Hey, no harm done.
比分是十六平 现在二对二打半场 走吧
All right, 16 to 16 – half court two on two… Let’s go.
请你这次别再踩在线上了
Hey, keep your feet off the line this time please.
-好吧 -十九比十六 继续
– All right. – 19 to 16, let’s go.
太棒了 好莱坞在下三分球的大雨
Oh yes! It’s raining threes on Hollywood.
你踩线了 你踩线了
Your foot was on the line! Your foot was on the line!
没有下三分球的大雨 只是两分球的毛毛雨
It ain’t raining threes… It’s drizzling twos.
好吧 好球
It’s all right, it’s all right… Good shot.
那不是三分球 他踩线了
That wasn’t a three, his foot was on the line!
下一球决胜负 继续
Next basket wins, let’s go.
莱尼 投篮啊
Pump it Lenny!
没人防守 老爸
Bank’s open dad!
他从没失手过
He never misses that shot.
好莱坞被打败了
Down goes Hollywood. Down goes Hollywood. Down goes Hollywood!
老爸 真遗憾
Sorry dad.
明年我们会赢的
We’ll crush the next year.
回洛杉矶我就练习左侧投篮
I’ll work on my left when we get back to L.A..
乖儿子 过来
That’s my boy, come here.
我爱你
I love you.
莱尼 我想你的擦板球从没失手过
Hey Lenny, I thought you never missed a bank shot.
是的
Yeah.
我只是觉得百利他们
Well I just thought the Bailey’s needed
偶尔也要学会怎么赢球
to learn how to win every once in a while,
而费德队也要学会认输
and the Feder’s needed to learn how to lose.
-这样真好 -是的
– That was nice. – Yeah.
总是希望明天会更好
Here’s hoping all the days ahead won’t be as bitter as the ones behind you.
莱尼
Lenny, hey man…
我知道今天输球你很难过
I know you’re bummed about losing the game for us today.
你醉了吗
And you’re drunk?
没有 是的
No! Yes!
兄弟 有一件事他们永远赢不了我们
Hey man, there’s one thing they’ll never beat us at.
什么事
What’s this?
-赌射箭 -是啊
– Arrow roulette baby! – Yeah, yeah.
这个是我们的强项
We are good at that.
-大家注意了 -你在干嘛
– All right everybody! – What are you doing?
-留在场上的最后一个人是赢家 -不
– Last one to stay in wins! – No, no, no!
孩子们快跑
Start running kids!
帮帮忙
A little help here.
请带上我
Take me with you.
真的吗 你要抛下我跑了
Seriously? You’re going to leave me?
不
No!
我们又赢了
We win again!