act on our love for each other?
我们非得失去对方不可吗?
Do we have to be deprived of our company too?
这是杰克还是J?
Now, is that a knave or a jack?
因为我不想被嘲笑
For I would not wish to be laughed at.
你想叫什么就叫什么
Call it what you will.
我会的
Oh, I shall.
你什么时候再来看我?
When shall you visit me next?
如果要来 你得先送个信
You should send word if you intend to come
不然我可能出去了 或者忙得没空理你
otherwise I may be out or simply too busy.
我说不准下次什么时候来
It’s impossible to say when I shall next be here.
我得工作为生
I have to work for a living.
# 用力捶啊 用力捶 #
# Hammer boys round – Old Clem
# 锤得砰砰响 #
# With a thump and a sound – Old Clem
# 锤啊锤 锤啊锤 #
# Beat it out, beat it out – Old Clem
# 锤得叮当响 #
# With a clink for the stout – Old Clem
# 把火吹旺 旺上加旺 #
# Blow the fire, blow the fire – Old Clem
# 用力捶啊 用力捶 #
# Roaring dryer, soaring higher – Old Clem
# 锤得砰砰响 #
# Hammer boys round – Old Clem
# 锤得砰砰响 #
# With a thump and a sound – Old Clem
# 锤啊锤 锤啊锤 #
# Beat it out, beat it out – Old Clem
# 锤得叮当响 #
# With a clink for the stout – Old Clem #

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!