Oh, say.
不要忘记 我这次来
Do not forget.
为了提醒你那快忘怀的决心
This visitation is but to whet thy almost blunted purpose.
看呐 你的母亲惊惶失措
But look. Amazement on thy mother sits.
哦 她正在受良心的折磨
Oh, step between her and her fighting soul.
去帮助他 哈姆雷特
Speak to her, Hamlet.
你是怎么啦 母亲
How is it with you, lady?
哎呀 你怎么了 老把眼睛向空中瞪着
Alas, how is’t with you, that you do bend your eye on vacancy…
对着无形的空间说什么话
and with the incorporal air do hold discourse?
哦 好孩子
O gentle son. Upon the heat and flame of thy distemper…
快朝你胸中的怒火 洒上些忍♥耐的甘露吧
sprinkle cool patience.
你在看什么
Whereon do you look?
看他 看他
On him. On him.
你看他脸色多苍白呀
Look you how pale he glares.
他的这些冤仇 你就是讲给石头听
His form and cause conjoined, preaching to stones,
石头也会动心的
would make them sensitive.
别尽看着我吧
Do not look upon me,
你这种凄切的神情 会动摇了我的意志
lest with this piteous action you convert my stern intents.
使我以眼泪代替血
So I shed tears, not blood.
你是对谁说话
To whom do you speak this?
你没看见什么
Do you see nothing there?
没有 什么也没有
No, nothing at all.
-就看见这一些 -也没听见什么
-Yet all there is, I see. -Do you nothing hear?
没有 除了我们的话
No, nothing but ourselves.
啊 你看呐 他悄悄地走了
Why, look you there! Look how it steals away!
我父亲穿着身前的衣服 他走了
My father, in his habit as he lived!
就是现在 刚刚走出大门
Look where he goes, even now, out at the portal!
这分明是你脑子里的幻觉
This is the very coinage of your brain.
这种虚无的幻觉常常是起源于疯狂
This bodiless creation, madness is very cunning in.
疯狂
Madness?
我的脉搏跟您是同样的平和
My pulse, as yours, doth temperately keep time,
是同样的节奏正常
and makes as healthful music.
母亲看神面上 不要言不由衷
Mother, for love of grace, lay not that flattering unction to your soul…
自欺欺人 把我的指责只当作疯话吧
that not your trespass but my madness speaks.
你向上天忏悔吧
Confess yourself to heaven.
忏悔过去 好好地预防未来
Repent what’s past. Avoid what is to come.
你不要再在野草上施肥让它们到处蔓延吧
And do not spread the compost on the weeds to make them ranker.
请原谅我这番忠告
Forgive me this my virtue.
哦 哈姆雷特 你把我心撕成两半
O Hamlet. Thou hast cleft my heart in twain.

Oh.
那么把坏的一半扔掉
Throw away the worser part of it,
留下另一半来过干净日子吧
and live the purer with the other half.
再见了
Good night.
可是 你别上我叔叔的床
But go not to my uncle’s bed.
就是没有贞操也装着有吧
Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
忍♥过今晚
Refrain tonight,
那么下一次节制起来也就会容易些
and that shall lend a kind of easiness to the next abstinence.
以后就更容易了
The next more easy.
因为习惯会改变人的本性
For use can almost change the stamp of nature.
再说声再见吧
Once more, good night.
哪天您想得到神的祝福
And when you are desirous to be blessed,
我求您也祝福我
I’ll blessing beg of you.
我这样残忍♥只是为了好
I must be cruel only to be kind.
我得到英国去 您知道么
I must to England. You know that?
哎呀 我倒忘了
Alack, I had forgot.
是这样决定了
‘Tis so concluded on?
公文都准备好了
There’s letters sealed.
这老头更催着我走了
This man shall send me packing.
我得把尸首拉到隔壁去
I’ll lug the guts into the neighbor room.
真是 这位大臣现在多安静啊
Indeed, this counselor is now most still,
多谨慎 多庄重啊
most secret and most grave,
可他生前是位愚蠢多嘴的小人
that was in life a foolish, prating knave.
来吧 收拾好了下场吧
Come, sir, to draw toward an end with you.
再见了 母亲
Good night, Mother.
哈姆雷特 波洛纽斯呢
Now Hamlet, where’s Polonius?
-在吃饭 -在吃饭
-At supper. -At supper?
-嗯 -哪儿呀
-Mmm. -Where?
不是他吃 是东西在吃他
Not where he eats, but where he is eaten.
一大群官僚虫正在举♥行♥会议来对付他
A certain complication of politic worms are even at him.
那蛆是会餐的皇帝
Your worm is your only emperor for diet.
我们喂畜生是为了喂自己
We fat all creatures else to fat us,
喂完自己再去喂蛆
and we fat ourselves for worms.
胖国王和瘦要饭的只是味道不同
Your fat king and your lean beggar is
可两道菜都上一个席
but variable service, two dishes, but to one table.
-就是这么回事 -哎呀 哎呀
-That’s the end. -Alas, alas.
有人用吃过国王的蛆来钓鱼
A man may fish with the worm that hath eat of a king,
然后再去吃那吃过蛆的鱼
and eat of a fish that hath fed of that worm.
-这话什么意思 -没意思
-What dost thou mean by this? -Nothing.
无非是要告诉你 国王也要到要饭的肠胃里走一趟
But to show you how a king may go a progress through the guts of a beggar.
-波洛纽斯在哪儿 -在天上
-Where is Polonius? -In heaven.
派人去找吧 万一在那儿找不着他
Send thither to see. If your messenger find him not there,
你自个儿去另一头找吧
seek him in the other place yourself.
当然了 要是在一个月内还找不到
But indeed, if you find him not within this month,
那你上楼过走廊的时候就会闻到他
you shall nose him as you go up the stairs into the lobby.
到那儿去找
Go, seek him there.
他在恭候大驾
He will stay till you come.
哈姆雷特 你干出这桩事情使我非常痛心
Hamlet, for thine especial safety, which we do tender,
同时为你的安全我也非常担心
as we do deeply grieve for that which thou hast done,
因此必须送你火速地离开
this deed must send thee hence with fiery quickness.
你赶快去准备 船安排好了
Therefore prepare thyself. The bark is ready,
风向也顺 只等你出发去英国
the wind sets fair and everything is bent for England.
-去英国 -对 哈姆雷特
-For England. -Aye, Hamlet.
-好啊 -当然好 我们是费尽苦心
-Good. -So is it, if thou knew’st our purposes.
你费的苦心天知道
I see a cherub that sees them.
走吧 去英国
But come, for England.
再见 好母亲
Farewell, dear Mother.
该说好父亲 哈姆雷特
Thy loving father, Hamlet.
好母亲
My mother.
父亲和母亲是夫妻
Father and mother is man and wife.
夫妻两个是一体
Man and wife is one flesh.
所以
And so…
好母亲
my mother.

Come.
-去英国 -跟着他 哄他赶快上船
-For England. -Follow him close. Tempt him with speed aboard.
不要耽搁 我要他今晚走 去吧
Delay it not. I’ll have him hence tonight. Away!
一切有关这件事的都已经办好了
Everything is sealed and done that else leans on the affair.
请你们赶快
Pray you make haste.
英国王 如果你重视我们的友谊
And England, if my love thou hold’st at aught,
你就不能漠视我的训令
thou mayst not coldly treat our sovereign order…
那训令里说
which imports at full…
要你把哈姆雷特处死
the present death of Hamlet.
你执行吧
Do it, England,
因为他是我心里头的一块病
for like the fever in my blood he rages,
这病得你治
and thou must cure me.
除非治好了 我是再也不会欢笑了
Till I know ’tis done, howe’er my haps, my joys, were ne’er begun.
美丽的丹麦王后在哪儿
Where is the beauteous majesty of Denmark?
怎么样 莪菲丽雅
Why, how now, Ophelia?
什么
Say you?
你听吧
Nay, pray you, mark.
他已死了 不复还 夫人呀
He is dead and gone, lady
他已死了 再也不复还
He is dead and gone
头上一撮草
At his head a grass green turf
踝下一块石
At his heels a stone
得了 莪菲丽雅
Nay, but Ophelia.
你听吧
Pray you, mark!
他的殓衣白如雪
White his shroud as the mountain snow
哎呀 陛下你看
Larded with sweet flowers Alas, look here, my lord.
锦簇鲜花陪葬礼
Which bewept to the grave did go
毫无真情入棺材
With true love showers
你好啊 美丽的小姐
How do you, pretty lady?
好 祝福你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!