还是慢慢再说
or that you will take longer time.
我没有改变我的初心
I am constant to my purposes,
一切服从王上的旨意 现在也好
they follow the king’s pleasure.If his fitness speaks,
只要他方便 我总是随时准备着
mine is ready now or when soever,
除非我丧失了现在所有的力气
provided I be so able as now.
王上 娘娘 跟其他的人都要到这儿来了
the King and queen and all are coming down.
-他们来得正好 -娘娘请您在开始比赛以前
– In happy time. – the queen desires you
对雷欧提斯客气几句
to use some gentle entertainment to Laertes before you fall to play.
我愿意服从她的教诲
She well instructs me.
殿下 您在这一回打赌中间 多半要失败的
You will lose this wager, my lord.
我想我不会失败
I do not think so.
自从他到法国去以后 我练习得很勤
Since he went into France, I have been in continual practise,
我一定可以把他打败
I shall win at the odds.
可是你不知道我的心里是多么不舒服
But thou wouldst not think how ill all’s here about my heart.
-那也不用说了 -啊 我的好殿下
– but It is no matter. – Nay, good My lord.
那不过是一种傻气的心理
It is but foolery
可是一个女人也许会
but it is such a kind of gain-giving,
因为这种莫名其妙的疑虑而惶惑
as would perhaps trouble a woman.
要是您心里不愿意做一件事 那么就不要做吧
If your mind dislike any thing, obey it.
我可以去通知他们不用到这儿来
I will forest all their repair hither,
说您现在不能比赛
and say you are not fit.
不
Not a whit,
我们不要害怕什么预兆
we defy augury.
一只雀子的死生 都是命运预先注定的
There’s a special providence in the fall of a sparrow.
注定在今天 就不会是明天
If it be now, ’tis not to come
不是明天 就是今天
if it be not to come, it will be now.
逃过了今天
If it be not now,
明天还是逃不了
yet it will come.
随时准备着就是了
The readiness is all.
一个人既然在离开世界的时候 只能一无所有
Since no man knows aught of what he leaves,
那么早早脱身而去 不是更好吗
what is’t to leave be times?
随它去
Let be.
来 哈姆莱特 来
Come, Hamlet, come,
让我替你们两人和解和解
and take this hand from me.
原谅我 雷欧提斯
Give me your pardon, sir,
我得罪了你
I’ve done you wrong
可是你是个堂堂男子 请你原谅我吧
but pardon’t, as you are a gentleman.
这儿在场的众人都知道
This presence knows,
你也一定听见人家说起
and you must needs have heard,
我是怎样被疯狂害苦了
how I am punish’d with sore distraction.
凡是我的所作所为 足以伤害你的感情和荣誉
What I have done, that might your nature,
激起你的愤怒来的
honour and exception roughly awake,
我现在声明都是我在疯狂中犯下的过失
I here proclaim was madness.
难道哈姆莱特会做对不起雷欧提斯的事吗
Was’t Hamlet wrong’d Laertes?
哈姆莱特决不会做这种事
Never Hamlet if Hamlet from
要是哈姆莱特在丧失他自己的心神的时候
himself be ta’en away,
做了对不起雷欧提斯的事
and when he’s not himself does wrong Laertes,
那样的事不是哈姆莱特做的
then Hamlet does it not,
哈姆莱特不能承认 那么是谁做的呢
Hamlet denies it. Who does it, then?
是他的疯狂
His madness.
既然是这样
If’t be so,
那么哈姆莱特也是属于受害的一方
Hamlet is of the faction that is wrong’d
他的疯狂是可怜的哈姆莱特的敌人
his madness is poor Hamlet’s enemy.
当着在座众人之前
Sir, in this audience,
我承认我在无心中射出的箭
let my disclaiming from a purposed evil
误伤了我的兄弟
free me so far in your most generous thoughts,
我现在要向他请求大度包涵
that I have shot mine arrow o’er the house,
宽恕我的不是出于故意的罪恶
and hurt my brother.
按理讲 对这件事情
I am satisfied in nature, whose motive,
我的感情应该是激动我复仇的主要力量
in this case, should stir me most to my revenge,
现在我在感情上总算满意了 但还有荣誉这一关
but in my terms of honour I stand aloof
除非有什么为众人所敬仰的长者
and will no reconcilement,
告诉我可以跟你捐除宿怨
until by some elder masters, of known honour,
指出这样的事是有前例可援的
I have a voice and precedent of peace,
不至于损害我的名誉
to keep my name ungored.
那时我才可以跟你言归于好
But till that time, I do receive
目前我且先接受你友好的表示
your offer’d love like love,
并且保证决不会辜负你的盛情
And will Not wrong it.
我绝对信任你的诚意
I do embrace It freely
愿意奉陪你举♥行♥这一次友谊的比赛
and will this brother’swager frankly play.
-把钝剑给我们 来 -来 给我一柄
– Give us the foils. Come on. – Come, one for me.
雷欧提斯 我的剑术荒疏已久 只能给你帮场
I’ll be your foil,Laertes. In mine ignorance
正像最黑暗的夜里一颗吐耀的明星一般
your skill shall, like a star
彼此相形之下
i’ the darkest night,
-一定更显得你的本领的高♥强♥ -殿下不要取笑
– stick fiery off indeed. – you mock me, sir.
不 我可以举手起誓 这不是取笑
No, By this hand.
奥斯里克 把钝剑分给他们
Give them the foils, young Osric.
哈姆莱特侄儿 你知道我们怎样打赌吗
cousin Hamlet, you know the wager?
我知道 陛下
very well, My lord.
您把赌注下在实力较弱的一方了
Your grace hath laid the odds o’ the weaker side.
我想我的判断不会有错
I do not fear it
你们两人的技术我都领教过
I have seen you both,
但是后来他又有了进步
but since he is better’d,
所以才规定他必须多赢几着
we have therefore odds.
这一柄太重了 换一柄给我
This one’s too heavy, let me see another.
这一柄我很满意 这些钝剑都是同样长短的吗
This likes me well. These foils have all a length?
是 殿下
Ay, my good lord.
替我在那桌子上斟下几杯酒
Set me the stoops of wine upon that table.
要是哈姆莱特击中了第一剑或是第二剑
If Hamlet give the first or second hit,
或者在第三次交锋的时候争得上风
or quit in answer of the third exchange,
让所有的碉堡上一齐鸣起炮来
let all the battlements their ordnance fire.
国王将要饮酒慰劳哈姆莱特
The king shall drink to Hamlet’s better breath
他还要拿一颗比丹麦四代国王戴在王冠上
and in the cup an union shall he throw,
更贵重的珍珠
richer than that which four successive
丢在酒杯里
kings in Denmark’s crown have worn.
把杯子给我 鼓声一起
Give me the cup and let the kettle to the trumpet speak,
喇叭就接着吹响 通知外面的炮手
the trumpet to the cannoneer with out,
让炮声震彻天地
the cannons to the heavens,
报告这一个消息 “现在国王为哈姆莱特祝饮了”
the heavens to earth, ‘nowthe king drinks to Hamlet.’
来 开始比赛吧 你们在场裁判的都要
Come, begin. And you, the judges,
-留心看着 -请了
– bear a wary eye. – Come on, sir.
请了 殿下
Come on, lord.
-一剑 -不 没有击中
– One. – No.
-请裁判员公断 -中了
– Judgment. – A hit,
很明显的一剑
a very palpable hit.
-好 再来 -且慢 拿酒来
– well again. – Stay Give me drink.
哈姆莱特 这一颗珍珠是你的
Hamlet, this pearl is thine
祝你健康
here’s to thy health.
把这一杯酒给他
Give him the cup.
让我先赛完这一局 暂时把它放在一旁
I’ll play this bout first set it by awhile.
来
Come.
-又是一剑 你怎么说 -我承认给你碰着了
– Another hit What say you? – a touch, a touch, I Do confess.
我们的孩子一定会胜利
Our son shall win.
他身体太胖 有些喘不过气来
He’s fat, and scant of breath.
来 哈姆莱特 把我的手巾拿去
Here, Hamlet, take my napkin,
揩干♥你♥额上的汗
rub thy brows.
王后为你饮下这一杯酒
The queen carouses to
祝你的胜利了 哈姆莱特
thy fortune, Hamlet.
-好妈妈 -乔特鲁德
– Good madam! – Gertrude!
不要喝
Do not drink.
我要喝的 陛下 请您原谅我
I will, my lord. I pray you, pardon me.
这一杯酒里有毒 太迟了
It is the poison’d cup it is too late.
母亲 我现在还不敢喝酒 等一等再喝吧
I dare not drink yet, madam by and by.
来 让我擦干♥你♥的脸
Come, let me wipe thy face.
陛下 现在我一定要击中他了
My lord, I’ll hit him now.
我怕你击不中他
I do not think’t.
可是我的良心却不赞成我♥干♥这件事
And yet ’tis almost’gainst my conscience.
进攻
Attack!
来 该第三个回合了
Come, for the third,
雷欧提斯 你怎么一点不起劲
Laertes. You but dally