Well, God ‘ild you.
他们说猫头鹰是女孩变的
They say the owl was a baker’s daughter.
主啊 就知道今生 谁又知道来世
Lord, we know what we are, but not what we may be.
愿主与你同在
God be at your table.
都是为了她父亲
Distraction for her father.
我希望都平安
I hope all will be well.
我们得忍♥耐呀
We must be patient.
我偏忍♥不住想哭
But I cannot choose but weep…
想到他躺在冰冷的泥土里
to think they should lay him in the cold ground.
一定叫哥哥知道
My brother shall know of it.
我得谢谢你们的好主意
And so I thank you for your good counsel.
来 马车
Come, my coach.
晚安 太太
Good night, ladies.
小姐们 晚安
Sweet ladies, good night.
晚安
Good night.
紧紧跟着她 请您好好当心她
Follow her close. Give her good watch, I pray you.
哦 葛忒露德 葛忒露德
O Gertrude, Gertrude.
灾祸临门 总是接踵而来
When sorrows come, they come not single spies,
不是单行的
but in battalions.
首先 她父亲被杀
First, her father slain.
其次 你儿子走了
Next, our son gone.
老百姓昏了头 尽猜疑 他们到处议论纷纷
The people muddied, thick and unwholesome in their thoughts and whispers.
苦了莪菲丽雅
Poor Ophelia,
如今发了疯 迷失了理性
divided from herself and her fair judgment.
最后 比这一切更麻烦的
Last, and more dangerous than all of these,
是他哥哥从法国秘密回来了
her brother is in secret come from France…
少不了有人对他乱讲
and wants not buzzers to infect
乱讲她父亲死得不明不白
his ear with pestilent speeches of his father’s death,
听了这话他会起恶心
while he himself not hesitates to threaten…
对我们很不利呀
our own person.
哦 亲爱的葛忒露德
O my dear Gertrude.
这就象一颗炮弹
This like to a murdering-piece…
要把我炸个粉碎 使我不得好死
in many places gives me superfluous death.
怎么
How now? What news?
-陛下 哈姆雷特有来信 -他的信
-Letters, my lord, from Hamlet. -From Hamlet?
这是给陛下的 这是娘娘的
This to Your Majesty. This to the queen.
-谁送来的 -据说是水手们
-Who brought them? -Sailors, my lord, they say.
去吧
Leave us.
祝福你 先生
God bless you, sir.
-上帝祝福你 -那得看他高兴
-Let Him bless thee too. -He shall, sir, and it please Him.
这儿有你一封信
There’s a letter for you, sir.
是那位去英国的特使托我们捎来的
It comes from the ambassador that was bound for England.
要是你的大名果然就叫霍拉旭
If your name be Horatio, as I am let to know it is.
霍拉旭
Horatio.
我们出海还不满两天
Ere we were two days old at sea,
一只全副武装的海盗船就来追击
a pirate, a very warlike appointment, gave us chase.
我们眼看叫他们追上了
Finding ourselves too slow of sail,
不得已只好迎战
we put on a compelled valor.
交战之下 我跳上了他们的船
And in the grapple I boarded them.
他们的船一下子划开了
On the instant, they got clear of our ship.
我一个人做了他们的俘虏
So I alone became their prisoner.
他们像一群义盗待我很好
They have dealt with me like thieves of mercy,
他们也知道这样做
but they knew what they did.
我会报答他们的
I am to do a good turn for them.
请你像逃命一样火速的前来见我吧
Repair thou to me with as much speed as thou would’st fly death.
这几个好汉会把你带来的
These good fellows will bring thee where I am.
再见 你的知己 哈姆雷特
Farewell. He that thou knowest thine. Hamlet.
在你未与我共眠前
Quote she Before you tumbled me
你曾许诺将娶我
You promised me to wed
来 你们马上带我去找那位写信的人
Come, that you may direct me to him from whom you brought this.
他怎么死的 我可不受糊弄
How came he dead? I’ll not bejuggled with!
什么忠心 什么誓言 给我扔开
To hell, allegiance! Vows, to the blackest pit!
我不怕天罚 我只要为我父亲痛痛快快的报仇
I dare damnation, only I’ll be revenged most throughly for my father.
好莱阿剔斯 你如果你想知道你的父亲
Good Laertes, if you desire to know the certainty…
究竟是怎么死的
of your dear father’s death, is’t writ in your revenge…
那你报起仇来要不要先分清楚谁是朋友谁是仇人呢
that swoopstake you will draw both friend and foe, winner and loser?
-我知道他仇人 -你想知道么
-None but his enemies! -Will you know them, then?
是他朋友我要这样的拥抱他
To his good friends thus wide I’ll ope?my arms.
这才像是个好孩子 上等人说的话
Why, now you speak like a good child and a true gentleman.
你父亲被害不但与我无干
That I am guiltless of your father’s death
而且我为此也感到悲痛
and am most sensibly in grief for it…
真♥相♥一定会大白 如同你的眼珠遇到光明
shall appear as clearly to your judgment as day doth to your eyes.
-你得唱 -这是谁在闹
-You must sing. -What noise is this?
好妹妹
Kind sister.
好莪菲丽雅
Sweet Ophelia.
是那个坏管家偷了他东家的小姐
It is the false steward that stole his master’s daughter.
火烧我的心吧
O heat, dry up my brains.
哦 玫瑰花
O rose of May.
哦 天哪
Oh, heavens,
难道少女的理性像老人的生命一样脆弱
is’t possible a young maid’s wits should be as mortal as an old man’s life?
我发誓 要害你发疯的人
By heaven, thy madness shall be paid by weight…
来偿还他的罪行
till our scale turn the beam.
再见了 小鸽子
Fare you well, my dove.
这是迷迭香 表示记忆的
There’s rosemary. That’s for remembrance.
爱人呐 你记住
Pray you, love, remember.
这三色堇 表示相思
There is pansies. That’s for thoughts.
茴香花和漏斗花给你
There’s fennel for you, and columbines.
芸香给你
There’s rue for you,
留一点给自己
and here’s some for me.
到礼拜天叫他做慈悲草
We may call it herb of grace o?Sundays.
哦 你一定要戴得别致一点儿
Oh, you must wear your rue with a difference.
这是雏菊
There’s a daisy.
原想给你紫罗兰
I would give you some violets, but they withered all
可是我父亲一死全都枯萎了
when my father died. They say he made a good end.
人家说他收场好
For bonny sweet Robin is all my joy
上帝 你看见吗
Do you see this, O God?
他不回来吗
And will he not come again
不, 不, 他已死
No, no He is dead
去你的临终之榻罢
Go to thy death bed
他永远不再回来
He never will come again
愿主可怜他灵魂
God have mercy On his soul
我求您宽恕一切的人
And of all Christian souls, I pray God.
愿主同在
God be with you.
小溪边斜长着一颗杨柳
There is a willow grows aslant a brook…
它的银叶子映照在清水里
that shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
她来到这里戴着许多花环
There with fantastic garlands did she come,
有苎麻 金凤花 雏菊 还有长颈兰
of crow-flowers, nettles, daisies and long purples.
她爬上一根横枝
There on the pendent boughs…
想把那花冠套在枝条上
her coronet weeds clambering to hang,
邪恶的树枝断了
an envious sliver broke…
把她连人带花一起抛在潺潺的流水里
when down her weedy trophies and herself fell in the weeping brook.
她的衣服张开了
Her clothes spread wide…
像条美人鱼 暂时托在水上
and, mermaid like, a while they bore her up.
可是隔不了多久
But long it could not be…
等到她衣服在水里浸透了
till that her garments, heavy with their drink,
她还一面唱着歌♥ 就沉下去了
pulled the poor wretch from her melodious lay…
埋在水里
to muddy death.
哦
Alas,
真的淹死啦
then she has drowned.
淹死了
Drowned.
淹死了
Drowned.
少年时我曾恋过 曾恋过
In youth when I did love, did love
当时感觉真甜美
Methought it was very sweet
短暂的好时光
To contract Oh The time for Ah, my behove
无事比它更美好
Methought there was nothing meet
可惜时光不饶人
But age with his stealing steps
它的魔掌攫住我
That clawed me in his clutch
这是谁的坟啊
Whose grave is this, sirrah?
我的
Mine, sir.
我看是你的 因为你在里边
I think it be thine, indeed, for thou liest in it.
你在外边 先生 所以不是你的