人把我们的男人引向歧途…以前一定带过很多次蔬菜来你家。
This woman who lead our men the wrong way… must have brought vegetables at your place many times before.
也许吧,但我不知道她的名字。
Maybe, but I don’t know her name.
再把它捡起来。
Pick it up, again.
把它放回原位。
There, put it back in place.
好。
Good.
你说你一直不知道那女孩住在哪里?
You say you never learned where the girl lives?
——没有。-咖啡来了,里特先生。
– No. – Here is the coffee, Herr Ritter.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
真正的咖啡。
Real coffee.
德沃夏克夫人,我们从头开始吧。
Now, Mrs. Dvorak, let’s start from the beginning.
别紧张,德沃夏克夫人。
Now, don’t be nervous, Mrs. Dvorak.
我准备把整个晚上献给你……如果有必要,甚至更长。
I am prepared to devote to you all of tonight… even longer, if necessary.
好吗?
Well?
就是那个女孩。
That’s the girl.
我要你仔细听我说,德沃夏克夫人。
I want you to listen to me very closely, Mrs. Dvorak.
你知道你在哪里吗?
Do you realize where you are?
是的。
Yes.
确切地说,你在哪里?
And exactly, where are you?
盖世太保。
Gestapo.
你真以为你不告诉我们真♥相♥就能离开这里吗?
And you actually believe you will walk out of here without telling us the truth?
现在。
Now.
这个女孩……谁让我们的人走错了路…她以前一定多次带蔬菜来你家。
This girl… who sent our men the wrong way… she must have brought vegetables at your place many times before.
现在是早上8点。昨晚元首的御医…在脊髓上做了一个非常精细的手术以帝国保护人阁下的名义……取出3颗手♥枪♥子弹。

It is now 8 a.m. Last night the Fuhrer’s own physician… performed an extremely delicate operation on the spinal cord… on his excellency the Reich Protector… removing 3 pistol bullets.
——什么?——没有。还没有。
– Anything? – No. Nothing yet.
这里。
Here.
已有几人被捕。
Several people have been arrested.
据可靠的报道,盖世太保有确切的线索……-那将直接指向刺客。-出租车司机。
It is reliably reported that the Gestapo have a definite clue… – that will lead directly to the assassin. – The taxi driver.
-不,不。-但是,还有谁?
– No, no. – But, who else?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
我必须马上离开。
I must leave at once.
来自职业管理局的重要公告。
An important announcement from the Occupational Authorities.
自己负责……来自布拉格的盖世太保头子库尔特·哈斯下令立即报复…因为平民不够配合。
Taking personal charge… the chief of the Gestapo from Prague… Kurt Haas, has ordered instant retaliation… for the insufficient cooperation of the civilian population.
最严厉的方法是意料之中的。
Most severe methods are to be expected.
他们什么都不知道。
They know nothing.
如果他们知道,他们就不会威胁。
If they did, they would not threaten.
Novotny小姐。
Miss Novotny.
大声的敲门声]开门!
Loud pounding on door] Open up!
跟我来。你,待在这儿。
Come with me. You, stay here.
你是谁?你叫什么名字?
Who are you? What’s your name?
——卡雷尔·瓦内克。-你住在这房♥子里?
– Karel Vanek. – You live in this house?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是诺沃特尼教授。你在找谁?
I am Professor Novotny. Whom are you looking for?
-给你?——不!
– For you? – No!
安静,无干扰!
Quiet, no interference!
凭什么?
On what grounds?
因为对…犯下了令人憎恶的罪行。
For the loathsome abominable crime committed against..
帝国保护人而拒绝……拒绝与我们合作的捷克人
the person of the Reich Protector. And the refusal… of Czechs who resist to cooperate with us.
谁将被扣为人♥质♥,直到凶手…被交付给权威机构。
Who shall be held hostage until the killer… is delivered to the authority.
如果他不投降呢?
And what if he is not surrendered?
这是来自占领当局的回复。
This response is from the Occupation Authority.
如果我没理解错的话,为了我的家庭和学生…可恶的罪行……反对帝国保护人阁下或者更准确地说,是闻所未闻的……
If I understand you correctly, and for the benefit of my family and students… the loathsome abominable crime… against his excellency, the Reich Protector… or more correctly, the unheard of…
我同胞的背叛行为…未能全心全意地与他们的“德国”保护者保持一致……迫使你把我作为人♥质♥…
traitorous behavior of my countrymen… in failing wholeheartedly to fall in line with their “German” protectors… compels you to hold me hostage…
和其他人一起,我想,直到刺客投降。
together with others in whom, I presume, until the assassin is surrendered..
我们要为他牺牲性命?
our lives becoming forfeit for his?
-我想这是对的吧?-正确-父亲,不。他们不能……-是的,他们可以。
– I believe that is correct? – Correct – Father, no. They can’t… – Oh yes, they can.
他们可以逮捕我,也可以逮捕一百多人。
They can arrest me, they can arrest a hundred more.
事实上,他们可以逮捕名单上的数百人。
Indeed, they can arrest as many hundreds as they have on their lists.
但我不相信他们会在我们中间找到一个叛徒。
But I don’t believe they will find one single traitor among us.
-或者说在整个捷克。-你和其他人是谁?
– Or in all of the Czech nation. – Who are you and all these others?
我以前的一些学生。我给他们做家教。
Some of my former students. I give them private tutoring.
或者这也是被禁止的?
Or is that forbidden too?
闭上你的嘴,否则你会得到真正的辅♥导♥。做好准备。
Keep your mouth shut, or you’ll get some real tutoring. Make yourself ready.
你怎么能把我丈夫当成他一无所知的人?
How can you take my husband for something he knows nothing about?
不打扰!
No interruptions!
柳德米拉。——是吗?
– Ludmilla. – Yes?
你能帮我准备一些东西吗?今晚就喝几杯。
Will you get some of my things ready? Just a few for tonight.
是的。
Yes.
不允许使用剃须刀。
No razors are permitted.
我相信你们都会继续你们的学业吧?
I trust you will all continue with your studies?
别让自己在福吉谷被大雪淹没。
Don’t let yourself be snowed under at Valley Forge.
父亲!
Father!
祝你好运。
Good luck.
-谢谢。-现在请走吧。
– Thank you. – Now please go.
你们所有人。
All of you.
-斯捷潘,我很害怕。-我知道,我知道猴子。
– Stepan, I’m frighten. – I know, I know Monkey.
谢谢你,姐姐。
Thank you, sister.
再见,儿子。
Goodbye, son.
记住这一切。
Remember all this, well.
我会的。
I will.
我准备好了。
I’m ready.
Vystyd,牧师
Vystyd, Priest
Votruba,将军。
Votruba, General.
Pravotka,犹太人。
Pravotka, Jew.
Necval,作家。
Necval, Writer.
Schyler,职员。
Schyler, Clerk.
Matouseck,工人。
Matouseck, Worker.
注意!
Attention!
谁年龄最大?
Who is the oldest?
所有50岁以上的男人举起手臂。
All men over 50 raise your arms.
你,你的名字。
You, your name.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!