片名:长大后
Grown ups
当你扔下了我
When you left me all alone
-两次运球 -为什么 就因为我是黑人吗
– Double dribble – Why? Because I’m black
瞧 被我说中了
Yeah, that’s what I thought.
告诉我 告诉孤独的我 你渴望的什么
On my own tell me and tell me, whatcha gonna do?
美人说吧 我仍深爱着你
Tell me pretty baby because I’m still in love with you
回来 回来
Come back come back
回来 回来
Come back come back
只剩十秒了 加油 还要再进一球
Ten seconds left come on! We need a basket.
再进一球 再进一球
Play one, play one
科特…快传
Kurt, Kurt, Kurt here.
往里带球
Bring it in
没人防了 莱尼
Banks open, Lenny
投得漂亮
Great hoop
他的脚越线了
His foot was on the line.
首先 我要感谢厄恩肖家…
First off, I’d like to thank the Earnshaw family for…
把这美丽的湖景房♥借给我们
lending us their beautiful lake house
来举办庆功宴
to help us celebrate our victory.
没错 费南德五世万岁
Yeah! The Fernando five is dyn-o-mite!
-你醉了 爸爸 -是啊
– You’re drunk dad – Yeah
孩子们才是今天的主角
We’re here to celebrate the kids shots, not your shots.
好了 我想谈谈这群孩子下午的表现
Anyway, I want to talk about what you kids did this afternoon.
你们表现的就跟我平时要求的一样
You know, you played the game just like I always asked you to.
你们在球场上发挥得淋漓尽致
You left everything you had out there on that court,
所以当终场哨响起时
so when the final buzzer went off,
你们就是冠军
you were champions.
希望你们能向我保证
I want you to promise me something,
我要你们像今天打比赛这样去生活
I want you to play life just like you played that game today.
这样当生命的终场哨响起时
So when that final buzzer of life goes off,
你们将没有遗憾
you’ll have no regrets.
敬教练
Here’s to coach
你们是我带的第一批冠军 第一批冠军
You’re my first champions, my first champions.
团结起来
Stick together
大开杀戒吧
Time to die!
你把我惹毛了 我可是好莱坞最牛逼的经纪人
I am the biggest agent in Hollywood and you just pissed me off!
我要从你的电影里撤走布莱德·皮特
And now I’ll pull Brad Pitt from your movie,
还有朱丽叶·罗伯茨 我才不管 桑迪
I’ll pull Julia Roberts from your movie! I don’t care Sandy.
没错 你最好死了这条心
That’s right. You better back down.
非常感谢
Thank you
美国独♥立♥日快乐 我也爱你
Have a good fourth of July all right, love you too.
怎么样 小伙子们
What’s up boys?
格雷基 凯舍
Greggy, Keithie
你们听说过滑梯游戏吗
You guys ever hear of a game called chutes and ladders?
很棒的游戏
Pretty awesome game
我小时候经常玩
I used to play it when I was a kid.
这个是…游戏用的旋转指针
What it is, is… they give you a spinner,
转一下 要是转到梯子上
and you spin. If you land on a ladder,
就能沿着梯子爬上去 要是转到滑道上
you get to climb up the ladder. If you land on a chute,
就得顺着滑道滑下来 重新开始
You got to slide down the chute and start all over again.
然后呢 赢的人得到一个少女胸罩吗
What happens? The winner gets a training bra?
爸爸 这游戏听起来烂透了
Yeah dad, that game sounds like it sucks.
不 我告诉你们 这可是最好玩的游戏
No, I’m telling you. This is like the greatest game.
一到冬天 我和小伙伴就会玩一整天
Me and my buddies would play it on a winter day.
我们会去地下室 喝着热可可
We’d go down to the basement and drink hot chocolate.
我想来杯热可可
I wouldn’t mind a hot chocolate right now.
丽塔
Rita!
丽塔
Rita!
你最好发条短♥信♥ 她在洗衣服
Dude you gotta text her she’s doing laundry.
爸爸 我们昨天去了斯皮尔伯格家
Dad, we went to Spielbergs’ house yesterday,
他家有台150英寸的电视
they have a 150″ TV.
能给我们买♥♥台吗
Could we get one of those?
知道吗 等你们能导演外星人[电影]了
You know what? When you direct E.T.
我就给你们买♥♥
I’ll get you one of those.
乞求宽恕吧
Beg for mercy
这是什么玩意 我没看明白
What is the object here? I don’t get it.
你们在一艘游轮上…你们
You’re on a cruise ship and…and you
用电锯把人的头切下来
Chop peoples heads off with a chainsaw?
还能淹死他们
And you can drown them
可以淹死他们 好吧 现在我看明白了
You can drown them. Okay, now I get it.
老太婆落水
Granny overboard!
能接下电♥话♥吗
Can somebody answer the phone?
也许还该来点菊花茶清清嗓子
Maybe I should get some chamomile for my throat too.
不许给保姆发短♥信♥了
Would you stop texting the nanny!
一个小孩给保姆发短♥信♥成何体统
Do you know how gross that is for a kid to text his nanny?
自己下楼弄去
Just go walk down the hallway!
为什么 你也不停地发短♥信♥指挥别人
Why? You text everybody!
我为了工作才发短♥信♥
I text people for my job!
要不哪来钱给你付电♥话♥费
So I can make money to pay for your texting!
好了 孩子们 你们要的我都拿来了
Okay, I got everything for you boys
丽塔 谁打来的电♥话♥
Who was that on the phone, Rita?
抱歉 费德先生
I’m sorry Mr. Feder.
我不知道 贝基接的
I don’t know. Becky answered.
好吧 谢谢你做…
Okay okay. Thanks for making the…
天啊 丽塔 这不是歌♥帝梵牌的
Oh my god Rita! This isn’t Godiva.
你想毒死我啊
What are you trying to poison me?
老天爷 发你的短♥信♥去
Good lord, go back to texting
我再不想听你们吵吵嚷嚷的了
I don’t ever want to hear that out loud again
外面到底是怎么回事
What the heck’s going on out here?
上帝啊
Oh my god.
我不是故意的 是个意外
I didn’t mean to. It was an accident.
没关系 你没事吧 你究竟在干什么
I don’t care. Are you all right? What the heck were you doing?
-我想用海军 -海军 什么海军
– I was trying to use the navy – The navy? What’s the navy?
车里的海军 问它一个问题
The navy in the car to ask it a question.
你指的是导航系统 白♥痴♥
You mean the navigation system, idiot.
凯舍 慢慢说
Keithie, relax
有人来电♥话♥
Some man called.
他说你的朋友布泽教练去天堂了
He said your friend coach Buzzer went to heaven.
我想用导航帮你找到去天堂的路
I was trying to find heaven for you on the navy station,
那样你就能去见他了
so you could go visit him.
你那朋友是谁 爸爸
Who’s your friend dad?
布泽教练是爸爸生命中一个很特殊的人
Coach Buzzer was someone very special in daddy’s life.
真糟糕
It’s terrible.
好了 跟他们去喝点热可可吧
Ok… go drink some hot chocolate with these guys.
你确定没事吗
Are you sure you’re okay?
埃里克 亲爱的 你妈妈的电♥话♥
Eric, hon… It’s your mom.
上帝啊
Oh my god!
埃里克 你还好吗
Eric! Are you all right?
天啊 菲比
Oh my god! Phoebe!
待在鸭子里 待在鸭子里 发生什么了
Stay on the duck! Stay on the duck! What is happening?
亲爱的
Hon!
喂 妈妈
Hello mommy.
-妈妈 -妈妈
– Hey, mom – Hi, mom
到时候见 好的
I’ll see you there. All right.
出了什么事
Is something wrong?
会没事的 待会给你讲
It will be all right. I’ll talk to you about it later.
这可是我做的南瓜饭
I made the pumpkin risotto
就是我们之前在瑞秋·雷看到的夏季特♥供♥
that we saw on the Rachel Ray seasons of summer special.
难吃死了 妈妈
It’s awful momma.
尝起来像路上被辗死的动物
It tastes like road kill.
迪安妮 听见他们怎么对我说话了吗
Deanne, do you hear how they talk to me?
听见了吗 你得说句公道话
Do you hear how? You got to say something.
好了孩子们 你♥爸♥爸挺辛苦的
All right kids, now you know your father works very hard
打扫我们的家 还要给我们做饭
at keeping this house clean and putting three meals on
-每日做三顿 -听听
– the table for us every day – Hello?
更何况
And besides…
我给大家带了一个披萨
I brought us a pizza!
这…好 吃你们的披萨吧
You know what…fine, have your pizza
吃你们的披萨 我的心碎了
Have your pizza. You broke my heart
我的心碎了
You broke my heart!
他的大姨夫又来了
Looks like it’s his time of the month again.