starving models walking around in my clothes
对啊 如果你能我这样乱舞
Yeah, why would you want to see models
哪儿还会想去看模特呢
when you can see this?
看 你要是在米兰就看不到这个了
See… you couldn’t get that in Milan
你 今天想做什么呢 做什么都行
You…you, what do you want to do today?…Anything
我也不知道
I don’t know,
你最喜欢做的事是什么呀
you tell me what was your favourite thing to do
在你12岁 屋外又阳光明媚的时候
When you were 12 and it was sunny out?
噢 我不能这么做
Ooh..well I can’t do that
也许是去水上乐园
Maybe…go to a water park
-那我们还等什么呢 -你说真的
– Then what are we waiting for? – Seriously?
-同志们上车 -水上乐园
– Let’s load up the car people – Water park!
我还没脱T桖呢
I’m not taking my shirt off!
我也没有
I’m not taking my shirt off either
你太浪费了
You’re wasting it
不好意思
Sorry
没事 尝起来还可以哈
It’s all right, it’s actually not that bad
-我要去二号♥门 -好的 等一下
– I have to go number two – Okay, hang on
嘿 老爸
Yeah! Hey, dad
你们这些家伙去哪儿了
Hey, where have you guys been?
我们没带泳衣呢
Well, we didn’t bring our swimsuits
所以马科斯带我们去买♥♥
So Marcus went to take us to buy some
我们去了一家叫乐淘的泳衣店
We got them at a store called Naughty and Nice
马科斯说现在只有这家店开门呢
Marcus said… it was the only one that was open
惟一开门卖♥♥泳衣的店吗
The only place open…for bathing suits?
而且还是在夏天
In the summer
我在牛叉商店买♥♥的泳衣呢
We got my bathing suit at stop N’ Shop
-我更喜欢那件 -走 玩滑梯去
– That’s uh…I like that one – Let’s hit the waterslide!
我等不及了 我等不及了
I just can’t wait I just can’t wait
我就是等不及了
I just can’t wait
多美好的一天
What a beautiful day
这是美女的节日
It’s a girls day
孩子 我们也要穿泳衣吗
Oh, boy… are we really doing bathing suits?
好了姑娘们 我们不认识这些人
Oh come on girls, we don’t know these people.
谁在乎呢
who cares?
你说的对 谁在乎啊
Yeah, you’re right, who cares?
我整个夏天都在这个性感公园工作
I’ve been working all summer on this sex pack
你觉得这样如何
How you feel about that?
嘿 宝贝向前冲
Uhh… baby got front!
-加油 加油 -额
– Go Dee…go Dee… – Uh huh
好了塞利 该你脱了
Come on, Sally, it’s your turn take it off
不 我这会儿还有点冷
Oh no, I have a bit of a chill actually.
格罗里亚 你怎么不脱
Gloria, how about you?
我没有泳衣 但是 我打算裸泳
I don’t own a bathing suit… but I like to go nude
不 不
No, no, no…
姐♥妹♥们♥ 觉得那男人看起来如何啊
Hey, somebody likes what he sees
我已经准备好爱你
I’m ready for love
宝贝 我已为爱准备了很久
Oh baby, I’m ready for love
我已经准备好爱你
I’m ready for love.
宝贝 我早已准备好爱你
Oh baby, I’m ready for love
老爸 队伍怎么都不向前走啊
Daddy, this line’s not even moving
我知道
I know
我想喝妈妈的奶了
I want mommy’s milk
我知道 儿子
I know you do son
他想喝奶了 给他点奶嘛
He wants mommy’s milk. Give him some mommy’s milk
-不 不行 -就要喝 就要喝
– No, no, no… – Mommy’s milk, mommy’s milk, mommy’s
见鬼 现在没有奶 懂吗
Dammit, no more mommy’s milk, okay
你想喝奶 一直都按时喝奶吧
You want milk, you’re drinking regular milk
-嘿 小孩过来 -嘿
– Hey, hey, here kid… – Hey!
现在别跟我瞎扯
Don’t give me the guff right now.
钱给你 这奶我买♥♥了 快走 走
Kid here’s a buck, run along…run along
给你 直接从纸盒里喝吧
Here, drink milk straight out of the carton
我不知道妈妈准不准呢
I don’t know if mommy will want me to
别废话了 喝吧 好吗
All right, just drink it okay!
像爸爸这样 我喝给你看
Just like daddy does, let me show you okay
好吧
Okay
我跟爸爸一样了
I’m just like daddy!
-好了 -看到没 他不吸母乳了
– There we go – See that? No more booby milk
耶 剩下的都归我们了
Yay! More for us!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们怎么吸引香蕉先生过来
So ladies… how do we get Mr. Banana Hammock
让我们大饱眼福呢
to come over here where we can get a better look at him
用母乳喂养有两大好处
Okay, well there’s two big advantages to breast feeding
现在我要给你们展示一下
and I’m going to put mine to work
-哇 塞利 -这就对了
– Sally, wow! – That’s it, girl
宝贝 搞定那个电线杆男人吧
Work that umbrella pole, baby
-塞利 我的天哪 -有用了
– Sally! Oh my god! – Oh, it’s definitely working
-你干的漂亮 -我的天哪 他喜欢
– You’re good at that – Oh my god, he likes it!
好了 慢慢从后门这边过来
All right, doing the back door shuffle,
就可以插队了 走 快点
cut the line, go, go, go
注意别伤着
Don’t get hurt
爸爸 我们能从这走吗
Dad? Are we allowed to go through here?
当然不行了 不过管他呢 走就是了
Absolutely not but we’re doing it anyways.
这可是你们的帅老爸发现的
Your cool dad found this back in the day.
-爬上梯子 -小心点 这很暗
– Go up the ladder – Hey, it’s dark in there.
或许你该拉着我的手 我害怕
Maybe you should hold my hand. I’m scared.
来 到这来…别被那垃圾迷住
Hey, hey, hey come here. Don’t fall for that crap.
离他远远的
You stay away from him.
你想哪去了 他不是同性恋嘛
What are you talking about? He’s gay isn’t he?
才不是呢 他只是给人感觉像
No, he just seems gay.
他可鬼着呢
He’s a genius.
好极了 谁是下一个
All righty. who’s next?
时候到了 夏洛特 你打头炮
Now’s a great time. Charlotte, you’re up first.
下一个是谁呢 快来吧
Who’s next? Let’s go.
-他在往这边走吗 -他往这边来了
– Is he coming this way? – He’s coming this way.
他冲着咱来了
He’s coming towards us right now.
很好 就这样 记着 别放屁
This is good. Now, whatever you do, don’t fart.
各位女士好
Hey what’s up ladies?
你们 就这一带的人吧
So you are from around these parts eh?
我来自萨斯科奇特恩
Yeah, I’m from Saskatchatoon!
就是加拿大一地 知道吗
That’s up in Canada eh?
各位去过那吗
You American ladies, you’ve been up to Saskatchatoon eh?
你们这群臭娘们
Hose teasers.
除了小鸡嗓门 其他都完美极了
Everything was on steroids except for the voice.
回去吧
*Well just got back.
出来时间有点久了
*Been gone too long.
不是我的主意 别扣动扳机 哦哦哦
*Wasn’t my idea, didn’t pull the trigger oh oh oh .
我只是太高兴了
*I I I I’m just so glad.
能回家真高兴
*I’m just so glad to be back home, yeah!
我回来已有那么那么之久
*I just got back been a long long time.
不是我的主意 别指着我 哦哦哦
Wasn’t my idea, didn’t point the finger oh oh oh
我只是太高兴了
I I I I’m just so glad.
能回家真高兴
*I’m just so glad to go home
你们刚才不来过这吗
Hey, weren’t you guys just here?
没有 你肯定把我们和别人弄混了
No, I think you have us confused with some other people.
我才不信呢
I don’t think so
你们是我这辈子见过最辣的两个妞
because you’re two of the hottest chicks I’ve ever seen.
小子
Hey!
干嘛
What?
-这可是我的女儿 -好吧
-These are my daughters – Right…uh uh.
她一准是 因为她真是和你一样丑
Her definitely. Because she’s fugly just like you.
想死吗
Hey!
下一个
Now who’s next?
天那 这是在做梦吗
*My god, is it a dream?
我想回来已好久好久
*I just got back been a long long time
不是我的主意 别指着我 哦哦哦
*Wasn’t my idea, didn’t point the finger oh oh oh
我只是太高兴了
*I I I I’m just so glad
能回家真高兴
*I’m just so glad to go home
爸爸 赶紧 快点 我要去那边玩
Dad, come on, hurry up! I want to go to power splunge.
今天我们都得试一把这个
One second sweetie, we’re going on all the rides today.
我们会挨个玩个遍的
We’re doing them all.
我们会玩的很开心的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!