我呈献给你们西贡新的声音
I give you the new voice of Saigon,
艾德伦·康纳
-Adrian Cronauer!
不足以买♥♥部车
Not enough for the car.
女孩怎么了 行不通
-What happened with the girl? -It didn’t work out.
我要介绍我英文课里的人
I want to introduce you to someone right now from my English class.
这是端 大伙
-This is Tuan. The guys.
端 好久不见了
-Guys, Tuan. -Hey, pull up a floor here. Hi, Tuan. Long time no “twee.” Ba-dum.
那些是很美的女孩
-That’s terrible. -Those are gorgeous gals.
我从不会得到她们
I’ve… I’ll never have them.
我一直想要个那种小妞
I’ve always wanted girls like that,
但一直有问题 特别是年轻小孩
but always had trouble, especially as a young child.
谁要找年轻小孩 别叫她们小妞
Who the hell gets laid as a young child? Stop calling them “gals.”
牛仔女孩才叫小妞
Cowgirls are called gals.
那些是越 法混血的美女
Those are gorgeous French-Vietnamese B-girls.
戏法是变不出这种人的
Don’t ruin it by conjuring up images of Dale Evans, all right?
你能相信这些小妞的身材吗
Can you believe the shape of those gals…
女孩
girls?
这些女孩的背部是
The one in blue.
在瑞士的犹太科学家设计的
Those behinds were designed by a Jewish scientist in Switzerland,
凡都区博士
Dr. Feintush.
我们一直想认识他们
-Dr. Heimlich Feintush. -We’re trying to figure out how to meet them,
但想不出好的开场白 等等
-but nobody can come up with any good lines. -Hey, man, try this one.
女孩们
Girls, girls! Come on over.
过来吧 对不起 女孩们
Pardon me, girls? Excuse me, girls? Hello.
哈啰
Hello! Come on. Y es.
过来 对了 她来了 东南亚小姐
Here she comes Miss Southeast Asia
我们不该和这种女孩胡来的
-We’re not supposed to fraternize with these girls. -Here she comes right now
通报上有说过
It says so in the memo. “No fraternizing with these girls.”
忘了通报 这些来的是美女
Forget memos. These are pretty women coming.
哈啰 我是威廉 荷顿
Hello, I’m William Holden.
圣诞快乐
Oh. Ohh! Bingo. Merry Christmas.
你相信圣诞老人ue4d1
If you believe in Santa…
我怎么没有
-How come I don’t get one?
丹 拉文登 她也许听过我节目
-Dan Levitan. You’ve probably heard my radio show.
我说 谁把越南人带进来的
I said, who brought in the fuckin’ gook?
找麻烦了
-A khaki eclipse.
我最好走了 没关系
-I better go now.
是我 别这样子
I did. Hey, come on now.
你赶走越南人的话
You kick out the gooks,
再来就要赶张三李四走了
next you have to kick out the chinks, spics, spooks, kikes.
最后会只剩下共♥党♥了
All that’s gonna be left in here are a couple of brain-dead rednecks.
那会有什么好玩的
-What fun would that be?
这下他们无言相对了
-Now’s when they stop talking.
别这样子 我请你们喝酒
-Come on. Let me buy you a couple of beers.
你疯了吗 也许…
-Are you crazy?-I might be…
住嘴 好
-Shut up! Get him outta here.
别这样子 为何要推越南小孩
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Come on now.
这里是美国大兵的酒吧
-You gotta prove something, knocking around little kids? -This is a G.I. bar.
我们不喜欢越南人 不要越南人
We don’t like gooks here.
你带他们出去
You just get him out!
大家都在说越南人 没关系
Everybody say “gook,” but it’s all right.
随时加入
-Jump in anytime, okay?
我们会在场
-We’re there.
我要告诉你一件事
I got to tell you something, you know?
我到过世界各地
I’ve been all around the world,
见过很多地方 很多人
seen a lot of places and a lot of people.
我从未见过像你如此巨大的人
I have never in my travels come across a man as large as you,
和这种肌肉的
with as much muscles,
和完全没有命根子的人
who has absolutely no penis.
他的意思是夸奖
He mean that as a compliment!
妈的
Oh, shit!
报♥警♥
-Call police, quick!

Talk.
这二人在侮辱越南政♥府♥
These two behemoths were physically abusing a Vietnamese national.
我起身辩护…
-Since we were hereto defend their coun…
你就开始打架
-So you start a brawl.
把那地方全毁了 真高明的方法
Turn the place upside-down. Real intelligent solution.
你可知这使我多难堪吗
Do you have any idea how ridiculous it makes me look to have a man under my command…
我指挥下的人竟惹起酒吧群架
start a fucking bar brawl?
你在这里待不久 老兄
You’re not gonna last long here, pal.
你可以调我回希腊
-You can always send me back to Crete.
你把这当作笑话
-Oh, you think this is a joke?
我可以安排你到别的地方去
I can come up with alternatives other than Crete.
我对这种事很内行
I’m real good at stuff like that.
我调过人到至今想不出脱身方法
I got people stuck in places they haven’t even considered how to get out of yet.
你以为我想不出好主意
You don’t think I can come up with something good?
你想像的出很悲惨的选择吗
-Can you envision some unattractive alternatives?
没有提示不行
-Not without slides.
酒吧群架就是其中之一
A bar brawl. That’s one, Cronauer.
你最好安份点
You better stay cool.
你最好别参予任何事
You better not get involved in anything.
你最好别出事
You better not even come within range of anything that happens…
否则你的屁♥股♥就是草 我是叉子
or your ass is grass, and I’m a lawn mower.
我说的够清楚了吗
-Am I being fairly clear?
是 长官 长官
-Y es, sir. “Sir”?
你看这制♥服♥上有军官阶级吗
Do you see anything on this uniform indicating an officer?
三上三下是什么意思
-What does three up and three down mean to you?
发展到极限
-End of an inning?
士官长
Sergeant Major. Sergeant Major.
你马上滚出去
Now, you get the hell out of here right now.
拜托 够了
Jesus. Enough.
拜托 我会回击
Please, I’m… Bag it!
醒来 贪睡虫 你迟到了
Wake up, Mr. Sleepy Head. You are late.
“两名海军人员ue4d1”
“今天在军事法庭上ue4d1”
“被控告企图偷窃飞机ue4d1”
“以及袭击河内市”
二位 我除了你好外还能说什么
Gentlemen, what can I say but “hiya.”
你好
-Hiya.
你好
-Hiya.
出声的是你们那一位
Okay, which one of you guys is throwing his voice?
感性
Oh, censor, censor, censor.
加入军中来画圈圈
Join the Army and mark things.
你留给我什么新闻
Hey, come on. What kind of news are you leaving me there?
尼克森 新加坡 艾瑞湖
Nixon, Singapore, Lake Erie. Come on.
快 再二秒上节目
Come on. You’re on in, like, two seconds.
现在是艾德伦·康纳时间
It’s time for Adrian Cronauer.
早安 越南
Go-oo-ood morning, Vietnam!
哈啰 露营的人 记住
Hello, campers. Remember,
周一是虐疾日
Monday is malaria day.
没错 别忘了服用那桔红色药丸
That’s right. Time to take that big orange pill and get ready
准备跳胡志明的二步曲
for the Ho Chi Minh two-step.
我又回来了 下面是新闻
We’re back. Here’s the news.
所有的所闻都经过美国♥军♥方批准
All the news that’s new and approved by the U.S. Army,
世上最甜最香的军队
the sweetest-smelling army in the world.
英国承认了新加坡岛国
Great Britain recognized the island state of Singapore.
你要如何去承认一个岛
How do you recognize an island? You go, exc…
等等 别告诉我
Hey, wait. No, don’t tell me.
我们去年在虚伪男士酒吧见过
Wait, didn’t we meet last year at the Feinman bar mitzvah?
你很像夏威夷
You look a lot like Hawaii.
去年在半岛战后俱乐部不是见过
Didn’t we meet last year at the Peninsula Club? No.
不 教宗6世在意大利庆祝弥撒
Pope Paul Vl celebrated a mass in ltalian.
说我是疯子吧 他在罗马
Call me crazy! He’s in Rome.
有一天我要吻他戒指 然后ue4d1
One day I want to meet him, kiss his ring, and have it go, whrrr!
密西西比小姐今天突破了
The Mississippi River broke through
女同性恋者的保护
a protective dike today.
什么是女同性恋者的保护
What is a protective dike?
那是一位巨大的女人站在河边说
A large woman by the river going, “Don’t go near there”?
别走近那边 离河远一点 走开
“But Betty…” “Don’t go near there. Get away from the river.”
我知道不能用女同性恋者这个字
We can’t use the word “dyke.” You can’t even say “lesbian.”
那有如女人穿上了舒适的鞋子
It’s women in comfortable shoes.
谢谢 现在是罗斯福的气象报告
Now here’s the weather.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!