This is what’s left of my imported Bavarian snowman.
我的进口雪人,变成这样
Your dog broke it this morning!
今早被你的狗弄坏了
I’m terribly sorry.
哦,我很抱歉
Tell me how much I owe you–I don’t want money.
该赔你多少钱,我会设法的 我不要钱!
I want your dog.
我要你的狗
Barney?
巴恩尼?
Give him to me.I’ll take him to the kennel. They’ll put him to sleep.
把狗给我,我带它去狗舍 他们会给它安乐死
It’ll be quick and painless, compared to what I could do to him.
比起我的作法 那可是干净俐落得多
What could you do?
你会怎么做?
I’ll catch the beast myself.
我自个儿来抓它
Then he’ll get what he deserves.A slow, painful death.
它会得到报应的 慢慢的,命折磨死去
Maybe I’ll put him in my spin dryer on high heat.
或许把它放在高温干衣机里
That’d do it.
这样就行了,很好
Barney
巴恩尼!巴恩尼!
Barney, will you get off of her?
巴恩尼!别惹她!
My dear lady, are you all right?
亲爱的夫人,你还好吗?
I have a very weak heart. I can’t stand a shock like that!
我心脏衰弱,受不了那种惊吓
What is that dog doing in here?
那只狗在这儿干嘛?
This is a bank, not a pet store.
彼尔契,这是银行 不是宠物店啊
Very good, Gerald.
说得是,杰罗 谢谢你,柯本先生
He wouldn’t hurt you.
巴恩尼不会伤害你的 迪格太太,是真的
Excuses, excuses. You’re just like your father.
借口,都是借口 你跟你爹没两样
I’ve listened to his excuses for 10 years, the loser!
我听他可笑的借口 已经听了十年啦,败类!
As for you, you mangy cur…
至于你,你这烂畜生
…I’ll get you when you least expect it!
总有一天会落在我手里的
Oh, my heart!I must apologize for this most unusual…
哦,我的心脏! 迪格太太,很抱歉,真没料到
You putz.
你真有一套
The old bat never looked better.It’s great. You’re doing fine.
这老女人跟你画的简直没两样 画得好,你画得好
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello, Gerald.
哈罗,杰罗
If it isn’t Captain Clip-on.
领带夹船长你好!
Guess who almost applied for unemployment today?
猜猜看今天哪个傢伙 差点要申请失业补助金?
I give up.
我放弃
You.But Mr. Corben had second thoughts.
就是你啊 柯本先生后来改变主意了
He gets so sentimental about the holidays.
他不想在圣诞期间下杀手
Imagine that.
他竟会如此啊
I would’ve fired you in a second.
如果我是老板 就会马上辞了你
Merry Christmas to you too.Excuse me, Mr. Jones.
祝你圣诞快乐 对不起,琼斯先生
Hey, Peltzer.
嘿,彼尔契
Look, I’m a junior vice president at 23.
听着,我是这家银行的副总裁 今年才二十三岁
By the time I’m 25, I’m gonna have Mr. Corben’s job.
我二十五岁时 就要像柯本先生一样当总裁了
By the time I’m 30, I’ll be a millionaire.
我三十岁时,就成了富翁
Look at you.You’re practically supporting your whole family.
看看你 你得维持整个家庭的生计
The world’s changing.You gotta change with it. You gotta be tough.
世界不停在变,彼尔契 你得随着它变,你得坚强
Tough? And no one’s tougher than you, Ger?
坚强?没人比你坚强,杰儿?
Don’t call me that. My name’s Gerald.Can I get you a drink?
别这样叫我,我叫杰罗 要不要喝点饮料?
Give me a vodka martini. Shake, don’t stir.
给我一杯伏特加马丁尼 摇一摇就好,不要搅
You work here?
你在这儿工作? 每天晚上来
Weeknights, so Dorry doesn’t have to pay an extra waitress.
这样多利就不必 再多雇服务生了
That’s great.
嗯,很不错
Yeah, that’s swell, if you like working for nothing.
是啊,真不错,工作不拿薪水
Two more rounds for the pool table, on the house.
那桌再上两手酒就店里请客 好的
You haven’t seen my new apartment.
嘿,凯特 你还没看过我的新公♥寓♥
I haven’t seen your old apartment.
我连你的旧公♥寓♥都没见过
We’re talking cable. Can we have dinner tomorrow night?
别这样,我家有接有线频道 明晚可以一起吃饭吗?
I’m working.
我得工作
Why don’t you tell Dorry you’re sick? He can’t dock your pay.
告诉多利你生病了 他又无法扣你的薪水
Billy, is that you?Yeah, Mom. It’s me.
比利,是你吗? 是的,妈,是我
I’m in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas, movie house!Merry Christmas, emporium!
圣诞快乐…
Hi, Mom. Hi, sweetie.
嗨,妈 嗨,小可爱
Do you need any help?Yeah, you could do the eggs.
需要帮忙吗? 好,你去准备蛋
Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Dad’s machines work so well the first couple of weeks, then…
你爹发明的机器 刚开始几周还很好用
Use the sink.
把蛋壳丢在水糟里
Is something wrong?
妈,有什么差错吗?
No, it’s a sad movie.
不…想起一部电影有些感伤
How was your day?It was fine.
今天好吗 很好
Come on, what is it? What’s wrong?
妈,别这样,到底怎么了? 什么事呢?
Mrs. Deagle called again this afternoon.
哦,迪格太太 下午又打电♥话♥来了
Let’s not talk about it now. Don’t say anything to Dad.
现在不要谈这事好吗? 不要在你爹面前提起
Fine with me.
好的
Don we now our gay apparel
我们现在是同性恋服装吗?
Hi, sweetheart!
哦,甜心!
Welcome home. Hey, Dad.
欢迎回来 爸
I’m glad you’re back. How was the trip?
哦,真高兴你回来了 旅途愉快吗?
It was great.
很愉快 真的?
The Miracle Company, who has the Kitchen Companion…
真的 奇异公♥司♥买♥♥过我的厨房♥宝宝
…might be interested in the Bathroom Buddy.
他们一定也会喜欢沐浴宝宝
Great!
哦,太棒了
Thanks! You’ll like this.
谢谢爹 你会喜欢的
What is it? A birdcage?
这是什么?鸟笼吗?
No, don’t shake it.
不,摇不得
Open it now. It won’t wait till Christmas.
把它打开吧 可不能把他关到圣诞节
It’s a puppy, isn’t it?
是只小狗,对不对?
Yeah, I can tell.It’s a new car.
是的,我知道 是辆新车
Honey, would you dim the lights? Sure.
亲爱的,把灯关掉,好吗 好啊
Dim the lights? Does it glow in the dark?
把灯关掉?爹,这是干嘛 它在黑暗中会发光吗?
It’s important. Trust me.
这很重要,相信我吧
Go ahead, open it.
现在开吧,打开它
Oh god
哦,天哪!
What is it?
那是什么 不行
It’s your new pet.Come on, Barney. Be a good dog.
那是你的新宠物 巴恩尼,乖乖地别动
You’re kidding.
开什么玩笑
Dad, it’s really neat.
爹,真棒
Where’d you get this? Some little junk store in Chinatown.
你打哪儿买♥♥来的呢? 中国城里的一家小店
Can I pick him up?Sure, go ahead. Just be careful.
我能把他抱起来吗? 当然可以
You gotta be gentle. I will.
要小心哦 我会
I hope he’s housebroken.
我希望他不会在屋里尿尿
Isn’t he cute?
嘿,他很可爱
Has it got a name?Mogwai.
他有没有名字,爹? 有啊,叫魔怪
What?Mogwai.
什么? 魔怪
Some Chinese word. I just call him Gizmo.
我不懂意思,反正是中国名字 我自己是叫他小精灵
He seems to like it.
他好像还蛮喜欢这名字的
Look up here a minute.
好,小精灵,看这边
We’re getting our picture taken.Smile.
嘿,我们要照相了,笑一个
Ready? One, two, three…
好了没?一,二,三
Bright light!
不可以
What happened?He hates bright lights.
怎么回事? 他讨厌光线
There’s some important things I forgot to tell you.
忘了告诉你们一些事 非常地重要
Number one, he hates bright lights. You gotta keep him out of the sunlight.
第一,他不喜欢光线 特别要避开阳光
Sunlight will kill him.
阳光会让他送命的
Number two, keep him away from water.
第二,不要让他碰到水
Don’t give him any water to drink. Whatever you do, don’t give him a bath.
别给他水喝,别给他洗澡
And the most important thing…
最重要的是
…don’t ever feed him after midnight.
半夜之后千万不要喂他吃东西
Looks like you hurt yourself.
你割伤自己了
Light bright! Light bright!
亮光…
Just sit down there and don’t fall off, okay?
乖乖坐这儿 别掉下来了,好吗?
I’ll get you fixed up in no time.
我马上帮你包扎
All right.Hold still.
好的,别动
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉,抱歉
Try not to move so much, okay?
好的,别动得太厉害好吗
Good night, Giz. I’ll see you in the morning.
晚安,小精灵,早上见
hello
哈罗?
Ms, Peltzer.
彼尔契先生
I got a tree!
我搬树来了
Oh, Christ!
天啊
Billy!
比利!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!