Get back out there.
变速箱卡在三四档之间了
It’s sticking in between third and fourth.
练习赛时没这样 你觉得是不是你的问题?
It didn’t do it in practice. Do you suppose it could be you?
好吧 我是故意的
All right, I’m doing it on purpose.
不管是不是故意 你把它弄坏了
On purpose or not, you’re breaking her up.
这该死的车不是我造出来的
I didn’t build the damn car.
我们无能为力 你现在尽力而为吧
We can’t do anything about it now, do the best you can.
这是第几圈? – 四十三
What lap is this? – Forty-two.
我肯定要半路回家了
It’s a cinch. I’m halfway home.
你绝不会半路回家!
You’re never halfway home!
皮特·阿伦又出站了 他的变速箱出现了某种故障
Pete Aron’s away again. He’s had some sort of gearbox trouble.
此时斯托达德来了
There’s Stoddard now.
他即将套圈他的BRM队友阿伦
He’ll lap his BRM team-mate, Aron, next time round.
斯托达德的赛车风驰电掣般地驶过
Stoddard’s driving a tremendous race.
估计他又打破了129.3秒的圈速纪录
Bet he’s broken the lap record again: 129.3.
天啊 他们差点在Gasometer发卡弯撞上 真够悬的
Blimey, they nearly collided at the Gasometer hairpin. That was close.
注: 现已改为17~19号♥弯
路易斯·凯龙向这位美国人挥舞蓝旗
Louis Chiron’s waving the blue flag at the American…
那意味着他应该让道 让快车通过
which means he ought to move over and let the faster car through.
让斯科特过去!
Let Scott through!
那个该死的白♥痴♥ 萨尔蒂追进了三秒
The bloody idiot. Sarti’s picked up three seconds.
你不能怪皮特想要比赛
You can’t blame Pete for wanting to race.
不是和队友比! 他得让车!
Not with a team-mate! He has to let him through!
巴利尼通过Gasometer弯时排在第二位
There’s Barlini in second place at the Gasometer
萨尔蒂跑完第五十圈 在赛程过半时处于领先
as Sarti completes 50 laps, half distance in the lead.
那是我的车手 放开 让我过去
That’s my driver. Let go. Let me through.
你这该死的! 你这该死的!
Damn you! Damn you!
把这些人赶走!
Get these people out of here!
我挥手让他过去 – 警♥察♥在哪儿?
I waved him through. – Where are the cops?
你是个该死的骗子
You’re a bloody liar.
拜托 杰夫
Please, Jeff.
我告诉过你们对他好点
I told you to take it easy with him.
除了是一个该死的懦夫!
Apart from being a bloody coward!
杰夫 别
Jeff, don’t.
闭嘴 你这个骗子 现在让这些人离开这里
Shut up! You’re a liar! Now, get these people out of here!
闭嘴 你现在和我没有瓜葛了
Shut up. Look, you’re through with me!
现在快点滚出我的视线
Now, just get out of my sight as quick as you can!
出事了 出车祸了
Something’s happened. There has been an accident.
他们就是为这来的: 来看有人送命
That’s what they come for: See someone get killed.
怎么回事?
How did it happen?
你可真关心
A bloody lot you care.
别这么说 不要这样跟我讲话 – 斯托达德太太
Don’t you say that. Don’t speak to me like that. – Mrs. Stoddard.
如果你愿意 你可以呆在这儿
You can stay here if you want.
手术需要一段时间
It will be some time in surgery.
现在你得偿所愿了
You’ve got what you want now.
他不会再赛车了
He’s finished with driving.
也许我们将会过上宁静的生活
Maybe we’ll have some peace in our lives now.
你这么认为吗?
You think so?
我没有打滑冲出去真是技巧和胆量的奇迹
How I didn’t spin out is a miracle of skill and daring.
你对这个人有什么看法?
What do you think of this man?
他在比赛中途决定去游泳
In the middle of the race he decided to take a swim.
让我损失了两秒成绩
It cost me two seconds.
酒店经理送来的
From the manager.
嗨 让-皮埃尔
Hey, Jean-Pierre.
你得处理一下
You should fix that.
我房♥间里有一些药品
I have something in my room.
我刚和医院谈过话
I just talked to the hospital.
他活着吗?
He’s alive?
是的
Yeah.
乔丹说我挡道了
Jordan says I was blocking.
说我没给他一个通过的信♥号♥♥
Said I didn’t give him a signal to pass.
是这样吗?
Did you?
我当然给了
Of course I did.
从隧♥道♥出来时变速箱卡住了 我挥手让他通过
Gearbox froze coming out of the tunnel and I waved him through.
踩了刹车 轮胎抱死 把我扔在他前面
Got on the brakes, locked up, and threw me in front of him.
我知道的下一件事 就是我在地中海里
Next thing I knew, I was in the middle of Mediterranean.
你现在打算怎么办?
What are you going to do now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道去哪为本赛季剩下的比赛找一个席位
I’ll get a ride for the rest of the season. I don’t know where.
皮特?
Pete?
你有没有厌倦过
Do you ever get tired?
开车
Of the driving?
没有
No.
我最近有时候很累
Lately, I sometimes get very tired.
你明白我的意思吗? 很累
You know what I mean? Very tired.
好了 解开它
All right, unhook it.
杰夫是错的 对不对 斯科特?
Jeff is wrong, isn’t he, Scott?
他说对你来说结束了
He says you’re finished.
但是你还没有 对吗?
But you’re not finished, are you?
我了解你 斯科特
I know, Scott.
比杰夫 比任何人都了解
Better than Jeff, better than anyone.
如果我告诉他们你会继续赛车 他们会认为我疯了
If I told them you’d drive again, they’d think I was crazy.
当你这么告诉他们 他们会认为你疯了
They’ll think you’re crazy when you tell them.
但你会的 不是吗 斯科特?
But you will, won’t you, Scott?
现在你伤痕累累 但对你来说不会有任何改变
You’re in pieces now, but it won’t change anything for you.
你会振作起来 设法回到车里
You’ll pull yourself together and get back in the car somehow.
为的是什么?
And for what?
为了比罗杰更好
To be better than Roger.
为了同一个死人竞争
To compete against a dead man.
他们对此一无所知 对吗 斯科特?
They don’t know anything about that, do they, Scott?
不像我知道
Not like I know.
他们不知道今天那辆车里不是皮特·阿伦
They don’t know it wasn’t Pete Aron in that car today…
你想打败的是罗杰
it was Roger you were trying to beat.
罗杰在你试图超过的每辆车里
Roger’s in every car you try to pass.
好吧…
Well…
这一次 对我来说结束了
this time, I’m the one that’s finished.
我受够了 斯科特
No more for me, Scott.
下次我不会出现了
I won’t be there next time.
我不去了
No more for me.
劳驾
Please.
夫人 夫人 – 让我过去
Madame. Madame. – Let me through.
他会再开车吗?
Will he drive again?
到此为止
Leave it.
喂 他会飞回伦敦吗?
Come on, will he be flown back to London?
别管了
Leave it.
我不需要你的帮助
I don’t need your help.
你这个混账
You bastard.
同意 事实上 – 是的 先生
Agreement. Really. – Yes, sir.
然后我们可以指责阿伦没有绅士风度
Then we can accuse Aron of being ungentlemanly.
而不是破坏规则
But not of some breaking the rules.
哦 失陪
Oh, excuse me.
我还是不同意
I still don’t agree.
终于 我开始以为你不来了
At last. I began to think you were not coming.
恐怕我迷路了
I’m afraid I got lost.
你只需要跟着人群走
You need only have followed the crowd.
我早知道就好了
I wish I had known.
我只能怪我自己 我把他们都邀请来了
I’ve only myself to blame. I invited them all.
先喝一杯
First, a drink.
然后我会为你介绍一些能帮助你的人
And then I will introduce you to some people who will be able to help you.
当然 你必须告诉我更多关于你要做的事情
Of course, you must tell me more about the sort of things you’ll be doing.
我们都忙了一天的工作 雨果
All in a day’s work, Hugo.
这是工作 是吗? 看起来很容易
This is work, huh? It looks so easy.
让-皮埃尔 我想让你认识一下
Jean-Pierre, I’d like you to meet
路易丝·弗雷德里克森小姐
Miss Louise Frederickson.
这位是让-皮埃尔·萨尔蒂
This is Jean-Pierre Sarti.
让-皮埃尔 真是一场精彩的比赛 好极了
Jean-Pierre, it was a wonderful race. Fantastic.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
她…
She…
她是一位美国记者 所以要小心你说的话
She’s an American journalist, so be careful what you say?
你会相信吗? 曾经的街头男孩…
Would you believe it? Once, a boy off the streets…
现在能与国王说话了
and now he speaks to kings.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!