除非我们先找到消灭火箭的方法。
Unless we find a way to wipe out the rockets first.
将军让这孩子成为我们的孩子,我们要让他好好换尿布,否则你…他马上就来,先生。
The general made this our baby, and we’re gonna see that it’s well-diapered, or you… He’ll be right in, sir.
约翰逊。
ohnson.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
你现在的衣服和海军制♥服♥有什么相似之处…你是不可能的!
Well, any resemblance of your present attire to a marine uniform is… You’re impossible!
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
上校知道让战争影响个人舒适是错误的。
The colonel knows it’s a mistake to let war interfere with one’s personal comfort.
把烟嘴扔掉。
Get rid of that cigarette holder.
上校知道这是我唯一喜欢抽烟的方式。
The colonel knows it’s the only way I enoy smoking.
那钳子呢?
What about the nip?
他躲在一个山洞里,被我们的炮兵和他自己的部队隔开,我们绕过了他。我想,相当不受欢迎。
The nip was in a cave cut off by our artillery from his own forces, bypassed by us. Rather unpopular, I think.
昨晚他试图和他的兄弟们联♥系♥,但碰到了查理的同伴。
Last night he tried to make contact with his blokes, but ran into Charlie company.
他说他留下的那些人…10他们…被命令坚持战斗到死,但他们现在已经走得差不多了,他猜测他们会愿意投降。
He says the men he left behind… 10 of them… Have been commanded to hold on and fight to the death, but they’re pretty well gone now, and he rather guesses they’ll be willing to surrender.
洞在哪里?
Where’s the cave?
近似的位置……先生,能告诉我吗?
The approximate position… May I, sir?
是……在这里。
Is… is here.
火箭呢?
What about the rockets?
他对他们一无所知,但他认为他的朋友可能知道。
He knows nothing about them, but he thinks maybe his friends do.
我已经说服他为我们带队了。
I’ve persuaded him to guide a patrol for us.
你觉得呢,麦克?
What do you think, Mac?
哎呀,我倒觉得我们应该接受他的邀请。
Why, I rather think we ought to take him up on it.
我没问你。
I didn’t ask you.
好吧,为什么不呢?我是日本方面的专家。
Well, why not? I’m an expert on the apanese.
这是你没被关进禁闭室的唯一原因。
That’s the only reason you’re not in the brig.
好吗?
Well?
先生,在我看来不太合适。
Sir, to me it don’t look kosher.
他说服了小鹿带我们去山洞,但记住8月12日在瓜岛发生的事。
He’s persuaded the nip to guide us to the cave, but remember what happened 12 August on guadalcanal.
还记得goettge上校的巡逻吗?
Remember colonel goettge’s patrol?
他被告知有些日本鬼子也想投降。
He was informed some aps wanted to surrender, too.
他就出去,要领他们进来。
So he went out to bring them in.
25名海军陆战队员和他一起去。
25 marines went with him.
只有三个人回来了。
Only three came back.
上校,这是埋伏。
Colonel, it’s an ambush.
这已经是板上钉钉的事了,我是说死定了。
It’s a dead certainty, and I mean dead.
乔?
oe?
这是一个很大的风险。
Well, it’s a big risk.
还能做什么?
What else is there to do?
弗兰克?
Frank?
也许我们投资6个人。
Maybe we invest six men.
也许我们能省600。
Maybe we save 600.
巴特菲尔德中尉?
Lieutenant butterfield?
在我看来,长官,他们派来这玩意是想把我们卷进来。
In my opinion, sir, they sent this nip over to suck us in.
那个副队说不通。
The lieutenant doesn’t make sense.
中士,你大错特错了。
Sergeant, you’re way off base.
中士,这场战争不会永远持续下去,而且…这个想法很好,先生。
Sergeant, this war isn’t gonna last forever, and… It’s a nice thought, sir.
上校?
Colonel?
可能有埋伏。我不知道。
There may be an ambush. I don’t know.
但这一点都不重要。
But this nip isn’t in on it.
他又累又饿,他想活下去,想回家,就像我们一样。
He’s tired, and he’s hungry, and, well, he wants to live and go home, like the rest of us.
讨厌的感冒!
Stinkin’ cold!
我们要花两到两个半小时才能进去。有人有火柴吗?
It’ll take us about two, two and a half hours to get in there. Anybody got a match?
长官,如果要巡逻的话,我想…乔,你的公♥司♥里有经验丰富的侦察员。
Sir, if there’s gonna be a patrol, I’d like to… oe, you got some experienced scouts in your company.
是的,长官,所以我叫安德森副队过来。
Yes, sir. That’s why I asked lieutenant Anderson to come over.
安德森?
Anderson?
好吧,还是那个老问题……用少数人的生命来换取很多人的生命。
Well, it’s the same old question… Gambling the lives of a few against the lives of many.
我要你带一支小巡逻队出去。
I want you to take out a small patrol.
用这个日本人做向导,这位约翰逊会跟着做翻译。
Use this ap as a guide, and ohnson here’ll go along to interpret.
你好。
Hello.
先生。
Sir.
现在,我要俘虏。你理解我吗?
Now, I want prisoners. You understand me?
“是的,但是…”和“然而”。
No “yes, buts…” And “howevers.”
啊,先生。
Aye, sir.
麦克里维,把那个夹子拿过来。
Mccreavy, bring that nip in here.
你能发射m-1吗?
Can you fire an m-1?
我射中了专家,长官。
I shot expert, sir.
请带上这位作家。
Take this writer along with you.
他渴望被人爆头。
He’s pining to get his head blown off.
我想我会是你伟大的美国战争小说中的反派。
I suppose I’ll be the villain of your great American war novel.
好的,先生……不要告诉我。
Well, sir… Don’t tell me.
尽快跳下去。
ump off as soon as possible.
你还有8小时55分钟。
You’ve got 8 hours and 55 minutes.
我会在洞穴区域纵火骚扰。
I’ll lay a harassing fire on the cave area.
你想拿掉它的时候告诉我。
Let me know when you want it lifted.
是的,先生。嗯…我要带中士一起去吗?
Yes, sir. Uh… Do I have to take the sergeant along?
由你决定。
Up to you.
带他一起去吧,中尉。
Oh, take him along, lieutenant.
并不是每个巡逻队都有自己的私人历史学家。
It isn’t every patrol that has its own private historian.
这是你的酒,安德森。
Here’s your nip, Anderson.
Shimpai naides。
Shimpai naides.
老威利看起来可不像个诱饵,对吧?
Old Willie here doesn’t look like a decoy, now, does he?
好了,如果没别的事的话,上校,回头见。
Well, if that’s all, colonel, I’ll be seeing you.
这是所有。
That’s all.
好的,约翰逊。
Ok, ohnson.
都!
Iko!
迪克,我们走吧。
Dickerman, let’s go.
安德森。
Anderson.
是的,先生?
Yes, sir?
不要把你的棱角削得太锋利。
Don’t cut your corners too sharp.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
谢谢您,先生。
Thank you, sir.
,嗯…我希望你的感冒会好起来。
And, uh… I hope your cold gets better.
三色堇贝克。三色堇贝克。这是安迪。结束了。
Pansy baker. Pansy baker. This is Andy. Over.
问问威利洞穴在哪里。
Ask Willie where the cave is.
Dilutsuwa doko哒?
Dilutsuwa doko da?
潘西·贝克,这是安迪。结束了。
Pansy baker, this is Andy. Over.
我们已经到达洞穴区域了。在。结束了。
We’ve reached the cave area. Going in. Over.
他说就在前面,中尉,就在转弯处。
He says it’s up ahead, lieutenant, around that bend.
出去了。
Out.
现在是0530年。
It’s now 0530.
还有六个半小时。
Six and a half hours to go.
好的,约翰逊……我们会走路。
Ok, ohnson… We’ll walk.
让我们走。
Let’s walk.
可可desu。
Koko desu.
尤西。中尉。
Yosi. Lieutenant.
就是这个地方。
This is the place.
叫威利把他们叫出来。
Tell Willie to call ’em out.
Minna dete kurn yo ni iitamae。
Minna dete kurn yo ni iitamae.
跟他上去吧。
Go on up with him.
Oi !
Oi!
Oi !-
Oi!-
Ore wa ishikaga da!迪特锦鲤!
Ore wa ishikaga da! Dete koi!
Taigiiga iizo !Shimpai纳卡!迪特锦鲤!
Taigiiga iizo! Shimpai naka! Dete koi!
告诉他们我们这里有食物和医生。
Tell ’em we’ve got food and a doctor here.
我们会好好照顾他们的。
We’ll take good care of ’em.
Ore wa ishikaga da!
Ore wa ishikaga da!
迪特锦鲤!
Dete koi!
看来我对威利的看法是对的。
Well, I guess I was right about Willie.
盯着他。
Keep your eyes on him.
Tabako mo shokury mo takusan aruzo。
Tabako mo shokury mo takusan aruzo.
叫他闭嘴!
Tell him to shut up!
他只是在给他们提供家里的款待。
He’s only offering them the hospitality of the house.
Zelenko。
Zelenko.
来吧!
Come on!
我的眼睛……我的眼睛……Bakayaro yatta !
My eyes… My eyes… Bakayaro yatta!
哦……我的眼睛……我的眼睛!
Oh… my eyes… My eyes!
Zelenko的打击。
Zelenko’s hit.
有一个还在动!
One of ’em’s still movin’!
我要完成他!
I’ll finish him!
中尉!
Lieutenant!
囚犯!还记得吗?
Prisoners! Remember?