Yeah.
听着 亲爱的 我真的
Listen, darling, I really do…
帕梅拉
Pamela?
帕梅拉
Pamela?
她挂了
Oh, she’s gone.
就这样吗 不说再见吗
Just like that? No goodbye?
要么是电池没电了 要么就是被绑♥架♥了
Well, either her battery ran out or she’s been abducted.
事情严重吗 她还好吗
Is it serious? Her pickle?
可以解决的 这是最重要的
Well, it can be sorted, that’s the main thing.
我明白了
I see.
马修会抚养孙子孙女 这点我毫不怀疑
Matthew will provide the grandchildren, I’ve no doubt of that.
如果帕梅拉能活下来 我就很高兴了
If Pamela can just keep herself alive, I’ll be happy.
你听起来不太高兴
You don’t sound very happy.
为人父母压力很大 里奥
Well, it’s very stressful being a parent, Leo.
这种压力从未离开过你
It’s a stress that never leaves you
就像拇指在淤青上一样
it’s… it’s like a thumb on a bruise.
有时候我的孩子们就像是负重在我脖子上的累赘
Sometimes my children feel like a dead weight around my neck.
如果我知道的话 我不确定我是否还会这样做
I’m not sure I’d have done it if I’d known.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是 如果我不是一位母亲 我可以做很多其他的事情
I mean, I could’ve done many other things, if I hadn’t been a mother.
那你会做什么 -我不知道
What else would you have done? -I dunno.
骑马穿越沙漠
Crossed the desert on a horse…
在一个炎热的小岛上建立一个艺术家的聚居地
started an artists’ colony on a hot little island…
体验高♥潮♥
had a… had an orgasm…
在这个时候 你会觉得按♥摩♥是一种施舍吗
Would you find a massage patronising at this point?
不 不 我不会
No. No, I wouldn’t.
你觉得你的孩子能感觉到吗
Do you think your kids could feel it?
你对他们的失望
Your disappointment in them?
我不知道 里奥 我认为不可能
I don’t know Leo. I doubt it.
我想他们大部分都没有注意到我
They mostly didn’t notice me, I think.
我是说 你有注意到你妈妈失望的时候吗
I mean, do you notice when your mother’s disappointed?
你是担心如果她知道了你的工作会失望吗
Are you worried that she’d be disappointed if she knew what you do?
我不明白你的意思
I’m not sure what you mean.
钻井没什么好失望的 女士
There’s nothing disappointing about an oil rig, ma’am.
不管怎样 你还有时间
Anyway, there’s still time for you.
真贴心 但并不是这样
Oh, that’s sweet, but there isn’t.
就这样了
This is it.
我对人生的最后尝试
My final attempt at a life.
我是说 为了高♥潮♥
For the orgasm, I mean.
你可能不得不放弃骑马穿越沙漠
You might have to abandon riding a horse across the desert.
我能请你帮我个忙吗
Can I ask you to do something for me?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你能把上衣脱了吗
Would you mind taking your shirt off?
当然 好的
Sure. OK.
我能抚摸你吗 就一会儿
Can I touch you, for a moment?
你太
You’re just so…
我从没想过我
I never thought I…
我能摸摸你的肩膀吗
Can I touch your shoulders?
可以
Yes.
你的胳膊呢
And your arms?
可以
Yes.
你的胸部呢
And your chest?
可以
Yes.
哦 把衣服穿上吧
Oh. Put that back on then.
你想让我穿上衣服吗
You want me to put it back on?
是的 如果你想的话
Yes, if you want to.
我还以为事情进展得很顺利呢
I thought things were progressing quite nicely.
我突然有点不知所措
I was suddenly overwhelmed.
为什么
By what?
一些涟漪 一些
Some wave, something of…
色♥欲♥
Lust.
也许吧 抱歉我只是有点不舒服
Maybe. Sorry, I just feel a bit sick, actually.
有点晕 -把头放在两腿之间
Tiny bit faint. -Put your head between your legs.
我可以用自己的时间来做
I can do that on my own time.
我只是 只是 嗯 需要离开一会儿
I’ll just, just, um… maybe step away for a moment.
喘口气
Catch my breath.
喝一杯
Have a drink.
只是我 我从来没有感受过像你一样的人
It’s just, I, er… I’ve never felt anyone like you before.
什么像我一样 -肌肉发达身材匀称像个模特
Like me? -Yeah, muscular, fit. Like a model.
我有健身
I work out.
我知道你有 -我很努力的健身
I’m sure you do. -I work hard.
你不觉得有时候有点肤浅吗
Don’t you ever feel sometimes it’s a bit shallow?
有 但我的客户喜欢
Yes. But my clients like it, you know.
而且我喜欢被他们所需要
And I like being wanted by them.
当我和你在一起 被你看着的时候 我感觉很好
When I’m here with you, being looked at by you, I feel good.
天啊 我简道无法想象
God, I can barely imagine that.
过来和我站在一起
Come here and stand with me.
我一道为自己感到羞耻 我是说我的身体
I’ve always been ashamed of myself. My body, I mean.
一直吗 -嗯
Always? -Mm.
我一直都知道它有什么问题
Always been aware of what’s wrong with it.
你知道 粗短的大腿肥 胖的肚子
You know, stubby thighs, fat tummy…
现在我的胸部开始下垂 我的手臂开始颤抖
boobs come down to my naval now, my arms wobble…
事实上 从我20岁开始
they have done since I was 20, actually…
如果我不拔这里 和这里的毛
and if I didn’t pluck here and here
一个月后我可以加入马戏团了
I could join a circus after a month.
哦 我拔掉了 -嗯
Oh, I’ve plucked it. -Mm.
别被肌肉骗了 南希
Don’t be fooled by the muscles, Nancy.
我有时也会感到羞愧
I sometimes feel ashamed too.
难以想象
That’s hard to imagine.
如果我不是这个样子的话
Well, if I didn’t look like this
你可能不会选择我 或者想要我
you might not have chosen me, or wanted me.
我能解开这个吗
Can I unbutton this?
可以
Yes.
能把这个脱了吗 -嗯
Can I take this off? -Mm-hmm.
你的身体很美
Your body is beautiful.
真希望你能看到
I wish you could see that.
我一直很喜欢我的小腿
I have always quite liked my calves.
也不是完全糟糕
They’re not completely awful.
我感觉能听到我妈妈说
I can hear my mother…
“虚荣心是弱点 亲爱的”
“Vanity is a weakness, dear.”
享受你的身体不是徒劳的
It’s not vain to enjoy your body.
去爱它
To love it.
但我知道你脑子里的声音 那个对你说脏话的声音
But I know that voice in your head, the one that talks shit at you.
我也有一个
I have one too.
会令人心焦力竭
It gets tiring…
太无聊了
so boring.
抱歉让你无聊了
Oh, I’m sorry to bore you.
你没有 你没有让我觉得无聊 南希
You’re not… You’re not boring me, Nancy.
嗯 里奥·格兰德是你的真名吗
Hm… Is Leo Grande your real name?
不是
No.
南希·斯托克斯是你的真名吗
Is Nancy Stokes your real name?
不是
No.
你知道吗 有时候我在想
Do you know, sometimes I wonder
你们年轻人是否需要一场战争
whether what you young men need is a war.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你们都很健康
Well, you’re all just so fit and…
充满活力 在电脑上杀死假士兵
bursting with energy and killing pretend soldiers on your computers
但实际上 在这一切之下 你们真的很焦虑
but actually, underneath it all, you’re really quite anxious
对自己也不是很自信
and not quite sure of yourselves.
也许这就是每一代人所需要的
Perhaps that’s what every generation needs.
战争 自我纠正 让我们变得更好
A war. It’s self-correcting. It makes us all nicer.
我们这一代人 从来没有机会证明自己
My generation of men, they never had a chance to prove themselves.
我是说 我觉得他们应在他们父辈面前感到自卑
I mean, I think they felt actually inadequate in front of their fathers.
我知道这会引起很多麻烦
And I think it’s caused a whole lot of bother
但我也很担心你们的命运会更糟
and I’m worried your lot are gonna be even worse.
我兄弟在军队里
My brother’s in the army.
是吗 抱歉 我不是有意暗示
Is he? Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to imply…
是哥哥还是弟弟
Is he older or younger?
弟弟 他24岁
He’s younger. He’s 24.
是什么兵
Huh. Which bit of the army?
炮兵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!