认为你是大。
Think you’re big.
下来!
Get down!
我要我的老二!让我iuger !
I want my iuger! Get my iuger!
你就不能放过这孩子吗?
Why don’t you leave the kid alone?
他让我心烦。大讨论。很大的风。
He gets on my nerves. Big talk. Big wind.
他救了我的命。
He saved my life.
他的生命也值得拯救。
His life’s worth saving, too.
假装他不是。
Pretends he’s something he’s not.
我知道。你们都知道。
I know that. You all know that.
你不知道的是为什么。
What you don’t know is why.
那是因为他讨厌他自己。
It’s because he hates what he is.
你好吗,孩子?
How you doing, kid?
听着,我不是故意那样打你的,但我不能让你被杀。
Oh, look, now, I didn’t mean to hit you like that, but I can’t let you get killed.
我需要你,小帅哥。
I need you, pretty boy.
你是我的经理。
You’re my manager.
我要我的老二。
I want my iuger.
我明早去给你拿,好吗?
I’ll get it for you in the morning, ok?
哦,别烦我。
Oh, leave me alone.
我们要去哪,小婊砸?
Where are we going, slattery?
看到那片多汁的山丘了吗?
See that nice range ofuicy hills?
那它们有什么特别之处呢?
Well, what’s so special about them?
他们命令我们在午饭前带走他们。
They’ve ordered us to take them before lunch.
我们走吧。我要离开那里。
Let’s go. Get outta there.
快点,快离开那里。
Come on, get outta there.
移♥动♥。
Move.
他们扔给我们什么?
What are they throwing at us?
走吧,就这样。移♥动♥它。
ust get going, that’s all. Move it.
快走,快走!
Move it, move it!
怎么了,中尉?
What is it, lieutenant?
挪开,就这样。移♥动♥它!
Move it, that’s all. Move it!
快点。快进来。
Hurry up. Get yourselves in here.
中尉,连队传话让我们撤退到山脊挖洞。
Lieutenant, company passed word for us to pull back to the Ridge and dig in.
泽连科,把你的小队调回山脊,马上开工。
Zelenko, pull your squad back to the Ridge and dig in pronto.
滚回山脊去!
Get back of that Ridge!
这次你不需要特别的邀请。
You don’t need a special invite for this one.
惠特尼,搬出去!
Whitney, move out!
来吧。隐蔽。
Come on. Take cover.
医生。
Doc.
多少人拿到了?
How many got it?
足够了。
Enough.
有多少老家伙?
How many of the old bunch?
一个也没有。
None.
来吧。来吧,医生。给我一些。
Come on. Come on, doc. Give me some.
我今天早上给了你一些。
I gave you some this morning.
我还是很清醒的,不是吗?
I’ve still got my head on, haven’t I?
是的,你知道,但你不会…我想疯了似的跑,但我还在这里。
Yeah, you got it, but you won’t… I want to run like crazy, and I’m still here.
把它们给我。
Give ’em to me.
别担心系围裙的事,医生。
Don’t worry about the apron strings, doc.
我说了我不回家。
I told you I’m not going home.
中尉,连队下了命令让我们挖洞。
Lieutenant, the company passed the word down for us to dig in.
海军会把他们所有的东西都涂在山上。
The Navy’s gonna plaster the hills with everything they’ve got.
我们确信火箭就是从那里发射的。
We’re convinced that’s where the rockets are coming from.
怎么了,医生?
What’s the matter, doc?
没有什么啦。
Nothing’s the matter.
迪克曼要这支铅笔。
Dickerman asked for this pencil.
给,给他。
Here, give it to him.
来吧,滚开!
Come on, scram!
医生,让他们来吧。
Doc, let’s have them.
让我们拥有他们。
Let’s have them.
这里。
Here.
美国海军。
There’s the Navy.
他们会在海军来之前把我们干掉。
They’ll wipe us out before the Navy gets it.
我得去做手术。
I gotta get the op.
你觉得这东西真的有用吗,中尉?
You think this stuff’ll really do the trick, lieutenant?
他们可没有火箭。
Oh, the nips don’t have rockets.
他们只是在开玩笑。
They’re ust kidding around.
如果我们不离开这里,我们会被…带给人吗?
If we don’t get out of here, we’re gonna get ki… Coffman?
带给人吗?
Coffman?
带给人!
Coffman!
医生!医生!这是带给人!
Doc! Doc! It’s coffman!
我只是在和他说话。
I was ust talking to him.
我只是和他聊了一会儿
I was ust—- talking to him a minute…
他一直缠着每个人。
He kept pestering everybody.
他只想知道是谁把他从塔拉瓦的酒吧里拉出来的。
All he wanted to know was who pulled him out of the drink at tarawa.
你应该告诉他的,中尉。
You should have told him, lieutenant.
你知道怎么用收音机吗?
You know how to work that radio?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
那就回去调查,帮我联♥系♥行动。
Then get back and work it and connect me with the op.
他掩饰。
Cover him up.
它带给人。
It’s coffman.
帮惠特尼一把,好吗?
Give Whitney a hand, will you?
Ewmd好吧,好吧。
Ewmd ok, ok.
我不明白。
I don’t understand it.
几分钟前我还和他谈过。
I was talking to him ust a couple of minutes ago.
我开始很了解他了。
I was getting to know him real well.
把他的刺刀给我。
Give me his bayonet.
第一个死去的朋友?
First dead pal, huh?
你现在是伟大的宇宙兄弟会的一员了。
Well, you’re now a member of a great universal fraternity.
祝贺你。
Congratulations.
三色堇贝克……三色堇贝克两个。
Pansy baker… Pansy baker two.
进来。进来。
Come in. Come in.
所以我把他从酒里拉了出来。
So I pulled him out of the drink.
我给了他……我说他还有六个月可活。
I gave him… I gave him six more months to live.
为了什么?
For what?
这是安迪!
This is Andy!
是你说尼普斯没有火箭的吗?
Was it you who said the nips don’t have any rockets?
好吧,我们吃了不少苦头才明白。
All right, we learned that the hard way.
别浪费时间说我们早该知道。
Don’t waste time saying we should have known.
问题是,火箭在哪里?
Question is, where are the rockets?
在哪里?
Where?
长官,如果我没记错的话,火箭是一种高角度射击武器主要用于越过山脉和山脊。
Sir, if my memory serves me right, the rocket is a high-angle fire weapon designed primarily to fire over mountains and ridges.
因此,我的猜测是,火箭位于山的反斜坡上。
Therefore, my guess is that the rockets are located on the reverse slopes of the hill.
迪克曼中士,私下告诉你,我很清楚火箭的用途。
Sergeant dickerman, for your private information, I’m well aware of what the rocket is designed for.
几个小时以来,我们竭尽全力在那些逆坡上奔跑。
For hours we’ve been pounding those reverse slopes with everything we’ve got.
到目前为止,我们还没有碰过他们。
So far we haven’t touched them.
为什么?他们在哪儿? !
Why? Where are they?!
上校有什么想法吗?
Does the colonel have a theory?
我派出了一支巡逻队奉命去抓俘虏。
I sent out a patrol instructed to take prisoners.
他们杀的是流浪汉,而不是囚犯。
They killed nips and no prisoners.
这些人什么时候才能明白活捉日本鬼子的重要性?
When are these men going to understand the importance of live aps?
你不能教人们仇恨和杀戮,上校,然后突然教他们不杀人。
You can’t teach men to hate and kill, colonel, then suddenly teach them not to kill.
我们教他们服从命令。
We teach them to follow orders.
上校,我能建议你通过正确的教育…迪克曼中士,你是战地记者。
Colonel, may I suggest that with the right kind of indoctrination… Sergeant dickerman, you’re what’s known as a combat correspondent.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
既然这是你们的第一次战斗,我建议你们通信。
And since this is your first combat, I suggest you correspond.
不要为与你无关的事担心。
Don’t worry yourself about things that don’t concern you.
先生,我很担心。
Sir, I’m concerned about everything.
这场战争是我的,也是你的。
This war is as much mine as yours.
我们确实喝了一口,上校。
We did get one nip, colonel.
查理连队一小时前发现他四处游荡。
Charlie company found him wandering around about an hour ago.
他有什么独家消息?
What’s the scoop on him?
长官,我把这个消息传达给了兵团,他们让我们去对付他。
I passed the word on to regiment, sir, and they said for us to work him over.
约翰逊警官正在外面审问他。
Sergeant ohnson’s outside questioning him now.
看看他有什么发现。
See what he’s found out.
不管有没有火箭,我们都奉命保护好这些山。
Now, rockets or no rockets, we’ve been ordered to secure these hills.
现在是0255年。
It’s 0255 now.
我们在1200点跳下去。
Weump off at 1200.
还有9小时5分钟。
That’s exactly nine hours and five minutes from now.
任何评论?
Any comments?
如果我们想拿下那些山,上校,整个营都会被消灭。
If we try to take those hills, colonel, the whole battalion will be wiped out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!