是的,我知道。
Yeah, I know.
中尉!
Lieutenant!
把你的火!
Hold your fire!
Oi !
Oi!
Gonin shika nokotte inai zo。
Gonin shika nokotte inai zo.
他说还剩下五个。
He says there are five left.
Zembu heitai哒。
Zembu heitai da.
所有士兵。
All enlisted men.
Utsu no shoko no kangae da yo。
Utsu no shoko no kangae da yo.
伏击是他们军官的主意。
The ambush was their officer’s idea.
Ima Kosan shitai ga, dete kitara, korosprosu no ga osoroshi Kara。
Ima Kosan shitai ga, dete kitara, korosprosu no ga osoroshi Kara.
他们现在想投降,但又不敢出来。
They’d like to surrender now, but they’re afraid to come out.
他们肯定我们会把他们都杀了。
They’re sure we’ll kill ’em all.
中尉,让我上去和他们谈谈。
Lieutenant, let me go up there and parley with the fellows.
好的。不犯人。
Ok. No prisoners then.
好的。去做吧。
All right. Go ahead.
约翰逊保持覆盖。
Keep ohnson covered.
他会试着说服他们。
He’s gonna try to talk them out.
那家伙是个疯子。
That guy’s a screwball.
他想让自己送命。
He’s trying to get himself killed.
站在!
Stand by!
Watakushi no namae cua ohnson desu。
Watakushi no namae cua ohnson desu.
Omaye no tameni tabako to mizu wa motte kita。
Omaye no tameni tabako to mizu wa motte kita.
Soko ni nannin oru ka ne?
Soko ni nannin oru ka ne?
Gonin orimasu。
Gonin orimasu.
安信四郎,高山,下田,没有ho ga ii desho?
Anshin shiro Kosan shita no ho ga ii desho?
我要进去!
I’m going in!
斯莱特里,你要去哪儿?
Slattery, where are you going?
我要去拿那把武士刀。
I’m gonna pick up that samurai sword.
呆在原地别动。
Stay where you are.
武士刀的价值大幅下降。
Samurai swords are worth a very pretty drop.
Tomare !
Tomare!
我已经说服了五分之三的人出柜。
I’ve persuaded three out of five to come out.
四号♥决定加入四十七天兵。
number four has decided to oin the 47 heavenly warriors.
五号♥也是,还有个受伤的警官需要帮助。
so has number five, and there’s a wounded officer down here who wants some help.
都。
Iko.
保持他们所覆盖。
Keep ’em covered.
如果你一直给我指正确的方向,我就能做到……坐下,坐好。
If you ust keep pointing me in the right direction, I’ll be able to make it… Sit down and stay down.
好男孩。
Good boy.
医生,跟我来。
Doc, come with me.
我要你去看看那个受伤的家伙,看能不能把他活着救回来。
I want you to check that wounded nip, see if we can get him back alive.
迪克看zelenko。
Dickerman, watch zelenko.
莱恩,你和斯莱特里去找找手榴弹。
Lane, you and slattery frisk the nips for grenades.
在双。
On the double.
我们想尽快离开这里。
We want to get out of here quick.
良好的窝囊气,约翰逊。
Good goin’, ohnson.
让人搜他们的身,好吗?
See that the men search ’em, will ya?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
烟草,请给我。
Please, tobacco, give me.
哦,不要烟草,给我。
Oh, no tobacco, give me.
永远要把人当人看,老朋友。
Always treat a human being like a human being, old pal.
你会对发生的事情感到惊讶的。
You’ll be surprised what happens.
医生,你怎么看?
What do you think, doc?
我们时间不多了。
We don’t have much time.
我不知道。
I don’t know.
我说英语。
I speak English.
我是牧野石尾船长。
My name is captain ishio makino.
我还活着是我的不幸。
It is my misfortune that I’m still alive.
没关系,上尉。
Well, that’s all right, captain.
我们不介意。你知道你会被体面地对待吗?
We don’t mind. You understand you1lbe treated decently?
我只想去死。
I wish only to die.
我知道,但首先我们想问你几个问题。
I know you do, but first we’d like to ask you a few questions.
我只知道我……我让我的家族蒙羞。
I only know that I’ve… I have disgraced my family.
对他们来说,我现在已经死了。
To them I’m now dead.
听着,上尉,你是个受过教育的人。
Now look, captain, you’re an educated man.
我从来没有接受过成为囚犯的教育,我不会再和你说话了。
I was never educated to become a prisoner, and I will speak to you no more.
如果我给他一些血浆,我想他能挺过去。
If I give him some plasma, I think he can make it.
我们没时间了。
Well, we haven’t got the time.
在山洞里,快!
In the cave, quick!
把那些家伙赶回来!
Run those nips back up here!
让他在里面。
Get him inside.
看看,我们自己的火炮。
Look at that, our own artillery.
他们想干什么,杀了我们吗?
What are they trying to do, kill us?
那是日本90毫米迫击炮。
Those are ap 90 mm mortars.
可能在山脊上有人监视。
Probably got an observer up on one of those ridges.
来吧。最好给他注射血浆,医生。
Come on. Better give him the plasma, doc.
反正我们要被困在这里一段时间。
We’re stuck here for a while anyway.
我要怎么看?
How am I gonna see?
我想四处看看。
I want to take a look around.
谁来告诉我我们现在在哪里。
Someone tell me where we are now.
我们在小窝里。
We’re up in the nip cave.
天啊,我们永远也出不去了。
Boy, we’ll never get out of here.
Omae no manae wa nanda?
Omae no manae wa nanda?
你怎么不往里面吐口水,医生?
Why don’t you spit in it, doc?
少来这一套。
Knock it off.
嘿,中尉在哪儿?
Hey, where’s the lieutenant?
约翰逊。
ohnson.
跟他谈谈,好吗?
Talk to him, will ya?
那个老笨蛋吓坏了。
The old duffer’s scared.
船长一定是说服了全家人都吃了腹切肉,但这个人吓坏了,没能吃下去。
The captain must have talked the whole family into hari-kiri, but this one was too shell-shocked to have gone through with it.
惠特尼。
Whitney.
欧美,你敢吗?
Omae wa dare da?
哦,你是对的。
Oh, you’re right.
他害怕得什么都不知道。
He’s too frightened to know anything.
是的。
Yeah.
让医生给他检查一下。
Have doc take a look at him.
我们有5到10分钟的时间,开始做夹头吧。
Well, we’ve got five, maybe 10 minutes so start working on the nips.
如果我们有火箭的消息,可以用无线电联♥系♥。
If we get any dope on the rockets, we can radio back.
哦。这是我从船长那里拿的地图。
Oh. Here’s a map I took off the captain.
邓卡农,搜查死者。
Duncanon, search the dead.
莱恩,你可以帮他一把。
Lane, you can give him a hand.
我要所有的日记和地图。
I want all diaries and maps.
踩到它。我们走吧。
Step on it. Let’s go.
他在干什么?
How’s he doin’?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
惠特尼,你在这搭。
Whitney, you set up here.
我们得等到迫击炮升空,如果时间不太长的话。
We’re going to have to wait till those mortars lift, if they don’t take too long.
拿了你的卡♥宾♥枪♥和对讲机,中尉。
Picked up your carbine and your radio, lieutenant.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
这还不是全部。
And that’s not all.
现在找个收音机能用的地方…
Now find a spot where that radio will work…
而不被爆头。
Without getting your head blown off.
中尉,我想我有发现了。
Lieutenant, I think I got something.
贝克-堇型花。贝克-堇型花。
– Pansy baker. – Pansy baker.
有什么事吗?
What’s up?
看看这张地图。
Take a look at this map.
现在,据吉弗伦上校说,火箭弹是从这些山丘的大致方向发射过来的。
Now, according to colonel gilfillan, the rockets are coming from the general direction of these hills.
旁边是一片甘蔗田。
Here’s a sugar cane field next to them.
Fukado。
Fukado.
这个人隶属于一个步兵连,被派去保卫那个战场。
This man was in an infantry company ticked off to defend that field.
他没有看到任何火箭,但他看到了几百辆苦力车,它们的轮子都有凹槽。
He didn’t see any rockets, but he did see a couple of hundred coolie carts, and they all had grooved wheels.
那又怎样?
So what?
苦力车很少有带槽的轮子。
Coolie carts seldom have grooved wheels.
这说明了什么,副队?
What does that suggest to you, lieutenant?
我不知道。我想是铁路吧。
I don’t know. A railroad, I suppose.
铁路怎么会在这片荒野里呢?
Well, what would a railroad be doing in this wilderness?
听着,如果你有什么想法,尽管说。
Look, if you’ve got any ideas, spill them.
我们没时间玩猜谜游戏。
We’ve no time for guessing games.
也可能是铁路运输火箭炮弹。
Well, it could be a railroad carrying rocket shells.
嗯哼…orsugarcane。
Mm-hmm… orsugarcane.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!