你出启动资金 我只要我奖金的分成
You take the starting money. I’ll just take my share of the prizes.
我不是在说钱 阿伦
I’m not talking about money, Aron.
当然 我不欣赏你对我的做法
Of course, I would not appreciate your doing to me…
你在摩纳哥对乔丹做的做法
what you did to Jordan at Monaco.
毁掉了两辆车 每辆车要花费十万美元
To have two cars wiped out, at a cost of $100,000 apiece…
是一次不愉快的经历
is an unhappy experience.
但我负担得起
But I could afford that.
如果我负担不起 就不会做这个生意
I could not be in this business if I weren’t able to afford that.
这是每辆车起步前我承担的风险之一
It’s one of the risks I take every time a car leaves the starting grid.
但更大的危险是 阿伦
But what is a greater risk, Aron…
对我来说比任何事情都更重要的是一个好的声誉
what means far more to me than anything else is a good name.
我们的声誉代表着对尽善尽美和最高品质的向往
Our reputation represents desire for perfection of the highest quality.
我很乐意用声誉作赌注
I gamble that reputation gladly.
因为我对每辆从这出厂的汽车都有绝对的信心
Because I have absolute faith in every car that leaves this factory.
但是我不会在一位车手身上冒险
But I will not risk it in a driver…
一位我不能得到同等信心的车手
in whom I cannot have an equal faith.
世界上有不到三十个人有资格驾驶一级方程式赛车
There are fewer than 30 men in the world, qualified to drive Formula 1.
也许仅有六个人能取得胜利
A mere half-dozen, perhaps, to win.
在这一时刻 我倾向于认为你不是他们中的一员
At this moment, I’m inclined to think you’re not one of them.
真不走运 斯科特
Tough luck, Scott.
喂 你好吗? 一切都好吗?
Hello. How are you? All right?
杰夫 你好吗?
Jeff, how are you?
医生强烈反对移♥动♥斯科特 是真的吗?
Is it true that doctors strongly advise against moving Scott?
不是 决定回家的是斯科特他自己
No, the decision to come home was Scott’s alone.
他觉得在英国医生的帮助下 他可能会…
He felt with English doctors he’d probably…
下个赛季怎么办?
What about next season?
斯科特 你会准备好开车吗?
Scott, will you be ready to drive?
他现在就准备好开车了
He’s ready to drive now.
我只是恰巧在此时没给他准备车
I just don’t happen to have a car for him at the moment.
好吧 我们把他抬进去
All right, let’s get him in.
嗨 杰夫 – 嗯?
Hey, Jeff. – Yeah?
谈谈关于斯科特和派特离婚的传闻吧
What about these rumors of a divorce between Scott and Pat?
一派胡言
Absolute nonsense.
我知道 可我们听说…
I know, but we’ve heard…
现在 听我说 斯托达德夫人在医生的命令下正在强制休假
Now, look, Mrs. Stoddard is taking an enforced vacation under doctor’s orders.
你知道 天崩地裂都无法使她离开斯科特的身边
And you know neither heaven nor earth could keep her from Scott’s side.
她只是在度假 好吗? – 好吧
She’s just on this holiday, all right. – Yeah, all right.
好 谢谢 – 祝你好运
Okay. Thanks. – Good luck.
她在哪?
Where is she?
忘了她吧
Forget her.
她在哪 杰夫?
Where is she, Jeff?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想要她回来 你知道的
I want her back, you know.
那你就是一个傻子
You’re a fool, then.
杰夫 你从来都不了解她
Jeff, you’ve never understood her.
我知道你觉得她很轻浮 不可理喻
I know you think she’s frivolous, incapable of any kind of understanding.
但是你错了 她只是讨厌我的职业
But you’re wrong. It’s just that she hates what I do.
我认为她还爱我
I think she still loves me, you know.
这对你来说也许很难理解
Hard as that may be for you to understand.
问题在于 她必须说服自己她不爱我了
Trouble is, she’s got to persuade herself that she doesn’t.
我担心她会做什么…
I worry about what she might do…
试图说服她自己
trying to convince herself of that.
好的 谢谢你 戴维 蒂娜在哪?
Fine. Thank you, David. Where’s Tina?
蒂娜! 蒂娜!
Tina! Tina!
蒂娜?
Tina?
嗨 派特? 到车里来
Hey, Pat? In the car, please.
我做得怎么样?
How am I doing?
哦 你做得很好
What you’re doing beautifully.
我看起来好吗?
I look all right?
你看起来很好 现在别担心了
You look fine. Now, just stop worrying.
哦 早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我以为你现在已经回美国了
I expected you to be back in America by now.
哦 没有 我们要做整个赛季 我以为你知道
Oh, no. We’ll be doing this the entire season. I thought you knew.
不 不
No, no.
吉多知道这一切吗?
Does Guido know about all this?
当然 已经安排好了
Of course. Arrangements were made.
好吧 我不能说我没有为这个场合适当地打扮
Well, I can’t say I’m not properly dressed for the occasion.
我应该穿得时尚一点
I should be wearing something fashionable.
嗯 你的赛车服不错
Well, your driver’s suit isn’t bad.
也许你会引领新潮流
Maybe you could start a new style.
玻璃纤维 贴身 防水 防火的服装
Spun-glass, form-fitting, waterproof, flameproof.
派特在这做什么?
What’s Pat doing here?
哦 她来找工作 而我能给她提供一份
Oh, she asked for a job and I was able to give her one.
她做得很好
She’s very good.
你好 派特
Hello, Pat.
你好 让-皮埃尔
Hello, Jean-Pierre.
你在我的车里看上去很优雅
You’re looking very chic in my car.
斯科特怎么样了?
How’s Scott?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你说安排好了
Arrangements were made.
他们告诉我安排好了
They told me arrangements were made.
吉多 他们没有恶意
Guido. They mean no harm.
到目前为止 萨尔蒂在训练中有最快圈
So far, Sarti has the fastest practice time.
如果今天下午没有人跑得更快 法拉利将拿到杆位
If nobody goes any faster this afternoon, the Ferrari will be in pole position…
在明天的法国大奖赛上
for tomorrow’s French Grand Prix.
萨尔蒂的时间是三分十一点一秒
Sarti’s time was 3 minutes, 11.1 seconds.
时速九十五点一英里
95.1 miles an hour.
这条克莱蒙费朗赛道只是…
This Clermont Ferrand circuit is just…
你感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
像一个白♥痴♥
Like an idiot.
别这么闷闷不乐 这是一个光荣的职业
Don’t look so glum. It’s an honorable profession.
你宁愿当捕狗员或其他什么吗?
You’d rather be dogcatcher or something?
其他什么
Or something.
他跑得很好
He’s doing well.
他可以跑得更好
He could do better.
你真是严酷的监工
A slave driver, this one.
这看起来很复杂
This looks very complicated.
乍一看很难
At first glance.
其实只是一种不同的计时方式 更精确
It’s only a different way to tell time. More precise.
好吧 恐怕我对此一窍不通
Well, I’m afraid I don’t understand any of this.
一点都不懂吗?
Not any of it?
不懂
No.
我是说 首先 在我看来 观众们似乎
I mean, for one thing, it looks to me as though the spectators…
并不能真正看到比赛的很多内容
can’t really see very much of the race.
我想确实如此
True enough, I suppose.
让-皮埃尔 该出发了
Jean-Pierre, andiamo!
还有你承担的风险 这难道不荒谬吗?
And the risks you take. Aren’t they ridiculous?
倘若你赚了很多钱 那我也能理解
I might understand it if you made a great deal of money…
但有人告诉我 你根本没赚钱
but I’m told you don’t at all.
我们中有些人赚到了
Some of us do.
但钱并不是其中的重点
But money is not an important part of it.
那什么是?
Then what is?
很多事
Many things.
飞驰的感觉是很奇妙的
It’s marvelous to go very fast.
为什么飞驰的感觉会很奇妙?
Why is it so marvelous to go very fast?
回答那个问题 丽莎
Answer that one, Lisa.
你好 克里斯
Hello, Chris.
你好 皮特
Hi, Pete.
让-皮埃尔 你好吗?
Jean-Pierre. How are you?
你好吗 皮特?
How are you, Pete?
很好
All right.
嗨 尼诺
Hey, Nino.
这些车对他来说不够好了
The cars aren’t good enough for him anymore.
先采访我 皮特 我过着精彩的生活
Interview me first, Pete. I have had a fascinating life.
我可能也是 – 世界都应该知道 皮特
I might as well. – World should know.
我不想让人觉得我失业了
I wouldn’t want people to think I was unemployed or something.
我生来就是个穷孩子 在西西里岛的切尔达出生
I was a born a poor boy in Cerda, Sicily.
没有东西吃 家里没有一点面包屑
Nothing to eat. Not a crumb of bread in the house.
我猜马内塔告诉你了 我是来找工作的
I guess Manetta told you I came looking for a job.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!