And perhaps some night we could maybe get together and swap humorous stories…
好玩的
for fun.
有何不可
Oh, why not?
也许再放几张厄尼 福特的唱片
And maybe play a couple of Tennessee Ernie Ford records.
那才叫精彩
-That’d be a hoot.
那是笑话 对不
-That’s a joke, right?
也许
-Maybe.
我听的明白
-I get it. -Mm-hmm.
这人的文件呢
Where is this man’s paperwork?
在这里 士官长
-Right here, Sergeant.
谢谢 长官
-Thank you, sir.
美国空军 由帽子上认出来的
United States Air Force. The hat does give you away.
这不是军中所发的衣服
This is not military issue, Airman.
这是那一种军服
What sort of uniform is that?
海岛服装
Cretan camouflage.
如你想和一群希腊酒鬼打成一片
If you want to blend into a crowd of drunken Greeks,
这个最适合
there’s nothin’ better.
那是幽默
That is humor.
我认的出来
I recognize that.
我也认的出来你是位军人
I also recognize your species of soldier.
有次我在战场上也有位你这种人
I had a guy like you in the field one time.
他被炸成碎片 在他还未幽默前 害死了三位好军人
He blew himself to pieces. But not before his humor cost the lives of three very fine individuals.
我希望…你给我住嘴
-I hope… -You shut your fuckin’ hole!
你现在东南亚 你是在出任务
You’re in Southeast Asia now, pal. You got your cushy little assignment.
对这点我是无能为力
There’s nothing I can do about that.
到时候 你会使我忘了这件事
In time, you will make me forget it.
你别犯到我就不会有问题
You stay out of my way, there’ll be no problem.
但如你和我玩花样的话
But if you toy with me, I’ll burn you so bad…
我会整到你希望在小孩时就死了
you’ll wish you died as a child.
我说的够清楚吗
-Am I being fairly clear?
是 长官 长官
-Yes, sir. “Sir”?
我是以此维生的 空军
I work for a living, Airman.
你要叫我迪克生士官长
You will address me as Sgt. Major Dickerson.
是 迪克生士官长
Yes, Sgt. Major Dickerson.
他使我想起唐纳 里
He reminds me a lot of Donna Reed,
特别是眼睛部份
especially around the eyes.
哈啰 哈啰 哈啰
Hello, hello, hello.
这是你们的诺亚上尉牧师
This is your chaplain, Captain Noel,
你们个人信仰的节目
your radio program of personal beliefs.
今天伟大而多样化的祝福是
Great and manifold are our blessings today.
这奇迹式的无线电使我有机会
This great godly miracle of radio… really gives me the opportunity…
能在空中与你们讲话
to speak to you on the air!
长官 该起床了
Sir, it’s time to rise.
天呀 这大♥麻♥真厉害 我还在飘
My God, it’s Mardi Gras, and I’m on the main float.
起床吧 长官
Come on, sir.
再过二周就会习惯了
A couple of weeks, this will be easy for you.
让我再睡
-Oh, let me go back to bed.
该起床了
-You gotta get up, sir.
几点了 艾德
God. What time is it, Edward?
5点半
-It’s 5:30.
5点半 还很早
-5:30. It’s very early.
我也许要伤害你了 5分后叫我
I may have to hurt you. Call me in five minutes. Ohh!
不 你要马上起床 你要去广播
No, you have to get up right now and you have to get on the air.
这边 走廊尽头右手边 对
It’s just down the hall and to the right.
你一定很紧张
-You must be nervous, sir.
我甚至还没清醒
-I’m not even in my body, Edward.
放心 一切会很顺利 这边
Don’t worry about it. It’ll go great. This way, sir.
“在电视直播发布会上ue4d1”
“詹森总统宣布ue4d1”
“美国派驻越南的军队ue4d1”
“将很快从目前的73 000人”
“增至125 000人”
离节目开始你还有几分钟
We still have a few minutes before your show begins, sir.
当要播新闻时就从机器上撕下来
When it’s time to read the news, you just take it off these machines here.
但是 对念的内容要注意
But regardless of what you read,
国防部要先过滤
Airman, the Department of Defense wants final say.
每条新闻都要经过这二位的检查
So every item’s checked by these two guys in here.
二位 见见新DJ 康纳
Guys, I’d like you to meet our new deejay, Adrian Cronauer.
那是马蒂·李·卓厄斯
That’s Marty Lee Dreiwitz.
他有洁癖
He’s impeccably clean.
他由威斯康辛运来清洁用品
This man has cleaning products shipped in from Wisconsin.
他也是你的室友
He’s also one of your roommates,
我是你的话我会考虑去自杀
so if I were you, I’d think about suicide.
长官 我认为你别用那些唱片
Sir, l-I really don’t think that you want to use any of those records, sir.
我们已挑选好了…
We have a selection right here that’s prepared specifically…
我一直期望见到你
I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. Listen, could you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗 能马上说笑话吗 我怀疑
-Can you say something funny right this minute? -I doubt it.
我支持你 我和你同一国的
I’m with you, man. I’m on your frequency.
我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
乔依 比许有什么专长
What is the appeal of Joey Bishop?
那人不风趣
I mean, the man’s not funny.
我知什么是风趣 他可不风趣
I know funny, and he’s not funny.
别误会我 他是好人
Don’t get me wrong. He seems like a nice guy.
我父亲也是好人 但他也不风趣
But my father’s a nice guy and he’s not funny either.
我真希望有人能说明一下
I wish someone would explain this one to me.
你还有十秒就要上节目了
You’re on the air in about ten seconds.
9 8 7 6…
Nine, eight, seven, six…
这是虚构与事实的马蒂
Hey, this has been “Fiction and Fact” from Marty Lee’s almanac.
现在直接由希腊来的
And now, direct from Crete,
欢迎平滑如丝绢般的声音康纳
welcome the silky-smooth sound of Airman Adrian Cronauer.
早安 越南
Go-oo-ood morning, Vietnam!
这不是试音 这是摇滚乐
Hey, this is not a test. This is rock and roll.
由代尔摇滚到DMZ
Time to rock it from the delta to the D.M.Z.!
是我吗 还是像猫王的声音
Is that me, or does that sound like an Elvis Presley movie?
这么早是否太大声了 太迟了
Hey, is it a little too early for being that loud? Hey, too late.
0600时了 0代表什么
It’s 0600. What’s the “O” stand for?
我的天呀 好早呀 谈到早
Oh, my God, it’s early.
感谢一下马蒂说我声音如丝绢般
Speaking of early, how about that Cro-Magnon, Marty Dreiwitz?
使我的声音如派姬 李
Thank you, Marty, for “silky-smooth sound.” Make me sound like Peggy Lee.
早安 越南 那是什么意思
“Good morning, Vietnam”? What the heck is that supposed to mean?
我不知道 中尉
I don’t know, Lieutenant.
我想就是早安 越南的意思
I guess it means, good morning, Vietnam.
谁允许他广播现代音乐的
And who gave anyone permission to program modern music?
弗雷迪和梦者
Freddy and the Dreamers!
转速错了 放错转速了
Wrong Speed. We’ve got it on the wrong speed.
对那些由宿醉中醒来的人最适合
For those of you recovering from a hangover, that’s gonna sound just right.
转回去 试试快一点
Let’s put her right back down. Let’s try it a little faster, see if that picks it up.
这样才对 试试78转…
Let’s get it up on 78.
那些家伙真赶 我喜欢音乐
Those pilots are going, “l really like the music. I really like the music.”
仍旧不对 等等 试试这个
Oh, it’s still a bad song. Hey, wait a minute.
我们倒着放 看看会不会好一点
Let’s play this backwards and see if it gets any better.
弗雷迪是魔鬼
Freddy is a devil.
想像一个人用影像和声音作旅行
Picture a man going on a journey beyond sight and sound.
他是左翼份子 他进入无武装区
He’s left Crete. He’s entered the demilitarized zone.
什么是无武装区
All right. Hey, what is this “demilitarized zone”?
警方行动是什么意思
What do they mean, “police action”?
好像是布鲁克林的二名条子
Sounds like a couple of cops in Brooklyn going, “You know, she looks pretty to me.”
不论是什么 我喜欢
Hey, whatever it is, I like it
因这要比烈酒把你叫醒要好
because it gets you on your toes better than a cup of cappuccino.
什么是无武装区
What is a demilitarized zone?
好像是仙女奇缘中的话
Sounds like something out of The Wizard of Oz.
不 别进去
Oh, no, don’t go in there.
胡志明
Oh-we-oh Ho Chi Minh
你在西贡会学会的
Oh, look, you’ve landed in Saigon.
你现在身处于小人中了
You’re among the little people now.
跟着胡志明小径走
Oh, no! Follow the Ho Chi Minh trail. Follow the Ho Chi Minh trail.
我会逮到你 小美人
“Oh, I’ll get you, my pretty!” Oh, my God. It’s the wicked witch of the north.
天呀 是北方的小鬼怪 汉娜
It’s Hanoi Hanna!
小大兵呀 你和你的小岛
“Now, little G.I., you and your little “tune-ooh” too!”
艾德伦 你在干什么
“Oh, Adrian. Adrian. What are you doing, Adrian?”
汉娜 你这烂货
Oh, Hanna, you slut.
你比铁达尼号♥还烂 马上停止
You’ve been down on everything but the Titanic. Stop it now.
他真风趣 他就像马克斯兄弟
Uh, you know, he’s really funny. He’s like a Marx brother.