非常好
Very good.
你瞧 那是个好地方吗?
There, is that a good place for it to be?
这无关紧要 湖很大
Doesn’t really matter. It’s a big lake.
嘿 我的胃再也不肯接受你的承诺了
Hey! My stomach refuses to accept your promises any longer.
如果有牛排
If there were some beefsteak,
我可以给你们做一些奥弗涅风味的烤肉
I would cook you meat in the style of the Auvergne.
这主意真棒
An excellent idea.
没有牛排 我们会有鱼
There is no beefsteak. We will have fish.
在房♥子里 藏在奶酪后面
In the house, hidden behind the cheese…
在冷藏箱里有牛排
in the cooler: Beefsteak.
我们会给你们留一些 因为这个湖里没有鱼
We will save some for you because there are no fish in this lake.
走开 尼诺 你太近了
Go away, Nino! You are too close!
你为什么不结婚?
Why aren’t you married?
好吧 这问题不是一个很敏感 是吗?
Well, it’s not a very subtle question, is it?
我要把我所有的敏感用在鳟鱼身上
I need all my subtlety for the trout.
你怎么知道我没结婚?
How do you know I’m not married?
我感觉到了未婚女性勇敢独♥立♥的气息
I have noted the unmarried woman’s brave air of independence…
其中夹杂着若隐若现的憧憬
mingled with vague longing.
独♥立♥也许有
Independence, maybe.
若隐若现的憧憬 我没注意到
Vague longing. I wasn’t aware of that.
也许只有男人才能看见
Something perhaps only a man would see.
或者只是幻想
Or imagine.
好吧 没有隐若现的憧憬 好吗?
Well, no vague longing, then?
但我希望也不要有太多的独♥立♥
But not too much independence either, I hope.
女人太独♥立♥了会很糟糕
Very bad for a woman to be too independent.
对谁来说很糟糕?
Very bad for whom?
我喜欢自♥由♥
I like to be free.
我喜欢旅行
I like traveling.
我喜欢自己做决定
I like making my own decisions.
结识新人 工作
Meeting new people, working.
我喜欢自♥由♥
I like to be free.
我曾经结过一次婚
I was married once.
但他爱上了别人
But he was in love with someone else.
你明天会赢吗?
You going to win tomorrow?
也许
Probably.
我们能宣告休战 让你给我买♥♥杯酒吗?
Could we declare a truce long enough for you to buy me a drink?
当然
Sure.
我要一杯这个
I’ll have one of those.
萨尔蒂又获胜了
Well, Sarti did it again.
他在比赛中开得很好
Yeah, he drove a good race.
你的新工作怎么样?
How do you like your new job?
这是我一直想做的
It’s what I’ve always wanted to do.
你知道吗 我认识你差不多有两年半了
You know, I’ve known you for, what? Two and a half years.
我只知道你开车
And all I know about you is that you drive cars.
据我所知 每个人都知道
That’s all anyone knows so far as I can tell.
你刚刚写了我的传记
You’ve just written my biography.
《沉默内敛的皮特·阿伦》
“The Silent and Secretive Pete Aron.”
《皮特·阿伦的内心》
“Inside Pete Aron.”
《皮特·阿伦的真实一面?》
“What’s Pete Aron Really Like?”
这永远卖♥♥不出去
It will never sell.
你能让我搭车回酒店吗?
Will you give me a lift back to the hotel?
你知道 我永远无法理解
You know, I’ll never understand
为什么你们都用赛道上的方式开车
why none of you get this sort of thing out of your systems on the track.
我们都像疯子一样开车
We all drive like maniacs.
我离开斯科特了 你知道吗?
I’ve left Scott, you know.
认真的
Really.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
你选的时机真不错
You’ve got a great sense of timing.
你认为我应该在他的床边 照顾他恢复健康和活力吗?
You think I should be at his bedside, nursing him back to health and vigor?
我想我本质上是一个老派的男人
I guess I’m just an old-fashioned boy at heart.
你不懂
You don’t understand.
我离开了他 因为他不会放弃
I left him because he won’t quit.
他不会停止比赛 我心里堵得难受
He won’t stop racing. And I couldn’t take it anymore.
我受不了
I couldn’t stand it.
你知道他比赛的前一天晚上做什么吗?
You know what he does the night before a race?
他躺在床上流汗
He lies in bed and sweats.
但是 你不会知道这对一个女人来说会是什么样子
But then, you wouldn’t know what that would be like for a woman.
过着那样的生活
To live with that.
完成你的任务后 你就回美国吗?
Will you go back to America when you are finished with your click-click?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
你不会被说服留在欧洲吧
You couldn’t be persuaded to remain in Europe?
我生活在美国
My life is in America.
你的生活是什么样子?
What is your life?
怎么了?
What is it?
我想我从来没想过那个
I never thought about that, I suppose.
好吧 想想看
Well, think about it.
朋友…
Friends…
工作…
work.
那是我的生活
That’s my life.
我的朋友和我的工作
My friends and my work.
好吧 我们需要那些
Well, one needs those.
但是你现在需要什么?
But what do you need now?
什么都不需要
Nothing.
骗子
Liar.
跟我走 路易丝
Come with me, Louise.
去哪?
Where?
去我在蒙扎去过的一个地方
To a place I have in Monza.
我得去那里测试一辆新车
I have to go there to test a new car.
距离比利时大奖赛还有两个星期
There are two weeks before the Belgium Grand Prix.
我们可以在今晚派对后离开
We could leave tonight after the party.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
你妻子呢?
And your wife?
除了商业利益 我们什么都不分享
We share nothing but our business interests.
什么都没有
Nothing.
你觉得我们能分享什么?
What do you think we would share?
不止于此
More than that.
一张床吗?
A bed?
不止于此
More than that.
运气好的话
With luck.
运气和它没有关系
Luck has nothing to do with it.
你们为什么都那么做?
Why do you all do that?
做什么?
Do what?
把太阳镜戴在你们的头顶上
Wear your sunglasses on top of your head?
我不知道
I don’t know.
看起来很滑稽
It looks ridiculous.
我猜你要去今晚的派对
I guess you’re going to the party tonight.
不去 你呢
No. You?
不去
No.
你打算怎么解决晚餐?
What are you going to do about dinner?
我能猜多少次?
How many guesses do I get?
九
Nine.
猜九次吗?
Guesses?
九点钟
O’clock.
谷村先生?
Mr. Yamura?
谷村先生 我收到了你的信
Mr. Yamura, I got your message.
你的信
Your message.
是的 我希望它能及时送到你那里
Yes, I was hoping it would reach you in time.
好吧 我以为…
Well, I thought…
好吧 你会说英语
Well, you do speak English.
是的 但不对媒体说
Yes, but not for the press.
我希望你能原谅我
I hope you will forgive me.
没关系的
That’s quite all right.
有时候我希望我也能这么干
There have been times when I wish I’d been able to pull something like that myself.
那么我猜 你不是以记者的身份叫我来的吧?
I gather, then, that you didn’t ask me here as a reporter?
你愿意和我一起喝点茶吗?
Will you join me in some tea?
几年前 当我决定赛车时
Some years ago, when I decided to race cars…
我试图买♥♥下乔丹-BRM车队
I tried to buy the Jordan-BRM Company.
哦 是的 我听说过
Oh, yes. I had heard that.
我缺乏耐心
Impatience on my part.
我也生产收音机和缝纫机
I also manufacture radios and sewing machines.