为了节省时间 我想要一个成熟的产品
In order to save time, I wanted a proven product.
然而那行不通
That was not to be, however.
赛车不仅仅是另一个产品
Racing cars are not merely another product.
它们需要高度重视
They require great attention.
如果希望获得任何成功
If any success is to be hoped for.
这就是你在这里的原因
Then that’s why you’re here.
我的车在F1赛场上比了两年了
I have been racing my car in Formula 1 for two years.
还没赢得过一次大奖赛
And have yet to win my first Grand Prix.
我想赢 无论用何种手段
I intend to win by whatever means are open to me.
这是正确的态度
That’s the right attitude.
你需要的就是跑得足够快 足够远
All you have to do is go fast enough and long enough.
而且要有最好的车手
And with the best drivers.
你想和我一起工作吗?
Do you want a job with me?
开车?
Driving?
开车 当然
Driving, of course.
你要甩掉谁?
Who are you dumping?
甩?
Dumping?
哦 你要换掉你的哪个司机?
Oh, which one of your drivers are you getting rid of?
谁都不换
Neither one.
我要加入第三辆车
I am entering a third car.
那会花很多钱
That will be expensive.
是的
Yes.
那么你有了一个新车手
You’ve got a driver.
我的赛车总部在英国的银石
My racing headquarters is at Silverstone in England.
你下周能来吗?
Can you be there next week?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们必须开始准备斯帕
We must begin to think about Spa.
下周见
Next week, then.
顺便一说 你是个糟糕的播音员
By the way, you are a terrible broadcaster.
哦对了 阿伦先生
Oh, Mr. Aron.
如果给你这份工作意味着要解雇另一位车手
If giving you the job would have meant firing one of the other drivers,
你还会接受这份工作吗?
would you still have taken it?
很好
Good.
关于斯科特 你说的是真的吗?
Is it true what you said about Scott?
什么?
What?
在比赛的前一天晚上无法入睡
About not being able to sleep the night before a race?
像他那样的人应该从事其他工作
Man like that should be in some other line of work.
我敢打赌 你睡得像个婴儿
I’ll bet you sleep like a baby.
我要和他离婚
I’m divorcing him.
你会吗?
Are you?
为什么告诉我
Why tell me?
好吧 因为我认为你不是完全在开玩笑
Well, because I don’t think you were entirely joking…
当你说你本质上是一个老派的男人
when you said you’re an old-fashioned boy at heart.
而且老派的男人有老派的顾虑
And old-fashioned boys have old-fashioned scruples.
关于什么?
About what?
关于别人的妻子
About other people’s wives.
我不懂你的意思
I don’t follow you.
谁信你不懂
Like hell you don’t.
晚安
Good night.
米莫 – 让-皮埃尔
Memo? – Jean-Pierre.
米莫 很高兴见到你
Memo, good to see you.
我向你介绍一下弗雷德里克森小姐
I would like you to meet Miss Frederickson.
你好
How do you do?
是的 行李在车上
Yes, there’s luggage in the car.
拉斐尔?
Rafael?
来 我带你四处看看
Come, I’ll show you around.
你是这个俱乐部唯一的成员吗?
The only member of this club?
唯一一个在这里有间公♥寓♥的
The only one who keeps an apartment here.
事实上 我拥有这里唯一一间公♥寓♥
In fact, I have the only apartment.
让-皮埃尔·萨尔蒂 1961年世界冠军
“Jean-Pierre Sarti, World Champion, 1961.”
太安静了
It’s so quiet.
趁着现在还能欣赏
Appreciate it while you can.
等到大奖赛时 人山人海 喧哗躁动 很可怕
At Grand Prix time, crowds, excitement, noise. Terrible.
喝一杯?
Care to drink?

No.
你很累吗?
Are you very tired?

No.
敬健康 财富和幸福
To health, wealth and happiness.
你太贪心了
You are very greedy.

No.
是心怀希望
Hopeful.
还有七场比赛
There are seven more races.
是的 七场
Yes, seven.
然后呢?
And then?
你想考虑那么远吗?
Do you want to think that far?

No.
很好
Good.
我现在感觉好极了
Now I feel marvelous.
好极了
Marvelous.
你呢?
And you?
是的
Yes.
对着镜头笑一笑
Smile for the cameras.

Come.
如你所见 我们在这里没日没夜地工作
As you can see, we work day and night here…
把车准备好
to get the car ready.
我相信你的话
I’ll take your word for it.
我们必须马上为你设计驾驶舱
We must immediately mold the cockpit for you.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
还行吗? 还是太长了?
All right? Or too long?
我喜欢你在这里所做的一切
I like what you’ve done here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我担心这可能会冒犯到你
I was afraid it might have offended.
冒犯? 怎么会?
Offended? How?
我没有顺应你们的习惯
My not adapting to your ways.
不 一点也不 先生
No, not at all, sir.
我答应你 如果我在日本请你吃晚餐
I promise you, if I’m ever in Japan and I entertain you for dinner…
你会有一把叉子
you’ll get a fork.
这很公平
Fair enough.
战后
Right after the war…
我在东京的房♥子被一位美国将军和他的家人征用了
my house in Tokyo was used by an American general and his family.
房♥子交还给我的时候
When it was returned to me…
已经新装了花壁纸
it had flowered wallpaper…
三个新浴室和四个新壁橱
three new bathrooms and four new closets.
我想美国人过于专注
Americans, I think, are over-devoted…
浴室和壁橱了
to bathrooms and closets.
好吧 我们爱攒东西
Well, we accumulate things.
然后你们把它锁在壁橱里
And then you lock them away in closets.
还有浴室里?
And the bathrooms?
不不 你没明白我的意思
No, no. You don’t get me on that one.
你参战了吗?
Were you in the war?
是的 你呢?
Yes. And you?
没有 我因为差一岁错过了
No, I missed it by a year.
战时我是一名战斗机飞行员
In the war, I was a fighter pilot.
我击落了十七架美国飞机
I shot down 17 American planes.
好吧
Okay.
我相信
I believe…
有些事不能放着不讲
that some things must not be left unsaid.
否则总有一天
There will come a time…
你会问你自己
when you will ask yourself:
“这个人 谷村 他在战争中做了什么?”
“What did he do in the war? This man, Yamura?”
谷村先生 我喜欢你
Mr. Yamura, I like you.
为什么?
Why?
呃 因为…
Well, because…
因为你直截了当
Because you come right to the point.
某种意义上
In a sense…
你在这里 是因为你开车的风格
you’re here because you drive a car…
正如我处理事务的方式
the way I conduct my business.
直截了当
You come right to the point.
你好 斯托达德夫人 – 很高兴见到你 杰夫
Hello, Mrs. Stoddard. Nice to see you. – Jeff.
斯科特
Scott.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!