她越来越漂亮了吧 皮普?
Doesn’t she grow prettier and prettier, Pip?
比你说的还漂亮
And prettier.
而你却毫无长进
As for you, there’s no improvement.
说得好 小美人
Prettily put, my beauty.
皮普会唱一首很好听的歌♥ 对吧 皮普?
Pip sings a very pretty song. Don’t you, Pip?
也许他能唱来娱乐我们一下?
Perhaps he could entertain us with it?
我听你唱过——你第一次来的时候唱的?
I have heard you – the first time you came here?
也许你可以…露一手?
Perhaps you could…beat it out?
怎么样 皮普?
Well, Pip?
-这是打铁的歌♥ 夫人 -那就唱吧
– It’s a song from the forge, ma’am. – There, then. Sing it.
# 用力捶啊 用力捶 #
# Hammer boys round – Old Clem #
# 锤得砰砰响 #
# With a thump and a sound – Old Clem #
# 锤啊锤 锤啊锤 #
# Beat it out, beat it out – Old Clem #
# 锤得叮当响 #
# With a clink for the sound – Old Clem #
# 把火吹旺 旺上加旺 #
# Blow the fire, blow the fire – Old Clem… #
来 孩子 我们一起唱
Come on, child, join us.
# 用力捶啊 用力捶 #
# Roaring dryer, soaring higher – Old Clem #
来吧
Come.
# 锤得砰砰响 #
# Hammer boys round – Old Clem… #
但我不该合唱的
But I’m not supposed to join in.
我们俩都不该唱 我以为我们该大大的取笑他…
Neither of us. I thought we were supposed to laugh at…
我不明白我们干嘛要唱!这是铁匠的哀歌♥!
I do not understand this! It is a blacksmith’s dirge!
是你用粗苯的手拿锤子打铁时唱的歌♥!
It is a song tuned to the hammer in your coarse, clumsy hands!
每次都是她带我进去送我出来
She’s always there to let me in and out.
有时候她跟我说话
Sometimes she talks to me.
有时候不理我
Sometimes not.
有时候大声告诉我她讨厌我
Sometimes she tells me very energetically that she hates me.
我非常喜欢她
I admire her dreadfully.
皮普…
Pip…
很像 对不对?
Well, it’s a good likeness, isn’t it?
像什么?
Of what, Pip?
当然是像个扣环啊
Of a design for a buckle, of course.
你通常是很用心学习的学生
You are a willing pupil, Pip – most of the time,
一般情况下都学得相当仔细
and very particular – most of the time,
可是今天 你再看看就知道你临摹的是字母D
but today look again and you’ll see it’s a letter D you’re copying out.
我相信大家都爱她 觉得对她有责任
I’m sure she is the object of all your love and duty
但我奉命告诉各位明天再来
but I’m to tell you to come back tomorrow.
-到时候就能当面问候她吗? -她可没这么说
– And we can see and enquire after her then? – No, she just says you’re to come back.
我们只是希望在她的救济下安安稳稳的
We only wish to be content in her welfare.
直到我们恢复健康
Indeed, until we are our own health is undermined.
我相信哈维森小姐希望你尽快复原
I’m sure Miss Havisham wishes you a speedy recovery. Ah!
这就是哈维森小姐要找的小孩
This is the boy Miss Havisham sends for.
我对小男孩很有经验
I’ve a pretty large experience of boys
你是个坏孩子 现在你给我乖乖的
and you’re a bad set of fellas. Now mind you behave yourself.
快点 她在等你
Come on, she’s waiting for you.
我的天!
My dear!
今天要从这里走
You are to come this way today.
你要进去
You are to go in there.
等我走到走廊才可以开门
Don’t open the door until I am down the corridor.
你这是拜托我吗?
Do you ask a favour of me?
我这是命令你
It is an instruction.
你在楼下看到我亲戚没有?
You saw my relatives downstairs?
今天是我的生日
Today’s my birthday.
-祝您年年有今日… -我不准人家提这件事
– Many happy returns… – I don’t suffer it to be spoken of.

Come.
扶我走走
Walk me.
你看那是什么?
What do you think that is?
我看不出来 夫人
I can’t guess, ma’am.
那是一个很美的蛋糕 是我的结婚蛋糕
A great cake. A bride cake. Mine.
很久以前送来的 那天是我的生日
It was brought here a long time ago, on my birthday.
时光飞逝啊
Oh, what a coming of age.
看到这个没有?
You see this?
-是他送来的 -他?
– It’s from him. – Him, ma’am?
八点四十分收到的 你看看
I received it at twenty to nine. Read it.
我死后会躺在这张桌子上
They will lay me dead upon this table.
你替她推轮椅的时候…她看起来高不高兴?
And does…does she look with favour on the way you…push her around?
她希望我下次退远一点 推到楼梯那里
She wishes me to take her further next time. Onto the landing.
-伯父? -有希望 很有希望
– Uncle? – Promising, Mum. Highly promising.
-你会些什么 皮普? -您说什么 夫人?
– What do you know, Pip? – Sorry, ma’am?
你上学学了什么
In your learning.
和我想学的差太远了 差太远了
Not nearly as much as I should like, ma’am. Not nearly as much.
你将来要做什么?
And what are you to be?
我想当乔的学徒 夫人
I believe I am to be apprentice to Joe, ma’am.
一个铁匠
A blacksmith.
我是个很用心的学生 什么都想学
Though I’m a very willing pupil and keen to learn everything.
你想学别的东西?
You mean, something else?
# 用力捶啊 用力捶 #
# Hammer boys round – Old Clem #
# 锤得砰砰响 #
# With a thump and a sound – Old Clem… #
-噢 这孩子回来了 -乔!
– Oh, aye, back from his “society”. – Joe!
-你今天玩很好吧? -乔!
– You played well today, I ‘ope? – Joe!
她说要你过去
She wishes you to come there.
她要我们过去
She wishes us to come there.
一定是谈她要怎么栽培他 说她打算给他什么
It is the pledge. She asked for ‘im. It must be what she plans to give ‘im,
他去陪了她这么多次 她要怎么帮助他
the way she wishes to favour ‘im after all his visits.
她只是想见乔而已
It’s only Joe she wishes to see.
那他就一个人去吗?
He’s to go uptown on his own?
就他?
Him?
我想你最好穿你上教堂礼拜的衣服去见她 乔
It would be best to go in your Sunday clothes, Joe.
帽子什么的都要?
My ‘at and all?
那我要带什么?
Then what company am I fit for?
我要去哪里?
Where do I go?
-这件事很重要 -他什么时候要去?
– This is important business… – When is he to go there?
尽快 她没有时间观念
Soon. She knows nothing of times.
你明天就去
You’ll go tomorrow.
快点 嘘!
Go on, shoo! Shoo!
好了 皮普 把马脚抬高
Right, Pipper, get the file.
这可不行
This will not do.
你养大这孩子 就是要收他当你的学徒
You have raised the boy with the intention of taking him for your apprentice.
是这样吗 葛加里先生?
Is that so, Mr Gargery?
我们都盼着这一天到来
It has long been looked forward to between us.
对不对 皮普?
Eh, Pip?
他喜欢这一行吗?
Does he like the trade?
我们都盼着这一天到来 这是你的心愿
You know it were long looked forward to between us, the wish of your own ‘eart.
这是他的心愿 夫人
It is the wish of his own heart, ma’am.
你说什么 夫人
Beggin’ your pardon, ma’am.
难道他不做铁匠了?
Is that what’s to ‘appen, ma’am?
时间到了
It’s time.
这份行业会弄得满脸漆黑 两手煤灰 但皮普并不讨厌
It’s a business open to black and soot and suchlike, but Pip makes no objection to that.
现在他可以帮我赚钱糊口
And now he can help me keep the pot a’boilin’, so to speak.
我们要生活就得赚钱
The pot has to ‘boilin’, we have to learn.
皮普来这里已经赚了钱 25基尼
Pip has earned a premium here, five and twenty guineas.
拿给你的师♥傅♥ 皮普
Take it to your master, Pip.
艾丝黛拉 送葛加里先生出去
Estella, show Mr Gargery out.
皮普留下来
Pip, stay behind.
皮普…
So, Pip…
世事多变
there is a change in you going on.
艾丝黛拉就快要走了
And Estella will soon be gone.
-去哪儿? -出国
– Where? – Abroad.
去接受淑女教育
To be educated for a lady.
以后见不到她了
Far out of reach.
你觉得怎么样?
How do you feel about that?
我…我祝她一切安好
I…I wish her well.
你不觉得你快失去她了吗?
Don’t you feel that you’re losing her?
-我还要再来吗?-不用了
– Am I to come again? – No.
现在葛加里是你的师♥傅♥
Gargery is your master now.
这里再也不值得你留恋
You have no more attachments here.
不是吗?
Do you?
你可以走了
You’re free to go.
你好 小子 谁让你进来的?
Hello, young fellow. Who let you in?
谁让我进来的不重要 现在我得走了
It doesn’t matter who let me in. I was sent for and now I’m leaving.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!