住一晚上应该没问题
It will do for one night.
是吗 你能行吗
Yeah? You can handle it?
爸爸 那机器是干什么的
Daddy, what is that machine doing?
赶蛾子用的 宝贝
It’s getting rid of the moths honey.
-把它们赶到哪里去 -地狱
– Where is it taking them? – Hell.
别说那个汉吉斯
Don’t say that Higgins.
不好意思 不是地狱 是墨西哥
Oh I’m sorry not hell, Mexico.
它给蛾子输电
It’s giving them electricity,
这样蛾子就能电动入睡
so the moths can fall asleep, electrically.
用电杀死它们
It’s electrocuting them?
不 不 不是
No, no, no.
但是爸爸 它们快死了
But daddy, they’re dying.
-它在谋杀它们吗 -没有
– It’s killing them? – No!
-爸爸不要 -没事 不是这么回事
– Daddy no! – No, no it’s not, okay?
我去调一调
Let me adjust it.
我向你保证它们好好的 看到了吗
They’re all all right I promise you, see?
瞧啊 瞧这家伙
Come on, look at this guy.
-它还睡着呢 -它死了 爸爸
– All right, it’s still sleeping. – It’s dead, dad.
走廊秋千 我这周末有事干了
Ooh a porch swing. I know what I’m doing this weekend.
现在死了
Now he’s dead.
欢迎回到1978年 各位
Welcome back to 1978 everybody,
我不记得有这么大啊
I don’t remember it this big!
这就是我的厨房♥了
This is my kitchen.
就是这里了
This is it right now.
拜托 别惦记什么厨房♥了
Oh please, enough with the kitchen.
莱尼 真得好感谢你
Lenny, thank you so much.
不可思议
It’s unbelievable.
天哪 风琴
Oh my god, an organ.
不是吧 起码让我开心下嘛
Oh come on! Could you at least humour me?
爸爸 这是不是就像户外训练一样
Is this like an outward bound thing dad?
就像《迷失》里的场景一样[荒岛]
It’s like an episode of Lost.
宝贝 不要敲得这么重
Hon, you might not want to bang on that.
可我就喜欢这么玩
But I like playing it like this.
听着 伙计们 房♥间怎么分配的
Okay so listen guys, who’s getting what room?
事实上 我做了一张房♥间分配图
Actually, I made a map of who gets which room.
我自作装张
I took the liberty of reserving the
先占了带水床的房♥间给我和Gloria
room with the waterbed for Gloria and myself.
今晚你要仰泳吗
You’re going to do the backstroke tonight?
-我也要跟你们一起游泳 -亲爱的
– I want to go swimming with you guys tonight! – Oh honey,
我们不是真的去游泳
We’re not really going swimming.
我是说
What I meant was…
没关系的 她不需要知道这些
Oh no, that’s okay. She doesn’t need to know what you mean.
我都不知道你什么意思
I don’t even know what you mean.
我知道她什么意思
Oh, I know what she meant.
好吧 回到房♥间问题上
Anyway, let’s get back to the room.
洛波 能不能先带我们看一看
Picking Rob, would you like to take us on a tour perhaps?
好啊 很乐意带大家参观
Yeah, I’d love to show you a tour.
格罗里亚刚才只是想解释清楚
Gloria was just trying to be clear.
我要靠近盥洗间的房♥间
I need someplace near a bathroom.
为什么奶奶去游泳我不能跟着
Why does the grandma get to go swimming and I don’t…
好 这是最大的一间
Okay, here’s the big daddy–
是主卧室
the master bedroom.
你知道吗 这间应该给莱尼
You know what? Lenny should have that.
不 不 不 亲爱的 亲爱的
Oh no, no, no honey, honey,
回来 让孩子们住这间
Come on, let the kids have it.
孩子们聚一起会很开心的
It’s a fun time for the kids to be together
他们可以一起玩游戏
and they can do kid’s things.
去吧 去吧 去瓜分主卧室去
Come on, come on, go share it share the master bedroom.
爸爸
Hey dad!
电视机后面这大盒子是什么
What’s the big box attached to the back of the TV?
那是电视的一部分
Um… that’s the rest of the TV.
以前不怎么用纯平看体育频道
They didn’t always have flatscreens there sport.
这就是传说中石器时代的家伙了
Wow! That is some stone-age shiznit!
是啊 就这么大个
Yeah that’s whack.
我要带暖气的房♥间
I need a room with heat.
现在是夏天
It’s summer,
-得有23°C吧 -又来了
– it’s like 95 degrees in here. – There he goes again.
我有榕树脚
I got banyans.
你知道 我还真有种秘制的泥敷剂
You know I actually have a poultice I make using maze…
直接说玉米就行了
Just say corn,
各位秘方就是玉米
maze is corn everybody.
没错 但他这样说会更加神秘
Yeah but he says maze because it sounds more mystical.
-没错 -我喜欢他说这词儿的方式
– Exactly. – Well I like the way he said it.
秘方 秘制
Maze, maze!
秘秘
Maze…
-它很神奇 好不好 -是惊奇
– It’s fantastic, okay? – It’s a-maze-ing!
就把它湿敷在布料上然后烤烤
Just spread it on cloth and moisten and heat it
然后直接覆在病患处
and then I apply it directly to the affected area.
好吧
Okay? Well.
我的病患区可是很大的
My affected area is pretty big.
妈妈
Momma!
我还不知道你鞋里住了头大象先生
I didn’t know the elephant man lived in your shoe.
谁要是知道
How in the world is anyone supposed to
和”科趾头比·布莱恩特”同住屋檐下
get some sleep knowing they’s
还睡得着啊
under the same roof as “Tobe” Bryant over here?
你可说太过了啊 姑娘
You’re stepping over the line woman.
这条拉布拉多有什么毛病
So what’s with that Labradoodle?
听起来像斯蒂芬·霍金或者别的什么
It sounds like Stephen Hawking or something.
Curly的声带被夹住了
Well, Curly had his vocal chords clipped.
有个邻居投诉 所以要么把它声带夹住
A neighbor filed a complaint so it was either clip the chords
要么把克里干掉
or put Curly down.
-错误的选择 -拜托
– Wrong choice. – Come on,
它也是家里的一份子
he’s part of the family.
想象下有人入室抢劫的时候听到这个声音
Imagine when a burgler comes over and hears that.
肯定就吓跑了
He must run in terror.
有个火鸡在屋里干什么
Wow, what’s that turkey doing in the house?
顺便问下 你的儿子莱曼斯夫
By the way Lamonsoff you son.
喝母乳是怎么回事 那孩子已经够大了啊
What’s up with the boob thing . Is the kid a little old?
不久他就要用胡子蹭你老婆的乳♥房♥♥了
He’s going to be rubbing her boob with his beard soon.
没错 他的胡子上会沾满奶水
Yeah, he’s going to get a milk moustache on a real moustache.
这会很糟糕
That won’t look right.
那个小孩儿 等到了十岁
That kid, when he’s ten
骑自行车的时候把他妈放车筐里
on his bike the mom’s going to be in the basket…
他就像这样
he’s going to be like…
他们怎么还在里头啊
Why are they inside right now anyway?
为什么就不出来欣赏下湖景
Why would they not come out here and enjoy the lake
在树林里做点什么
or do something in the woods?
我以前可从来不在屋里呆着
There wasn’t a time of day that I wasn’t outside.
我们总是在外面 从来不进屋
We weren’t, we were always out… We were never in.
受不了了
I can’t take it anymore.
他要行使父亲的权力了 瞧着
Oh, he’s being a dad, look at this.
真去了吗
He’s going to do it?
高分啊 爸爸
High score, dad!
行了 不许再玩电子游戏
All right, that’s it no more video games,
不许打电♥话♥ 不许发短♥信♥
no more cell phones no more texting.
从现在开始 只要待在这 就在室外玩
Just from now on, while we’re here, stay outside and play!
我们应该做什么呢
What are we supposed to do?
就像平常的孩子一样玩
Just play like normal kids.
来吧 行动起来
Come on, move it.
贝基在哪里
Where’s Becky?
Let’s go,sweetheart. Let me show you how to
格瑞格
Hey Greg.
小时候 你爹老是唆使我们去干疯事
When we were kids, your dad used to talk us into doing the craziest stuff.
-没错 -我记得有一次
– That’s right. – I remember one time.
我们把沐浴帘拆了
We got our shower curtains,
架在购物车上 扬帆起航
put them in shopping carts and went shopping cart sailing.
-等等 那你们怎么掌舵啊 -没舵
– Wait, how did you steer? – Well, we didn’t.
那怎么刹车
How did you stop?
撞个东西就行了 那是最好玩儿的部分
You just mashed into something that was the fun part.
我们还经常拿塑料瓶子火箭互相射击
And we used to shoot bottle rockets at each other.
你总是朝别人脸打因为你想弄瞎他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!