I just brought in your Christmas tree.
嘿,比利 我把你的圣诞树搬来了
What happened?
发生什么事了?
Slight problem with the Peltzer Peeler-Juicer.
彼尔契榨汁器有点故障
I thought your dad fixed it.I thought so too.
我以为你爹已经修好了 我也以为
You should just buy orange juice in cartons. It’s a lot easier.
你该买♥♥盒装的柳橙汁 省事多了
See, it works.
看,好用得很
I had to come. So I see.
我得来 我知道
Now I can see. It takes a certain kind of guy.
我如今懂了,我需要男人的爱
And that guy needs a certain kind of dame.
那个男人需要女人的爱
It’s no problem, Pete. Leave it up here.
没关系,可以放在这里
What’ll you tell him?
你要怎么跟他说呢?
I’ll just tell him a bunch of bikers stole it from me on my way home.
就说我回家时被飞车党剥走了
Wow! The Hooded Menace. Issue number one!Pretty neat, huh?
哇!头巾恶少第一集 很棒吧?
Where’d you get it?
是啊,打那儿来的? 哦,梦幻博士那儿买♥♥的吧
What’s that? Come here. I’ll show you.
那是什么呢?
This is my new pet. My dad gave him to me.
你看,这是我的新宠物 我爹送我的
Neat! What’s his name?His name’s Gizmo.
真棒,他叫什么名字? 小精灵
He’s a mogwai.
他是魔怪 魔怪!
Hi, Giz.
嗨,小精灵
Cute!
好可爱
Blink your eyes.
眨眨眼儿
Go like that. Can you do that?
跟着我做,会不会?
Yeah
对啦
Watch. Maybe he’ll sing.
看好,彼得,或许他会唱歌♥喔
Come on, Giz. Let’s go over to the table.I’ll be careful.There we go.
来,小精灵,到桌子那儿 小心点
Gee, Billy, where can I get one of those?
比利,我也好想要一只 要到哪儿买♥♥呢?
I don’t know. This is the only one I’ve ever seen.
我不知道,我只看过这一只
Can I hold him?
我可以抱抱他吗?
Sure. I don’t see why not. He seems to like you.
可以啊,没什么不可以的 他好像很喜欢你呢
Great! Thanks a lot.
太好了,真谢谢你
What was in that jar?
瓶里是什么?
Nothing! Just water!
没什么,只是清水而已
Why is he making that noise?
他怎么发出那种声音呢?
What is it?I don’t know.
那是什么? 我不知道
Is it alive?I don’t know.
那是活的吗? 我不知道
One, two, three, four, five new ones.
一,二,三,四,五 五个新魔怪
Now can I have one?I don’t know.
现在,可以给我一只吗? 不知道耶,彼得
Look, that one’s got a cute stripe on its head.
嘿,你看 那只头上的条纹好可爱
Isn’t that incredible, Pete?Yeah, great.
真是不可思议,彼得 是啊,太棒了
Don’t you think this–? This is incredible!
不,你不觉得 这太不可思议了吗?
Oh, it is neat.
真的太棒了
I’m serious. It’s neat.
我说真的,太棒了
Gizmo, what’s the matter?
哦,小精灵,怎么啦?
Hey dad
嘿,爹?
There’s something I should tell you. Look.
爹?听着,我得告诉你一件事
You’re familiar with the Bathroom Buddy?
比利,你看看这个 你知道沐浴宝宝的好处吧
I have made an improvement.Watch this.
我又改良了哦,你看
Now, let’s say you’re late for the big meeting.It’s really important.
比如,你有重要会议 就快要迟到了
You’re on your way. You reach up. You forgot to shave.
在途中,发现忘了刮胡子
What’re you gonna do? Under normal circumstances you are in trouble.
怎么办呢?照理说你麻烦大了
But not if you have the Bathroom Buddy.Watch this.
但是如果有沐浴宝宝 就不必操心了,看
What do you think?
看!你觉得如何?
That’s pretty neat.
很棒嘛
What’s this button?
这个钮是作啥的? 不…别按那个钮
Sorry, Dad. It’s okay.
对不起,爹 没关系
I’m sorry. It’s not your fault.
不,我真的很抱歉 不,不是你的错
I’m working on that. I haven’t finished that.
我还没完成 明天我会把它弄好的
I came up here because there’s a problem with the mogwai.
爹,我来是要告诉你 魔怪出了点问题
Yeah, what’s that?
什么问题呢?
It multiplies with water.
就是,它碰了水会繁殖
What?
什么?
Do you see what I mean?
爹,你懂我的意思吗
I don’t believe that.
我不敢相信
All that from water? They got wet?
碰到水就变这样?只是湿了?
Plain water.
是的,清水
It’s funny. The new ones aren’t like Gizmo.
这很好玩耶 新的魔怪都不像小精灵
The striped one seems to be the leader.
头上有条纹的那只 好像是领袖
You know what?
知道吗? 怎样?
I’ll bet every kid in America would like one of these.
我打赌全美国的小孩 都会想要买♥♥一只
They might replace the dog as the family pet.
它甚至可能取代狗 成为居家宠物
Think about it. The Peltzer Pet.
想像一下,彼尔契宠物!
This could really be the big one.
这将是一笔不小的生意呢
Barney?Barney?
巴恩?巴恩尼?
Barney?
巴恩尼
Barney, who did this to you?
巴恩尼,这是谁干的好事
Hold on, I’ll get you down.Stay still.
忍♥着点,我放你下来,不要动
Poor dog. Another minute and he would’ve been a dog-sicle.
可怜的狗,晚一点发现你 你不就成了狗冰棒了
All I know is that I’m positive that I closed and locked the door.
我肯定我关了门而且上了锁
How else did she get to him?
爹,那迪格太太如何抓住它?
We can’t point any fingers, not even at Mrs. Deagle.
比利 不可以随便污赖迪格太太
She’s been threatening him. She’d love to get her hands on him.
妈,她威胁它好几星期了 她一直找机会要下手耶
We don’t have proof.
我知道,小乖 可是我们没有任何证据啊
We can’t even find footprints leading up to the house.
连个进屋的足迹都没有
I’m gonna take Barney to your grandmother’s.
比利,我带巴恩到你祖母那儿
Take him there on the way to the convention,
我去展示会的途中 顺路把它带去
pick him up on the way home.
圣诞夜,再把它带回来
He’ll be here for Christmas. It’ll be all right.
圣诞节他会回来的 一切都会很顺利
I don’t knoe
我不知道
I don’t think we can drink this.
这要怎么喝呢
Why not?What’s wrong with this?
怎么了,怎么不能喝?
Is that a mogwai?
嘿,比利!那是魔怪吗?
Yeah, I’m gonna have Mr. Hanson check it out.
魔怪 我要请韩森先生帮它检查一下
And all of a sudden, there were five new ones like this one.
突然间就冒出了五只新的魔怪
Now watch this.
看看这个
Can I keep one of these here,
嗯,我可以留下一只吗?
run some tests on him?
给他做做试验 好
I think I can spare one.
我想我可以
This is some Christmas, Katie, I’ll tell you.
这是什么圣诞嘛 凯特,我跟你说
First the old bat closes the factory,
先是那老女人关了工厂
and now it’s my goddamn plow.
现在是我该死的铲雪机 出了问题
Mr. Futterman, guess what? It’s time to go home now.
法特曼先生,知道吗 不早了该回家了
How about one more beer? No, it’s late.
再来杯啤酒好吗? 不行,太晚了
One more beer, I’ll help you clean up.
再来给我一杯酒 我就帮你收拾
No, thanks, though. It’ll be okay.
不,谢谢,我可以自己来
It’ll be okay. It will not be okay.
没事的 有事的
I brought my plow in for a tune-up and found it loaded with foreign parts.
你觉得怎样,当你用铲雪机时 却发现零件都是外国货
I mean, everything. Gaskets, pistons, spark plugs.All of it’s foreign.
每样零件,填隙料,活塞 火星塞,都是外国货
Hei billy
嘿,比利 嗨,法特曼先生
Going home?
要回家吗? 哦,是的
Gremlins!You gotta watch out for foreigners.
小精灵!你们要当心外国人!
They plant gremlins in their machinery.
他们的机器里有那种小精灵 会使得机器故障
The same gremlins brought down our planes in the big one.
大战时,我们的飞机 就是被小精灵弄坏的
That’s right.World War II.Good old…
大战 没错,二次大战
.W-W-I-I.
WWII ..
They’re still shipping them over here.
跟你说,现在外国人 还是继续把小精灵运过来呢
They put them in the cars,
他们把小精灵放在车子
the TV.They put them in the radios you stick in your ears.
电视,音响,随身听里面
They put them in the watches. Little teeny gremlins.
还把小型的小精灵 放到手表里去
It’s not a good idea that you drive. Why don’t you walk home?
你开车回家不太好吧? 走路回家好么?
You know, Katie, I think maybe I’ll walk home.
凯特,我想也许我该走路回家
Good. It’s a nice night.
很好 今晚很愉快
Good night, kids.
晚安,孩子们 晚安
Gremlins.
哎,小精灵
That was really good, the way you handled Mr. Futterman.
法特曼先生的事 你处理得真好
I’m used to it.
我已经习惯了
He’s been like that ever since he lost his job.
自从他失去工作 就变成这个样子
He’s like a lot of people around here. He just wants somebody to listen.
他跟大部份人一样 需要有人听他倾诉
Especially around the holidays.
尤其是这圣诞期间
Why is that?
为什么?
It’s when a lot of people get really depressed.
这期间大家心情都不好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!