你认出恰卡先生是谁?
You recognize Mr. Czaka as whom?
你想对他一个人说什么这么重要的话?
What did you want to say to him alone that was so important, huh?
让我告诉你,里特先生,这很简单。
Let me tell you, Herr Ritter, it’s very simple.
她说她认出我是她帮助逃跑的人…来自卡尔斯大街,来自黑衫军女士坚持认为是我射杀了海德里希。
She says she recognizes me as someone she helped escaped… from Karls Ave. From the Black shirts The lady insists that I am the man who shot Heydrich.
偏偏是我!
Me, of all people!
当然,这太荒谬了,恰卡先生……但是…就在这儿等一会儿……请。
That is perfectly ridiculous of course, Mr. Czaka… but… just wait here a moment… please.
下面三位请上前。
The following 3 persons will please step forward.
你不能带我去!不,不,我不去!我不去!
You can’t take me! No, no, I won’t go! I won’t go!
我帮助抓住了刺客。我要见司令!
I helped to catch the assassin. I want to see the commandant!
我要见司令!
I want to see the commandant!
我要见司令!我要见司令!
I want to see the commandant! I want to see the commandant!
下面三位将走上前来。
The following 3 persons will step forward.
Necval。
Necval.
Skalda……Votruba。
Skalda… Votruba.
我的名字不应该算在内。这是在电台讲话时达成的协议。
My name shouldn’t be counted. That was the agreement for speaking on the radio.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你们三个,前进!
All three of you, forward march!
诺沃特尼小姐,也许你害怕是因为你之前对我们撒了谎……
Miss Novotny, perhaps you are afraid because you lied to us before…
但如果你现在说实话,我保证不介意。
But if you tell the truth now, I promise to overlook that.
记住,抓到凶手之前我们是不会停止处决的。
Remember, we won’t stop the executions until we have the assassin.
几个小时后,无论如何明天…所有人♥质♥都将被击毙。
In a few hours, in any case by tomorrow… all hostages will have been shot.
你父亲的胜算…每分钟都在变小。
The odds for your Father… are growing smaller by the minute.
这是你最后的机会了,诺沃特尼小姐。
This is your last chance, Miss Novotny.
我在卡尔斯大街。
I was on the Karls Ave.
你看到刺客从巷子里跑出来了吗?
You saw the assassin run from the alley?
是的,就是我在餐厅看到的那个人。
Yes, it was the man I saw in the restaurant.
-酿酒师恰卡?——是的。
– The brewer, Czaka? – Yes.
他是从哪个方向逃出来的?
In what direction did he escape from?
就在德累斯顿街的拐角处,就是我告诉警♥察♥的地方。
Just around the corner from Dresden St, just where I told the officer.
你看见他一直跑到看不见为止吗?
Did you see him running until he was out of sight?
没有,有辆出租车经过,把他带走了。
No, there was a passing cab, and it drove off with him.
为了你着想,诺沃特尼小姐,我很高兴你加了这个细节。
For your sake, Miss Novotny, I’m glad you added that detail.
与同一名出租车司机的自愿供述相符。
It confirms with a voluntary statement from the same cab driver.
里特,把恰卡叫来。
Ritter, bring in Czaka.
还有马车夫。
And the horse cab driver.
就是他,好吧。
That’s him, alright.
我以前从没见过这个人。
I’ve never seen this man before.
你在卡尔斯大街和德累斯顿的拐角处抓到他的吗?
You picked him up on the corner of Karls Ave and Dresden?
是的,先生。他说:“开得越快越好。”
Yes, sir. And he said: “Drive as fast as you can.”
他要求带他去哪里?
Where did he ask to be taken?
有家具的地方,没有任何问题。
Some place with furnished rooms, with no questions asked.
就像我今早告诉你的。
Like I told you this morning.
这是荒谬的。荒谬!
It’s ridiculous. Ridiculous!
那人把我和别人搞混了。
The man has got me mixed up with somebody else.
标准元首先生……在阁下遇刺期间…已故的帝国保护者…那时,我正在金鹌鹑餐厅吃午饭……
Herr Standarten Fuhrer… during the time of the assassination of his Excellency… the late Reich Protector… at that very time, I was having lunch at the Golden Quail…
我经常在那里吃饭,就像今天一样。
Where I always eat, just like today.
你很容易就能查到。
You can check it quite easily.
你还记得帝国护国公被枪杀的那一天吗?
Do you remember day when the Reich Protector was shot?
当然,哪个捷克人不喜欢呢?
Naturally, what Czech doesn’t?
-是上周三中午。——没错。
– It was last Wednesday at noon. – Exactly.
那一天,那个时候,恰卡先生在你的餐厅吃午饭了吗?
And on that day, at that time, did Mr. Czaka have lunch at your restaurant?
-现在你会看到…-不,大人。
– Now you’ll see… – No, your excellency.
不,恰卡先生那天没来。
No, Mr. Czaka didn’t come in that day.
我记得就像记得自己的生日一样。
I remember it like my own birthday.
我为他准备了他常坐的桌子,大人。
I held his usual table for him, your excellency.
我甚至跟艾伯特说,也许恰卡先生病了什么的。
I even said to Albert here, maybe Mr. Czaka is sick or something.
-但诺瓦克,我当时在场-不,恰卡先生。
– But Novak, I was there. – No, Mr. Czaka.
不,恰卡先生,我记得是因为我在你桌上放了你最喜欢的莱茵葡萄酒…老雷司令。但你没来,我只好把它取下来了。
No, Mr. Czaka, I remember because I put on your table your favorite Rhine wine… the old Riesling. But I had to take it off when you didn’t show up.
不。你们都搞混了。
No. You’re all mixed up.
你,你怎么能犯这样的错误?
You, how can you make such a mistake?
请试着记住。
Please try to remember.
我当时在场。
I was there.
弗雷迪,你给我带了包烟。
Freddy, you brought me a pack of cigarettes.
我掉在地板上了,记得吗?
I dropped them on the floor, remember?
不,恰卡先生,那是枪击的前一天。
No, Mr. Czaka, that was the day before the shooting.
波琳,你那天不是照例检查了我的帽子吗?
Pauline, didn’t you check my hat that day, as always?
我不是掐了你的脸颊吗,你说”不,恰卡先生”
Didn’t I even pinch your cheek, and you said: “No, Mr. Czaka”?
我没像往常一样给你不少小费吗?
Didn’t I tip you nicely, as always?
你总是这样,恰卡先生,但那天不是。
You always do, Mr. Czaka, but not that day.
-你那天没来-你疯了!
– You didn’t come that day. – You’re crazy!
你们,你们都疯了!
You, all of you, crazy!
到底发生了什么?
What’s going on here anyway?
这一切意味着什么?我要求一个解释!
What is the meaning of all of this? I demand an explanation!
别对我大喊大叫,恰卡先生。
Stop shouting at me, Mr. Czaka.
我们要求一个解释。
We demand an explanation.
暗♥杀♥发生时你在哪里?
Where were you at the time of the assassination?
我告诉过你。
I told you.
我告诉过你,在金鹌鹑餐厅吃饭。午饭后我有个生意…与轴承制♥造♥商Tomas Pulta先生的会议。
I told you, in the Golden Quail, eating. And after lunch I had a business… conference with Mr. Tomas Pulta, the bearing manufacturer.
是的,在他自己的公♥寓♥呆到五点半。
Yes, in his own apartment until 5:30.
你怎么能这么清楚地记得那段时间?
How do you remember that time so well?
因为6点我在这里有另一个约会…在盖世太保,和格鲁伯探长一起
Because at 6:00 I had another appointment right here… in the Gestapo, with Inspector Gruber.
我一直陪着他,直到半夜,帮他准备名单……
I was with him until way after midnight helping him prepare the list…
人♥质♥名单。
the list of the hostages.
Brodavka。
Brodavka.
Vystyd。
Vystyd.
Pescacek。
Pescacek.
走出去!
Walk out!
-再见,佩斯卡塞克。-再见。
– Good bye, Pescacek. – Good bye.
加油!加油
Come on, come on.
唱“看不见的火炬”!
Sing “The Invisible Torch”!
...把它传下去……让它继续燃烧,让它继续燃烧,让它在没有转弯的路上前进。
…and pass it along… Keep it burning, Keep it burning, keep it forward on the road that has no turning.
如果你必须死,为了一个正义的理由…但要喊到最后:“不要投降”。
Die if you must, for a cause that is just… but shout to the end: ‘No Surrender’.
别唱了!
Stop the singing!
-永远向前,永不返回-安静!
– Ever onward, never returning – Silence!
-肮脏的屠夫会学习的。-别唱了!
– the filthy butcher will be learning. -Stop the singing!
这场战争只有在最后一场战斗结束后才算胜利。
this war isn’t won until the last battle is done.
继续吧,当我们走的时候。不投降!”
Carry on,when we are gone. No surrender!”
不投降!
No surrender!
我必须遗憾地通知您,轴承制♥造♥商Pulta先生…是今天下午两点被处决的人♥质♥之一。
I must regret to inform you, the bearing manufacturer, Mr. Pulta… was one of the hostages executed at 2:00 this afternoon.
Pulta吗?射吗?
Pulta? Shot?
他怎么会在名单上?我和他有生意要谈。
How does he get on the list? I had business with him.
我没有提到他的名字。
I didn’t suggest his name.
我想我应该为没有通知你而道歉?
I suppose I ought to apologize for neglecting to notify you?
无论如何,他的遗孀普尔塔夫人,作证说你那天根本没出现。
In any case, his widow Mrs. Pulta, testifies you never appeared that day.
——什么?-但是,这里还有一位女士…谁能告诉我们确切的原因。-我不认识这个女人。
– What? – But, here is another lady… – who can tell us the exact reason. – I don’t know this woman.
尼米兹夫人,昨晚你作证说在暗♥杀♥当天…出租车载着一位衣冠楚楚的男子来到你的公♥寓♥。
Mrs. Nimitz, last night you testified that on the day of the assassination… the cab brought a certain well dressed man to your rooming house.
是的,就是这个人。
Yes, this man here.
请你重复一下你的证词好吗?就像你昨晚给的一样吗?
Will you repeat your testimony please? Just as you gave it last night?
他正好在中午12点半来的。
He came exactly at half pass twelve noon.
我给他看了一个3马克的房♥间。
I showed him a room for 3 marks.
他告诉我他在等一位女性朋友,如果我不介意的话。
He told me he was expecting a lady friend, if I wouldn’t mind.
我说:“好吧,如果你保证她很体面,谁在乎呢?”
I said: “Well, if you guarantee she’s decent, who cares”.
-然后,他给了我5马克。——谎言!所有的谎言!
– So then, he gave me 5 marks. – Lies! All lies!
你怎么能听这些捷克叛徒的话?
How can you listen to these traitorous Czechs?
你怎么能把他们的话和我的话对立起来!我抗♥议♥!
How can you take their word against mine! I protest!
你知道我很忠诚。多年来我一直让你了解地下组织的情况。
You know I’m loyal. For years I’ve kept you informed of the underground.
就在昨天,你通过我得到了七个!七个!就在昨天!
Only yesterday you got seven through me! Seven! Only yesterday!
你怎么能这么不公平?
How can you be so unfair?
请允许证人继续说下去好吗?
Will you kindly permit the witness to continue?
不间断。
Uninterrupted.
尼米兹太太,请继续。
Will you go on, Mrs. Nimitz, please.
整个下午都没有女士出现。
Well, no lady showed up all afternoon long.
只听到他在房♥间里走来走去。
Just heard him walking up and down the room.
过了一会儿,他出来说他想给某人打电♥话♥……但我说:“如果我能买♥♥得起手♥机♥,我甚至都不会买♥♥……因为它带来的麻烦比它的价值要多。”
And after a while he comes out and says he wants to telephone somebody … but I said: “I wouldn’t even have a phone if I could afford one … because it is more trouble than it’s worth.”
然后大约五点半,他出来想看下午的报纸……关于“刽子手”的枪杀案…帝国保护人海德里希。
Then about half past five, he comes out wants to see the afternoon papers… all about the shooting of the “Hangman”… Reich Protector Heydrich.
然后他戴上帽子就走了。
Then he just put on his hat and went.
但今天早上,在我被审问回家后…我记得这位先生离开房♥间后我发现了一些东西。
But this morning, after I was questioned and went home… I remember something I found after this gentleman left his room.
我把它带来了,尽管它是真金的。
Here, I brought it with me, even though it’s real gold.
e . C。
E. C.
上面有你名字的首字母,恰卡先生。
It has your initials, Mr. Czaka.