我们首先要把他弄走
The first thing we must do is get him out of here.
-给他找间寄住宿舍 -对
– Find a lodging house for him. – Yes.
你说的没错
And as for the rest, you’re right.
我必须自救
I have to extricate myself.
不能被他牵连
Extricate myself from him.
我今晚要回肯特郡 有件事要找哈维森小姐
I’m going back to Kent tonight. Some business there with Miss Havisham.
-你会回来处理这里的事吧? -会的
– You will be back to tend your business? – Oh, yes.
克蕾拉 你们的新房♥客
Clara. A new tenant for your house.
小姐
Miss.
最好赶快进去 艾勃
Well, best not loiter, Abel.
我们将来会要他们好看的吧 皮普?
We’ll blast ’em all one day, eh, Pip?
我们会让他们好看的吧?
We’ll blast ’em all, eh?
朋友
Gentlemen.
皮普 这是我女朋友克蕾拉
Pip, this is my dear girl Clara.
现在我明白赫柏为什么这么急着为前途打算了
Now I see why Herbert looks fervently to the future.
我也很高兴
I think of it with some excitement, too.
赫柏 我必须前往肯特郡了
Herbert, I have to leave for Kent.
-再见 -再见
– Goodbye. – Goodbye.
什么风把你吹来的?
What wind blows you here?
我出发时只有一个目的
When I set off on the coach, I had one purpose only.
现在我发现还有另一件事
I now find I have other business, too.
说吧
Well, speak.
这么多年 我一直误会了一件事
These past few years, it seems I have been harbouring a delusion.
事实上 不止一件
More than one, in fact.
而你刻意让我信以为真
And you encouraged them. Humoured them.
-你欺骗我 -对 是我让你误解下去的
– You led me on. – Yes. I let you go on.
-这样仁慈吗? -拜托 凭什么要我仁慈?
– Was that kind? – Who am I that I should be kind?
我已经知道谁是我的恩人了
I have found out who my patron is.
这个发现并不是一件好事
It is not a fortunate discovery
也不能提升我的名誉、地位或是财富什么的
and is not likely to enrich me in station, fortune, anything.
但我想我发现了一件糟糕的事
But I think I’ve since made a worse discovery.
我刚才看见杜鲁默了
I’ve just seen Drummle.
我要嫁给他了
I’m going to marry him.
不告诉我?
And not tell me?
也不知会我?
And not inform me?
真是忘恩负义
You ingrate.
我本来就要告诉你了
Well, I plan to, presently.
我看你来就是为这事 但这是我自己的决定
It is the reason for this visit but it is my own act
这婚事早就该办了
and that is something long overdue.
你真是无情
You cold, cold heart.
你骂我无情?
Do you reproach me for being cold?
我就是跟你学的 我是你一手调♥教♥出来的
I learned your lessons. I am what you have made me.
真骄傲
So proud.
是谁教我要骄傲的?
Who taught me to be proud?
是谁说阳光会摧残我 不该靠近阳光 害我不见天日的?
Who told me that daylight would blight me, that I should not go near it and now cannot?
我从未违背过你和你的教诲
I have never been unfaithful to you or your schooling.
我从未表现出一丝懦弱
I have never shown any weakness that I can charge myself with.
回报感情是懦弱吗?
Would it be weakness to return respect?
回报爱是懦弱吗?
To return love?
爱?
Love?
艾丝黛拉?
Estella?
你知道我爱你 你不能委身下嫁给那个卑鄙愚蠢的老粗
You know I love you. You cannot give yourself away to that mean and stupid brute.
我会过得很好 我先生也会
I shall do well enough. So shall my husband.
决定婚姻的应该是爱情 而不是意志
You’re supposed to marry for love, Estella. Not as an act of will.
杜鲁默先生知道我没什么能给他 他并不介意
Mr Drummle knows I take nothing to the marriage. He does not mind it.
他不会反感的
He will not feel it.
这就是你选择他的理由?
And so thus you choose him?
我应该嫁给谁 皮普?
Who should I go to, Pip?
一个以为娶到我是他的福气
The man who would expect marriage to me to be a blessing,
期待感情和爱意的人吗?
who would expect feeling, who would expect love?
所以爱你反而会被你拒绝
And so the man who loves you is to be rejected by you.
爱我的男人不会再对我失望 不会再被我折磨
The man who loves me will no longer be disappointed by me, tormented by me.
-我会永远被你折磨 -胡说 等过上一个星期你就没事了
– I will always be tormented by you. – Nonsense. It will pass in a week.
-直到我生命的最后一刻! -不 我不理解
– To the last hour of my life! – No, I cannot comprehend.
我无法理解
I cannot comprehend.
我的心会受到肉体上的伤害
I have a heart to be stabbed in or shot in, Pip.
但感情上不会
Nothing more.
我早就想警告你了
I did try to warn you of this.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗 乔?
Can I help you there, Joe?
皮普
Pip.
皮普亲自跑到铁匠铺的门口?
Pip standing large as life at the farm’s door?
真是想不到啊 老弟!
Why, this is astonishing, old chap!
-你好吗 乔? -我…我太惊讶了
– Oh, how are you, Joe? – Well, I’m…I’m astonished.
-你怎么会来的? -我有事到萨提斯庄园
– What brings you here? – I had business at Satis House.
你可以先写信通知给我的
You could have sent me word, Pip,
我现在会认字了 都是比蒂的功劳
for I am a reader now, thanks to Biddy.
我本来也没想到
It wasn’t expected.
最近的事都来的很突然 乔
In fact, it’s been difficult to make any plans lately, Joe.
来 乔 我们来打铁
Come, Joe. Let’s beat it out.
不 皮普 我觉得这不太合适 你不觉得吗?
No, Pip. I don’t think that would be fitting. Do you?
你不该再打铁了 皮普
Not any more, old chap.
先生?先生?
Sir? Sir?
邮差送来了这个 说希望你能现在就看看
The messenger that brought this said it would be kind if you would read it by my lantern.
我的信在你手上?
You have my note?
可能的话 不要留下任何书面证据
Never leave documentary evidence, if you can help it.
挺好…
Now…
殖民地有个人失踪了
The disappearance of a certain…person from the colonies
引起了他过去所属的帮会的猜测
has provoked some conjecture amongst that fraternity of which he was a member.
你住的地方已经被监视了
And your chambers are being watched.
监视者是谁?
Who by?
-你今晚有地方去吗? -有
– Do you have somewhere to go tonight? – Yes.
那我建议你白天躲在那里不要出来
Then I advise you not to break cover from there during daylight.
天黑之后再出来活动
Confine all movements till darkness.
现在轮到我不敢见天日了
Now it is my turn to shun the daylight.
-你说什么 -没什么
– I beg your pardon. – Nothing.
到国外去 皮普先生 等风声没这么紧了再走
Go for foreign air, Mr Pip, but wait till things slacken.
我不希望他被抓…这是为了你好
I hope he’s not caught…for your sake.
万一被判罪 他所有财产将被充公 而你…
For if convicted, all his possessions will be forfeited to the crown, and you…
-就当不了绅士了 -是有这个危险
– No longer a gentleman. – There’s the danger,
除非你现在就拿到他所有的财产
unless you avail yourself of all this portable property now.
史基芬小姐来了 我希望他不会被抓
Miss Skiffins come for a visit. I hope he’s not caught.
两个人的命运纠缠在一起
The fortunes of two people should be bound together for the good.
对不对 皮普先生?
Eh, Mr Pip?
我为什么要像惊弓之鸟一样逃跑?
Why should I fly off like a bird that took fright?
即使再危险五十倍 我还是会来找你
If the danger had been 50 times as great, I should still have come to you.
但是你知道被捕就会没命 你说过会被吊死的
But you know your capture would mean death. Death by the rope, you said.
我可以乔装打扮
I can disguise myself.
-上帝啊… -我们要买♥♥些东西
– Oh, Lord… – Well, there’s things can be bought.
呃…发粉、眼睛…黑衣服
Er… Powder, spectacles, er…black clothes.
-这样行不通的 -这样行不通…
– It will not work. – It will not work…
只是因为你不想
because you do not want it to work.
-你只想我离开 -我会跟你一起走
– You just want me gone. – I shall go with you.
然后找个地方丢下我
And leave me somewhere.
我以前被人丢下过
I’ve been left afore.
也被人骗过
And I’ve been tricked afore.
你记得我的敌人卡宾森吗 在沼泽的时候?
You remember my enemy, Compeyson, out on the marshes?
我和他一起站在被告席上
I stood alongside him in a dock
我被重判 而他得到从轻量刑就因为他是个绅士
and watched how it all bore heavy on me and light on him cos he were a gentleman.
所以你不要告诉我 你会和我共患难
So don’t you go telling me how you’ll go along with him!
我是想帮你 我和你共进退
I am trying to help you. I am in this with you.
真是不幸
Aye, unhappily.
卡宾森本来也和我共进退
Compeyson were in it with me
直到他耍手段跟我撇清关系 让我一个人承担罪行
till he used his wiles to divide himself from me and left me guilty.
-我不是你的共犯 -不是
– I am not your fellow convict. – No.
你对我来说比儿子还重要
You’re more to me than any son.
我这么说是因为我曾经失去一个孩子
I say that to you as someone…who lost a child once.
我希望你把我当做你第二个父亲
And I should like you to think of me as your second father.
艾勃…
Abel…
我的住处现在遭到监视 你在伦敦有敌人
My chambers are being watched. You have enemies in London.
-是谁告诉你的? -威米克 他知道
– Who told you this? – Wemmick. He knows.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!