So oft it chances in particular men…
有些人品性上有些小的瑕疵
that for some vicious mole of nature in them,
由于某种气质过分地发展
by the o’ergrowth of some complexion…
超出了一般的理性的范围
oft breaking down the pales and forts of reason…
或者由于某种习惯
or by some habit grown too much that these men,
这些人就带上了一种缺点的烙印
carrying, I say, the stamp of one defect,
尽管他们的品质是多么地圣洁
their virtues else-be they as pure as grace
可是由于这一种缺点
shall in the general censure take corruption…
终于不免受到众人的非议
from that particular fault.
消灾降福的神灵保佑我们
Angels and ministers of grace defend us!
看 殿下 来了
Look, my lord, it comes!
不论你是神明还是妖魔
Be thou a spirit of health or goblin damned,
你这样形状可疑地到这儿来
thou comest in such a questionable shape…
我就要对你说话
that I will speak to thee.
我叫你哈姆雷特
I’ll call thee Hamlet,
国王 父亲
King, Father.
丹麦王 回答我
Royal Dane, oh, answer me!
他向你招手 叫你跟着去
It beckons you to go away with it.
-招呼你 跟他上远处去 -可不要跟他去呀
-It waves you to a more removed ground. -But do not go with it.
-千万别去 -他不说话 我得跟他去
-No, by no means. -It will not speak. Then I will follow it.
-别去 殿下 -怎么 这有什么可怕的
-Do not, my lord. -Why? What should be the fear?
我已经把我的生命看得一文不值
I do not set my life at a pin’s fee, and for my soul,
而我的灵魂也跟他是一样永生的 他能把我怎么样
what can it do to that, being a thing immortal as itself?
他又在向我招手 我跟他去
It waves me forth again. I’ll follow it!
他万一把殿下引到了海里
What if it tempt you toward the flood, my lord,
或者把您引到
or to the dreadful summit of
浮空海面峭壁千丈的悬崖顶上
the cliff that beetles o’er his base into the sea,
换上副狰狞可怕的面目
and there assume some other horrible form, which might deprive…
吓得您失去理性的控制 逼成了一个疯子
your sovereignty of reason and draw you into madness?
-您想想 -你不能去 殿下
-Think of it! -You shall not go, my lord!
-把手放开 -听话 你去不得
-Hold off your hands! -Be ruled! You shall not go!
命运在呼唤 它使我身上的每一根血管
My fate cries out and makes each petty artery in this body…
都变得象铜筋一样地坚韧
as hardy as the Nemean lion’s nerve!
他叫我去 快放手 朋友
Still am I called. Unhand me, gentlemen!
我发誓 谁挡住我 我叫他变鬼 给我走开
By heaven, I’ll make a ghost of him that hinders me. I say, away!
走吧
Go on.
我跟着你
I’ll follow thee.
你带我到哪儿去呵
Whither wilt thou lead me?
说 我不往前走了
Speak. I’ll go no further.
听我说
Mark me.
我听着呢
I will.
我是你父亲的灵魂
I am thy father’s spirit,
判定要在黑夜里出现
doomed for a certain time to walk the night…
在白天忍♥受火焰的燃烧
and for the day confined to fast in fires…
直到我生前所犯的罪孽
till the foul crimes done in my days of nature…
完全烧尽为止
are burned and purged away.
可怜的幽魂
Alas, poor ghost.
听啊 听啊
List, list,
听啊
oh, list.
如果你曾经爱过你父亲
If thou didst ever thy dear father love
天哪
Oh, God!
替他报那惨遭谋害的冤仇
Revenge his foul and most unnatural murder.
-谋害 -最最恶毒不过的谋害
-Murder? -Murder most foul, as in the best it is,
最最恶毒
but this most foul,
最伤天害理
strange and unnatural.
快点告诉我
Haste me to know’t,
我要插起翅膀 快得像思想一样迅速
that I, with wings as swift as meditation or the thoughts of love,
飞快地去报仇
may sweep to my revenge.
好 哈姆雷特 听着
Now, Hamlet, hear.
人家说我在花♥园♥里睡觉
‘Tis given out that sleeping in my orchard,
一条蛇咬了我
a serpent stung me,
这一个虚构的死因
so the whole ear of Denmark…
把丹麦全国听闻
is by a forged process of my death…
一手遮住了
rankly abused.
可是你要知道
But know, thou noble youth,
那条咬死你父亲的毒蛇
the serpent that did sting thy father’s life…
正戴着你父亲皇冠
now wears his crown.
果然让我猜对 我叔叔
Oh, my prophetic soul! My uncle.
正是那一个乱♥伦♥的禽兽
Aye, that incestuous, that adulterate beast…
他诡计多端 为了满足兽♥欲♥
with traitorous gifts won to his shameful lust…
骗上了我那位贞洁的皇后
the will of my most seeming virtuous queen.
哈姆雷特 这真是堕落呀
Oh, Hamlet, what a falling off was there.
慢一点 好像闻到了早晨的气息
But soft. Methinks I scent the morning air.
简单地说 我在花♥园♥里睡觉
Brief let me be. Sleeping within my orchard,
我每天午后照例要歇一下
my custom always in the afternoon,
想不到你叔父溜进来
upon my quiet hour thy uncle stole…
用一小瓶该死的毒质
with juice of cursed hemlock in a vial,
一齐灌进了我的耳朵
and in the porches of mine ears did pour the leprous distillment,
这一种毒质跟人的血液誓不两立
whose effect holds such an enmity with blood of man…
马上发作就滴溜溜像水银一样
that swift as quicksilver it courses through the natural gates…
一下子通遍了我的全身上下
and alleys of the body.
我就这样被弟弟夺去了生命
Thus was I, sleeping, by a brother’s hand…
皇冠 皇后 一下子夺走了
of life, of crown, of queen, at once dispatched
就在深重的罪孽里死去
cut off even in the blossoms of my sin,
毫无准备地了结了这一生
no reckoning made, but sent to my account…
不管我有多少孽债未清
with all my imperfections on my head.
哦 可怕啊
Oh, horrible.
可怕呀
Horrible!
真可怕呀
Most horrible!
只要你有点天性就不要容忍♥
If thou hast nature in thee, bear it not.
不要让堂堂丹麦的御床
Let not the royal bed of Denmark…
变成一张淫乱的卧榻
be a couch for luxury and damned incest.
无论你是怎样进行复仇
But howsoever thou pursuest this act,
别沾污你的心
taint not thy mind…
更不可对你的母亲有所不利
nor let thy soul contrive against thy mother aught.
让天罚她吧
Leave her to Heaven.
我们得分别了
Fare thee well at once.
微光现出黎明就在眼前
The glowworm shows the matin to be near…
闪闪的微光已经淡了
and ‘gins to pale his uneffectual fire.
再见 再见
Adieu, adieu,
再见
adieu.
要记住
Remember me.
哦 天上的神明啊
O all you host of heaven!
哦 地呀
O earth!
还有那地狱里的鬼怪
What else? And shall I couple hell?
哦 忍♥着 忍♥着吧
Hold, hold my heart!
记着你
Remember thee.
嗨 可怜的阴魂
Aye, thou poor ghost, while memory holds a seat…
只要我错乱的脑袋里头还有记忆
in this distracted glow.
记着你
Remember thee?
对 我一定要从我的记忆里头
Yea, from the table of my memory I wipe away…
擦去一切无所谓的记录和过去留下来的一切印象
all trivial fond records that youth and observation copied there.
只让你对我下的这个训令
And thy commandment all alone shall live
单独地留在我的脑海里面
within the book and volume of my brain,
再也没有什么别的杂念
unmixed with baser matter!
对 我发誓
Yes, by heaven!
哦 好毒辣的女人呐
Most pernicious woman.
哦 奸贼 奸贼
O villain, villain,
你这万恶的奸贼呀
smiling, damned villain.
好 叔叔 你等着吧
So, uncle, there you are.
我一定要记住
Now to my word.
那句”再见 再见”
It is “Adieu, adieu.
“记住我”
Remember me.”
我发了誓
I have sworn it.
-殿下 殿下 -哈姆雷特殿下
-My lord, my lord! -Lord Hamlet!
起了誓
So be it.
殿下 喂
Illo, my lord!
噢
Illo, ho, ho, boy. Come, bird, come.
怎么样 我的殿下
How is’t, my noble lord? What news, my lord?
-哦 好极了 -讲讲吧 殿下
-Oh, wonderful. -My lord, tell it.
不 你们会说的