您看下去就知道是怎么一回事啦 这是个很恶劣的作品
tis a knavish piece of work
可是那有什么关系
but what o’ that?
它不会对您陛下跟我们这些灵魂清白的人有什么相干
Your majesty, and we that have free souls, it touches us not
让那有毛病的马儿去惊跳退缩吧
let the gall’d jade wince,
我们的肩背都是好好的
our withers are unwrung.
这个人叫做琉西安纳斯 是那国王的侄子
This is one Lucianus, nephew to the King.
您很会解释剧情 殿下
You are a good chorus, my lord.
要是我看见傀儡戏搬演您跟您爱人的故事
I could interpret between you and your love,
我也会替你们解释的
if I could see the puppets dallying.
您的嘴真厉害 殿下 您的嘴真厉害
You are keen, my lord. You are keen.
我要是真厉害起来 你非得哼哼不可
It would cost you a groaning to take off my edge.
-说好就好 说糟就糟 -女人嫁丈夫也是一样
– Still better, And worse. – so you must take your husbands.
动手吧 凶手 混账东西
Begin, murderer, pox,
别扮鬼脸了 动手吧
leavethy damnable faces, and begin.
来 哇哇的乌鸦发出复仇的啼声
Come ‘The croaking raven doth bellow for revenge.’
黑心快手
Thoughts black, hands apt,
遇到妙药良机
drugs fit, and time agreeing,
趁着没人看见事不宜迟
confederate season, else no creature seeing,
你夜半采来的毒草炼成 ?
thou mixture rank, of midnight weeds collected,
赫卡忒的咒语念上三巡
with Hecate’s ban thrice blasted, thrice infected,
赶快发挥你凶恶的魔力
thy natural magic and dire property
让他的生命速归于幻灭
on wholesome life usurp immediately.
他为了觊觎权位 在花♥园♥里把他毒死
He poisons him i’ the garden for’s estate.
他的名字叫贡扎古 那故事原文还存在
His name’s Gonzago the story is extant,
是用很好的意大利文写成的
and written in very choice Italian,
底下就要做到那凶手
you shall see anon how the murderer
怎样得到贡扎古的妻子的爱了
gets the love of Gonzago’s wife!
王上站起来了
The king rises!
什么 给一响空枪吓怕了吗
What, frighted with false fire!
-陛下怎么样啦 -不要演下去了
– How fares my lord? – Give o’er the play!
给我点起火把来
Give me some light.
-去 -火把 火把 火把
– Away! – Lights, lights, lights!
霍拉旭
Horatio!
霍拉旭
Horatio!
嗨 让那中箭的母鹿掉泪
Why, let the strucken deer go weep,
没有伤的公鹿自去游玩
the hart ungalled play,
有的人失眠 有的人酣睡
for some must watch, while some must sleep thus runs the world away.
世界就是这样循环轮转
Would not this, sir, and a forest of feathers
老兄 要是我的命运跟我作起对来
if the rest of my fortunes
凭着我这念词的本领
turn turk with me,
头上插上满头的羽毛
with two Provincial roses
开缝的靴子上再缀上两朵绢花
on my razed shoes,
你想我能不能在戏班子里插足
get me a fellow shipin a cry of players?
也许他们可以让您领半额包银
Half a share.
我可要领全额的
a whole one, I.
因为你知道 亲爱的朋友
For thou dost know, o damon dear,
这一个荒凉破碎的国土原本是乔武统治的雄邦
this realm dismantled was of Jove himself,
-而今王位上却坐着 孔雀 -您该押韵才是
– And now reigns here a very, very pajock. – you might have rhymed.
啊 好霍拉旭
O good Horatio,
那鬼魂真的没有骗我 你看见吗
I’ll take the ghost’s word fora thous and pound! Didst perceive?
看见的 殿下
very well, My lord.
在那演戏的一提到毒药的时候
upon the talk of the poisoning?
-我看得他很清楚 -啊哈
– I did very well note him. – Ah, ha!
来 奏乐 来 那吹笛子的呢
Come, some music! Come, the recorders!
要是国王不爱这出喜剧
For if the king like not the comedy,
那么他多半是不能赏识
why then, belike he likes it not, perdy.
来 奏乐
Come, some music!
殿下 允许我跟您说句话
Good my lord, vouch safe me a word with you.
好 你对我讲全部历史都可以
sir, a whole history.
殿下 王上
the King, sir…
-嗯 王上怎么样 -他回去以后
– Ay, sir, what of him? – Is, in his retirement,
非常不舒服
marvellous distempered.
-喝醉了吗 -不 殿下 他在发脾气
– with drink, sir? – No, My lord, rather with choler.
你应该把这件事告诉他的医生
Your wisdom should show itself more richer
才算你的聪明
to signify this to his doctor.
因为叫我去替他诊视
For, for me to put him to his purgation
恐怕反而更会激动他的脾气的
might perhaps plunge him into far more choler.
好殿下 请您说话检点些
Good my lord, put your discourse into some frame,
别这样拉扯开去
And start not so wildly From my affair.
好 我是听话的 你说吧
I am tame, sir pronounce.
王后 您的母后
The queen, your mother,
她心里很难过 所以叫我来
in most great affliction of spirit, hath sent me to you.
-欢迎得很 -不 殿下
– You are welcome. – Nay, good my lord,
这一种礼貌是用不着的
this courtesy is not of the right breed.
要是您愿意给我一个好好的回答
If it shall please you to make me a whole some answer,
我就把您母亲的意旨向您传达 不然的话
I will do your mother’s commandment if not…
请您原谅我 让我就这么回去
your pardon and my return
我的事情就算完了
shall be the end of my business.
-我不能 -您不能什么 殿下
– sir, I cannot. – What, My lord?
我不能给你一个好好的回答
Make you a whole some answer,
因为我的脑子已经坏了
my wit’s diseased
可是我所能够给你的回答 你想要的
but, sir, such answer as I can make, you shall command,
我应该说我的母亲 可以要多少有多少
or rather, as you say, my mother therefore no more,
所以别说废话 言归正传吧 你说我的母亲
but to the matter my mother, you say,
她这样说
Then thus she says
您的行为
your behaviour hath struck her
使她非常吃惊
into amazement and admiration.
啊 好儿子 居然会叫一个母亲吃惊
O wonderful son, that can so stonish a mother!
可是在这母亲的吃惊的后面
But is there no sequel at the heels
还有些什么话呢 说吧
of this mother’s admiration? Impart.
她请您在就寝以前
She desires to speak with you
到她房♥间里去跟她谈谈
in her closet ere you go to bed.
即使她十次是我的母亲 我也一定服从她
We shall obey, were she ten times our mother.
你还有什么别的事情
Have you any further trade with us?
殿下 我曾经蒙您错爱
My lord, you once did love me.
凭着我这双扒手起誓
And so I do still,
我现在还是欢喜你的
by these pickers and stealers.
好殿下 您心里这样不痛快 究竟为了什么原因
Good my lord, what isthe cause of your distemper?
要是您不肯把您的心事告诉您的朋友
You do, surely, bar the door upon your own liberty
那恐怕会害您自己失去自♥由♥
if you deny your griefs to your friend.
-我不满足我现在的地位 -怎么
– Sir, I lack advancement. – How can that be,
王上自己已经亲口把您立为王位的继承者了
when you have the voice of the king himself
您还不能满足吗
for your succession in Denmark?
嗯 可是”要等草儿青青”这句老话
Ay, sir, but ‘While the grass grows’
也有点儿发了霉啦
the proverb is something musty.
啊 笛子来了 拿一支给我
O, the recorders let me see one.
跟你们退后一步说话
To with draw with you
为什么你们总这样千方百计地绕到我下风的一面
why do you go about to recover the wind of me,
好像一定要把我逼进你们的圈套
as if you would drive me into a toil?
啊 殿下 要是我有太冒昧放肆的地方
O my lord, if my duty be too bold,
那都是因为我对于您敬爱太深的缘故
my love is too unmannerly.
我不大懂得你的话
I do not well understand that.
你愿意吹吹这笛子吗
Will you play upon this pipe?
-殿下 我不会吹 -我拜托你吹一下
– My lord, I cannot. – I pray you.
-我真的不会吹 -请你不要客气
– believe me, I cannot. – I Do beseech you.
我真的一点不会 殿下
I know, no touch of it, my lord.
那是跟说谎一样容易的
‘Tis as easy as lying.
你只要用你的手指按着这些笛孔
Govern these ventages with your finger and thumb,
把你的嘴放在上面一吹
give it breath with your mouth,
它就会发出最好听的音乐来
and it will discourse most eloquent music.
瞧 这些是音栓
Look you, these are the stops.
可是我不会从它里面吹出谐和的曲调来
But these cannot I command to any utterance of harmony,
我不懂那技巧
I have not the skill.
哼 你把我看成了什么东西 你会玩弄我
Why, look you now, how unworthya thing you would make of me!
你自以为摸得到我的心窍
You would play upon me, you would seem to know my stops,
你想要探出我的内心的秘密
you would pluck outthe heart of my mystery,
你会从我的最低音试到我的最高音
you would sound me from my lowest note to the top of my compass,
可是在这支小小的乐器之内 藏着绝妙的音乐
and there is much music, excellent voice, in this little organ,
你却不会使它发出声音来
yet cannot you make it speak.
哼 你以为玩弄我比玩弄一支笛子容易吗
Sblood, do you think I am easier to be played upon than a pipe?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!