We’re going to have fun.
-你在撒尿吗 -没有
– Are you making a sissy? – No I’m not.
你知道吗 泳池里放了一种化学物质
You know they put a chemical in the pool
会把尿液变成蓝色的
that turns urine blue.
不会的 什么老生常谈
No, no they’re old wives tales
宝贝 不用理会
sweetie it’s an old wives tale.
天哪 你真给我丢人
Oh my god! you’re humiliating me!
我刚回来 就已沉睡许久
*I just got back I been asleep too long.
医生说的可不是我的想法 哦哦哦
*Wasn’t my idea what the doctor figured oh oh oh
我只是太高兴了
*I I I’m just so glad.
能回家真高兴
*I’m just so glad, I’m just so glad.
-能合张影吗 -再远点 再远点
-Can I get a picture? – A little further, a little further.
爸爸 我没想到这个有这么陡
I don’t know about this one dad it’s kind of steep.
是啊 比我记忆中是陡了点
Yeah, yeah, it’s a little steeper than I remember.
来 换一条道
Okay let’s go to another ride.
我也不喜欢这条 过来这边
I don’t like it either, yeah come on.
孩子打退堂鼓 你也跟着沾光Feder
Good thing the kid chickened out so you don’t have to go, right Feder?
你干嘛不顾个人来帮你呢
Why don’t you hire somebody to do it for you
款爷
Mr. Ritchie Rich?
威利 你有毛病吗
Hey Wiley what’s up man?
闪开点 大块头 让我来试试这个
Step aside chumps let me get this on.
胆小鬼们 后会有期
Hasta la vista chicken shiznit.
孩子 棒极了
Go kid! Whoo!!
真棒 好极了
That was good, that was very nice.
好吧 我要来点新鲜的
All right, now I want some of this.
看好了
Look at this.
-好小子 -耍什么花样啊
– Atta boy. – What happened there?
-好小子 -倒着来啊
– Atta boy! – Backwards huh?
你得再上一个台阶啊
You’re up Hollywood.
我吗 好吧
I’m up? All right
不知道你还有什么花招
I don’t know how you.
注意下落动作就行了
Follow up backwards? Just pay attention to the dismount would you.
噢 百利看来你又是老二了
Oh ho! Looks like second place again bailey huh?
你信他的鬼话 老二
Do you believe this guy? Second place?
老二
Second place.
用脚勾着下去 让这些白♥痴♥见识见识
Go down the hanging by your feet. Show these idiots.
-用脚勾着 -没错
– By my feet? – Yeah
安全吗
Is that safe?
管他呢 你就是一个牲口 牲口而已
What do you care? You’re an animal. You’re an animal!!
-没错 -我就是一牲口
– Yeah! – I’m an animal!!
-你自己干嘛不试 -我有孩子
– Why don’t you do it? – I got kids.
加油 威利…
Yeah Wiley !! Wiley, Wiley
你没必要非得这样
You don’t need to do this
威利…
Wiley, Wiley, Wiley!
我是个牲口 我是个牲口
I’m an animal!!! I’m an animal!!!
我的脚拿不出来了 啊
I can’t get my foot out!! Ahhhh!!!!
就是这样
That’s how you do it boys.
-加油 贝基 -你可以的
– Go becky. – You can do this.
-好的 -来庆祝一下
– Good there you go. – Yay! give me a five.
你看那罗克珊 他好像把我完全忘了
Roxanne, look at him. It’s like he totally forgot about me.
男人就那样 他们就知道不停的索取
Typical man. They take all you can give.
然后为了几只奶牛就能给你卖♥♥了
And then they trade you in for some cow.
没错 我不知道现在
Yeah, but I don’t know
我该拿它们怎么办
what I’m supposed to do with these now.
我知道
I do.
看好了小子 这就是传说中的打板投篮
See that buddy that’s the old bank shot.
选好位置 瞄准
Pick a spot. Aim for it.
玩这个 你老爸百发百中
Oh yeah, your dad will go 50 for 50 with these.
真的吗
Really?
因为游戏机上打板投篮完全行不通
Because on the wii the bank shot never works.
没错 你可以在游戏上逆转这一局面
Yeah, well you should “wii” turn it and
赢得胜利
get a “wii” fund.
蒂姆·邓肯凭此技术
Okay, Tim Duncan’s had about a hundred game winners
赢了无数比赛
with that bad boy.
宝贝 看好了
Honey, are you watching me?
哦宝贝 帅呆了
Oh baby! That was hot.
过来一下 让我来教你
Come here for a minute let me show you.
你要做的是 看见那个方框了吗
What you got to do is. See the box up there?
右上角那个
The top right corner of it?
专心点
Focus boy, focus get off of that.
莱曼斯夫 你也专心点
Lamonsoff! Focus.
天呐 这眼神太浪了
Oh my god. What a perv.
他直勾勾的盯着我看
He’s totally checking me out.
没有吧 女士…我咋没发现呢
He wans’t. Lady…I don’t know.
反正 赶紧走吧
All right, come on go ahead.
一个跟一个 手都举起来
Follow through, keep the hand up.
你在跟我开玩笑吗 可以啊
Are you kidding me? Respect.
看吧 穿着正常人的衣服
See how good you can be
表现也很不错嘛
when you wear normal people clothes.
-妈妈 -宝贝
– Hey momma. – Hey baby.
你怎么没出去打篮球
How come you’re not out there playing basketball?
你知道 我…
You know I got…
你和拜恩斯他们在一起 科特去哪了
You got Bunyans, I know, where’s Kurt?
你害怕了吗 有何不妥
Are you scared, what’s wrong?
哦 有人遇到麻烦了 看起来不妙啊
Ooh. Somebody’s in trouble not looking good.
我已经帮大家喝了第一杯
I did everybody’s first shot.
你们自己来接着喝
Now you do the second one.
快来啊
Come on now!
呆子 我们这有孩子在呢 别喝了
Nobody’s doing shots we got kids there dummy.
还得起大早呢
Got to wake up in the morning.
好吧 咱们来喝啤酒吧
All right we’re going to bizz beers instead.
谁喝啤酒 大家都看好人了
Who’s got beers? Check ’em off.
我今晚可得喝一杯
I’m going to go with one tonight.
我喝咖啡就行了
Yeah, I’ll stick with coffee.
-我可满上了 -干杯
– I’m having this many. – Cheers.
我来点美达施就行了
I’m just having metamucil tonight.
你们怎么回事啊 咱们曾经来这…
What’s wrong with you guys? We used to come up here and…
狂欢 你们这些没用的
Party man! Get wasted you losers
别担心 长大就是一夜之间的事
Don’t worry, you’ll grow up one day higgy.
你该找个好姑娘了
You just need to meet the right girl.
我大姐和你挺配的
Oh, my older sister would be perfect for you.
什么
What?
她快瞎了 不过能辨别出形状
She’s legally blind but she can see shapes.
罗克珊 你和莱尼是怎么好上的
Anyways, Roxanne? how did you and Lenny meet?
好问题
Good question.
就这垃圾怎么就…
How did this blob of crap…?
别介意
No offense.
碰上这么一位美妙的小姐呢
Meet this lola senorita.
他来我♥干♥活的店铺
Oh, he came into the department store where I was working,
赶上我接待他
I helped him.
他让我帮忙试了一条裙子
He wanted me to try this skirt on.
哦 他还玩试裙子这套老把戏
Oh, the old try on the skirt trick.
我明白了 耍把戏嘛
I got ya, very sneaky sis.
没错 他确实耍了一招 因为后来
Yeah he did trick me. Because afterwards
他还让我帮他试内衣呢
he made me try on a bra and hey,
我那会只是想帮帮忙
I was just trying to help.
好吧 我是有点喜欢他
Okay, okay, I did like him a little.
那天 那天想起来可真美好啊
It was, it was a good day.
天哪 羊水 羊水破了
Oh god! Oh my water, my water’s breaking!
-孩子要出来了 -哦 上帝啊
– The baby’s coming! – Oh dear god.
真的假的
Are you serious?
你 你 你还有你 都上我当了
I got you, I got you I got you.
耍你们的啦
I’m just playing.
上帝啊
Oh my god it’s…
你听过这首歌♥吗
Do you know this song?
这歌♥绝了
Oh, this song is the best.
首屈一指的棒
This song is the best
有你在 暖意满
*You are here and warm.
听着这歌♥真让我肉♥欲♥熏心
Oh this song gets me so horny.
换做那会我可也会那么想
You know I was thinking that but now,
不过现在没那么强烈了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!