You always go for the guys face because you want to blind him.
好吧 说的有点多了啊哥们儿
Okay that’s a little much Pal.
好吧 我知道了
No I know…
孩子们 你们可别
Kids, don’t do that.
你们不该 洗掉 重启
You don’t uh… Erase, reboot!
瞧 我们用树做个堡垒 我来教你们
Look, look make a tree fort I’ll get you started.
洛波在那种堡垒里住了一年
Rob lived in one of those for a year.
为什么
Why?
我爸爸把我溜冰鞋没收了
My dad took away my rollerskates.
越南式转身
Uh oh, Vietnam flashback.
等会儿
Wait a minute.
-开玩笑吧 -什么 什么
– Are you kidding me? – What, what?
树上有条绳啊好家伙
Rope on a tree baby!
你们知道那意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
我们就得上吊
We get to hang ourselves?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
当你看到一条绳子和一个湖
You see a rope and a lake,
没有让你有疯狂的冲动吗
and that doesn’t make you want to go nuts?
它让我觉得
It makes me like…
你知道吗 让我来
You know what? Let me go!
-莱米 -耶 宝贝
– Lammie… – Yeah baby!
伙计 爬那个最高的石头上去
Dude! Get up on the top rock.
耶 没错 最高的石头
Yeah, yeah top rock.
你就这么往后退
You got to back it up,
-往后退 -出发了
– back it up. – Go baby!
第一课
Class is in session,
谁要看连空翻
who wants to see a double flip?
-太高啦 -快跳
– Too high! – Drop!
失误失误
This was a mistake!
我害怕 放不了手
I can’t let go I’m too scared.
太牛叉了
That was awesome!
天哪 天哪 我的腿断了
Oh god! Oh god! My leg snapped!
我的天哪 骨头戳出来啦
Oh my god! I have a bone sticking out!
天哪 救命
Oh god! I need help!
是根棍子啦 骗到你们喽
It’s a stick I got ya!
好极了
Very good!
爸爸你看 小鸟受伤了
Daddy look! That bird is hurt!
我的天哪
Oh my god.
我去拿个鞋盒子
I’ll go get a shoebox.
来吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa here you go.
你怎么就能真压那小鸟身上呢 伙计
Hey did you really land on that bird, man?
我也不知道 我
I’m not sure… I…
我是听到了了一声鸟叫 然后嘎吱嘎吱
I did hear a chirp, and then a “crunch” like noise…
但是 谁知道是什么啊
But uh… that could have been anything.
莱尼 还记得我们高中的时候
Hey Lenny, remember we used to come in here in high school
精尽枯槁以后常常夜里来这儿
late night after we got wasted?
-什么叫枯槁 -你干的好事海姬
– What’s wasted? – Nice one Higgy.
枯槁 孩子们 就是指
Wasted, kids, is something…
就是你非常想吃冰淇淋
that happens when you have a hankering for ice cream.
我想变得枯槁
Ooh! I want to get wasted!
我想要完全枯槁
I want to get totally wasted.
我这一生每天都要搞到很枯槁
I want to get wasted every single day of my life!
我想要巧克力的枯槁
I want to get chocolate wasted!
不 你不需要枯槁
No you don’t need to get wasted…
别瞎参合
It’s okay.
好了各位 我来简单点点吧
All right everybody, you know what? Let me make this easy.
17个汉堡17份炸鸡 好吧
17 burgers and 17 fries, okay?
这个 这些都是我的 你们要什么呢
And uh, that will be just for me what are you guys having?
莱曼斯夫
Lamonsoff!
劳驾 所有人的都算我账上
Do me a favor, that’s for everybody and just put it on there.
你不要这样嘛
Oh you don’t have to do that,
我不吃汉堡
I am not going to have any hamburgers.
我要烘肉卷 再来点乳酪馅饼
I’ll take some meatloaf, some calzones,
边儿上配些大蒜番茄酱香肠
put the marinara sauce on the side…
加点玉米 捣碎或者怎么着的都行
With corn. Either on the cob or whatever you got?
怎么着 最后一餐吗
What, are you going to the electric chair?
-什么 -他讽刺的是亨利八世
– What? – No he was just kidding Henry VIII.
她吃的是两人份–
She’s eating for two
给她自己和她的榕树脚
her and”toebo” cop.
伯母 你如果想要
But momma, they do have
榕树脚趾头戒指的话 他们也有
bunyan rings if you want some.
-这很搞笑 莱尼 -饮料要什么呢
– That was good Lenny. – How about some drinks?
都说了我来付了 放松点行不行
Hey, I said I’m paying so… take it easy with that okay?
开玩笑哈 各位
I’m kidding everybody,
喝什么都行 我先来吧
we can drink all we want I’ll start it off–
我要可乐而且我知道Donna要雪碧
I’m going to have a coke and I know Donna, she’s going to want a sprite,
还有 Bean很显然有奶就够了
and uh… Bean’s good with milk obviously…
我要饼干
I want cookies!
饼干和辣妈
Ooh, cookies and milf.
辣妈 多谢了汉吉斯
Milf, oh Higgins thank you so much!
喂你的奶就行了 畅饮吧汉吉斯
Take it easy, all right? Tuck it away, Higgins.
-我要矿泉水 德国沃斯 -什么
– And I’ll take a flat water… Voss – What?
你不知道 就是沃斯
You know?…Voss.
没有沃斯就来点斐济吧
Well Fiji if you don’t have Voss.
你知道吗 拥有的就是最好的
You know, anything you got is good.
我们只有龙头里出来的东西
Yeah, we have out of the faucet.
就是软管那种吗
Like from the hose?
-自来水 -那是哪个国家的
– Tap water. – What country is that from?
我的上帝 就上水就行了
Oh my god just get the water!
不谈自来水了
We’re done talking about water tap water,
我可以去车里拿些沃斯
I will get the Voss from the car…
坐下丽塔 学习你的菜单
Just sit down Rita, study the menu,
马上就大考了
the big test is coming.
你好
Hey now!
不好意思 什么
I’m sorry? What now?
他说他们这里有镇子里最好的汉堡
He says they have the best burger in town here.
真得
Really?
你从什么时候开始学中文了
So since when did you learn to speak Chinese?
就看♥中♥国♥做菜节目的时候学了点
Just a little something I picked up watching a Chinese cooking show.
太好了 或许你该少注意学话
That’s great. Maybe you should focus a little less on the talking
而多放点注意力在学菜上
and a little more on the cooking.
中招了
You got told.
你中了脚趾头
You got “toe”.
-又来了 -妈咪 我能喝她的奶吗
– He comes back! – Mommy, can I have some of her milk?
这不是乔·好莱坞嘛
There is… Joe Hollywood!
这是谁 迪科尔·百利吗
Who’s that? Dickie Bailey?
天哪 好久不见
Oh my god hey, long time no see.
最近如何
How are you doing?
知道吗 那场比赛有误判
You know that game had some bad calls.
什么比赛
What game are we talking about?
我们小时候 30年前的那场比赛吗
The game… What when we were kids? 30 years ago, that game?
你最后一投
That last shot,
踩线了
your foot was on the line,
不应该计分的
shouldn’t have counted.
我难道不知道 我印象中不是这样
Wow, I don’t know? I don’t remember it quite like that.
你们五个丑八怪都来了
You got the rest of the fugly five over there huh?
是的 男孩们都来了
Yes.. yes, they are the boys are here.
男孩们
Boys?
看来他们已经不能在球场上奔跑了
They don’t look like they could make it up and down the court anymore.
你呢 又胖了吧
What about you? did you put on a few pounds?
跟我12岁的时候比?
From when I was 12?
当然有咯
Yes, I think so.
你不知道要怎么打击我吧
You don’t know how to come at me do you?
重赛 谅你也没胆
Rematch! I dare you.
打篮球吗
In basketball?
你体型看起来也不咋地
You don’t look like you’re in the greatest shape either.
要是比赛起床速度还成 但是…
I could see having a getting off the couch contest with you but…
任何时间 任何地点
Anytime, anywhere.
我只是开玩笑而已
I was just kidding I really don’t want to do that.
下次你回来镇上
Next time you come to town I’ll have
我会给你的儿子准备一堆宝丝水的