没事 把拐杖给我就好 – 好的 来这
That’s okay, just get me the crutches. – All right, come here.
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mother.
你回家真是太好了 – 你好吗 这地方看起来棒极了
It’s good to have you home. – Well, how are you? Place looks terrific.
谢谢 你好
Thanks. Hello.
欢迎回家 先生 – 谢谢
Welcome home, sir. – Thank you.
盖茨 过来和我握手
Gates, come and shake my hand.
你好吗? – 好极了 谢谢
How are you? Fine? – Terrific, thank you.
进来吧
Come along in.
小心点 那很滑
Careful there, it’s slippery.
你能行吗?
Can you manage all right?
我会让汤普森把午餐送到你房♥间里
I’ll get Thompson to bring lunch to your room.
我下楼吃
I’ll eat downstairs.
你不能下楼了
You can’t go downstairs again.
你瞧 我能上楼 就一定能下楼
I’m getting up the stairs, I can certainly get down them again.
罗杰·斯托达德 1958年世界冠军
由大奖赛车手协会赠送
迈克尔·特纳绘制
如果越来越恶化 我永远可以顺着楼梯扶手滑下去
If worse comes to the worse, I can always slide down the banisters.
对吧? – 对
Right? – Yes.
你留下来吃午饭吗 杰夫?
You’ll stay for lunch, Jeff?
我很乐意
I’d love to.
我以为你早把这些东西收起来了
I should’ve thought you’d have cleared this lot out long ago.
为什么?
Why?
罗杰已经死了
Roger’s dead.
这实在太病态了
It’s just too bloody morbid.
你自己的奖杯在哪儿?
Where are your own things?
我不知道
I don’t know.
附近哪个地方
Around somewhere.
当然 我的无法和这些相比
Of course, they’re nothing compared to this lot.
为之努力的目标 老兄
Something to shoot for, old boy.
你得有个为之努力的目标
You gotta have something to shoot for.
好吧 杰夫 你可以说出你在想什么
Okay, Jeff, you can say what you’re thinking.
我在想什么?
What am I thinking?
你觉得我不能再为之努力了
That I haven’t got all this to shoot for anymore.
但你错了 你知道吗?
But you’re wrong, you know.
完全错了
Quite wrong.
在斯帕 真正让我害怕的是把车开进骤雨里
What really scares me, here at Spa, is driving into a cloudburst.
你以160英里的时速跑在干燥的路面上
You’re doing 160 in the dry…
然后你突然开进一面雨墙
then you’re suddenly driving into a wall of rain.
甚至看不到前面的车
Can’t even see the car in front.
就像在黑暗的水下游泳
Just like trying to swim underwater in the dark.
拜托 鲍伯 请稍等一下
Please, Bob, in a moment.
重点是 先生们
The point is, gentlemen…
在Stavelot弯之前的S弯路段的路况
the road condition on the approach to the S’s before Stavalo…
与去年相比并没有改善
have not been improved over last year.
甚至有可能更糟
If anything, they’re worse.
但是 我得说 我想象不出如何能比去年更糟
But, I must say, I don’t see how they could possibly be worse than last year.
我们给他们写一封信吧
Let’s write them a letter.
他们把信件归档
They file letters.
一封措辞强硬的信 由车手协会官方发表
A strongly-worded letter, official, from the Driver Association.
他们有一个专门的档案 用来归档协会发出的措辞强烈的信
They have a special file for strongly-worded letters from the association.
我们要考虑如果下雨就取消比赛吗?
Are we gonna talk about calling the race off in the event of rain?
不 不
No, no.
拜托 里奇 一次只谈一件事
Please, Ritchie, one thing at a time.
注: 里奇·金瑟(1930~1989),美国赛车手, 1965年墨西哥大奖赛上为本♥田♥车队取得了第一场大奖赛胜利
现在的话题是路况
The subject is road condition.
他们已经十年没修过路面了 不可能现在愿意做
They haven’t changed the road in 10 years. They not liable to do it now.
听着 我们都知道雨天跑这条赛道 你就是在拿命比赛
Look, we all know you’re taking your life in your hands just driving in this course in the rain.
所以我们得做些什么
So what’re we gonna do something?
一封措辞强硬的信 要求把路面铺好
A strongly-worded letter, demanding that the road be paved.
他们不可能在明天之前把路面铺好 讨论这个问题有什么意义?
They can’t pave the road by tomorrow, so what’s the point in talking about it?
我就是这个意思 – 但我们每年都在讨论下雨的问题
That’s what I said – but we talk about this business of rain every year.
现在是时候采取行动了
It’s damn well time we did something about it.
那好吧 如果下雨 我们就要求取消比赛
Well, let’s demand to cancel it, if it rains.
你不能取消这场比赛
You can’t cancel of this race.
或者推迟 – 你甚至不能推迟
Or postpone it. – You can’t even postpone it.
先生们 先生们 旗号♥员的情况呢?
Gentlemen, gentlemen. What about the flag marshaling?
嘿 看看谁来了
Hey, look who’s here.
那是斯科特
It’s Scott.
找出他们在哪个房♥间
Find out which room they’re in.
别傻了 – 拜托 伙计 找出来
Don’t be foolish… – Come on, man, just find out.
你在这干什么? – 你好吗?
What are you doing here? – How are you?
你好吗?
How are you?
好哇 好哇
Hooray! Hooray!
嗨 斯科特 – 嗨
Hey, Scott. – Hi.
你好吗? – 嗨 斯科特
How are you? – Hey, Scott.
你好吗?
How are you?
你好吗?
How are you?
嗨 是你吗 皮特?
Hey, is that you, Pete?
最好是
Better be.
会议结束了?
Meeting over?
斯科特来了
Scott’s here.
什么?
What?
我们最好谈谈
We’d better have a talk.
你想谈什么 皮特?
What you wanna talk about, Pete?
我可以…?
May I…?
真的 斯科特 这不是很有品味的做法
Really, Scott, this isn’t in very good taste.
这很好 亲爱的
That’s very good, darling.
这很好
That’s very good.
不是吗 阿伦?
Isn’t it, Aron?
恐怕你说得对 斯科特
I’m afraid you got a point, Scott.
他说得有道理
He has a point.
你想要什么 斯科特?
What do you want, Scott?

You.
你介意吗 阿伦? 我想和我妻子单独谈谈
Do you mind, Aron? I’d like to have a word with my wife alone.
我很想你
I’ve missed you.
好吧
Well…
一开口就是谎言
that’s a lie for a start.
你为什么这么说? 这是真的
Why’re you say that? It’s true.
如果你想我 那只是因为没有该死的车来填满你的生活
If you’ve missed me, it’s only because you haven’t had your damn cars to fill your life.
这也是我一直以来的价值 在比赛之间给你点乐子
That’s all I’ve ever been good for, something for you to do between races.
你什么时候能不贬低你自己?
When will you stop belittling yourself?
不要对我进行心理分♥析♥
Don’t psychoanalyze me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我自己也讨厌这种事
I hate that sort of thing myself.
你走进来 然后平静地请他离开
You walk in here and calmly ask him to leave…
然后你希望我相信你在乎我
and expect me to believe you care one way or another about me.
你想让我做什么? 用我的拐杖打他吗?
What do you want me to do? Assault him with my crutches?
那并不好笑
That’s not very funny.
是的 不好笑
No, it isn’t.
我真的在乎
I do care.
我无法用言语表达
More than I can talk about.
但那对我们没什么用 是吧?
But that isn’t getting us anywhere, is it?
我想要你回来 派特
I want you back, Pat.
我很快就能再次赛车了
I’m gonna be driving again pretty soon.
我需要你和我在一起 – 不 不 不
I need you with me. – No, no.
我告诉过你 斯科特 我办不到
I’ve told you, Scott, I can’t do it.
我不能那样生活
I can’t live like that.
我不会
I won’t.
那他呢? 他也赛车
What about him? He drives.
和他不一样
It’s different with him.
为什么?
Why?
就是不一样
It just is.
因为你不爱他
Because you don’t love him.
我不知道和这有什么关系
I don’t know what that has to do with anything.
你知道关于汽车最美妙的一件事是什么吗?
You know one of the most beautiful things about a car?
如果它不正常工作 你可以掀开外壳
If it isn’t working properly, you can strip the skin off…
把内部暴露出来
expose the insides…
找到故障的确切位置
find out exactly where the trouble is…
取出有问题的部件 换上新的
take out the faulty part and replace it with a new one.
如果人也能这样就好了
If only we could do that with people.
祝你好运
Good luck.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!