你肯放我走吗?
Will you let me go?
你不妨对我发发慈悲
You could show mercy to me.

Aye.
就像对待一头可怜的牲畜
As to a poor beast.
你让我在这地方待不下去 现在轮到你走投无路了
You pretty well hunted me out of this country. Now you’re to be hunted out.
不会再有人偏心你了
You’re not to be favoured any more.
现在你跟我是半斤八两
You were my equal, now I am yours,
只不过我比你行 因为我饶了你的命
except that I am more than yours because I let you go.
是的
Yes.
现在我比你高尚 小坏蛋
I am higher than you now, young villain.
我比你高尚!
I am higher than you!
# Thou turnest man, O Lord, to dust #
# Of which he first was made #
# And when Thou speak’st the word return #
# ‘Tis instantly obeyed #
# ‘Tis instantly… #
我以前怎么没发现艾丝黛拉和她的母亲很相像
I don’t know why I didn’t see the likeness before between Estella and her mother.
茉莉 你的管家
Molly, your housekeeper.
这么说你自认为知道一部分艾丝黛拉的身世之谜了?
So you think you know some of Estella’s history, Pip?
我想我全都知道了
I think I know it all.
我也知道她的父亲是谁
I know her father, too.
麦格威许没有承认他的女儿
Magwitch makes no claim here.
他根本不知道艾丝黛拉是他的女儿
He has absolutely no knowledge of her existence.
但我知道茉莉的嫉妒心很重 杀了他外面的女人
But I know Molly harboured enough jealousy to kill another woman for him
她对他怨恨很深 非要拆散他们父女
and enough malice to deprive him of his daughter too.
我要提醒你这是哈维森小姐的葬礼
We still attend Miss Havisham’s funeral.
哈维森小姐想养个孩子 委托你替她安排
Miss Havisham, who had a fancy to bring up a child and engaged your services.
你把艾丝黛拉从她生母身边带走之后
Miss Havisham, to whom you sent Estella to be saved
就把她送给哈维森小姐
once you had prized her from her natural mother.
当时茉莉很可能被判死刑
Molly was facing the gallows.
如果你见过我每天看见的那些孩子…
If you saw the children I see daily…
如果你看过他们的遭遇…
If you saw what happened to them…
我看到了艾丝黛拉的遭遇
I saw what happened to Estella.
揭发这个秘密对谁有好处?
Who would it serve to reveal this secret?
艾丝黛拉已经嫁入豪门
Estella is now married for money.
难道你希望二十年后再让她蒙羞吗?
Do you wish to drag her back to disgrace after an escape of 20 years?
她嫁给了杜鲁默 我不认为她得到了救赎
She is married to Drummle. I hardly call that her redemption, her saving.
我们以前会彼此诉说心事的 皮普
We used to share those confidences, Pip.
-什么心事? -你烦恼或难过都会告诉我
– Which? – When you were troubled or unhappy.
我现在有心事吗?
Am I now?
你知道哈维森小姐不是我的恩人 比蒂
You know Miss Havisham was not my patron, Biddy.
我听说了
I have heard it.
其余的事情我还不能告诉你
I cannot tell you the rest. Not yet.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
杜鲁默今天没有陪你来吗?
Drummle did not accompany you today?
杜鲁默先生到乡下骑马去了
Mr Drummle is with his horse today riding out in the country.
我希望他对你还好
He treats you well, I hope.
他的马要挨鞭子 至少我不用挨鞭子
He whips his horse. I’m spared in comparison.
-艾丝黛拉… -无所谓了 皮普
– Estella… – No, it is of no matter, Pip.
冷血动物对痛苦没有感觉
Only warm-blooded creatures feel pain.
艾丝黛拉 我对你的爱已经超乎我的想象
Estella, I find I am more attached to you than I could ever have imagined.
祝我好运吧
Just wish me good fortune.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
几星期前你看到他就烦
A few weeks ago, you could not stand the sight of him.
现在倒是等不及要见他
Now you cannot wait for him.
后天有两艘船从伦敦出发
The day after tomorrow, there are two steamers coming out of London.
一艘到汉堡 一艘到鹿特丹
One for Hamburg, one for Rotterdam.
我们把船划过去 向第一艘船求援
We row out, hail the first.
如果上不了船 还有另一个机会
If we’re not taken onboard, we have another chance.
-我们? -我跟你一起去
– We? – I’m coming with you.
-好孩子 -伦敦已经不值得我留恋
– Dear boy. – There’s nothing to keep me in London.
我不知道以后会怎么样
I have no idea what is to follow our going.
不知道会碰上什么事
I have no idea what is to become of us.
那就跟着我 孩子 这种事我习惯了
Then stick by me, dear boy. I’m used to such.
艾勃…
Abel…
你看起来像个犹豫不决的丹麦王子
You look like the uncertain Prince of Denmark.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, dear boy.
(拉丁文)
-你想知道这是什么意思吗? -不用了
– Do you want to you know what it means? – No, I don’t.
重要的是 这是外语
The main thing is, it’s a foreign language.
你念外语给我听 孩子
You read me a foreign language, dear boy.
艾勃
Abel.
你说过你曾失去一个孩子 介意我问问详情吗?
You spoke of having lost a child once. Mind if I ask you the particulars?
那是个女儿
A daughter.
她母亲把她带走了
Her mother took her away.
送给别人抚养
Gave her up for adoption.
我再也没见过她
I’ve never seen her since.
这辈子都见不到了
I never shall.
但我常常在想她怎么样了
But I do wonder what become of her.
我每天都在想
I do wonder it every day.
走吧
And off.
-你冷吗? -这不算什么
– Are you cold? – I’ve been colder.
那是什么?
What was that?
那里有船
There’s a boat yonder.
我们被跟踪了
We’re being followed.
往那边划
Pull in there.
快点
Hurry.
那里看样子很舒服
That looks a comfortable home.
他们可能是海关人员
It’s likely they’re Customs House men.
可是 你看
Well, look.
他们没注意到到我们
They’ve not thought of us.
你在发抖 孩子
You’re shivering, dear boy.
再见 先生
Goodbye, sir.
再见
Goodbye.
-再见 皮普 -再见 赫柏
– Goodbye, Pip. – Goodbye, Herbert.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-准备好了吗? -相信我 孩子
– Are you ready? – Cross to me, dear boy.
皮普
Pip.
你们那儿有一个逃回来的流放犯人
You have a return transport there.
他叫艾勃·麦格威许 我以前逮捕过他
His name is Abel Magwitch. I apprehend that man.
我呼吁他投降 也请你们协助
I call upon him to surrender and you to assist.
卡宾森 我要跟你同归于尽
Compeyson, I’ll take you down with me.
艾勃!
Abel!
皮普!
Pip!
可是在关键时刻 恶习难改 兽♥性♥大发
But, in a fatal moment, yielding to those propensities and passions,
他多年来因为凶暴成性沦为社会的祸害
the indulgence of which have so long rendered him a scourge to society,
他离开静心悔过的避风港
he had quitted his haven of rest and repentance
回到将他放逐的国家
and come back to the country where he was proscribed.
被判流放后潜逃回国 依法判处
The appointed punishment for his return to the land which had cast him out
死刑
being death.
他是为了我回来的
He came here for my sake.
由于案情重大
His case being this aggravated case,
必须将他处以死刑
he must prepare himself to die.
他是为了我回来的
He came here for my sake.
-想过以后的打算吗? -没有
– Have you thought about what you are to do? – No.
我们公♥司♥需要一个…
In this branch of ours, Pip, we must have a…a…
-职员? -职员
– A clerk? – A clerk.
职员也不是完全没有机会升为合伙人的 我就是个例子
And I hope it is not at all unlikely that he may expand into a partner, as I have.
-或许我们可以稍后再谈这件事 -当然可以
– Perhaps we can leave it open for a while. – Of course.
你一定还有其他事情要先考虑衡量
Of course there are other things you must first put your mind to.
-替我问候他 -我会的 希望你会喜欢开罗
– Remember me to him. – I shall. I hope you find Cairo agreeable.
-我无法延期出发 皮普 -你不该延期的 快去吧
– I cannot put this off, Pip. – Nor should you. Now go.
我不在的时候你会照顾克蕾拉吧?
You will look after Clara while I have gone off?
我一回来 我们俩就马上结婚
When I come back, she and I will walk quietly into the nearest church.
-他还好吗? -越来越糟了
– How fares he? – Less and less.
-他已经移到病房♥了 -这是份烂差事
– He’s removed now to the infirmary. – It’s a bad job.
我向你保证 我已经很久没有这么惨了
I haven’t been so cut up for a long time.
损失了这么财产 我的天!
The sacrifice of so much portable property. Dear me!
还有这笔财产的所有人?
And the owner of such property?
我知道你心情不好 皮普先生
I know you’re out of sorts, Mr Pip,
但我希望你记得此行的任务 这是我们早就说好的
but I hope you will remember the matter of the walk we agreed upon today.
你还应付的来吧?
You can still manage it, I hope?
应该只要一个小时左右
It should only occupy you an hour or so.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!