Nor what he spake, though it lacked form a little,
可不像疯话
was not like madness.
他显然有心事
There’s something in his soul…
使他的忧郁无处发泄
o’er which his melancholy sits on brood.
我实在担心那不测的后果是一种危机
And I do fear the unheeded consequence will be some danger,
为了预防不测 应当果断下定决心 就这么办
the which to prevent I have in quick determination thus set it down.
我打发他去英国
He shall with speed to England.
出洋过海到不同的国度看看新鲜事物
Haply the seas and countries different with variable objects…
也许会排除掉他心里头的心事
shall expel this something settled matter in his heart.
-你看怎么样 -那当然好
-What think you on’t? -It shall do well,
可是我还认为他这种苦恼的根源和起因
but yet I do believe the origin and commencement of his grief…
全是为了失恋
sprung from neglected love.
怎么样 莪菲丽雅
How now, Ophelia?
你不用告诉我们哈姆雷特王子殿下的话啦
You need not tell us what Lord Hamlet said.
我们全听见了
We heard it all.
陛下 就照您的做吧
My lord, do as you please.
理应如此 大人物发疯更得要留神
It shall be so. Madness in great ones must not unwatched go.
活着
To be,
还是不活
or not to be.
这是个问题
That is the question.
究竟哪样更高贵
Whether ’tis nobler in the mind…
去忍♥受那狂暴的命运无情的摧残
to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune…
还是挺身去反抗那无边的烦恼
or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
把它扫一个
and by opposing…
干净
end them.
去死
To die.
去睡 就结束了
To sleep no more.
如果睡眠能结束我们心灵的创伤
And by a sleep to say we end the heartache…
和肉体所承受的千百种痛苦
and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to,
那真是求之不得的天大的好事
’tis a consummation devoutly to be wished.
去死 去睡
To die, to sleep.
去睡
To sleep.
也许会做梦
Perchance to dream!
唉 这就麻烦了
Aye, there’s the rub.
即使摆脱了这尘世
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come…
可在这死的睡眠里 又会做些什么梦呢
when we have shuffled off this mortal coil…
真得想一想
must give us pause.
就这点顾虑使人受着终身的折磨
There’s the respect that makes calamity of so long life.
谁甘心忍♥受那鞭打和嘲弄
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
受人压♥迫♥
the oppressor’s wrong,
受尽侮蔑和轻视
the proud man’s contumely,
忍♥受那失恋的痛苦
the pangs of despised love,
法庭的拖延
the law’s delays,
衙门的横征暴敛
the insolence of office…
默默无闻的劳碌却只换来多少凌♥辱♥
and the spurns that patient merit of the unworthy takes…
但他自己只要用把尖刀
when he himself might his quietus make…
就能解脱了
with a bare bodkin?
谁也不甘心
Who would fardels bear,
呻♥吟♥ 流汗拖着这残生
to grunt and sweat under a weary life,
可是对死后又感觉到恐惧
but that the dread of something after death,
又从来没有任何人从死亡的国土里回来
the undiscovered country from whose bourn no traveller returns,
因此动摇了
puzzles the will…
宁愿忍♥受着目前的苦难
and makes us rather bear those ills we have…
而不愿投奔向另一种苦难
than fly to others that we know not of?
顾虑就使我们都变成了懦夫
Thus conscience doth make cowards of us all.
使得那果断的本色
And thus the native hue of resolution is sicklied o’er…
蒙上了一层思虑的惨白的容颜
with the pale cast of thought.
本来可以做出伟大的事业
And enterprises of great pith and moment…
由于思虑就化为乌有了
with this regard their currents turn awry…
丧失了行动的能力
and lose the name of action.
殿下 我报告您个消息
My lord, I have news to tell you.
戏子们都来了 殿下
The actors are come hither, my lord.
我欢迎那演国王的演员
He that plays the king shall be welcome.
“世界闻名的戏子
“The best actors in the world,
无论是演悲剧 演喜剧 演历史剧 演田园剧
either for tragedy, comedy, history, pastoral,
演田园喜剧 演历史田园剧
pastoral-comical, historical-pastoral,
或是历史悲剧 又悲又喜的历史田园剧
tragical-historical, tragical-comical-historical-pastoral.
悲剧不显过份沉重 喜剧不轻浮
Seneca cannot be too heavy nor Plautus too light.
因为他们是行家”
For these are the only men.”
欢迎了 大♥师♥们 欢迎了
You are welcome, masters. Welcome, all.
我很高兴看见你好
I am glad to see thee well.
欢迎了 朋友们
Welcome, good friends!
啊 我的老朋友
Oh, my old friend.
怎么你的脸比我上次看你的时候神气多了
Why, thy face is valanced since I saw thee last.
长起胡子来吓唬我
Comest thou to beard me in Denmark?
啊 我年轻的姑娘
What, my young lady and mistress!
说真的 你比我上次看见你的时候高多了
By our lady, your ladyship is nearer to heaven than when I saw you last.
上帝保佑你
Pray God,
别让你的嗓子说起话来像一块闷板的假银元
your voice, like a piece of uncurrent gold, be not cracked in its ring.
多多地欢迎了 大♥师♥们
Masters, you are all welcome!
好大人 请你好好地安置这些演员
Good my lord, will you see the players well bestowed?
你可要好好地招待他们
Do you hear, let them be well used,
因为他们是我们时代的缩影
for they are the abstract and brief chronicles of the time.
您宁可死后受万人的唾骂
After your death you were better have a bad epitaph
也不要身前受他们的奚落啊
than their ill report while you live.
殿下 我一定给他们应有的招待
My lord, I will use them according to their desert.
那还不够 还要好些
God’s bodykins, much better.
按应有的招待 他们谁也要挨一顿打
Use every man after his desert and who shall escape whipping?
按你的气派来招待他们吧
Use them after your own honor and dignity.
他们越是不配 越显得你功德无量 带走吧
The less they deserve, the more merit is in your bounty. Take them in.
-请吧 -跟他去吧 朋友们
-Come, sirs. -Follow him, friends.
明天看你们演戏了
We hear a play tomorrow.
听我说 老朋友
Dost hear me, old friend.
你们会演 《贡则戈的谋杀案》么
Can you play The Murder of Gonzago?
-会 殿下 -明天晚上演这个戏
-Aye, my lord. -We’ll have it tomorrow night.
有个小要求 我想临时插♥进♥去十五 六行的对话
You could, for a need, study a speech of some dozen or sixteen lines…
到时候你们能不能背出来啊
that I would set down and insert in it, could you not?
行 殿下
Aye, my lord.
好极了 跟他去吧 可不要跟他开玩笑
Very well. Follow that lord, and look you mock him not.
安排下巧机关 挖出国王的良心来看一看
The play’s the thing wherein I’ll catch the conscience of the king!
念台词要念地跟我一样
Speak the speech, I pray you, as I pronounced it to you,
很顺当地从舌尖上吐出来
trippingly on the tongue.
有许多演员他们爱直着嗓子喊
But if you mouth it, as many of your players do,
那我宁可找个叫街的来
I had as lief the town crier spoke my lines.
哦 不 千万不要这样地用手在空中乱劈一气
Nor do not saw the air too much with you hand, thus,
要做得自然些
but use all gently.
即使感情激动爆发
For in the very torrent, tempest and,
甚至在狂风般的冲动里
as I may say, whirlwind, of your passion,
你们都一定要懂得有节制 做到雍容大方
you must acquire and beget a temperance that may give it smoothness.
哦 我最讨厌有些个人戴着假头发在台上乱叫乱嚷
Oh, it offends me to the soul to hear a robustious, periwig-pated fellow…
龇牙咧嘴的做戏 把观众的耳朵都震聋了
tear a passion to tatters to split the ears of the groundlings,
而这些观众大多数什么也不懂
who, for the most part, are capable of nothing…
就喜欢看个热闹劲
but inexplicable dumb shows and noise.
这种演戏的该打
I would have such a fellow whipped.
演戏火上加油一定要避免
It out-Herods Herod. Pray you, avoid it.
-殿下尽管放心 -唔
-I warrant, Your Honor. -Hmm.
可也别太温了 一定要非常细心地来掌握你自己
Be not too tame, neither, but let your own discretion be your tutor.
要用动作配合话 用话配合动作
Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.
特别注意一点 千万别超出生活的分寸
With this special observance, that you o’erstep not the modesty of nature.
因为过分了就违背了演戏的意义
For anything so overdone is from the purpose of playing,
演戏 不论过去或是现在
whose end, both of the first and now,
都像是一面镜子
was and is to hold as ’twere…
用它来反映人生
the mirror up to Nature,
显示出什么是善的
to show Virtue her own feature,
什么是恶的
Scorn her own image…
显示出时代和社会的
and the very age and body of the time…
形象和印记
his form and pressure.
演得太过火了
Now this, overdone,
虽然能叫外行人发笑 可只能叫明眼人痛心
though it make the unskillful laugh, cannot but make the judicious grieve.
这种行家的看法
The censure of which one must
你们一定要比满座看得更重

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!