Or are you normally not that inquisitive?
泛德多的朋友
Friends of Phan Duc Tho.
这三位在这照片拍完后不久
These three were executed shortly
就被枪杀了
after this photo was taken.
你的朋友是下一位
Your friend is next.
我不期望对这件事你会赞成我
I don’t recommend that you tangle with me on this one, Airman.
高阶军官会同情和恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
There’s not too many high-ranking officers would be sympathetic…
挂勾的军可不会多
to a serviceman with links to terrorists.
军方对这种事很不赞同
The army is kind of quirky that way.
对于背叛美国的罪刑是要
A conviction on the charge of treason against the United States…
二眼翻白的 如你明白我的意思
carries with it some penalties kind of on the stiff side, if you know what I mean.
我已安排好荣誉退伍
I have arranged for an honorable discharge, provided
使你不发生事情而离去
you leave without incident.
立正
-Ten hut.
稍息
-At ease.
我对这件事很抱歉
Cronauer, I’m sorry as hell about this thing.
天杀的 我喜欢你 孩子
Goddamn it, I like you, son.
我喜欢你做的事
I like what you do.
最重要的是我喜欢你为弟兄做的
Most of all, I like what you’ve done for the men.
但事实就是事实
But facts are facts.
这有可能使军方难堪 这次我不担♥保♥你了
This could give the army a black eye. I’m not gonna cover for you this time, son.
长官
Sir?
节目怎么办
What about the show?
我们会处理它
We’ll handle it.
抱歉 孩子
I’m sorry, son.
你为何要这么做
Why’d you do this?
我不喜欢你的风格
I don’t like your style,
你的政♥治♥或你的幽默
your politics or your sense of humor.
我不喜欢你说的话或说法
I don’t like what you say or how you say it.
从现在起 在越南作战的人
From now on, the fighting men of Vietnam will hear exactly
将会听到他们该听到的
what they’re supposed to hear.
你明天1830时搭DC-8机
You’re on a DC-8 from Tan Son Nhut airport tomorrow at 1830 hours.
我建议你安静点收拾行李
I recommend you pack quietly.
我对你只有这些话 空军
That’s all I have for you, Airman.
你知道吗
You know,
你比白人历史上最需要
you’re in more dire need of a blow job
口♥交♥的人还悲惨
than any white man in history.
你来了 迪克 先别走
Whoa there, Dick. Put the brakes on.
我要等空军走了再跟你谈谈
I wanted to wait ’til the airman left to talk with you.
迪克 我要把你调走
Uh, Dick, I’m transferring you.
调我走 长官
-Transferring me, sir? -Mm-hmm.
去那里 长官
-Where to, sir?
你去关岛
-You’re going to Guam.
关岛 那里什么事也没有
Guam, sir! There’s nothin’ goin’ on in Guam!
为何选关岛
Why Guam?
迪克 我为何掩饰了很多次
Dick, I’ve covered for you a lot of times
因我认为你有点疯疯颠颠
’cause I thought you was a little crazy.
但你不是疯颠 你是恶毒
But you’re not crazy. You’re mean.
而这只是电台而已
And this is just radio.
比白人历史上
More dire need of a blow job
更需要口♥交♥的还悲惨
than any white man in history.
这真好笑
That’s funny.
几时教我们打垒球 老师…
Hey, Teacher! When are you gonna teach us softball?
我要和你谈谈
Listen, I gotta talk to you. Now! Come on.
现在 来
-Mr. Cronauer, I must talk to you. -Oh, Minh, not now.
你必需告诉我你弟弟在那里
-Listen, you gotta tell me where your brother is. -Don’t know.
不知道 听着 他生命有危险
Listen, his life is in danger.
你必需告诉我他在那里
You gotta tell me where the hell he is.
不 我不…胡说
-No, I don’t… -Bullshit!
听着 别再玩把戏了 好吗
Listen. No more games, okay?
军方知道你弟弟的事
The army knows about your brother.
因我和他的关系而必需离开了
I have to leave the country because of my association with him.
他们有他的照片
They have pictures of him.
找到他的话会杀了他
If they find him, they will shoot him.
如你还想要有位弟弟就带我去
If you want to continue to have a brother, you take me to him now!
泛德多
Phan Duc Tho!
回来
爆♥炸♥的事我知道了 聪明小子
Know about the bombings, Sparky.
难怪你能大命不死
No wonder you hauled ass.
你是我的朋友
You were my friend.
我信任你
I trusted you.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
你是位天真的人 康纳
You naive man, Cronauer.
你选了愚笨的一国
You take a stupid side.
现在你则要走了
Now you have to go.
这样也好
It’s better off.
重点不在此
That’s not the fucking point!
你了解吗
Understand me?
我为了你能进那酒吧而打架
I fought to get you into that bar…
你却把那酒吧给炸了
and then you blow the fuckin’ place up!
听着 我付出了友谊和信任给你
Listen. I gave you my friendship and my trust…
现在他们告诉我
and now they tell me that my best friend is the goddamn enemy!
我最好的朋友是敌人 敌人 什么才是敌人
Enemy? What is enemy?
你们离家数千哩来此杀我们的人
You killing my own people so many miles from your home.
我们不是敌人 你们才是敌人
We not the enemy. You the enemy!
你利用我而杀害二个人
You used me to kill two people.
二个人死于那酒吧里
Two people died in that fuckin’ bar.
有什么了不起
Big fucking deal!
我母亲死了
My mother is dead.
我另一位哥哥也是 才29岁
And my older brother, who be 29 years old,
他也死了
he dead.
被美国人开枪打死
Shot by Americans.
我的邻居死了
My neighbor, dead. His wife, dead.
他太太死了 为什么
Why?
因为我们在他们眼中不是人类
Because we’re not human to them.
我们只是小越南人
We’re only little Vietnamese.
而我却笨到去安勒救你一命
And I’m stupid enough to save your bullshit life at An Lac.
等等
Wait.
我们是来帮助这个国家的
We’re here to help this country.
你跑去那里了
Where the fuck you goin’?
不可置信
It’s unbelievable.
在西贡只待了5个月
Five months in Saigon…
我最好的朋友竟是越共
and my best friend turns out to be a V.C.
这在履历上将不太好看
This will not look good on a resume!
介意我来开车吗 请便
-You guys mind if I drive? -Be my guest.
只是一个简单的规矩
It’s a simple rule.
如马达有声音就表示已发动了
If the engine’s humming, it’s already started.
绝不会令你失望
Never fails.
你们介意我们先去一下别处吗
You guys mind if we make a little unscheduled stop?
我有些事要办
-I got something I gotta do.
如你想藉故拖延登机时间
-If you attempt to deviate from the aforeplanned schedule,
记住你已是被捕的人
you’re under arrest, Cronauer.
好 各位 开始赛球
Okay, everybody, let’s play ball!
好 开始
Go into conference. That point. That fence. -Okay, here we go. -Go, batter. Go, batter.
这是二垒打或是台克利酒
Let’s go! Was it a double or a daiquiri?
开个会 暂停
Whoa. A little conference.
康纳 这不是真的棒球
-Time out, everyone. -This not like a real baseball.
要比这个要小 要硬
It much smaller and harder than… than this one.
你说对了 对不起 经费不够
You got me there, Wilk, because… I’m sorry. We have no budget, you see.
我还要去坐飞机 只有尽其所用
And I gotta get on a plane, and we have to do with what we can.
手给我 谢谢 还是谢谢你
-Give me your hand. Thank you. -Thank you all the same.
还是谢谢你
-Thank you all the same, and…
你要把球拿去吗 不
You wanna take the ball? -No.
好 我们还要玩 你是投手
Okay. We gotta play, Wilk. You’re pitchin’.
我要把球放回原来的地方 好
I want to turn in the ball to the… see, the original place.
我们再拿一个球 这个比较好
-Okay. Let’s take one more ball here. This one’s a better one. -No, no.
不 不是真的
-Not that one?
我们没有真的球
We haven’t got a real baseball, Wilk. -No need.
忍♥耐点 好吗 好
-Bear with me, okay?
钱不够
We haven’t got the money, pal. -Okay.
这个可以吗
-Okay? Is that one okay?