罗斯福情况如何
Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, how’s it going?
去找别人 现在别来烦我
“Adrian, I’m with somebody. Don’t even come here and bother me right now.”
谢谢 能不能预报一下气象
Thanks. Can’t you give us a little weather?
现在不行 老兄 我正在钓马子
“I’m on the balcony,trying to score.
走开 天气如何
Back off!”What’s the weather like?
你有窗户吧 打开看看
“You got a window? Open it.”
谢谢 罗斯福 只有找别人了
Thank you, Roosevelt.
我想只有直接找华府中♥央♥气象局
We’ll have to go all the way to Washington Weather Central,
找华特·康凯 华特 气候如何
to Walter Cronkite. Walter, what’s the weather like?
我只想对罗斯福先生说
I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt,
现在所有的 以后也是如此
“What it is, what it shall be, what it was.”
过去也是如此 今天的天气是 又热又狗屁
Weather out there today is hot and shitty,
下午会持续又热又狗屁
with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon.
明天有可能因北方的影响而更烂
Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming from the north.
好 我们现在为你们播放些歌♥曲
Okay, we’re gonna hit some songs at you right now. Coming your way!
这是什么 烂天气 狗屁天气
What the hell was that? Crappy weather, shitty weather?
笑话 长官 笑话 不 不
-Comedy, sir. -Comedy? No, no. This is not comedy.
这不是笑话 笑话是好笑的 是滑稽 神经质式的事情
-Comedy is fun, it’s antics, hysterical-type things. -Hysterical-type things?
神经质的事是你最专门的
-Airman Cronauer requesting you to elaborate. -Antics, damn it.
滑稽 妈的 笑话是像 笨警♥察♥跌倒的事 将军喜欢这个
Comedy of errors, like the Keystone Cops falling down. General wackiness like that.
跌倒是动作 无线电中怎看得见
That’s a sight gag. How would anyone see you fall down on the radio?
不 不是真的跌倒
-No, no, no, no. Not literally falling down.
那在无线电中行不通 长官
-Wouldn’t work on the radio.
你瞧 长官
-See, sir?
我是指那种精神
-I mean, in the spirit of the Keystone Cops.
行不通 长官
-It wouldn’t work.
我想没有人会听到你跌倒的声音
-I don’t think anybody would see you fall through a radio.
在无线电中
-l-lf a field radio…
你在这里干什么
-What are you doing here?
我来协调事情
-I thought I’d come help smooth things out.
别帮忙 也别协调 还有你
-Don’t help and don’t smooth.
你不好笑 但你是疯子
And you are not funny, but you are a maniac,
你最好开始改变生活
and you better start changing your life.
长官
Sir?
谢谢你这种建设性的批评
Thank you for that constructive criticism.
能得到仰慕者的评语是种荣幸
It’s a privilege to take comedy notes from a man of your stature.
好
Fine.
别让这种事再发生
Just don’t let it happen again.
在字典中的屁♥眼♥一字中的说明
In the dictionary under “asshole,”
写道 看他
it says “see him.”
我为何在此
Why am I here?
现在为各位播些音乐
We’re gonna play some music for you right now.
开始了 接下来是詹姆斯·布朗
Here we go. Here’s a little James Brown coming your way.
宝贝 求求你帮帮我
Baby, help me, please.
长官 华特·康凯住在纽泽西呀
Sir, Walter Cronkite lives in New Jersey.
那是个笑话 长官
-It was a joke, sir.
对
-Sarcasm, sir.
是讽刺
-Up in Bergen County.
那是种幽默 长官
-That’s a form of humor, sir.
那一种ue4d1
-Hackensack!
我会让他收到这讯息
-How do I know?-I’ll make sure he gets the message.
我们也很高兴有他 长官
-We’re pretty happy with him too, sir.
对 我肯定那不是华特·康凯
-I’m sure that wasn’t Walter Cronkite.
我会告诉他 长官
-I will tell him, sir.
我不是已和你讲过话了吗
-Didn’t I speak to you before?
谢谢你 长官
如有人没说实话
All right, now. Let’s recap now. Okay.
你说他满口…
-If someone is not telling you the truth, they are full of…
狗屁
-Shit. Okay.
如有人使你越来越生气
Okay, if someone is making you angrier and angrier,
然后你就…
therefore you have…
惹火我了
Pissed me off. -Pissed me off!
尽量跟上别人
Join the others if you can.
比如你在车上 突然有车插♥进♥来
If you say that some people are in a car… some gypsies, they cut you off.
突然间 你…
-All of a sudden you…
给他一记
-Flip them the bird. -The bird!
很好 现在有个特殊情况
Very good. Okay. We got a special situation right now.
有位波多黎各女侍端蕃茄汤给你
There’s a Puerto Rican waitress. She brings you red soup, some tomato soup.
她失手 汤倒在你新裤子上
Oh, she slips, she spills it on your brand-new gaberdine pants…
那裤子比电视机还贵
that you paid more than a color TV for.
你有点生气 你对她说
-You’re angry, so you say to her… Minh?
看看你弄的
-Uh, look what you did…
天杀的 愚笨 胡说
and goddamn it and stupid and crap.
你不会称人为胡说
That’s stupid. You don’t call someone crap.
不 你胡说 不会叫别人如此
No, you step on crap. You don’t call it to a person.
你不能踏到胡说 你不行
-You can step on crap.
但他们能全是粪
-They can be full of shit. He said.
不 你是踏到粪 满口胡说
No, no. You see, you step in shit, you can be full of crap.
你可以踏到胡说
I’m pretty sure you can step in crap.
有次我在法国电影中看到
I once saw it in a French movie.
一个人怎能看来像粪 不可能
How can some person look like a shit? It’s impossible.
我们别辩论了 现在来试试一个很特殊的情况
We can stop with the debate on the great ca-ca right now. Let’s try a special situation.
非常特殊的
Wilkie, something special.
你到家餐厅 侍者走向前
You go into a restaurant, okay?
你穿着最好的新西装
A waitress comes up to you. You’re wearing your best new suit.
她走向前来 把汤全弄在你身上
She spills soup all over you, looks at you like,
以你要怎样 屁♥眼♥的眼光看着你
“I’m sorry. What are you gonna do about it, asshole?” What do you say to her?
以你要怎样 屁♥眼♥的眼光看着你
“I’m sorry. What are you gonna do about it, asshole?”
你对她怎么说 你会怎么说
What do you say to her?
他把汤弄到你裤子上 你怎么办
They spilled something on your pants. What would you do?
我什么也不做
I do nothing.
这是在上课 你火大了 怎么办
Wilkie, it’s cursing class. You’re getting pissed off. What would you do?
我保持沉默
I just remain reticent.
好 她跑进厨房♥拿了刀
She goes in the kitchen, she gets a knife, she starts stabbing you.
她开始刺你 她拿叉子刺你 她拿汤匙弄你眼睛
She’s stabbing you. She’s putting forks in you. She’s got spoons in your eyes.
他们在刺你 拿汤匙弄你眼睛
They’re starting to cut you, putting spoons in your eyes.
你怎么办
What would you do?
我等死
-I’m waiting to die.
康纳先生 我们比书本上
Mr. Cronauer, we like your lessons
还要喜欢你的课
better than the book.
教我们打棒球
-When we play baseball?
教我们打垒球
-When you teaching us softball?
先要来春季训练
First, spring training.
当我认为你们准备好时就试试看
When I think you’re ready, I’ll try.
你来自那里
-Where you come from?
昆士 海湾旁
-Queens. Bayside, Queens.
什么是昆士
-What are Queens?
爱讲话的男人
-Tall, thin men who like show tunes.
不 高大有胡子的人名叫马莉
Big men with moustaches
还染眉毛
named Mary who wear mascara.
什么是拉凯
What is a lakai?
已经放轻松了 疯狂的美国人
Relax, already, crazy American.
我为你和陈明天安排了约会
-I make a date with you and Trinh tomorrow. -You did?
你做了 在大树旁
Nearby the larch tree, near Viet Hoa,
在食品和花店旁 吃面烫到那边
by the food and flower vendors where you burn your mouth on the noodles.
在那里
-Where’s that?
面 记得吗 烫到嘴
-The noodles, remember? When you burned your mouth.
但我警告你 你到那后不会喜欢
-Oh, gosh, yeah. -But I warn you, you not like it when you get there.
你会说太荒唐了
-You say it ridiculous.
为什么
这是我听过最荒唐的事
-That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.
哈啰…
-Hi. Hi!
天呀 这太丑陋了
Oh, God. This could be very ugly. Hi.
伴护人
Chaperons.
在越南 要会见时家人全都来
to meet someone… to meet someone.
一家大小全来了
Hello. Hey. Well, the gang’s all here, huh? Ha-ha.
天呀 帮帮我 这太美妙了
Oh, God. This is wonderful.
你知道吗 你很美
Well, you know, you’re very beautiful.
你同时也很安静
You’re also very quiet.
我不习惯安静 除非牙痛
I’m not used to girls being that quiet unless they’re medicated.
通常和我出去的女孩话很多
Normally I go out with girls