Oh no, the elvis hairs are going up her nose.
她不知道怎么办了
She doesn’t know what to do.
这是你的车
Is this your car?
我的老男人把这坨屎借给我
My old man lent me this turd,
因为他不在乎车子在荒郊野岭散架
because he doesn’t care if I break down in the middle of nowhere,
然后我被熊什么的吃了
and get eaten by a bear or something.
-你的老男人 -是的 我的男友
– Your old man? – Yeah, my boyfriend.
47岁
47 years old.
我也希望能喜欢同龄的男孩
You know I wish I liked guys my own age,
但我就是喜欢像抛弃我的老爹那样的男人
but I’m just chasing the dad that ran out on me.
妈妈咪啊
Hoochie mama.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我也不知道 应该这么说吧
I don’t know , but it feels right
我希望车永远都修不好
I hope that car never gets fixed
肯定修不好
I don’t think it will
打火塞我都给拔了
I took the spark plugs out
做得好
Nice
我们一直盯着她看
We’re all looking at the same time
至少我们该轮着来吧
let’s at least…take shifts
-好主意 -莱曼斯夫 你和我看那棵树
– Yeah good idea – Lamonsoff, you and me look at the tree
麦肯齐 我们就再看一会儿她的屁♥股♥ 好吧?
Mckenzie, we’re going to look at her butt for a little bit, okay?
-恩 -好的 好计划
– Okay, all right – All right, good plan
转头
…and shift

Shift

Shift

Shift

…and shift
我们在干嘛呢
What are we doing?
等等 我们四个现在都在看树吗
Wait, are we all looking at the tree right now?
那我们还是看她的美臀吧
Yeah, let’s go back to the ass
嘿 贾斯敏 这是格罗里亚
Hey Jasmine, this is Gloria
格罗里亚 这是贾斯敏
Gloria, this is Jasmine
你好
Oh, Hi
噢 来了个老妈妈帮忙
Oh look, here comes grandma going right in to the rescue
让我看看
Let me take a look
噢 亲爱的
Oh, honey…
发动机的垫圈被你弄开了
You’ve blown your gasket
如果你喜欢捧着一杯鸡尾酒在雨中放纵
If you like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain
如果你不练瑜伽 如果你还有脑子
If you’re not into yoga, if you have half a brain
如果你喜欢在午夜做♥爱♥
If you like making love at midnight
-我看够了 -哇
– I’m good, I’m all good – Wow
这真恶心的
That was rough…
你们以为
You guys thought
昨天他们在车上干了什么你们都知道吗
seeing them at the car was gross
那你们应该听到昨晚水床上的动静了吧
You should have heard that waterbed action last night
听起来就像两只灰熊在与鲑鱼斗法
Sounded like two grizzlies fighting over a salmon
噢 昨晚发生的事儿也太多了吧
Aww… there was a lot happening
至少他有所收获
At least he’s getting something
自从迪安妮发现自己怀孕之后
I’ve been shut out ever since
就再也不让我进房♥了
Deanne found out she was pregnant
噢 迟早会的
Oh yeah, that will happen
女人怀孕后还能做♥爱♥吗
Can you have sex when they’re pregnant?
我是说会不会伤到孩子
or does that hurt the baby
麦肯齐可以 因为小宝贝觉得
No, Mckenzie can because the baby thinks
他正在吃太妃糖
he’s getting a tootsie roll
-吃力士架 -得再大点儿
– Snickers…snickers – Oh, a little bigger
我在圣派翠克节那天状态超棒
I got lucky on ST Patty’s Day, but uh…
不过她半梦半醒的
She was half asleep
她半醒着 我的意思是她睡着了
And by half asleep I mean she was asleep,
她没在状态
yeah she was out
你真可以这样做吗 她没觉得什么不好
You’re allowed to do that? She was fine with it
罗比 和女儿现在处的如何
Robbie! hey, how did it go with the daughter
真尴尬
Awkward…
我认为一个孩子20岁以前的
I guess the first 20 years of a kid’s
成长过程远比我想象中的重要
life is more important than I realized
孩子们终归会为自己的行为付出代价
It’s always the kids who pay
自食其果
Kids pay
-他们会的 -为自己负责
-They pay – They pay
-一直如此 -他们自己都疯了吧
– They always pay – They pay with maze
-和你们聊天很开心 -别 等等
– It’s good hanging with you guys – no, no, stop
我的家庭矛盾能为你们提供笑谈
I’m glad my family turmoil can provide entertainment
我深感荣幸
for you guys
我们为他鼓鼓劲儿
Let’s cheer him up,
我们过去是怎样为罗比打气的?
how did we cheer Robbie up in the old days
射箭赌轮盘吗
A little arrow roulette
-赌轮盘啊 -我们真的玩儿了吗
– Whoa, whoa, arrow roulette – Did we really do that?
这是我们做过的最蠢的事
Single stupidest thing we ever did
-也是最疯狂的 -最白♥痴♥的
– It was the craziest – Moronic
最荒谬的
Assenine
我们竟然又在玩这个
I can’t believe we’re doing this
我们怎么老是被
How do we always let Lenny
莱尼诓骗来做傻事呢
talk us into the stupidest stuff?
牢记规则
Remember the rules,
谁在圈子里站得最久谁就赢
whoever stays in the circle the longest, wins
什么 以时间长短定输赢啊
What?! whoever stays the longest
我们得站在这吗? 一 二
We gotta stand here? and a one… and a two…
我们为什么要这么做啊
Why are we doing this?!
开始
Go!
-我没看到诶 -箭哪去了?
– I don’t see it, I don’t see it – Where is it?!
-太阳晃眼看不见啊 -我输了
– I lost it in the sun! – I lose!
别挡我的路 我正跑的快活
Out of my way I’m running high
把你的好运分我一半 我愿意试着干
Take your chance with me and I’ll give it a try
世上没有一个女人我了解
Ain’t no woman in the world I know
因为我没有认真寻找过
’cause I ain’t looking for
宝贝 我不想要太多
Oh baby I ain’t got much
只愿等到你的触摸
Resistance to your touch
脱掉你的高跟鞋 放下你的头发
Take off the high heels, let down your hair
天堂就在不远处 我愿与你同路
Paradise ain’t far from there I wanna walk all over you
我就是冠军
I am the champion!
我赢了
I beat all you panzies!
没事的 小心
Come on, come on
你动着它了 你晃着它了
You’re moving! ahh…! you’re shaking…
你还在抱怨你的闹剧
You’re complaining about your hammy
我脚上都中箭了
I’ve got an arrow in my foot!
噢 放松 放松
Oww!! easy, easy…
怎么了
What’s going on?
洛波被一个印第安人袭击了
Rob got attacked by an Indian!
恩 但是他逃脱了
Yeah, but he got away!
-什么? -他被印第安人袭击吗
– What? – He got attcked by an Indian?
爸爸 怎么了?
Daddy, what happened?
安柏 我很高兴能在这看到你
Amber! I’m glad you got here
同志们 这是我女儿安柏
This is my daughter Amber, everybody
如果你爱喝鸡尾酒
If you like pina coladas
-你又有目标了 -老兄 击掌
– you’ve got another one – Dude, high five
击什么掌 我老婆来了
I’m not high fiving, my wife’s coming
噢 我的天哪
Oh my god! oh my god!
你故意让我看的吧
You made me look at that!
啊 痛死我了
Ahh!! this is killing me!
布丽姬特快下来 爸爸受伤了
Bridget come down here, Daddy’s hurt
是的 我就爱鸡尾酒
Yes I like pina coladas
-你还有个女儿啊 -是啊
– You got another one? – Yeah
-嘿 -嗨
– Hey… – Hey…
-现在我明白了 -一切都真♥相♥大白
– Now I get it – Now that makes sense
闭嘴
Shut up!
脚 箭 这怎么回事
Foot…Arrow…why?
我想我们得先把这箭拔♥出♥来♥
I think we’ve got to pull it the rest of the way through
-噢对 我来 -不 我来
– Oh,let me get it! – No, I’ll get it
该我 是我先说的
It was my idea I said it first!!
没事的 一切都会好的
We’re going to be all right here
我们只需要给他敷点草药
All we need is a poultice with some maze…
都闭嘴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!