Oh, shut up!!
那个狗屁的草药没用
That poultice shit doesn’t work
从没起过什么屁用 你发什么神经啊
It never worked! Are you insane?!
先在我脚上淋点酒精
Get some alcohol on this bitch!
你应该懂怎么做吧
You should know about that!
你可是在禁酒令期间出生的
You were born during the prohibition
恩 还有薄饼呢
…and there’s the snap
比我想象的大
That was bigger than I thought
-这可能是 -薄饼 霹雳舞和流行歌♥
– It was going to be…wow – Snap, crackle and pop
拜托 丽塔公主
Excuse me, princess Rita
你是要坐在那儿呢 还是过来帮我
Are you just going to sit there or are you going to help me?
不行 费德先生说在期末考前我得好好学习
No, Mr. Feder said that I must study for the big final
什么考试
What final?
是你说的啊 他只是给我书而已
You tell me! He just keeps handing me books
别管这些乱七八糟的
Oh for… never mind.
去意大利的东西打包好了么
Did you pack the adapters for Italy?
恩 在洛杉矶的时候
Yes, I did in L.A.
太好了 先去洗个手
Great, and just wipe your hands,
整理一下这些文件
I need you to organize all those papers in here
小心点 一定不能弄坏噢
Very neatly, okay, they can not be ruined
喂 你好 我是罗克珊·费德
Hello, hi… this is Roxanne Feder
我打来时想确认一下
I just want to make sure…
妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
它掉出来了 掉出来了
It came out!, it came out!
宝贝等等 我在打电♥话♥呢
Not now honey, I’m on the phone, okay
我的牙齿 我的牙齿掉了
My tooth, it fell out!
太好了宝贝 把它放到枕头底下
That’s great, honey, just put it under the pillow
我一会儿给你一美元放上去行吗
And I’ll put a dollar in there later okay?
什么
What?
贝基 我正在打电♥话♥呢
Becky, I am on the phone
我会放一美元在
I’ll put the dollar under…
为什么是你啊
Why would you?
没有牙齿故事么?
There’s no tooth fairy?
真不敢相信 我怎么能这么做呢
I can’t believe I just did that
莱尼 你应该看看她当时的样子
Oh Lenny, you should have seen her little face
我也不知道自己是怎么了
I don’t know what’s wrong with me?
我是说我一直很努力
I mean, I try so hard
但是好像什么事都做不好
and I can’t seem to get anything right
你是犯了个错 为人父母难免会犯错
You made a mistake, parents make mistakes
记得那次我告诉格瑞格
Remember the time I told Greg
婴儿是从妈妈的粪里钻出来的
babies come from mommy’s poop?
他就一直盯着马桶看
And he kept looking in the toilet
希望从里面钻出个弟弟
for a baby brother
-一点都不好笑 -我就是随便一说
– That’s not funny – I’m just saying
你能听得到我说话吗
Can you hear me now? …okay
我就是觉得
I just feel…
现在呢 听得见吗
What about now?… Can you hear me?
我觉得我毁了他的童年
I feel like I ruined her childhood
她总有一天会明白的
She was going to find out eventually
是啊 但不是现在
Eventually, but not today
现在能听到吗 这东西真酷 你们在吗
Can you hear me now? This is so cool, are you there?
嘿 我给你们说过别用电♥话♥吧
Hey! Didn’t I say no cell phones?
我以为你们知道啊
I thought we had a deal!
爸爸 怎么了
What’s up, dad?
-这是土电♥话♥吗 -恩 夏洛特教我们做的
– That was cup phones? – Yeah, Charlotte taught us
很酷吧 看看贝基的
Cool huh? Hey, check out Becky’s
爸爸 我正在通话中
Look dad, I have cup waiting
我一会儿打给你
I’ve got to call you back,
现在在和海绵宝宝通话呢
I’m on with Spongebob
是火鸡在叫吗
Was that a turkey?
喂安德烈 听得到我说话吗
Yo Andre, can you hear me?
谁在呢 你听得到我说话吗
Where’s the player? Can you hear me?
恩
Oh yeah
最棒的是我们可以把杯子
The best thing about these is we can leave the cup
放在浴室 等贾斯敏明天早上洗澡的时候
in the shower, and listen to Jasmine
就可以偷听她
clean herself tomorrow morning
什么
What!!
我的天啊
Oh my god!
借用一下好吗 各位注意
May I borrow this? Attention troopers…
电♥话♥公♥司♥来信要求
There’s been a request from the phone company
希望你们马上给每个成年人的卧室都安上电♥话♥
Would you please install cup phones in every adult bedroom right away
多谢 我们开始吧
Thank you. Here we go!
走 走 都搬过去
Move it, move it
我说的是把这些搬过去
I said move it, move it
是的 我一直都知道牙齿的故事
Yes, I have always been the tooth fairy
不 贝恩的妈妈讲的是他们家的故事
No…Bean’s mommy is the tooth fairy for his family
我讲的是我们家的
I just cover our family
不过别告诉贝恩 好吗
Do not tell Bean…okay?
贝基 我真的真的很爱你
Becky, I love you so so so so much, okay?
对不起 亲爱的
I’m sorry, sweetheart
好了 你花了一大笔电♥话♥费啦
Okay, come on, you’re costing me a fortune
长话短说哦 我们得交一大笔话费咯
Let’s go, this is going to be a high cup bill
我能给你的伤口上药了吗
Can I still put maze on your arrow wound?
那是什么声音 格罗里亚的笑声吗
What the hell is that? Is that Gloria laughing?
就算那样被他消遣 她还不离不弃呢
She’s still here, after he had to snap on her like that?
她当即就原谅他了
She forgave him right away
你是我的独一无二
You are my special lady
而你是我的伤兵爱人
And you are my one footed maze covered lover
好了好了 该睡觉了
Okay, come on, we’ve got to go to sleep
我们明天不是得去米兰吗 长途飞行
We’re going to Milan tomorrow right? …Long flight
-哇 -我们睡吧
– Wow… – Let’s get our rest
来个人弄死那火鸡♥吧♥
Somebody kill that turkey!
汉尼 那是给我的吗
Is that getting me Horny?
真好
Yes…
你保证我们离开后你也会好好喂它的吧
Do you promise you’ll still feed her after we leave?
-我保证 -妈咪 那是我的奶
– I promise – Mommy, that’s my milk
贝恩 我们得学会与别人分享
Bean, we have to learn how to share
包括鸟儿
even with birds
但是它把你的奶都喝完了
But he’s going to drink you dry!
我一直在你身边 随你起起落落
I’ve been around for you, been up and down for you
我又获得一个机会
I got a third time
-多纳 你想试试吗 -好啊
– Donna, you want to try? – Sure
-但是我不懂玩 -没事 过来
– But, I stink at sports – That’s all right, here
我因你不再傲慢
I’ve swallowed my pride for you
就像这样拿着
Hold it like this
压低身子扔出去 这石子就会跳起来
Down low and throw it, and let the rock do the magic
-对 -我做到了
– Nice! – I did it!
多纳 做得好
Good job, Donna
费德太太 你懂怎么打漂石吗
Do you know how to skip rocks Mrs. Feder?
开什么玩笑 我会玩这个了
Are you kidding me? I am the best at this
把那石头给我 现在看我的
Give me that. Now watch me
我们过着最完美的生活 我让你…
And we can’t relive it well, I make you…
噢
Oh!!…
我的天哪 宝贝 你还好吗
Oh my god! Baby, are you okay?
没事的妈 看到你这么开心我真高兴
Yeah mom, I’m just glad to see you having some fun
费德太太 我先把你的行李搬下去咯
I’ll take your luggage to the car Mr. Feder
这不是我的 是你的书
It’s not my luggage, that’s your textbooks
你把自己的东西都搬下去就行了
And that’s nice of you to take your own stuff down
都放到…嘿 你怎么
In your ca… Come on, why are you…
老兄 都好了吗 你要走了啊
Oh come on man, already? you’re leaving?
恩 我得走了
Yes I’ve got to go
你去机场的时候需要我们帮忙吗
You need any help getting to the airport
-莱尼 我们有点小麻烦了 -怎么了
– Lenny, we’ve got a little problem – What, what happened?
我竟然忘记怎么打水漂石了
I forgot how to skip a rock
现在 我决定用几天的时间
Now, I think it’s going to take a couple of days
练习一下
to figure it out
所以 我认为我们最好还是留下来吧
So… I think we better stay
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
妈 你说真的吗 我们不用走吗
For reals mom! We’re not leaving?
是啊 我才不想看一帮
No, I don’t need to see a bunch of
骨瘦如柴的模特穿着我的衣服乱晃呢