中尉。
Lieutenant.
他成功了吗?
Did he get it?
没有,先生,只是被打晕了。
No, sir. ust knocked cold.
中尉,我们必须把老人留在身边。
Lieutenant, it’s important that we keep the old man with us.
好的。带他去救助站。
Ok. Take him to the aid station.
他一过来就告诉我。
Let me know as soon as he comes around.
有什么新闻?
What’s the story on it?
老人不想被从野村带走。
The old man didn’t want to be taken away from nomura.
他求他干涉。
He begged him to interfere.
野村踢了他一脚,让他闭嘴。
Nomura kicked him to shut him up.
他对我们说了什么有价值的话吗?
Did he say anything of value to us?
是的,先生。他叫松田野村,那一定是他的真名。
Yes, sir. He called nomura matsuoda, which must be his real name.
野村matsuoda。
Nomura is matsuoda.
啊,为爷爷好。
Ah, good for grandpa.
好了,现在让我们来熟悉一下松田。
Ok, now let’s get acquainted with matsuoda.
让我们先从罗密欧那里弄清楚松田为什么说谎,长官。
Let’s first find out from Romeo why matsuoda’s lying, sir.
正确的。
Right.
野村证券(Nomura) !
Nomura!
罗密欧……这个人是谁?
Romeo… who is this man?
哦,是的,先生。
Oh, yes, sir.
他是野村。
He is nomura.
海军营的二等兵,和我一样。
Private in naval battalion, like me.
他的工作是什么?
What was his ob?
他做了很多事情。
He do many things.
他拌水泥了吗?
Did he mix cement?
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
叫他伸出手来。
Tell him to hold out his hands.
Te 0 dase。
Te 0 dase.
他的手很柔软。你在撒谎!
His hands are soft. You’re lying!
现在站起来,告诉我们真♥相♥!
Now stand up and tell us the truth!
Kiotsuke !
Kiotsuke!
我们知道他叫松田。
We know that his name is matsuoda.
他是谁?
Now, who is he?
他是官。
He is officer.
他是个大块头。
He are a big man.
在日本非常大。
Very big in all apan.
当然可以。也许是大将军吧?
Of course. Big general maybe, huh?
海军上校?
Navy captain?
空军上校?
Air force colonel?
哦,不。他是陆军少校。
Oh, no. He are a maor in army.
但在日本,我知道他的名字。
But in apan, I know his name.
我在他身上赌钱。
I make gamble money on him.
他是大……非常伟大的棒球运动员。
He is big… very big baseball player.
团队是什么?
What team?
明治大学。
Meii university.
但你肯定对棒球不感兴趣。
But surely you’re not interested in baseball.
我是。
I am.
来吧,约翰逊。我们走吧。
Come on, ohnson. Let’s go.
哦,中尉安德森。
Oh, lieutenant Anderson.
是的。
Yeah.
我们把老人带过来了。
We brought the old man around.
很好。你回去找他。
Good. You get back to him.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
跟他说话。我来负责我们的专业。
Talk to him. I’ll handle our maor.
正确的。但是,副队,我可以提个建议吗
Right. But, lieutenant, if I may make a suggestion:
摧毁他的自负。他在骄傲和虚荣中翻滚。
Tear down his ego. He’s rolling in pride and vanity.
明治大学教工程学,是吗?
Meii university teaches engineering, doesn’t it?
日本大学什么都教。
apanese universities teach everything.
你是什么样的工程师?
What kind of an engineer are you?
铁路。
Railroad.
我有三个大学学位。
I have 3 university degrees.
啊哈。尽管你有三个大学学位,有你的头衔和名字,你还是个懦夫。
Uh-huh. And in spite of your 3 university degrees, your rank and your name, you’re a coward.
你躲在二等兵的制♥服♥里。
You hide in a private’s uniform.
中尉,你真是个傻瓜。
Lieutenant, you’re a fool.
好的。你的故事是什么?
All right. What’s your story?
当你看到我杀了多少人你就知道真♥相♥了。
You’ll know the story when you see the number of dead you have through my efforts.
你是一个骗子!你之所以能当个专业,可能是因为你的家庭有影响力!
You’re a liar! You probably got to be a maor because your family had influence!
我成为少校是因为我计划了一个大…
I became a maor because I planned a big…
中尉……你好像很懂日本人的心理学。
Lieutenant… You seem to know apanese psychology.
但我也很聪明。
But I’m smart, too.
我知道你知道。
I know you know.
我就不多说了。
I say no more.
根据战争规则,我只提供我的姓名和军衔。
The rule of war states I give only my name and rank.
主要的keni matsuoda。
Maor keni matsuoda.
没有更多的。
No more.
这很重要,中尉。
This is important, lieutenant.
迪克曼,告诉上校我们有发现了。
Dickerman, tell the colonel we stumbled onto something.
其中一个是少校。快点起来。
One of the nip privates is a maor. Hurry it up.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
你发现了什么?
What did you find out?
老人告诉我,松田一年前和他和他的儿子一起住在他们的种植园里。
The old man told me that matsuoda lived with him and his son a year ago on their plantation.
他对他们很好,但过了一段时间,他把他们搬走了,军队从房♥子里挖了一条地道,用来接收狼尾。
He treated them well, but after a while he moved them out, and the army built a tunnel from the house for wolf-tails.
wolf-tails是什么?
What are wolf-tails?
火箭。中尉,你不记得我在山洞里跟你说的关于带槽车轮的事了吗?
Rockets. Lieutenant, don’t you remember what I said to you in the cave about grooved wheels?
他们用那条隧♥道♥运输火箭。
They’re using that tunnel to transport rockets.
是的,你是对的。
Yeah, you’re right.
这就是为什么我们从空中看不到铁路线。
That’s why we couldn’t see the rail line from the air.
房♥子在哪里?
Where’s the house?
他说在一个蔗糖种植园。
He said it’s on a sugar plantation.
等一下。你在牧野队长的地图上发现了甘蔗田。
Wait a minute. There was that sugar cane field you found on captain makino’s map.
这是正确的。
That’s right.
他们在哪儿?让我看看这个,比尔。
Where are they? Let me take a look at this, bill.
让我们来看看。
Let’s see.
就在那儿,房♥子就在那儿。
There it is, and there’s the house.
但我们怎么能确定这就是他的房♥子?
But how can we be sure it’s his house?
他说,当他站在他的房♥子前面时,水在他的左边。
He says that when he stands in front of his house, there’s water on his left.
我们在这里…水。这是一个湖。
Here we are… water. It’s a lake.
它在牧场房♥子的前面和一边。
It’s in front of and to one side of the ranch house.
右边是山丘和树林。
And on the right some hills and woods.
我们到了。右边是山丘和树林。
Here we are. Hills and woods to the right.
他说在他的房♥子前面有一座小山,山的另一边有一条路。
And he says that in front of his house there’s a hill some distance away with a road on the other side.
有山。有路。正确的。
There’s the hill. There’s the road. Right.
比尔,那些火箭就在那间农舍附近。
Bill, those rockets are somewhere near that ranch house.
现在在那里覆盖,快!
Now work the overlay around there, quick!
正确的。
Right.
孩子,这种气候肯定会扼杀一个人的快乐。
Boy, this climate is sure death on a man’s pleasures.
好了,安德森。让我们来看看那个夹子。
All right, Anderson. Let’s have a look at that nip.
没用的,上校。我一直在找他。
It’s no use, colonel. I’ve been at him.
他不会说话。
He won’t talk.
这是什么?
What have we got here?
发现一个日本覆盖。如果匹配正确,火箭就会被锁定。
Found a ap overlay. If we match it right, the rockets’ll be pinpointed.
那要花一整天的时间。我们还有45分钟。
That’ll take all day. We’ve got 45 minutes.
帮我擦额头好吗?
Will you wipe my forehead?
不是有谢尔曼将军之类的人曾经对战争发表过粗俗的评论吗?
Wasn’t there a general sherman or somebody who once made a vulgar comment on war?
是的。他说“战争是地狱。”他知道些什么?
Yeah. He said “war is hell.” And what did he know about it?
那个堕天使从没离开过美国。
That eight-ball never left the states.
上校,如果我们不能及时赶到,就不能推迟一小时吗?
Colonel, if we don’t get it in time, can’t we postpone h-hour?
两万人在41分钟内跳下去?
With 20,000 men umping off in 41 minutes?
安德森,给我来一针。
Anderson, I want a crack at that nip.
把他弄出来。啊,先生。
Get him out here. Aye, sir.
还是没有任何进展。
Sill not gettin’ anywhere.
你已经尽力了。留在这。
You’re doing your best. Stay with it.
主要matsuoda。
Maor matsuoda.
如果你不想活下去,你就不会伪装成这样了。
If you didn’t want to live, you wouldn’t be wearing that disguise.
现在,你得回答我的问题,松田少校。
Now, you’re gonna answer my questions, maor matsuoda.
你找不到火箭。
You will not find rockets.
他们会像雨一样落在你身上。
They will fall on you like rain.
你们美国人没有从日本学到很多东西。
You Americans do not learn very good from apan.
你应该学会接受你的命运,好好死去。
You should learn to accept your fate to die well.
我们死。
We die well.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!