我搞定连队了,中尉。
I’ve got the company, lieutenant.
持有它们。
Hold them.
好吧。
All right.
看看我把话说下去的时候你的古怪想法能否得到证实。
See if you can get some confirmation on your wacky idea while I pass the word on.
这是安迪。
This is Andy.
找到目标区域2-7-4,爱和迈克。
Find target area 2-7-4, love and Mike.
西部的山丘。甘蔗领域。
West of hills. Sugar cane field.
喂,honto no kotoo ie。
Oi, honto no kotoo ie.
烟草,先生。
Tobacco, sir.
我对烟草讲了一个很好的道理。
I tell very good truth for tobacco.
哦,你会说英语,嗯?
Oh, you speak enghsh, huh?
哦,非常好的英语,先生。
Oh, very good English, sir.
你知道,在战争之前,我是美国人的东京导游。
You see, before war, I am Tokyo guide for American.
我叫罗密欧。
I am called Romeo.
我为美国人买♥♥一切:
I buy everything for Americans:
和服、绘画、女孩。
Kimono, painting, girl.
我是个很好的人。
I am very good man.
罗密欧,你在这岛上多久了?
Well, Romeo, how long have you been on this island?
也许在你来之前一年。
Maybe a year before you come.
你的工作是什么?
What’s your work?
我告诉真♥相♥。我是卡车司机。
I tell truth. I am truck driver.
这是一片大甘蔗田。
This is a big sugar cane field here.
你在那里运过东西吗?
Did you ever truck things up there?
什么东西?
What things?
也许我有烟等会儿用,先生?
Maybe I have tobacco for later, huh, sir?
是的。
Yeah.
整个包。
A whole pack.
哦,我对美国人很好。
Oh, I be very good to American.
我买♥♥和服、画……是的。你在卡车里装了什么?
I buy kimono, painting… Yeah. What did you carry in the trucks?
混凝土。
Concrete.
小铁路。大铁路。小铁路。
Small rail. Big rail. Little rail.
小引擎。
Little engine also.
他们用它们做了什么?
What did they do with them?
我不知道。
I no know.
迫击炮已经发射了。我们赶紧离开这里。
The mortars have lifted. Let’s get out of here, on the double.
斯莱特里,你负责。
Slattery, take the point.
惠特尼,你守左翼。
Whitney, you cover the left flank.
迪克曼,跟着泽连科。
Dickerman, stick with zelenko.
医生,你是保姆,爷爷。
Doc, you nursemaid grandpa.
康罗伊,用斯莱特里。
Conroy, go with slattery.
莱恩,你殿后。
Lane, you bring up the rear.
邓卡农,你防守右翼。
Duncanon, you cover the right flank.
强森,用你的小♥弟♥弟♥给警官做个大便。
ohnson, get those nips of yours to make a litter for the officer.
快点起来。他们说甘蔗地怎么样,中尉?
Hurry it up. What did they say about the sugar cane field, lieutenant?
错误的地方。
Wrong spot.
他们说他们从啤酒到早餐都把球场炸飞了。
They say they’ve blasted that field from beer to breakfast.
火箭还在发射中。
The rockets are still coming in.
好的。我们从67度的第一段路开始直到到达苏珊娜溪。
Ok. We’ll start back on a first leg of 67 degrees till we hit susana creek.
六个小时了。
Six hours left.
我们得在三分钟内赶回去。
We got to get back in three.
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
我忘了我的剑和手♥枪♥。
I forgot my sword and pistol.
没时间买♥♥纪念品了。
There’s no time for souvenirs.
你有你的命令。走了!
You’ve got your orders. Get going!
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
好吧,我们走吧。
All right, let’s walk.
会带来不少的损失。
Would have brought a pretty drop.
这里看起来是穿越的最佳地点。
This looks like the best place to cross.
康罗伊,你先过去。
Conroy, you get over first.
环顾四周。我们将讨论你。
Look around. We’ll cover you.
斯莱特里,你去准备b.A.R.S。
Slattery, you get the b.A.R.S into position.
让其余的人站好。快点起来。
Have the rest stand fast. Hurry it up.
康罗伊的穿过。掩护他。
Conroy’s going across. Cover him.
持守。
Hold fast.
康罗伊的穿过。掩护他。
Conroy’s going across. Cover him.
持守。
Hold fast.
好吧,现在。
Ok, now.
你后卫…等我发信♥号♥♥再过去。
You’re rear guard… And don’t cross till I signal.
举起来。
Hold it up.
举起来。举起来。
Hold it up. Hold it up.
狙击手!注意隐蔽!”
Snipers! Take cover!
好了,到那个沟里去。我们走吧!
All right, into that gully. Let’s go!
车道。莱恩,你和犯人待在这里。
Lane. Lane, you stay here with the prisoners.
医生,迪克曼,在路上。
Doc, dickerman, up on the road.
注意侧翼。
Keep your eye out for the flank.
剩下的人去追那些狙击手。我们走吧。
The rest of us’ii get after those snipers. Let’s go.
Zelenko,你疯了吗?
Zelenko, you nuts?
巷,看zelenko。让他跟你在一起。
Lane, watch zelenko. Keep him with you.
啊!
Aah!
Hyah !
Hyah!
Hyah !
Hyah!
啊!
Aah!
水。
Water.
水,请。
Water, please.
水。
Water.
水。
Water.
给他点水喝,鸽子。
Give him some water, pidge.
新鲜的。
Fresh out.
那就去给他拿点。
Well, go get him some.
是谁?
Who is it?
Pidge吗?
Pidge?
他们都得死。
They all gotta die.
帅哥,你疯了吗?
Pretty boy, are you nuts?
我们费了这么大劲才抓到这些犯人?
After all we’ve gone through to get these prisoners?
他们都得死!
They all gotta die!
回来。Pidge !
Get back. Pidge!
好吧,故事。
Ok, too.
你是第一个!
You’re first!
不,漂亮的男孩。
No, pretty boy.
别逼我开枪打你。
Don’t make me shoot you.
Pidge !
Pidge!
错误和虱子!
Bugs and lice!
他们会救我们自己人的命,你个傻瓜!
They’ll save the lives of our own men, you fool!
Pidge !
Pidge!
他们都得死!
They all gotta die!
你想干什么,小帅哥?
What are you trying to do, pretty boy?
他想杀了囚犯,鸽子。
He wants to kill the prisoners, pidge.
别这样,小帅哥。不喜欢。
Oh, don’t, pretty boy. Don’t.
我不能让你这么做。
I can’t let you do that.
他们很讨厌。他们爬。
They stink. They crawl.
他们都得死。
They all gotta die.
别这么做,小帅哥。
Now, don’t do it, pretty boy.
我和你一样不喜欢他们,但我们必须服从命令。
I don’t like them any more than you do, but we’ve got to follow orders.
来吧。你的枪。
Come on. Drop your gun.
坐那边去。
Sit down over there.
你干了什么,疯小子?
What’d you do, you crazy punk?
你会做什么呢?
What’d you do?
你酷毙了!你为什么拔出步♥枪♥?
You dope! Why did you pull the rifle?
漂亮的男孩。
Pretty boy.
替我杀了他们,好吗?
Kill ’em for me, will ya?
他们不会把我赶出城的。
They ain’t gonna drive me out of town.
我将……我要割掉他们的舌头。
I’ll… I’ll cut their tongues out.
我不是故意的,小帅哥。
I didn’t mean it, pretty boy.
你……你拔出了步♥枪♥。
You… you pulled the rifle.
那是一场意外。
It-it-it was an accident.
替我杀了他们,鸽子。
Kill them for me, pidge.
你是我的朋友。
You’re my friend.
我是镇上的大人物。
I-I’m a big shot in my town.
你可别忘了。
Don’t you forget it.
你不该拔枪的!
You shouldn’t have pulled the rifle!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!