Give thy thoughts no tongue nor any unproportioned thought his act.
待人要和气 但是不要去轻佻
Be thou familiar, but by no means vulgar.
凡是交情经过考验的朋友们
Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried,
就该把他们紧紧地拉在身边
grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel,
可是不要对每个半生不熟的相识
but do not dull thy palm with entertainment…
过分地去周♥旋♥
of each new-hatched, unfledged comrade.
当心跟别人吵架
Beware an entrance to a quarrel, but being in,
不过吵了就要让对手下次不敢碰你
bear that the opposed may beware of thee.
要多听别人说自己少说
Give every man thine ear, but few thy voice.
有钱可以办贵重的衣服 可是不要奇装异服
Costly thy habit as thy purse can buy, but not expressed in fancy.
富而不俗 因为衣着可以看出人品
Rich, not gaudy, for the apparel oft proclaims the man.
不向人借钱也不借给人钱
Neither a borrower nor a lender be,
借出去往往是人财两失?
for loan oft loses both itself and friend…
借进来会叫你忘了勤俭
and borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.
首要的是对待自己 要忠实
This, above all: to thine own self be true,
犹如先有白昼才有黑夜
and it must follow, as the night the day,
要这样才能对人也忠实
thou canst not then be false to any man.
再见 祝你实现这番话
Farewell. My blessing season this in thee.
父亲 孩儿就此告辞了
Most humbly do I take my leave, my lord.
时间不等人 走吧
The time invites you. Go.
再见了 莪菲丽雅
Farewell, Ophelia.
好好记住我对你说的话
And remember well what I said to you.
我把它锁在我的心里 那把钥匙由你来收藏
‘Tis in my memory locked, and you yourself shall keep the key of it.
再见
Farewell.
他对你 莪菲丽雅 说了些什么
What is’t, Ophelia, he hath said to you?
您别怪 是有关哈姆雷特殿下
So please you, something touching the Lord Hamlet.
别怪 真是周到
Marry, well bethought.
你对他怎么样 老实告诉我
What is between you? Give me up the truth.
他呀 爹爹 近来他一再地对我表示他的爱慕
He hath, my lord, of late made many tenders of his affection to me.
爱慕 呸 真是个小丫头
Affection? Pooh! You speak like a green girl,
一点儿不知道什么叫风险
unsifted in such perilous circumstance.
你就相信他的那种表示吗
Do you believe his tenders, as you call them?
我不知道 爹爹 该怎么想
I do not know, my lord, what I should think.
我教你想吧 你是个小小孩
Marry, I’ll teach you. Think yourself a baby.
简单地说 从今以后
I would not in plain terms from this time forth…
我不许你再去和哈姆雷特殿下说话聊天
have you give words or talk with the Lord Hamlet.
留点儿神 你记住
Look to it, I charge you.
你过来
Come your ways.
请殿下福安
Hail to your lordship.
看见你很高兴
I’m glad to see you well.
霍拉旭 我还当是我出了神呢
Horatio, or I do forget myself.
是他 殿下 你永远的忠仆
The same, my lord, and your poor servant ever.
好朋友--让我们彼此用这个称呼吧
Sir, my good friend, I’ll change that name with you.
-马瑟勒斯 -殿下
-Marcellus. -My good lord.
很高兴看见你 你好啊
I’m very glad to see you. Good evening, sir.
你来艾尔西诺有什么事啊
But what is your affair in Elsinore?
这回要教会你喝酒的本领
We’ll teach you to drink deep ere you depart.
我来参加你父亲的丧礼
My lord, I came to see your father’s funeral.
你别挖苦我了 我的好同学
I pray you do not mock me, fellow student.
你是来参加我母亲的婚礼的
I think it was to see my mother’s wedding.
这两件事的确接得太紧了
Indeed, my lord, it followed hard upon.
节约 节约 霍拉旭
Thrift. Thrift, Horatio.
丧礼上的肉饼正好冰凉地搬上结婚的筵席
The funeral baked meats did coldly furnish forth the marriage tables.
呵 霍拉旭 我宁愿在阴间跟仇人见面
Would I had met my dearest foe in heaven
也不愿意看见这一天
or ever I had seen that day, Horatio.
我父亲 我仿佛看到我父亲
My father. Methinks I see my father.
在哪儿 殿下
Where, my lord?
在我心里 霍拉旭
In my mind’s eye, Horatio.
我见过他
I saw him once.
他是个好国王
He was a goodly king.
他是个人
He was a man.
是个尽善尽美的人 我再也看不到这样的人了
Take him for all in all, I shall not look upon his like again.
殿下 我昨晚好像看见他
My lord, I think I saw him yesternight.
看见 谁啊
Saw? Who?
看见国王 你父亲
My lord, the king. Your father.
国王 我父亲
The king, my father.
一连两夜 他俩——马瑟勒斯·贝那托值夜班
Two nights together had these gentlemen Marcellus and Bernardo,
就在那深沉的半夜里碰见过两次
on their watch in the dead, vast middle of the night, been thus encountered.
像你父亲的人影出现了 他全身披挂
A figure like your father, armed, appears before them,
步伐庄严地在他们跟前走过
and with solemn march goes slow and stately by them.
他们又惊又怕悄悄地告诉了我
This to me in dread and secrecy did they impart,
第三夜 我就跟他去守夜
and I with them the third night kept the watch,
完全像他们所讲的 时间对 样子也对
where, as they’d reported both in time,
句句话都确实 鬼魂又来了
form of the thing, each word made true and good, the apparition comes.
我认识是他
I knew your father.
简直一模一样
These hands are not more like.
-这是在哪儿 -殿下 在守夜的平台上
-But where was this ? -My lord, upon the platform where we watched.
-你没对他说话 -殿下 说了 可是他不回答
-Did you not speak to it ? -My lord, I did, but answer made it none.
我似乎看见他抬起头来想要讲话
Yet once methought it lifted up its head as it would speak.
偏偏就在这时候 鸡叫了
But even then the morning cock crew loud,
一听见这声音 他就一缩 马上就不见了
and at the sound it shrunk in haste away and vanished from our sight.
-哼 真是奇怪了 -我敢起誓殿下 这是真的
-‘Tis very strange. -As I do live, my honored lord, ’tis true,
我们认为我们有责任让你知道这事
and we did think it writ down in our duty to let you know of it.
当然了 这 这当然了
Indeed. Indeed, sirs.
可真叫我心乱
But this troubles me.
-今天晚上守夜么 -守的 殿下
-Hold you the watch tonight? -We do, my lord.
-他穿着盔甲? -穿着盔甲
-Armed, say you? -Armed, my lord.
-全身披挂? -殿下 全身披挂
-From top to toe? -My lord, from head to foot.
-可你没看见他脸 -看见的 他把盔翻起来了
-Then you saw not his face. -Oh, yes, my lord.He wore his visor up.
他怎么样 皱着眉
What looked he? Frowningly?
与其说是发怒不如说是发愁
A countenance more in sorrow than in anger.
眼睁睁地盯着你们 一动也不动
And fixed his eyes upon you.Most constantly.
-可惜 我没有在场 -你准会大吃一惊
-I would I had been there. -It would have much amazed you.
一定的 一定的 他呆了很久么?
Very like, very like. Stayed it long?
不太久 象慢慢地数100个数
While one with moderate haste might tell a hundred.
-还久些 -还久些 -只这么久
-Longer. -Longer. -Not when I saw it.
他的胡子是灰白的 嗯
His beard was grizzled, no?
像我生前看见过的一样 黑里带着银丝
It was, as I’ve seen it in his life, a sable silver.
我今天晚上去守夜 他也许还会出现
I will watch tonight. Perchance ’twill walk again.
一定出现
I warrant it will.
我求你们 要是至今还没有把这这件事情外传
I pray you all, if you have hitherto concealed this sight…
那么无论今天晚上再出什么事
and whatsoever else shall hap tonight,
你们心中有数可嘴上别说
give it an understanding but no tongue.
我会报答你们 好 再见吧
I will requite your loves. So fare you well.
就在平台上 快半夜的时候 我来找你们
Upon the platform, I’ll visit you.
-自当为殿下尽忠 -尽我们的情意再见吧
-Our duty to your honor. -Your loves, as mine to you. Farewell.
我父亲的幽灵 全身披挂?
My father’s spirit… in arms.
一切不妙 我怕这里面有鬼
All is not well. I doubt some foul play.
但愿黑夜早来
Would the night were come!
且敬候分晓
Till then, sit still my soul.
丑恶的行为迟早见分明
Foul deeds will rise,
不管用多少泥土也掩盖不平
though all the earth o’erwhelm them, to men’s eyes.
风刺得人疼 天气可真冷啊
The air bites shrewdly. It is very cold.
寒风凛冽 砭人肌骨
It is a nipping and an eager air.
-几点了 -还不到12点
-What hour now? -I think it lacks of 12
-不 敲过了 -真的 我没听见
-No, it is struck. -Indeed?
那么快到时候了
It then draws near the season…
那个精灵要照例出现了
wherein the spirit has his wont to walk.
这是什么意思
What does this mean, my lord?
国王今天晚上要通宵的宴饮
The king doth wake tonight and makes carouse,
纵酒作乐而且恣意地寻欢
keeps wassail and the swaggering upspring reels.
每当他饮干一大杯莱茵酒
And as he drains his draughts of Rhenish down,
铜鼓和喇叭就大吹大擂地祝贺他的海量
the kettledrum and trumpet doth bray out the triumph of his pledge.
-这可是风俗 -对 是风俗
-Is it a custom? -Aye, marry, is’t.
虽然 我从小看惯了 我却以为这样一种风俗
But to my mind, though I am native here and to the manner born,
与其遵守它倒不如破坏它来得更体面些
it is a custom more honored in the breach than the observance.
这种酗酒作乐使我们受到
This heavy-headed revel east and west…
各国的纷纷的议论和诋毁
makes us traduced and mocked by other nations.
他们称我们酒鬼 用下流话来糟蹋我们的名声
They call us drunkards, and with swinish phrase soil our reputation,
使我们的丰功伟业因而减色不少
and indeed it takes from our achievements, though performed at height.
就个人来说也往往如此

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!