But inside… inside I was saying Gloria Noonan,
不要骂他是个反♥社♥会♥的小人物
do not call him a bug eyed sociopath with a little man complex.
不要说他的头发像个脏兮兮的棉签
Do not say that his hair makes him look like a dirty q-tip.
我喜欢这说法
I like that.
或者他像个年长的 同性恋 乔纳斯兄弟
Or that he resembles an elder… gay… Jonas brothers.
他们明白你的意思了
They get it… They get the point about where you’re going.
或者像是个菲律宾版的小费佐
or a midget Filipino Fonzie.
我没有把这些说出来
I didn’t say any of those things.
我最喜欢这说法
That’s my favorite one.
生活中往往会遇到困难
Life can be difficult sometimes it gets bumpy,
例如家庭 孩子
what with family, and kids,
或是事情没有如预计般发展
and things not going exactly like you planned.
但正因如此 生活才有趣
But that’s what makes it interesting.
生活中 第一幕总是令人兴奋
In life, the first act… alway’s exciting.
而第二幕 才有深意
The second act… That’s where the depth comes in.
你为什么不告诉我们她懂得那么多
Why didn’t you ever tell us that she gets it?
是啊 你总是有所保留
Yeah. You were really holding out.
我一直想告诉你们的
That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you guys.
群抱
Group hug!
-好了 已经就位了 -会不会太疯狂了
– Okay, it’s in position – I don’t know man, this seems crazy.
拜托 会很好玩的
It will be fun! come on…
我花了一上午吹这玩意
I spent all morning blowing that thing up.
-你应该会没事的 -应该
– You should be all right – Should be?!
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
跳
Go!
再来一次
Let’s do that again!
我不是帮忙 而是为自己做一项投资
It’s not a favor… It’s like a great investment for me man.
车辆保养员 肯定可以抢占先机 大赚一笔
A car detailer, there’s non around it’s going to be a gold mine.
可我不想拿你的钱
I don’t want to take your money, I don’t…
你不是在拿走我的钱 你是在为我赚钱
You’re not taking my money you’re making me more.
我也想加入 我认识凯尔特人队的老板
I want in okay? I know the owner of the Celtics,
能够拉到这笔生意
and I can get us that account.
那些家伙开的都是宾利和法拉利
Those guys all drive Bentley’s and Ferrari’s.
你怎么会认识凯尔特人队的老板
How do you know the owner of the Celtics?
我可是他女儿参加的女童子军领队
Hey, I’m the leader of his daughter’s girl scout troop.
如果他想保障女儿吃饱肚子
Now if he wants to make sure she gets her cookie biz bash,
就会给我们介绍这笔生意
he will give us that account.
准备好了吗
You ready to have some fun?
是的 发动吧
Yeah, hit it!
好了
Okay…
还没前进啊 你要加大马力
It’s not going you gotta get it in… high.
百利 你真想这么做吗
You really want to do this Bailey?
五人对五人
My five against your five.
看哪
Oh boy, look at this.
这些男孩们依然很有型哦
I see the boys stayed in shape huh?
-罗比多 很高兴见到你 -莱尼
– Robidoe, good to see you. – Lenny…
你有在看我吗 我不确定
If you’re looking at me… I don’t know?
伙计们 我们刚想吃点西瓜休息一会儿
Look fella’s, we just want to eat some watermelon and relax,
你们没意见吧
if youre all right with that?
不 我们有意见
Oh no, it’s not all right,
费德 这场比赛你们是逃不掉的
You’re not going to weasel out of this one, Feder.
威利溜出重症监护病房♥
Wiley snuck out of intensive care
就为了看到正义得以伸张
to see you finally get some justice.
你最好拿着球加入 费德
Yo! you best be getting the ball in, Feder!
威利 还能投三分球吗
Hey Wiley, was the field goal good?
当然 还是第一次有人这么问我
Yeah, first time I ever heard that one.
好吧 抱歉兄弟
Okay, sorry man.
需要我帮你从顶层拿东西吗
Oh, do you want me to get something off the top shelf?
这句倒是经常听
Heard that one a lot too.
说真的
Seriously though dickie
就让我们好好和家人待在一起吧
let us just hang out with our families all right?
我们想要休息
We want to relax.
好啊 他们害怕了
Yeah, they’re afraid of us!
事实就是这样
That’s what it is.
我们害怕比赛开始前你就把球吃了
We’re afraid you might eat the ball before we even start the game.
矮个老中锋 只能动动嘴皮子 却不能
Same old higgins, he can talk the talk, but he can’t…
-忘记要说什么了 -啊哈
– I forget the rest – Boo ya!
看来我们要席卷球场了 你的脚能行吗
We got rob here with the bad foot. You can do it right buddy?
我想如果教练在这 他会让我试试看的
I think if the buzzer was here, he’d want me to try.
他会希望我们一起努力
I think he’d want us all to try.
这是威廉姆斯·沙特纳吗
Was that William Shatner?
好吧 我们加入
All right, let’s do this then.
说定了
It’s on!
21分定胜负
Game to 21
一起来啊
Hey, hey… Come on… Whoo hoo!
伙计们 快看
Guys, look!
我不能相信你是这样的人
to me I never could believe the way you are.
每天我都祈祷 你能和我联♥系♥
Every day I bless the day that you got through to me,
因为宝贝 我相信你是明星
’cause baby I believe that you’re a star.
你不是在这里长大的另一个黑人吗
Well well well, if it isn’t the other black guy who grew up here?
不
No, no, no…
在这小镇 我是唯一的黑人 你才是另一个黑人
In this town, I’m the black guy and you’re the other black guy.
不 我是这镇上的黑人
No man, in this town I’m the black guy
白人一看看到我走进他们的商店就害怕
when white people see me coming in their store, they get scared.
白人看到我走进他们的商店就跑开
When white people see me coming in their store they run, okay?
-哇 -没错 这些是我的白人
– Wow… – Yeah, these are my white people…
-去找你自己的白人 -你疯了
– Go get your own white people – You’re crazy.
运气球
Lucky shot.
防守
Defence… Defence… Defence…
正面得分
In your face!
兄弟们 78号♥行动
Hey guys… Motion 78.
宝贝
Baby,
多么美妙啊
it’s amazing just how wonderful it is how
我们想做一样的事情
the things we like to do are just the same.
人人都是胜利者 和你上♥床♥是多么激动
Everyone’s a winner baby that’s true making love to you is such a thrill.
人人都是胜利者 宝贝
Everyone’s a winner, baby, that’s no lie you never fail to satisfy.
让我看看你的本事
Show me what you got say what…?
歪先生 你的啦啦队员呢
Hey “Y”… Where’s “m.c.a”?
那是啥声音 听着就像猫头鹰交♥配♥
What the hell is that? Sounds like owls having sex.
罗比多 小心
Robidoe, heads up!
啊哈
Boo ya!
你害我把啤酒洒了
You made me spill my freaking beer!
亲爱的 怎么什么都围着你转
Honey, why does everything always have to be about you?
你为什么总是这么混♥蛋♥
Why do you always have to be such a dick?
我不行了 喘不了气了
I can’t do this anymore I can’t even breathe.
从第二节开始 我的腿就没知觉了
I haven’t felt my legs since the second quarter.
-你想假装受伤吗 -没错
-Hey, do you want to fake injuries? – You got it
天哪 我要退出 我受不了了
Oh, my god… I’m out of this game – oh!… I can’t go on
-我踩到一个光盘滑倒了 -哦 亲爱的
– I got a slippery disc…oh it just slipped out – Oh, hon…
我不干了
I’m done, I’m done
太荒唐了 有人要心脏病发作了
This is ridiculous, somebody’s going to have a heart attack.
你们在干嘛
What are you doing?
-就这样了 -达利·韦德 我们走 坐下
-That’s it? – Darth Vader, let’s go… Sit down
这是维基洛店里的奶油煎饼卷吗
Ooh is that a cannoli fron Vergillio’s?
你真想抢走女儿的煎饼卷吗
Did you seriously just take your daughter’s cannoli?
维基洛店里的 别管我
From Vergillio’s, leave me alone
我爱强硬的老爸
Love tough daddy!
让我们的儿子参加比赛怎样
What do you say we bring my son and your son into this?
没问题
Done!
-格雷基 -我吗
– Greggie – Me? Uh…
加油宝贝 你能行
Come on baby, you can do this!
百利
Hey Bailey?
谁能帮那个好莱坞小孩
And hey, somebody fill up that jug with some boss water,
装一壶”宝丝水”
for the hollywood kid
是”芙丝水”啦
-It’s voss, with a “v” – Ooh hoo…
你好 能让我摸摸你的肚子吗
Hey, would you mind if I touched your belly?
我爱小宝宝 喜欢感受他们的胎动
I love babies I love to feel them kick.
-好吧 -谢谢
-Yeah, go ahead – Oh, thank you
那不是我的宝宝 是我的胸部
That’s not my baby, that’s my boob.
-我也喜欢摸♥胸♥部 -喂
-Oh, I like to feel of those too – Hey!
没问题