Come on, just cut those into shorts.
我们一会可以滚铁环
We’ll play some hoop later.
不用了
Pass dude.
上次被我吼了 难道不想报仇吗
You don’t want revenge for the last time I whooped you?
那是四年前的事了
That was four years ago homey.
我只想飞去米兰 吃点鲜奶冰激凌
All I want is to fly to Milan and have some fresh made gelato.
这种情况你老爸会怎么处理
Wow! What would your father have done on that one?
估计会反手打我的头
That one would have been a backhand to the side of the head,
然后弄得耳朵出血
and possible bleeding from the ear.
就为了那句”冰激凌”
My father would have thrown me down the stairs
我老爸就能把我从楼梯上扔下来
just for using the word “gelato”.
-哇 有个新厨师了 -是啊
– Ah, you got the new foreman. – Yeah
太可怕了 海里尓德在里面
This is awesome Hilliard was trying to
给我做什么豆腐葡萄果仁
make me some tofu grape nuts in there.
-吃吃看 -你有洗过这玩意吧
– Try it out. – You cleaned this thing right?
当然洗过了
Yeah I cleaned this thing.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
顺便说下 麦金太尔岛可远着呢
By the way, Mcintyre Island ain’t close.
尽量多吃点 划船得划很久呢
Eat as much as you can we’ve got a big row ahead of us.
这东西有点
These are kind of…
不是吧 大哥
Come on man.
说真的 你对我做了什么
What are you doing to me? Seriously…
你也不希望口臭得像你祖母的壁橱吧
You don’t want your breath to smell like your grandmother’s closet?
真美啊
Beautiful
去麦金太尔岛总能让人激动
You got to respect going to Mcintyre Island though
虽然十二岁之后我们就没去过了
haven’t done that since we were 12.
我第一次摸♥胸♥部就在那
Got my fist boob there.
我知道 和特雷西·桑希尔呗
I know you did, Tracy Thornhill.
特雷西·桑希尔
Tracy Thornhill.
没错 我记得
Absolutely, I remember that.
她胸部很平 不过我不介意
They were flat, but I was a fan.
汉吉斯 你满脑子想的都是女人吗
Higgins, is that all you think about is chicks man?
别紧张 我们可是有女儿的人了
Yeah relax we’ve got daughters.
你们不也都在想女人 唯一的区别是
That’s all you guys think about too the difference is
我能够做点什么
I can do something about it.
那不是
That’s not tr…
好吧 是这样
All right that’s true.
想知道我想要啥么?
You want to know what I fantasize about?
是的
Yeah.
糖果
Candy bars.
我上次体♥检♥查出血糖过高
No, I had a bad blood sugar test at my last checkup,
塞利就不让我吃了
and Sally cut me off.
你都是个成年人了 那你怎么办呢
You’re a grown-ass man how do you deal with that?
我有藏东西的地方 我又不傻
Oh, I’ve got my own hidden stash I’m not stupid.
当然
Of course…
真的 我藏了很多东西
Seriously, I’ve got it all.
有瑞士糖 奶油指 三剑客糖果
I’ve got reese’s, butterfingers, three musketeers.
我把它们藏在衣服底下
I hide them under my clothes
在篮子的最底层 放在那很安全
in the bottom of the hamper. It’s great because
因为我的袜子味会掩盖巧克力味
the smell of my sweat socks masks the chocolte smell,
而且巧克力的污渍和内♥裤♥上的很像
and the looks of your underwear masks the chocolate stains.
伙计们 等等 我要尿尿
Hang on guys I gotta make a sissy.
别啊 我们快到了
No, no, we’re almost there.
-我憋不住了 -拜托 你尿了三次了
– I gotta make a sissy! – Oh come on! you made three already.
-你肯定是漏尿了 -闭嘴
– It must just be oozing out at this point. – Shut up!
我在酝酿呢
I’m trying to concentrate.
只是尿个尿 又不是S.A.T考试
It’s taking a piss not the S.A.T’s.
你在尿尿 还是
Are you peeing or…
柴油车熄火了 怎么回事
Is a diesel truck turning off what the hell is that?
听那水声
Listen to hamper bottom.
我觉得他在用摩尔斯电码发信息呢
I think he’s sending a message in morse code.
变老了 句号♥
Getting old… Stop.
尿不出来了 句号♥
Can’t pee… Stop.
里克斯喜欢竹笋 句号♥ 即使我没有
Reeks like asparagus… Stop. Even though I didn’t even have any…
好消息是那些女孩要和它问好了
The good news is these girls are going to say hi to it.
看起来真恶心
That is so gross looking.
美女们 不是所有的都像那样
They don’t all look like that ladies.
想想三百磅重的 不是吧
You’d think that 300 pounds… Oww! Come on!
罗比 你混录的磁带真难听
Sick mix tape you made Robbie.
是啊
Oh yeah.
兄弟们 我
Hey guys, I uh…
-我也带了些东西 -不会吧
– I brought something too. – Get out of here.
那个蓝网
It’s the net yeah.
-我们夺冠的那场比赛 -给我看看
– Championship game. – Let me see that.
我觉得它属于教练
Thought the coach should have it.
罗比 你得把这个放在骨灰盒上
Robbie, you got to put this on the urn buddy.
-你踩线了 -哦 百利
– Your foot was on the line. – Oh, Bailey.
如果教练听到那些废话
What do you think the coach would have
他会说什么
said if he heard about that trash talker?
他会因为我们没有扁百利 而痛扁我们
He’d kick our ass for not kicking his ass.
-是啊 -为什么不像上学时那样
– Yeah – Why don’t we do it the old school way,
让埃里克替我们教训他
have Eric beat his ass for us?
-没错 -不
– We should! – No, no, no.
我这辈子总共
I’ve got about eight seconds of fighting
只能再打八次架
total, left in my life,
我得留着以防被袭击时 或是
and I’m saving that in case I get mugged or…
在汉堡王之类的地方
You know… Someone cuts in front of me
有人在我面前插队
at Burger King or something.
那是我的底线
That’s my hair at the bottom.
不能再拖了 兄弟们
We can’t delay it anymore guys.
他刚吃了鸡 好吧
He just bit his chicken… all right?
-要开始了吗 -好吧
– Are we going? – We’re doing it.
开始吧
Let’s do it.
知道吗 我
You know I…
我觉得教练和我们同在
I think the coach is here with us.
能和我们一起在这里 他会很骄傲
I think he’s proud to be here with us
-以骨灰的形式 -在这个岛上
– in ash form. – Right here on this island.
我们过去躲避父母的地方以及
Where we hid from our parents and…
现在逃避妻儿的地方
right now where we’re hiding from our wives and children.
再见了
Goodbye to you.
朋友
Friend.
给我们忠告的人
Wise advice giver.
吹哨子的人
Buzzer noise maker.
洛波 别这样
Rob, come on.
我的确搞砸了我的婚姻
I really messed up my marriages.
每段婚姻
All of them!
都是我的问题
It was my fault man.
我总是不能坚持
I just couldn’t hang on.
我连自己的女儿
You know, my own daughters,
都不了解
I don’t even hardly know them.
-教练会为我感到羞愧 -他不会的
– The buzzer would be ashamed of me. – No he wouldn’t.
-兄弟 别这样 -别这样
– Come on man. – Come on.
你有的是时间和女儿改善关系
You have plenty of time to patch things up with your daughters man.
你就 回去的时候给她们打电♥话♥
You just… call them when you get back.
事实上 二十分钟内她们就会到这
Actually, they’re going to be here in about 20 minutes.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
-我想吃块鸡 -不 别吃
– I could use a piece of chicken. – No, no, no don’t.
把整桶都毁了
Finish the bucket actually.
实际上 我还是准备吃的
Actually I’m still going to eat it.
虽然很恶心 但我饿了
This is pretty sick but I’m hungry.
破车
Piece of crap car!
什么
What?
你好 老爸
Hey dad…
我吗
Me?
什么
What?
他怎么会有
How do you get that…
这样的女儿
from that…?
肯定95%都是遗传母亲的
95 percent of that’s got to be from the mother.
我低估了他
And I am low-balling.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
不是吧 他的头发才弄到她鼻子里了