I always thought everyone was happy during the holidays, no matter what.
真好玩我以为大家放假的时候 无论如何心情都会很愉快
Most people are, but some aren’t.
有人喜,有人悲啊
While everybody else opens up presents,
别人在打开他们 的圣诞礼物时
they’re opening up their wrists.
偏偏他们苦得切腕自杀
Cheery thought.
有这种事 是真的
It’s true. The suicide rate’s always the highest around the holidays.
放假期间自杀率反而偏高
Now I’m depressed.
现在我心情不好了
Do you ever get depressed on Christmas?
你圣诞节会情绪低落吗?
I don’t celebrate Christmas.
我只是不庆祝
Are you Hindu or something?
怎样了 你是印度教还是什么的?
No, I just don’t like to.
不,我只是不想罢了
What’s not to like? I mean, it’s a lot of fun.
为什么不想?圣诞节很好玩耶
God!
老天
Say you hate Thanksgiving, and nobody cares.
如果你讨厌华盛顿纪念日 或感恩节就没有人会管你
But say you hate Christmas, everybody makes you feel like you’re a leper.
如果你讨厌圣诞节 就会像麻疯病人一样惹人嫌
I’m sorry. It’s okay.
我很抱歉 不,没关系
I’m sorry. I’m just a little tired and cranky.
我很抱歉 我只是有点累,很烦罢了
Thanks for walking me home.No problem.
谢谢你送我回家,比利 没什么
Good night.
晚安 晚安
Kate
凯特
I was just wondering. Do you get any free nights off from Dorry’s?
我想问你 你在多利那儿工作休不休假
Thursdays.
每星期四休假
Thursdays, yeah.
星期四
Because I was just wondering if you’re free this Thursday night,
我想这个礼拜四
maybe you’d like to go out on a date with me?
如果你有空是否想出来约会呢
I’d love to.
我愿意
Well, that’s great!
哦,真的?太棒了!
We can talk about it on the phone and kind of square everything away.
那么我们可以在电♥话♥中聊 安排一下这件事
Good night, Billy.
晚安,比利
Good night
晚安
Hey, there.
嘿,小东西
Give me your arm, boy. Come here, come on.
把你的手给我,来嘛
Give me your arm. No, this is not gonna hurt.
不…不会受伤的
This isn’t gonna hurt.Not a big guy like you. Come on.
不会受伤的 你都这么大块头了,来嘛
There you go. See, that’s not so bad. Come on.Good, good. Oh, that’s good.
好啦,现在不疼啦 来,好…真好
Just a little blood test, pal. You’ll never miss it.
好的,只是验验血嘛 朋友,没什么大损失
They’re like huge seed pods!
它们长得跟大豆荚一样
Having fun? Fun!
好玩吧!
Pretty neat, huh?
很棒,对不对?
Neat!
棒!
How about shutting up for a change, okay?I already fed you.
你们在干嘛?闭嘴好吗? 我已经喂过你们了
Well, it’s not 12:00 yet.
唔,还没十二点哪
All right. Keep an eye on them, Giz. I’ll be back in a second.
好吧,小精灵,你看住他们 我马上回来
Here we go.Now maybe you guys will be quiet.
来啦,现在你们可以安静了
You guys are really hungry.
你们真的饿了
Giz, you want some?
你要不要来一点
Do you want some chicken?
你要吃吗?
No
不要,好吧
That’s it, good buddy. Call it a night.
今天就到此为止了
Can ‘t you see? They’re after you!
看见吗?他就在你后面?
They’re after all of us! Our wives, our children, everyone!
他就在我们每个人后面!
They’re here already! You’re next!
他们准备好了,你就是下一个
You’re next! You’re next! You’re next!
你就是下一个
Mom, could you come up here, please?
妈,上来一下,好吗?
Then I want you to bring the vacuum cleaner upstairs for me.
好的,孩子 把吸尘器带到楼上给我
What are they?
那些是什么?
Well, they’re the mogwai, I guess.Except for Gizmo.
那是魔怪吧,我猜 除了小精灵之外
Did you get them wet?
你又把他们弄湿了吗? 没有
Did you feed them after midnight?
你半夜以后有没有喂他们
Well, I gave them some chicken.But I made sure that it–
我喂他们吃了些鸡肉 但是在十二点以前
No, no, no. Wait a minute.I made sure…
不…等等,我确定一下
What’s going on here?
妈,发生了什么事?
What’d you say this was called?A putrid stage?
这叫什么来着?腐♥败♥期?
Pupal. Pupal stage.
蛹,蛹期
Like a butterfly.
跟蝴蝶一样
Yeah, right. This is a cocoon,
对了,这是茧
and inside he’s going through changes.
他就在里面蜕变
Lots of changes.Like my mother.
起大变化 跟我妈一样
No, that’s different.This is called a metamorphosis.It’s a change in form and in appearance.
不是,那不一样 这种蜕变包含组织和外表
hello
哈罗?
hello
哈罗?
Hi, honey!
哈罗?嗨,甜心
No, I’m sure it works fine. I was just out on the back porch for a second.
不,没问题的 刚刚到后门去了一下
The convention’s great.I said it’s great!
展示会很顺利!对,很顺利!
Actually, the competition’s…The competition’s a little more advanced than I expected.
事实上 竞争性比我想像的激烈
Some really neat things.
有很多不错的东西出现
Oh, Rand.
兰德
You’ve never been so far away on Christmas Eve before.
你从未圣诞离家这么远
I know it’s Christmas Eve.I’ll do the best I can.
我知道今天圣诞夜 我会尽早回家的
All right. Bye-bye.
好吧,再见
All I could get for it was $36!
我只能换到这三十六元 这是乔母亲的结婚戒指
If there’s anything I can do… But it’s completely out of my hands.
我尽全力了,请你要谅解
I’ll be delighted–
我很想帮你,但我帮不上忙
I’m under such terrible pressure.
我自己压力也很大
Hello, Gerald.
柯本先生,难道不能… 就是没办法
Why don’t you just speak to Mrs. Deagle about it?
难道不能请迪格太太 宽限几天吗?
Speak to Mrs. Deagle?
请迪格太太宽限 跟迪格太太说吗!
Maybe I
也许… 我…
Mrs. Deagle!
迪格太太!
Deposit this to my account.
把这张支票存进我帐户
Where’s that psychotic canine?Still hiding under the counter?
你那只疯狗死到哪儿去了 还躲在柜台下面吗?
No, I’m afraid he’s on vacation.Better keep him behind locked doors,
不,它去渡假了 你最好把它关起来
because if I catch him he’s in for a slow death.
否则落到我手上 它可就要给我慢慢折磨死
Here’s Mr. Bird’s heart.
这是大鸟先生的心脏
Small animals lose heat faster than large ones.
小动物比大动物散热快
Their blood must circulate faster to keep their bodies warm.
所以它们的血液循环 相对地也快,以保持体温
Now, in small birds their hearts beat about 600 times per minute.Cats, 130.
小鸟的心跳每分钟约六百下 猫的心跳一百三十下
Man, about 75…
人的心跳约为七十五下
…and a big old elephant’s heart, only 25 a minute.
老象的心跳 每分钟只有二十五下
Hey, doc, you got a human heart?
博士,你得到一个人类的心跳?
Has he got a human heart? Wait till you see this! Roll 10.
他心跳和人类一样?等等你就会明白的
Okay, class. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas.
好的,朋友 圣诞快乐,圣诞快乐
If any of you wanna bring me a present…
如果你们想送我礼物
…a cassette deck wouldn’t be bad.
超级杯门票
Of course, tickets to the Super Bowl would be very nice.
是很理想的礼物
Bye.
再见
Billy
比利
It just hatched.
小精灵孵出来了
I’ll be right there.
我这就过去
Hey, there.
嘿,小东西
You remember me?
你记得我吗?
Remember me, don’t you?I went and got you a candy bar.
你记得我吧?我买♥♥了糖给你
I thought you might be hungry.
我想你也许饿了
You hungry?
你饿不饿?
You should try one of these.
来吃吃看!
Hey, there.Come here. Don’t be afraid. There’s no reason to be afraid.
小东西,过来,别怕 没什么好怕的
Where’d you go?Where are you? I know you’re in there.I know you’re under there.
你在哪儿呢?你在哪儿? 我知道你在里面
Come on, now.You’re not still angry about that little blood test, are you?
别这样 你不会记恨抽血的事吧
Come on out. Take a bite. Let me see you.
快出来,咬一口 快出来让我看看
I just wanna see you.
我只想,只想看看你
You try some of this now. I know you gotta be hungry.
这里,吃吃看嘛 我知道你会饿的,对吗?
There now. Don’t you feel better?
嘿,现在好点了吗?
Gizmo ca-ca!
韩森先生?
Billy, are you okay? Where are you?
你好,比利!你好吗? 你在那儿?
Mom, they hatched. Get out of the house.Phone home. Ca-ca!
妈,他们孵出来了 离开屋子,快!
Mom Mom
妈?妈!
Billy
比利,怎么?
Get out of my kitchen!
滚出我的厨房♥去!
Neat!
棒!
Are you all right? I think so.
妈,你还好吗? 还好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!